Trouble

By poltergeist_people

When Vega Moore was 13 her mother was murdered by a crime lord with a grudge against her father. After the t... More

Ch 1: Having Sex With the 28 Year old Man Responsible for my Mental Health.
Ch 2: Hawaii
Ch 3: Just Great, She's a Psycho
Ch 4: Strip Search
Ch 5: Douchecanoe
Ch 6: Ew.
Ch 7: I Shot Him in the Arm. Its Not Like I Tried to Kill Him.
Ch 8: Yay.
Ch 9: Getting Rough Only Riles me up.
Ch 10: I Kissed Her.
Ch 11: Going to Hell.
Ch 12: Say yes and Lets Have Some fun Baby.
Ch 13: One Night Stand
Ch 14: All the Time in the World.
Ch15: A Secret I Don't Even Know
Ch 16: Carpe Noctem
Ch 17: I'm a Slut.
Ch 18: Curious Isn' it?
Ch 19: Instant Coffee.
Ch 20: ...What the Hell?
Ch 21: Because Your Face Bothers Me.
Ch 22: Well That Was Easy.
Ch 23: Cat Fight
Ch 24: This Manipulative Motherfucker!
Ch 25: The Ultimate Cock Block
Ch 26: There are no Hero's
Ch 27: Prom
Ch 28: Present
Ch 29: Epic Moment in History
Ch 30: Master
Ch 31: Cute Like a Puppy and Sexy like Wildcat
Ch 32: Makeshift Hot Coco
Ch 33:Like a Mouse Compared to a Monster
CH 34: Point
Ch 35: Demented Real Life Chess Game
Ch 36: I Still Hate you.
Ch 37: You Would Make a Terrible Prostitute.
Ch 38: I Wouldn't be Inclined to Shoot Them in the Face.
Ch 39: Patronizing
Ch 40: Shit.
Ch 41: Guilt
Ch 42: Mental Health
Ch 43: Roadrunner and Wile E Coyote
Ch 44: That Romeo and Juliet Shit
Ch 45: Damn Octopus
Ch 46: Oliver
Ch 47: Pedo Bear
Ch 48: Innocence
Ch 49: I Think I'm Crushing on a Psychopathic Criminal Genius
Ch 50: Perfect.
Ch 51: This is Abuse
Ch 52: Poetic Justice
Ch 53: Scared
Ch 54: Damn it
Ch 56: The Line Where I end and she Begins.
Ch 57:I Hate When Your Logic Actually Makes Sense.
Ch 58: Apparently I am Unworthy
Ch 59: I Like to Think I Understand Him
Ch 60: ...What?
Ch 61: Nurse
Ch 62: Good Luck Wulf.
Ch 63: Don't go Punching my Fucking Face
Ch 64: That Ass
Ch 65: You, Wulfie, are in the dog House
Ch 66:Nympho
Ch 67: Whoreo
Ch 68: Manners and Shit Like That.
Ch 69: Bonnie and Clyde
Ch 70: Just a bit Misguided
Ch 71: Come and Get me Wulfie.
BOOK 2

Ch 55: Option C

26.3K 1.3K 104
By poltergeist_people

Wulf POV:

I stood amongst the group of men in the main living room in my house.

In the absence of my father, a lot of them felt free to wonder off and check on the detectives daughter thats been roaming around here lately.

And they seemed to enjoy the view of her. 

Especially since she was currently slipping god knows what past her lips. 

Moaning when whatever it was hit her pink little tongue.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Someone bring me the chef."

A few men seemed surprised to see me, too absorbed with the pretty girl in her low cut top, but did as I asked anyways.

As always the chef looked nervous to be out of the kitchen and thrown to me, he glanced over at the still oblivious Vega on the next room, "does she not like-"

"What the fuck did you feed her?"

He blanched, "Well she wondered into the kitchen because she said she was feeling uh..snacky and asked to use one of the stoves. While she is your personal guest I was supposed to make lunch today so I offered to make her some finger foods while the rest of the staff worked on lunch prep."

I rose a brow surprised, "and she let you do that?"

"On the condition I fed her something she never even thought of, I uh took a guess and went with raspberry balsamic meatballs made from pork, kobe, and lamb. Is she unhappy?"

I hummed, "no..shes happy to say the least." I clasped his shoulder, "good going." 

I left him standing in shock to go see what vega was moaning about, grasping her wrist I stole on of the meatballs from her. 

She frowned.

I licked my lips, "hm. not bad."

"you stole my snack."

"you were looking a little needy I was curious. You know meatball is not an aphrodisiac correct?"

She glared at me, "neither is Chinese food but you never point that out when I'm eating Moo-shu pork, naked in your bed."

...good point.

My gaze flickered down to her lips. 

Maybe because I normally feed her after I have had my fun between her silky thighs.

Those perfect..inviting lips curled into a smirk, "find something interesting baby boy?"

I flashed her a quick little grin, "intoxicating really."

Her smirk turned to a soft smile, "oh? do I get charming Wulf today?"

I leaned over her, tucking my fingers under her chin, "depends on how charming Wulf makes you feel."

Slowly, sweetly, she wrapped her arms around my neck to whisper gently in my ear, "He makes me so...hot."

She caught my lips with her own as she pulled away. 

I chose not to tell her that she may have just let the cat out of the bag.

Instead I opted to pull her closer not letting her kiss end at a quick tease, coaxing her tongue out to play with my own.

Fingers laced through my hair, pulling me down further onto the couch with Vega as she practically purred against me.

I loved when she was like this, so sensual, I never knew when she would be in this sort of mood

But it was always a welcome surprise. She was always wild and playful in bed like this. frisky and filled with passion.

As if to prove my point she wrapped one of those deliciously tan legs around me and forced me practically on top of her, her lips dancing across the column of my neck.

Vega tugged at my shirt impatiently.

I ignored her, instead cupping her face and stroking her cheek with my thumb.

She savored the feeling, her motions turning from needy and eager to a slower spark. Heat and desire swimming behind her eyes as they fluttered open.

"Wulfie..."

"hmm?"

"I need you."

I restrained a groan from the breathy sound of her voice, I did not need to give anyone  even more of a show by screwing the girl on the couch. 

The not so subtle ache in my jeans was adamantly disagreeing with my decision. 

"baby, lets take this upstairs?"

She traced patterns in my upper thigh slowly, peering up at me through her lashes, "why? Here's fine isn't it?"

Dear god she wanted to make this hard on me.

...keep her modesty or sate our lust?

Her fingers skimmed the waistband of my jeans toying with the button, "Wulf.."

Whelp. Decision made. "Yeah..yeah here's fine. Perfect really."

She laughed a bit, kissing my deeply.

"Wulf. Seriously, you are not about to do what I think you are."

I cringed as Vega went still.

"Jeremy. I am going to kill you."

The beautiful girl in my arms chose this moment to slap me, "WHAT THE FUCK WULF?! YOU THINK HE'S DEAD?! I AM GOING TO FUCKING TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!"

I sighed,  rubbing at my face, "now look what you did man, she is not going to be any fun since she's pissed."

Jeremy frowned, "And she would have been fun when she realized she had an audience?"

Vega started to pace, rage simmering beneath the surface threatening to explode again, "I am not some show!"

"I know."

She glared at me. "clearly not!"

"Oh come on you know how sexy you are its not like its easy to say no when your practically dry humping me and doing that breathy needy shit you always do."

She made the strangest, oddly arousing, growling noise, "I HATE YOU!"

"And I love it."

She made to slap me again.

I caught her wrist, feeling her pulse flutter wildly beneath her skin. "hey, nothing happened and these guys know to keep their mouth shut. So I'm sorry baby, but its going to be fine."

She glared at me like she wanted to stab me in the eye but let me grip her hips and pulled her close anyways. "you are not sorry."

Okay no. Maybe not. 

But she really can't blame me, not while she's the one who started it. "I am."

"maybe. but not for what you did."

I rose a brow at her.

"you're sorry you didn't get off."

...she's been at this for too long. Always knowing what I'm thinking "same difference."

"Is not!"

I huffed, "look. how about we forget about your issues with me and go upstairs."

"I am not having sex with you."

"not for sex."

That can come later.

"Oh really?'"

"yes, really." I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I was thinking more along the lines of something like a back rub to ease the tension from your shoulders and maybe a-"

"Do not try romancing your way out of this. it won't work, not romance, not pouting and puppy eyes, not the playful attitude, not this time buddy!"

I tisked.

Well if she was going to play like that she leaves me no choice. The slight smile I had donned dropped, "well..this is not going as expected. So here I'll give you two options. A; I can just shoot everyone who saw and we can just fucking forget about it or B; you can walk that sexy ass of yours upstairs and into my room, take a nice long shower and forget about it."

We stared one another down, disbelief written across her face, "are you threatening me?"

 annnnd now shes being dramatic. 

Damn woman. "If thats what you think I guess, so will it be A or B?"

"How about F as in FUCK YOU WULF FUCK YOU!"

I watched her walk away.

I guess Vega chose option C; to flip a bitch.

I hate when she chooses option C. As cute as the girl is she's annoying when she's bitching at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.9K 43
Jemma Jones has had a rough life right from her birth. Born of a prostitute, thrown out by the age of ten, thrown into various foster homes and final...
1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
2.3K 289 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
1.1M 25.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...