Promise Me //1D Completed [✔️]

By missnovicewriter

The Foster Care system is a home to a millions of diverse and unique young adults. Strangely, the system attr... More

Promise Me
Prologue
Are you afaird of death?
What's it like being in a family?
Friends?
Will I Ever be Pretty?
Pilot
Sleepovers
What does love look like?
Sibella
London Bound
Rain & Coffee
Pumpkin Everything
A White Halloween
:(
An Eternal Memory
My Best Friend
'Tis the Season
Kicking off in London
Bonjour!
Le Grand Palias
ASP
thirteen!
journaling
Mud Wrestling
Othello
Take Me Home
Dishonor on you!
A + Q
Date Shenanigans
Unexpected Roomates
McDonalds Breakfast
Two Voices
fml
Lesson Learned
Boarding Australia
Start of Somethig New
Anything But You
Sad Song
Thank You
Epilogue
Forever Your's

This Is Us

637 31 8
By missnovicewriter

Tegan's P.O.V
August 2013

~~~

Today is the world premiere of This is Us at Leicester Square in London.

Last night I flew the almost six hour flight with Romeo and Harry. Adelaide is staying with the Littles. The other lads flew the day before us. 

This will be my largest and obviously most formal appearance next to the lads. I'm extremely nervous. Twitter is already overwhelming enough. I feel really powerless in this situation though. Nonetheless, I'm buzzing to go to the premiere.

We watched the film a couple days ago. I appeared maybe twice. They began filming at the beginning of the year in Tokyo. I'm seen in the background while backstage at the O2 arena and another time in Barcelona.

I adjust the pink blazer over my shoulders. As this is first formal appearance, I chose my outfit carefully. With help from Harry, I decided on a plain white shirt tucked into light pink fitted suit pants with a matching pink blazer. At the neck of my white shirt is a pink bow.

While on the plane, Harry painted my nails sparkly silver to match my silver slip on shoes.

After one final examination, I exit from Harry and I's hotel room to the living space connecting the bedrooms.

The room is cramped with the lads, Romeo, Eleanor, Perrie alongside her band and Louis's family.

I rush through the room, grabbing Perrie's shoulders.

"Perrie," my voice cracks, slightly.

She spins around facing me. She's wearing the most beautiful beige dress covered in black lace.

"You look breathtaking!" I swear.

"Thank you dearly, hun! You look very sophisticated while staying Teegs!" She winks.

"Let me see your ring!" I insist.

A bit ago, Zayn had proposed to her. The idea came as a shock to me, but of course I support his decisions. Marriage is a rather massive commitment, but their relationship has always been lovely.

I hold her hand, examining the ring.

"Romeo, you look so cute!" Perrie says.

I lift my head up, facing Romeo. When my eyes take in his appearance, my jaw literally drops to the ground.

He is dressed in a light grey suit with thin white vertical strips. The top is unbuttoned, revealing a white button up shirt. His summer glow shining obnoxiously well today. His ebony hair grown out, curling slightly. Romeo flashes Perrie a smile, his braces not at all taking away from the fact he is one hot piece of toast.

"Thanks, Perrie. You look incredible!" He reaches over, giving her a small hug.

As they let go, his eyes finally glance towards me. Immediately, his eyes widen, but quickly he covers it up by scratching the back of his neck. I turn my head quickly, noticing the rest of the lads entering the area.

"Tegan! What are you fooling around for? We've got a premiere to attend, get ready!" Louis fails miserably at pretending to be furious.

"Don't listen to him, you look lovely!" Niall brushes off Louis.

"Thank you, Niall." I laugh.

It's not like this is my first time meeting Louis Tomlinson.

"Harry, you're wearing a shirt covered in hearts?" I tease.

He throws his hand over his heart - WHICH HEART? Ha! - pouting at my remark.

"Belt up, lassy, he's making a fashion statement." Louis is quick to defend him.

"Oh, and are you ready for the flood, Tommo?" I ask, pointing down at his cropped pants.

"Don't look at me like I am a literal fruit cake! Also, my ankles are kinda powerful." Louis puts his hands up in defense.

I throw my head back, laughing.

"Enough of the banter, you've got to meet someone." Liam interrupts.

I follow him through the room. Next to the door, a man in a light grey suit, dark shades covering his face stands while speaking to Niall. I could recognize this man anywhere, Simon Bloody Cowell.

"Ah Liam, is this the lovely Tegan I've been hearing about?" Simon directs his attention to us.

"Yes, this is her!" Liam replies, enthusiastically.

"And this is Romeo." Harry barges in, pushing Romeo closer to Simon.

"Oh yes, singing Romeo." Simon removes his sunglasses, folding them into his blazer pocket.

"Well, I'll let you be the judge of that, Mr. Cowell. That is what you do, right?"

Romeo jokes, but Simon doesn't laugh.

I sure enjoyed Romeo a load better when his crisp accent wasn't being heard.

"I really would like to hear you. Maybe later tonight?" Simon suggest.

"Of course!" Romeo agrees.

He glances at me, his eyes squinting than widening as if he's gotten a brilliant idea.

"Tegan, can sing as well." He nudges my arm.

I snap my head to him immediately. He's ignores my stare, facing Simon. I shoot arrows into his cheek with my eyes, uncertain of his intentions.

"It's been brought to my attention." Simon says.

"She totally smashed the high notes in 'Girl on Fire'." Zayn chimes in.

Zayn Malik approved?

Okay, so today is a dream, yet also a nightmare considering how illegally attractive Romeo looks.

"I'd love to hear from both of you."

~~~

Following Liam and Sophia, Romeo and I walk next to each other down the red carpet. This is Sophia's first public appearance with Liam as well. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one taking a massive risk today.

Around us girls screamed, somehow, they sound louder than they do during the concerts. Cell phones surrounded both my left and right sides. Flashes and shouted remarks adding to the surrealism. Regularly, the lads stop to snap a photograph.

"Tegan, is that your boyfriend?" Someone shouts from my left side.

I pause, turning towards them. I point a finger to myself.

"Am I his girlfriend?" I gesture my thumb back to Romeo.

"Come on, Swallows," Romeo groans, dragging me forward.

I rip my arm from his grip, continuing our stride forward.

"You wish I was your boyfriend." He remarks.

I shake my head, rolling my eyes.

I examine the crowds once again, closely looking at the faces of fans who've been camping out here for days, just to get a glimpse of these five gentlemen.

"Hey," Romeo nudges me.

I turn my head, following his pointed finger to a sign that reads, "1D Boxers or Briefs?"

"I'd say boxers," I laugh.

"Ew, I wasn't asking you to answer." Romeo scrunches his nose.

After surviving the red carpet, I watch as the lads pose for pictures in front of a massive blow up of the movie cover. Some poses goofy, others relatively normal. Harry consistently stood with his hands together in front of him, like a six year old in her favourite tea party dress.

Romeo started laughing out of our silence, I look at him, glaring.

"That girl is wearing a wedding dress!" He exclaims.

I looked around until I spot the only young lady fitted  in a massive wedding dress. I join his laughter.

"They have the greatest fans," I nod. "There's Ronnie Woods, the signer of their record deal."

I point to 'The Rolling Stones' singer who's taking a picture with his wife.

"Maybe he'll sign our record deal." Romeo joked.

"Our?" I repeat.

"Yeah, like a duo." He shrugs causally.

I snort.

"What? Come on, T we could smash it." He throws his arm around my shoulders.

Immediately, I shrug it off, stepping away.

"You do talk some shits, yeah?" I shake my head.

I'll admit, the idea does sound plausible. Simon loves the craft of forming small bands or groups.

"Personally, I'd rather eat a bowl of alphabet soup that a cat pissed in than ever sign a contract with you." I exaggerate.

"Oh, really?" He raises an eyebrow. "Why don't you go play in traffic?"

He points out, waggling his finger. He has a playful grin on his face, clearly amused by our banter.

"Son, my pinkie finger is longer than your ding-a-ling." I hold up my pinkie finger.

Doubling over in laughter, he reaches his hand up, touching my pinkie. He continues laughing, leaning his head down than looking back up.

"You've got a smaller pinkie than Pepper!" He claims. "Pepper's five years old."

Later in the premiere, I take pictures in the photo booth with the lads. We are all squished in there, but they turn out adorable.

I even take a bit with Romeo. In most of them we look annoyed with each other. In one, I ruffle his hair while in another he hugs me around the shoulders tightly. We take one, sitting with our hands to ourselves, smiling.

~~~

this is like my favorite chapter because it's funny as crap

~Tasmanian Devil

That popped in my head before I signed my name

March 25th, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 682 54
Faced with a bad past, Ashley gets the chance of a better childhood with just the help of five boys who gives her a reason to live again.
710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...
403 2 14
Lacey and Tyler are as close as siblings get they are pretty much joined at the hip. That is until one day their parents are killed and they are put...
446 61 19
Liam Payne (17) has been in more foster homes but didn't like it or they didn't want it anymore so he ran away a lot. What if he finds 1 with more ki...