chapter forty

Payton's pov

Now I have, I'm so angry and upset. It's a good job her parent's are dead or I would be killing them. I'm just as bad look at her arm's and now her stomach.

I leave Moon and go down to the office where, I sit and think about all that has gone wrong since Moon came to live with me.

Yes I feel like everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I was hoping to make her life better but, I think, I have made it worst. I go to place the silver dagger back in the case when, I hear a noise behind me.

I turn quickly to see Dark one of my shadow's. I forgot the dagger was in my hand, I look down and see blood running down my arm and hand. I then see the dagger in the upper part of my arm.

Damn this hurts I stumble backward's and Dark grab's me and help's me to a chair. " My Lord we need to remove that ". I grip the arm's of the chair as he pull the blade from my arm.

I feel the blood flowing fast now out of the deep cut in my arm. I look around me for something to put in the hole in my arm. I can't see anything, so I go to get up to go to the kitchen. I feel a bit off balance.

" I will get my Lady to come in here my Lord ". I shake my head and say not to worry her. I get him to help me to the kitchen, so I can clean up my arm.

Moon's pov

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself, I then walk to the closet and grab a pair of black pant's and a white top. I then go downstair's.

I walk in to Payton's office and see blood everywhere. I then spot the dagger that Payton had earlier. I follow the blood trail to the kitchen where, I find Dark and Payton.

Payton is slumped over the counter and there is blood everywhere. " What the hell is going on ". Dark look's at me but Payton doesn't move.

" I'm sorry my lady, my Lord turned to quick and the silver blade went in to his arm ". I go to Payton and see his eye's are closed. " Dark get upstair's to our room now ".

He lifts Payton's lifeless body up to our room, I grab dressing's and bandage's and tape and follow. Once in our room I set to work, I send Dark to find blood for Payton.

I wash and dress his arm, Dark come's back with the blood and hand's it to me. I get Dark to puncher the bag so I can get the blood in to Payton.

I open his mouth and pour the blood in to him hoping this will work. Well at least he will have some blood in him, I call the Doctor to come and look at Payton.

He come's and look's at Payton and then he says to me. " He will be fine, just let him rest and, talking of rest you should be resting or you will pop your stitches ". I shake my head and lift my top and show him my scar.

" Ah Payton healed you ". I nod and, I walk him to the front door. " Doctor will he wake soon ". He shake's his head. " Don't worry Moon he will wake once he is heal, It could take a few day's. Be careful your still going to be sore ". I nod.

I then go to the kitchen and make a cup of tea. I sit at the table and drink my tea, I then hear the door open. I look up and see James.

" What are you doing here ". I hug him to me. " Uncle Marley brought us home to see you ". I look pass James and see Marley and Amore. I get up and hug them both.

Marley then put's Jr's car seat on the table he is asleep. I tell them all that has happened.

Marleys pov

Well Moon doesn't seem upset or angry at me for what happened to her. She then tell's us what has happened to Payton and how the Doctor has told her he will sleep until he is healed.

" Moon will you be alright ". She nod's. " Yes I just believe Payton did this again ". I nod, I feel partly to blame. As I gave him the blade back in the hospital.

Moon's pov

I Know Marley feel's a little guilty for what has happened to Payton but he is not to blame for what Payton has done to himself or what has happened to me.

I take Marley to see Payton to see if he can get in to Payton's mind even though he is asleep. As we walk up the stair's I say to him. " Marley none of this is your fault ".

He turn's to me and says. " How can you say that ". I smile. " Because I know you brother your not evil or a monster ". He look's at me and we hug.

" I love you Marley ". He smile's and says. " I love you sis ".