chapter forty one

• Dedicated to Cloud Crescent

Moon's pov

I Know Marley feel's a little guilty for what has happened to Payton but he is not to blame for what Payton has done to himself or what has happened to me.

I take Marley to see Payton to see if he can get in to Payton's mind even though he is asleep. As we walk up the stair's I say to him. " Marley none of this is your fault ".

He turn's to me and says. " How can you say that ". I smile. " Because I know you brother your not evil or a monster ". He look's at me and we hug.

" I love you Marley ". He smile's and says. " I love you sis ".

Payton's pov

Well it has been week's since, I fell in to a deep sleep. I need to wake soon but the loss of blood has made me weaker than I thought.

I feel my head and body starting to wake up and move. So it wont be long before. I will open my eye's and get up.

I will need to feed and alot of it, I have a feeling that I have been given blood, as I feel my strength starting to come back.

I slowly open my eyes and see Moon sat beside me with a bag of blood in her hand. " Moon ". She look's at me. " Payton your awake ". I smile sort of.

" Yes it would seem I am, would you like to tell me what you are doing ". She smile's and snip's the blood bag with a pair of cutter's. " Here drink this ". She place's the bag to my lip's.

I feel powerless to stop her as the blood slide's past my lip's and in the my mouth, I swallow the blood once the bag is empty. She move's the empty bag to the side.

I feel my strength returning to me, I grab Moon's arm and pull her down on to the bed and kiss her hard onthe lip's, as I'm kissing her, I slip my hand under her top and stroke and pinch one of her breast's and nipple's.

Moon moan's and twist beside me. It doesn't take me long to remove  her clothes, I pull her down on top of me, I feel my hard shaft move in to her.

As she rock's on me, I start to suckle one of her breast while my hand is finding the sensitive nub that lie's between her soft warm lip's. As I rub the nub Moon scream's out in pleasure.

I feel her tighting around me, it wont be long now until she cum's, I can feel myself starting to let go and lose control again. I fear this everytime we make love.

Moon's pov

I'm so happy that Payton is awake, we are making love and I know Payton fear's this because he can't control his strength or his need for blood.

I can feel myself getting ready to cum. This is the point that Payton will start to lose it and his need for blood will kick in. I wont stop him if he want's my blood.

I feel the pressure build as my climax approaches to the point of no return. As I cum, Payton sits up a bit. Yes you guessed it the time for blood has come.

I move my hair to the side that's when I feel his fang's scrape my skin before, the pressure break's and I feel him sucking my blood.

This bring's me to another climax harder and faster than the last time. I know that this will be hard for Payton to stop as he has had no blood for a while and what, I have been giving him will not hold back the hungry he must be feeling.

The room start's to spin and, I feel lighthead and my eye's are starting to close. I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I lean my head on Payton shoulder because, I can't hold my head up any longer.

That when I feel Payton pull his fang's from my neck. " Moon I'm so sorry ". I smile at him. " Its fine no damage done, I just need to sleep for a few.

I close my eye's as Payton move's me closer to the bed, it's then that I feel a pillow under my head. I don't open my eye's as I feel a cover go over me.

Payton's pov

I should have fought againest the feeling to feed of her but she make's me lose control each time we touch. I place her in bed and cover her before leaving her to rest.

I need to control this better, maybe it's time to talk to the Dark mage that live's in the wood's. He has been a friend to me for a long time.

He is also the one that told me I would find my mate and how my control would slip with her and that I would need his help. Without really thinking I find myself walking to his house in the wood's.

I go to knock when, I hear. " Come in Payton ". I open the door and walk inside. Walking down to the kitchen, I find him sat there with a cup in hand.

" Hello Master Alchemy ". He smile's at me. " I knew this day would come ". I nod and he point's to a chair. " Yes it has ". He nod's and get's up and leave's the room.

He return's a few minute's later. " Drink this ". I do as he says. It horrid but at least it goes down. I just hope it stay's down.

hope you enjoy, love you all XD