chapter thirty

Payton's pov

She lies back on the bed and moan's. " What ever Payton ". I smile and kiss her on the lip's. She kisses back and then we cuddle for a while.

 I then go down to meet Marley. He is waiting outside the front door. I mist outside with my cape in my hand. "Are you ready ". He nod's and I put my cape on and we leave.

We arrive at Curtis house we see him and Marie alone. I nod to the dealer's and they brake through the door and grab Marie and Curtis.

We take them to a hold up outside the compound. I walk in and look at Curtis and say. " Now your going to die slowly ". I grin and walk away leaving the dealer's to have there fun.

I return to the house and see Moon is still asleep. I climb on the bed beside her and hold he close to me.

It's then I hear a knock on the door, I get up and go to the door, I see Dark. " Yes Dark ". He bow's to me.

 " My Lord we have bleed him ". I smile and nod. " Good I will be there soon ". I go back to Moon and kiss her gentle on the head.

" I promise you it will be over soon ". I then leave the room, I walk down the stair's and out the front door. I then leave the compound and head to the lock up where I have her parent's.

 As I enter, I see Marley there. " Everything alright ". He turn and look's at me with a smile. " Yes everything is fine sire ". Curtis look's shocked.

" Yes Curtis I turn Marley in to a vampire ". He fight's to get free of the tie's that bound him. I laugh and say.

 " You will never get away so stop trying ". I have to say, I'm enjoying this. He is getting what he deserve's, I bend down in front of him. 

 " You are going to die the same way you threated Moon but first you will watch Marie die ".

I smile showing my fang's, she plead's to Marley for help. " Marley please I'm your Mum please ". He shake's his head.

 " If you were my Mother, you would have met my request to leave Moon alone ". He then look's at me.

 " Can I have the pleasure of killing her ". I nod and he goes to her and sink's his fang's in to her neck.

She scream's for a short time before her eye's close and she is gone.

Marley's pov

I listen to my Mother pleading for me to help her. I feel nothing but hate for what they have done to Moon.

All she wanted was a loving home and instead they beat her and locked her away. I ask Payton to let me kill her, he has nodded so I go to her and pull her to her feet.

I sink my fang's in to her neck, I hear her scream.

The screaming soon stop's and I feel her going limp. Then I hear her heart slow to a stop. I smile and drop her lifeless body on the floor.

 " I have done my part, now I want to see him pay for what he did to Moon ". Payton nod's at me. I watch as his nail's lengthen on his left hand. I then watch as he cut's my Father's throat.

His scream turn's in to a gargle. As we watch his blood pour's from the cut's in his throat as we listen we can hear his heart stopping. I look at Payton.

" Well I'm glad that is over now. He nod's and we walk back to the compound as he tell's the dealer's to clean up the mess. I then here a loud bang, I turn and see the lock up explode.

I walk with Payton back to the main house with a smile on my face. " We are free of them forever ". Payton nod's and then walk's away to his office.

I follow him he seem's upset. " Payton it was for the best ". He turn's and look's at me. " Yes but will Moon see it that way when she find's out ". I hadn't thought of that.

Payton's pov

We burn to lock up down to hide the bodies. Marley seem's happy, I worried what Moon will think when see find's out what I have done.

 We enter my house and I go to the office. Marley is right what we did was for the best but it will hurt her, I think she was hoping to make it up with her family once the baby was born.

I have taken that from her. I then hear a knock on the door becuase, I'm feeling angry at myself, I shout.

" Yes what is it ". The door open's a little and I see Moon looking at me. " Sorry is this a bad time ". I shake my head and she come's to me,

 I move back from the desk, so she can sit on my knee. I wrap my arm's around and hold her tight.

" Payton are you alright ". I'm trying not think about what, I have just done to her. " I'm fine my heart ". She nod's and wrap's her arm's around me.

We then sit and talk with Marley and he tell's me and Moon that he is soon to be a Dad as Amore has just found out that she is pregnant.

" That's great news Bro ". She goes and hug's him.

" Congrate's Marley ". He smile's and thank's us both and they start talking baby name's. I turn out and think back to what has just happened less than a mile away from here.

I fear, I will lose Moon when she find's out what, I have done. I'm pulled from my thought's by Moon saying she is planing on calling our baby after me and James.

" What did you say Moon ". She roll's her eye's at me. " If we have a boy I want to call him Payton James Jr ". I smile and kiss her.

 " Thank you my love ". She smile's and says. " Now tell me what's wrong ". I shake my head. " There is nothing wrong baby ". She look's in to my eye's.

" Your lying now tell me ". I look at Marley and he nod's.

Here goes this could end us both here and now. " Moon I have killed your Father ". She gasp's and look's at Marley and he says. " I killed Mum too ". She gasp's again and then run's from the room.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD