chapter seventeen

Payton's pov

He agree's to act surprised. When Moon tell's him. I hang up and close my eye's holding my beautiful girl in my arm's.

I'm woken up by a banging on the door. I move Moon carefully as not to wake her. I pull my pant's on, as I do.

I feel Moon's hand's on my back. " Payton where are you going ". I look over my shoulder at her and smile as she yawn's.

 " There is someone at the door my love. Go back to sleep I will be back in a minute ". She nod's and lie's down.

I walk down the stair's and open the front door to see a scared Curtis. Yes my plan is working. " Good morning Curtis ". He nod's.

" Where is she. MOON ". He shout's her name. " She is sleeping what do you want Curtis ". He is pacing back and forward.

 I then hear Moon coming to the top of the stair's. " Did you want me pay... ". My name seem's to die on her lip's.

" Yes my love come here a moment please ". She come's down the stair's to me. " Yes Payton ". I smile and kiss her hard on the lip's she respond's.

 " Your Father want's to see you ". She bow's her head to her Father. " Moon keep your head up ". She look's at me, but does as I ask.

" Yes Sir you wanted to see ". He grab's her and start's to check her neck and throat.

" One thing Curtis, our mark's fade ". He look's worried. " I need her to come back for a day or two ". Moon look's at me with fear in her eye's.

 " No sorry she can't leave here ". He look's at me and says. " You know I need her ". I shake my head.

" Your problem not mine. Moon my love go in to the kitchen and get us both a drink ". She nod's and we kiss again before she leave's.

" Does she know your a vampire ". I nod and grin. " I think she most likely guessed that when I draw her blood the first time ".

 He then says. " Can I bring my son Marley here ". I nod. " Yes do that, he can see her alive. Just let me know when you are coming  as my guard's don't let anyone in after dark ".

He nod's and leave's with my number. I walk through to the kitchen. I see Moon looking out the kitchen window.

I go and wrap my arm's around her waist and kiss her neck. " Payton why was my Father checking my neck ".

I kiss her neck. " To see if I'm draining you ". She turn's and look's at me. " Why would he think you were ".

 I'm not telling her the plan yet. " Because my future wife ". She smile's as I say this to her. " You were out of it last night when he came here and he think's I'm draining you ".

" Oh sorry, have I got you in trouble ". I shake my head. " No cause there is no mark's on you ". She smile's and I lift her on to the counter.

She then wrap's her leg's around my waist. We kiss deeply, until we both hear someone clearing there throat.

 I turn to see Marley. " Great timing mate ". He laugh's. " Sorry I wanted to see if Moon was okay. I saw our Father leaving here ". She smile's and hold's me closer.

" Yes I'm fine. I'm engaged ". Marley true to his word act's surprised. " What, that's great sis. We need a party to celebrate ".

Moon is so happy she is glowing with joy. " That's what Payton said ". She is still holding me between her leg's.

 " Yes I did, so why don't you go and tell everyone that there is a party here tonight to celebrate mine and Moon's engagement ". He take's hint's well. He smile's and leave's us.