chapter twenty three

Moon's pov

I wake in the morning and feel something soft and warm. I find that strange because Payton is smooth and cold. I open my eye's and, see I'm lying on a pillow.

Where's Payton I thought he was taking the day off to be alone with me. " Payton where are you ". I  see him then standing in the bathroom doorway. He smile's. " Morning beautiful ". I smile

" Morning hubby ". He laugh's and come's to me. " We have a busy day planned ". I sit up and look at him. " Why ". He smile's.

 " We are going on a picnic ". I smile and go to get out of bed but Payton stop's me and we kiss. " Were not going yet. So come here ".

 He kisses my neck and then move's down further to my breast where he suck's and lick's my nipple's.

I moan and and arch as he pushes me over the egde. I feel his hand moving up and down between my leg's. I part my leg's for him to gain better access.

 I then feel his finger move in to me. I arch my lower body to as he move's his finger's inside me. I moan and moan as he move's his finger's in and out of me.

 I cry out, as I climax. He then move's so he is lying between my leg's.

I feel him move inside me, as he move's in and out of me I moan and move. I love this feeling of belonging to someone without the pain and hurt of my parent's love.

 I feel so free, so I don't know. I feel like, I'm ready to come again. As it hit's me I scream out. I feel Payton come to. He kisses my neck. " How you feeling now ". I smile. " I'm tired ".

He laugh's. " To tired to go for our picnic ". I yawn and shake my head. " No I'm ready for my picnic ". He smile's and nod's before rolling off me.

We both then get up and dress. We then go down to his MG sport's car and he drive's us in to the country.

We stop by a lake in the middle of no where. I walk down to the lake and watch the duck and swan's swiming around.

" What are you watching ". I smile even though Payton can't see. " I'm just thinking those duck's are like me. Small, weak and ugly ".

He turn's me to stand in front of him. " You are far from ugly Moon, you are beautiful, you are like a swan ". I smile and hug him.

Payton's pov

I have made love to my wife for the hundredth time, I think. I smile as we come again, she is my world and she is having our baby.

I'm so happy even though, I made out, I wasn't happy about the baby. I am of course happy about the baby.

 I love the idea of having a baby with the women, I love. I decided when, I woke up this morning to take Moon out for a picnic.

So after we make love we get up and dress. I take her to a lake, well it's a nature reserve. We get out of the car and and she walk's to the lake.

I lie the blanket on the ground and open the basket. Then I walk down to where she is standing by the lake watching the duck's and swan's swimming.

 I wrap my arm's around her waist. I wonder what she is thinking.

So I say. " What are you watching ". She seem's quiet. " I'm just thinking those duck's are like me. Small, weak and ugly ". Why the hell would she think that.

 I turn, so I can look her in the eye's. " You are far from ugly Moon, you are beautiful, you are a swan ". She smile's and hug me.

I kiss her hard and lead her back to the blanket. Where we sit and Moon eat's some cheese and grape's.

I drink some of the blood, I brought with me. We then hear. " Moon why are you not working for Payton ". I look up and see Curtis and Marie walking toward's us.

So much for him learning his lession. " Moon don't you dare bow your head to him or I will kill them both now ". She look's at me but nod's.

 " Curtis, Marie what are you doing here ". They look at me and smile. " Payton nice to see you ".

" Well young lady what do you have to say for youself ". She look's at me as she was about to bow her head. I shake my head at her and she look's nervous but she keep's her head up.

Her Father doesn't look happy and Moon look's scared. She then says to me very quietly. " Payton I have to ". I shake my head again.

 " What have I told you ". She goes to look down. " Have respect for my wife ".

They both look at me shocked. " What you married her ". I nod. " Yes I have married Moon, that was the arrangement ". Curtis nod's.

 " Yes but I thought you wanted her for other reason's ". I shake my head. " I wanted a wife and now, I have a wife ". He look's shocked.

 " My darling ". I say to Moon, she look's at me. " Would you please go to the car, why I sort this out ". She look's worried.

" Go please my love ". She nod's and goes to the car. I turn to Curtis and Marie. " She is my wife now and as such you will show her some respect ".

They both look at me shocked. " She is a worthless piece of crap ". I growl. " She is my wife and the Mother of my child. You will show her respect ".

Curtis shake's his head. " No she was our mistake ". I growl and bare my fang's.

" She is my wife. Show her the respect she deserve's or die ". With that I pick up the blanket and basket and walk to the car.

 I put the stuff in the boot and them walk to the drive's door. I get in and tell Moon all is well and we head home.

Once Home Moon ask's me to tell her what I said to her parent's. " Moon I told them to show you some respect as my wife and the mother of my child ".

She lose's her temper with me and shout's. " HOW COULD YOU TELL THEM I'M PREGNANT PAYTON ".  I wasn't thinking.

 " I'm sorry Moon ". She storm's off in a temper. Oh great I've upset my wife the day after our wedding.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD