Coming Face to Face.

By RickyandRocky

Meet Aden Gerdaw, a random as hell, very loving, too caring, majorly attractive, not very smart, mama's boy... More

Coming Face To Face. •Introduction•
Coming Face To Face. •1•
Coming Face To Face. •2•
Coming Face To Face. •3•
Coming Face To Face. •4•
Coming Face To Face. •5•
Coming Face To Face. •6•
Coming Face To Face. •7•
Coming Face To Face. •8•
Coming Face To Face. •9•
Coming Face To Face. •10•
Coming Face To Face. •12•
Coming Face To Face. •13•
Coming Face To Face. •14•
Coming Face To Face. •15•
Coming Face To Face. •16•
Coming Face To Face. •17•
Coming Face To Face. •18•
Coming Face To Face. •19•
Coming Face To Face. •20•

Coming Face To Face. •11•

46 4 2
By RickyandRocky

Baylor's eyes got wide before they fluttered shut, mine following right after.

I don't know how long we kissed for. Just sat like that with our lips together, neither of us moving, but both running out of air.

I was the one who pulled away first, but pulled Baylor closer to me, and just held him to me.

"I hope I didn't freak you out by doing that," I whispered in his ear.

"If I didn't like it, I would've pulled away," he whispered back and looked up at me, slightly smiling.

I smiled back and reconnected our lips.

God, I love doing that.

I love being able to do that.

• • •

"What do you want to do now?" I asked Baylor.

"Sleep. We do have school in the morning," he replied and shut off the light.

"Well, damn," I mumbled and flicked the light back on. No way was I going to try to find my way about my room without a light. I learned from the last time.

"What are you doing?" Baylor grumbled, his voice muffled since his face was in one of my pillows.

"Figuring my way around my room. Relax, I'll turn it off in a moment." I rolled my eyes and changed into sweatpants.

I glanced around my room once more before I flicked off the light and carefully made my way to my bed.

"Argh!"

"Sorry Baylor," I said and removed my hand from his face.

He grumbled and turned around, facing the wall.

"Baylor," I whispered. "Hmm?"

"Come here."

"No kissy kissy, okay?" He said and flipped himself.

"Sure," I said and pulled myself closer to him. "I just want to cuddle."

"Mhm." He was slowly falling asleep.

"Goodnight." I whispered to him.

"Mer, nigh."

• • •

"BAYLOR GET UP!" I yelled. We may have overslept... Till 10 o'clock...

He fell out of bed, screaming. "WHO'S DYING?! WHY AM I BEING AWOKEN?"

I threw a pillow at his face, then tossed his clothes in his direction.

"Hurry up and get dressed. We overslept. Mom will kill me if I don't show up at least." I told him and shimmied into my jeans and tossed a shirt over my head.

I left Baylor to get dressed and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.

I come back out of the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"BAYLOR! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR ASS DOING?! GET UP!" I yelled.

"You can go to school. I don't wanna." He stated.

I glared at him before shoving him off my bed.

"Get. Up. My mom will contact your mom if she finds out you skipped all day. You don't want that." I told him.

His eyes grew wide and he hopped up, hurriedly getting dressed.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go." He said.

"Teeth and hair. Do it now." I ordered.

He whined but obeyed.

Good boy.

"Now can we go?" He asked. I nodded and headed downstairs, grabbing my keys and locking the door after Bay.

• • •

"ADEN GERDAW, THERE IS NO SLEEPING IN MY CLASSROOM!"

I screamed and fell out of my desk onto the floor.

Shit.

I blushed and slowly got back in my seat and slumped down.

Everybody just heard me scream and saw me fall out of the desk.

That'll spread by lunchtime... Great...

The bell rang and I rushed out of class, stopping by Baylor's locker.

I knocked my head against the locker next to his and groaned, earning a look from Bay.

"Uh, you alright babe?" He asked and I groaned in response.

"I'm gonna take that as a no. What happened?" He asked and shut his locker.

"Oh, you know. I fell asleep in class and then got yelled at. I screamed and fell out of the desk, earning stares from the whole class which made me feel awkward as hell." I said and knocked my head against the locker again.

"Hey," Baylor said and put his hand in front of my head. "Stop that. There's no point banging your head against the locker for it. It happened. Yea, people are gonna say stuff about it, but you have to brush it off. They'll talk either way. And hey, I'll be here for you." He says and smiled.

I smiled back at him and nodded. "Thank you. That helps a lot."

"I'm glad it does. Can we go home now..?" He asked sheepishly.

I laughed and nodded. "Sure. I'm done with today. At least I showed up."

He laughed and took my hand, leading me out of the school towards my car.

We got some stares, but we could always play it off as being best friends. We don't have to tell the school.

We got in my car and I drove home, blasting Shinedown.

Pulling into the driveway, there was an unfamiliar car.

"Who's car?" Baylor asked, glancing between me and the car.

I shrugged and shook my head, "No clue... Come on." I shut the car off and pulled the keys out, waiting for Baylor to get out first.

"Uh, Aden. I think it's Conner..." Baylor said.

I groaned and locked my car, going over to him.

Sure enough, it was Conner.

"Bay, you can go ahead inside. I'm just gonna talk to him for a few." I told Baylor.

"You sure you don't want me to stay out here?" He asked, worry laced into his tone.

"I got it. Go inside and make us some food please."

I waited until I heard the front door shut to ask my first question, "What are you doing here?"

He gave a small smile and scratched the back of his neck. "Well... You see... You said we would talk about what happened and we haven't and I just wondered if you even feel the same about me because, I mean, I kissed you, then you kissed me, and then shoved me out a window and we haven't talked about it since... So, naturally, I just wondered what we were."

I crossed my arms over my chest, just staring at him.

"Well? What are we? Aden, I need to know." He persisted.

I sighed, "We're... Acquaintances..." I said slowly.

"Acquaintances... Seriously? Nothing more?" He questioned.

"We could be less. Look, I don't know you that well. And I don't know why I kissed you. Spur of the moment, I guess. I don't know. What I do know, is that I'm in a relationship now, not because I didn't want one with you, but because this one happened out of the blue. If this goes nowhere, there's a big possibility that I'll date you. But I have a feelings this'll go far, and for that, I'm sorry. I know you wanted to date me, and I basically rejected you without telling you," I said and glanced at the house before turning back to Conner, "Look, I should really get ins-"

"Are you dating Baylor then?" Conner spit out, angrily.

Well jeeze, man period much?

I debated on whether or not to lie, "so what if I am? What does it matter?"

"Oh, no reason. Just that he used to be a player like me. Don't forget, he was my friend a long time ago. He's only going to break your heart, and when he does, don't bother coming to me. I'll be your friend and all, but I don't want to hear about Baylor," Conner said, getting in his car. He started it up and pulled out of my driveway, leaving me standing there, looking dumbfounded.

I muttered under my breath and stalked back into the house.

As soon as I shut the door behind me, Baylor bombarded me with questions.

"Why was he here? What did he want? Does he know we're together? Why does he keep bothering you? Why wo-" I slapped a hand over his mouth.

"One thing at a time," I said. "He... Had questions for me... Concerning... Something that happened between me and him before I was dating you..." I trailed off.

Baylor gave me a look, "Spill. I promise I won't get mad, I just want to know what he wanted my boyfriend for."

My boyfriend. That made my heart flutter. Awe, he's so cute.

I sighed, "Fine. He wanted to know what me and him were, considering the fact he kissed me and I may have kissed him... Then I told him that I would talk to him later about it and then you came over and then I got sidetracked and I never talked to him about it..."

"And?" Baylor pushed.

"And, he asked if we were dating and I said yes and then he said... That... You were a player and you're only going to hurt me and break my heart, butIdontbelivehimforasecondaboutyoubeingaplayersopleasedontbusthisormyfacein." I rushed the end.

Baylor was silent for a few minutes.

Oh god. Now he hates me. Now he's probably going to want to break up. No, I just got him, please don't let him break up with me. I don't want him to leave. Please don't ma-

"Okay. See? That wasn't that hard. Stop thinking I'm going to break up with you just because you told me the truth. Yes, I was a player, but then again, I was only like ten, I didn't know what I was doing when I 'dated' people. As for me breaking your heart, I don't think I will. I like you too much to do that." He smiled.

"So you're not mad I hid it from you?" I asked quietly.

"Well, I'm a little upset that you didn't tell me, but it happened before we got together. Just as long as you haven't kissed anybody else." He said.

I quickly shook my head, "No! I haven't!" I probably gave myself whiplash from it.

"Good." He leaned down and kissed my lips, a smile on both of our faces.

I pulled away, catching my breath. "Can you help me with my homework now?" I asked him, smiling at him.

He chuckled and nodded. "Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.5K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
15.6K 1K 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
48K 1K 19
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
264K 10.4K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...