An Arranged Marriage, Escape...

By PestlienceFamine

My name is Moon Diamond, I'm seventeen. My parent's have beat me every day since I can remember. Then one da... More

An Arranged Marriage, Escape To Freedom
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twentysix
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter fortytwo
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine

chapter thirteen

15.7K 398 7
By PestlienceFamine

Moon's pov

" Ah ah I'm close Payton ". He kisses my neck. " Let go hunny ". I do and then, I feel Payton come. I hold him to me so he roll us so he wont hurt me with his weight.

 I move so I can lie on his chest. I close my eye's and hold him close. I never want to lose him.

I wake up in the morning feeling a little sore all over. " Owww, owwww ". God it hurt's to move. " Moon be careful you fell down the stair's yesterday ".

I look at Payton. " I hurt you too yesterday, I'm sorry ". He shake's his head. " Forget it, I have ". I know he is lying. " Vampire's never forget, so stop lying to me Payton ".

" Moon it's in the past ". I shake my head and go to get up and I feel dizzy. I sit down again. " What are you doing ".

I need to get ready for school, I'm sure Mr Tash has a list of thing's I need to learn. " I need to get ready, Mr Tash will be here soon ".

 He shake's his head and put's me back in bed. " I will be teaching you for a few day's ".

" Payton you have your own work to do ". He sigh's. " Stop fighting me ". I sigh and he passes me my book's. 

" Okay I need a shower why, I'm in the shower look up your first item on the list I gave you yesterday okay ".

 I nod and turn to my book's. Misting or vaporizing: Give's the vampire access to place's considered secure or hard to reach.

Payton come's back in. " So what does the book tell you miss ". I smile and tell him what the book says.

 " Mmm nothing else ". I shake my head. " Okay let's talk about how misting work's shall we ". I nod. " Okay if I was to mist, all you would see is thin air. I have colour. I just disappear and reappear somewhere else ". I nod.

 " It says it give's you access to place's considered secure or hard to reach ". He nod's. " It's true it does. Let's say you lock the bathroom door and you think you safe well your not. I can get in ".

 I smile and get up out of bed and go in to the bathroom and lock the door. I also put a towel along the bottom of the door, Just in case. " Okay Payton try now ".

Payton's pov

I laugh Moon has locked herself in the bathroom. I mist and slip in through the window, as I guessed she will put a towel along the bottom of the door, not that would stop me.

 I have a feeling she will be watching the door. I grab her from behind. "Ahhh ". I laugh. " I got you ". She laugh's. " How did you do that ". I smile. " I misted through the window ".

" No fair ". I laugh and mist us both back to the bedroom. I then go and  back and unlock the door and walk back through.

" Alright miss, what's next ". She yawn's. " I smile. " You need sleep ". She shake's her head. " Moon, Amore will be here soon with some food ".

 She pout's. " I'm not hungry ". I shake my head. " I will make you a deal okay ". She nod's.

" You asked me a few night ago if you could taste my blood ". She nod's. " I will let you if you can eat at least three meal's today. Alright as my blood is sweet it will make you sick if you don't eat okay ".

She pout's again. " Deal Moon ". She nod's. " Not fair but yes okay deal ". I kiss her and let her sleep. I go down to the office to go through some paper's.

I hear Marley coming. " Come in Marley ". He come's in all smile's. " How did last night go ". He laugh's and then he tell's me how he scared his father in to believing he had come back from the grave.

We both laugh and joke about it. Half an hour later Amore come's in and show's me that Moon has cleared her breakfast. Marley says. " What's going on ". I smile.

" Moon want's to taste my blood ". He look's worried. " Payton your not going to turn her yet are you she has only been here a week ". I shake my head.

 " No Marley I'm not going to turn her yet, Maybe later after were married will see. She want's to taste it. I said she had to eat three meal's ". He laugh's. " That's mean, but I suppose. It will make her eat ".

" She has to eat Marley ". He nod's. " I know Payton, Your worried ". I nod. " I am worried she way under weight ". He look's at me.

 " Marley. I turned you for Amore but, I was careful with you not to give you to much venom. When I turn Moon, I will share half my life force with her to make her mine ".

 He nod's. " But you will let her taste your blood tonight ". I nod. " But not my venom as I don't want her pregnant ".

Moon's pov

I have eaten three small meal already today and Amore is back with another. I eat that to. I feel really hungry so she goes away and come back with more food.

I feel full now so we sit and talk. She has promise to take me clothes shopping in a few day's. I can't wait to go and do that.

 She then says that Payton is coming and she will see me tomorrow we hug and she leave's.

Payton come's in and I read my book about Vampire abilities. I'm reading:

Superhuman strength often refers to the strength of ten human men. This makes vampires difficult to battle in hand-to-hand combat.

They have enhanced sense's such as hearing, smell, and sight compared to human.

These are basic abilities of a vampire but some of the most important.

Some vampire's have a hypnotic gaze that if humans stare into it they can be controlled by that vampire.

Normal blades and guns cannot injure a vampire.

Only if a weapon is holy and made of specific materials can it hurt a vampire.

Also if a vampire happens to be injured their regeneration is much faster then humans in that their wound will heal very quickly.

Vampire's can control certain animals that are in a short radius of them. Some examples of animals are bats, rats and wolves.

Some vampire's can change into bats or mist. They would change into mist so that they could get through small cracks.

Vampires can also climb walls without any equipment, in a similar fashion as a spider.

Vampires are immortal which means that they do not age with the passing of time.

The drinking of blood rejuvenates them.

" Payton is it true that drinking blood rejuvenates you ". He look's at the book. " In the olden day's we believe it would. Now we know better ".

I smile. " I have been good to day ". He laugh's. " Yes you have ". He walk's to the bathroom.

Payton's pov

I like the way she says, I have been good today. With that not cute but very sexy smile. " Payton come on ". I know what she wait for and what I'm trying to put off. I go back to the bedroom.

I get in to bed beside her and she come's and curl's up beside me. She then pull's my arm around her and lie's her on my chest. " I missed you ". I smile and kiss her on the head. " I missed you to ".

" I love you Payton ". I hold her close. " I love you Moon ". I sigh. " I will keep my promise ". She look's at me.

 " Can I ask you something ". I nod. " In my book it's says that a vampire only love's once in his life time is that true ". I smile.

" We can only find our true love, our mate's once. Why do you think, I have waited 800 year's for you ". She smile's and come's and sit's on my lap.

 " Payton. You must have been with other women through right ". I nod. " Yes Moon I have but, I also have walked alone in a way ".

" What do you mean ". I so wished we hadn't got in to this. " I have been Master here for 400 year's, I have seen other's mate and pair off. But I have alway's been alone feeling empty incomplete because I had no mate ".

She nod's. " Then Curtis asked me to take you so, I came to meet you ".

She nod's again. " That first night in the hotel, when you asked me to be your first. I felt the pull or siren call as we call it. It's when you blood and body call to be mated, bonded. I needed you, so I took you ". She look's shocked. 

Hope you enjoy, Love ya all, vote and comment XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...
525K 17.2K 19
**UNEDITED**"Are you going to love me, or hurt me?" I asked as I stared into ocean blue eyes. "Princess why would I ever hurt you?" For a long momen...
5.6M 138K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...
Stella By A.C

Werewolf

499K 17.1K 34
My name is Stella Shay. I'm a werewolf. You probably think "Oh that's so cool!" but its not. I'm abused by my entire pack. My room is the a cell wher...