Clarity: A Lapidot Fanfiction

Autorstwa Bluefeelingz

Peridot knows she is with Jasper, but this doesn't stop her from developing feelings towards a rare Lapis Laz... Więcej

«Behind the walls»
«Stress dancing»
«I could've done something»
«Just because I like you»
«Double dreaming»
«Uncovered»
«Training mode»
«The music»
«Mission complete»
«Fair fight»
••Upcoming bomb••
«Friends? I don't think so»
«Tantrum»
«The lost Peridot»
«Don't fall down Lapis»
«Unconditional»
«The kindergartners»
||NEW LAPIDOT BOOK!||
((Should I continue this book?))
((NEW BOOK COMING SOON!))
((NEW BOOK IS OUT!))

«Hazel eyes»

4K 118 94
Autorstwa Bluefeelingz

Lapis' point of view

Again the green gem entered the room, her eyes glued to her screen log once more. Doesn't she ever get out of that bright thing?
Sapphire stood up from besides me and motioned me to accompany her to the exit. We walked rapidly through the wide doors and waited for the other blue gems to step out.
A small group of like seven or eight more gems from Blue Diamond's court walked outside and walked in a bunch before the technician.
Sapphire and me being in the front of the messy crowd. -"Tonight is going to be a long night."- Sapphire said with a stiff face, her small hands placed on the bump on her skirt. I look down at her confused, again She goes with the teasing, sometimes she doesn't do it on purpose but it is still a bit...annoying. -"Why so?"- I ask her ,she looked back at the taller gems behind her and then looked to her front again. -"Never mind my words...they confuse you anyways."- she settles her bangs appart with a soft motion to reveal her eye again. I glance back at the Blue gems behind us, at the very end the only different colored stone looking blankly at her screen log. Suddenly, she turns it off and keeps an eye on us, but before she could take a look at me I look forward to where I was heading.
-"You know what else confuses me?"-

-"Peridot?"-

-"Peri-...wait...how do you know I was going to say that?"- I cross my arms, now a bit weirded out. -"It is pretty obvious."- she giggled, -"and besides...she is a very confusing being."- she admits with a small nodd, brushing off a bit of leafs from her puffy skirt. -"I know right?"- I growl, looking at the moving walls. Peridot walks through the messy crowd and walks infront of us now. Well besides Sapphire actually. After a few twists and turns from the enormous ship, we arrive to the meeting room. At least that's what I've heard Jasper call it. It's where we take seat on a very long table made out of Emerald material, right in the middle a beautiful soft pink fabric with a few candles over it. You think these gems keep us miserably prisoned in our cells, but really, they treat us very decently, well some do...

Like always, I sit besides Sapphire. All the gems take their seat, including Peridot and her friendly escort. The Jasper sits at the very end and Peridot at the opposite end. We all look very rashly at each other. I take a small and secretive glance at the quiet Peridot, weirdly she does not have her eyes on her screen log, yet she was already looking at me...

GYAAH!

I lean back violently, covering my tinted face with the wild hair of a gem sitting on my other side. Sapphire gives a tender expression and scoffed with a smirk. I just ignored it and crossed my arms, still on the slouching position. A pixie dust formed infront of us, summonging a glass of some drink of some kind. Sapphire never drinks it, it has a terrible sour taste, including myself, we throw it under the table, it will disappear eventually after two minutes. Us gems don't have to digest anything, we just eat out of pleasure. But I wasn't that kind.
The Jasper pushed her seat back, I noticed her fancy clothing. She was given the privilege to have a closet full of clothes made out of real fabric. But she only uses them for special occasions like this. Her wild hair was pulled back in to a low tail. She looked...nice.

She cleared her throat to get our attention, only a few were caught, the gems keps talking to each other. Finally the Jasper clicks her glass. All eyes were on her. I hope.
-"As you all know, we do this every six earth rotations. But I decided to do this a bit early just to share some important news with you. My Diamomd has officially named me captain of your service, and all other ships of course."- great...a new pet. But still...I would be back home to my colony and everything will be back to normal, I will never have to endure with these people again.

-"But that's not all..."- Jasper pulled her seat and sat, she intertwined her fingers on the table and took a few seconds before speaking. I hear Sapphire sigh. -"Yellow Diamond has informed us she wants a few of you to accompany us for a few more missions."- the second she finished her sentence, all of the blue gem's began to whine. Me and Sapphire exchange worried gazes.
Not a moment after, all the glasses jump with the way Jasper burried her fist on the table with anger.
-"QUIT WHINING."- She shouted, the room was silent now. She again cleared her throat to settle her emotions.
-"The rest of the unmentioned gems will return to Blue Diamond's court safely."- she continued.

-"Wait..."- a voice came from the other end, all eyes were now pinned on the only Peridot in the room. -"Did Blue Diamond aprove this?"- she raised her eyebrow.

-"Of course she did..."- Jasper sounded unsure of herself.

-"I don't remember Yellow Diamond giving us that information."- Peridot added. Jasper now is a bit uneasy, she moves around in her seat nervously.
-"That's because she only called me, now like I was saying ...the gems that are-"- suddenly Peridot stood up and interrupted once more.

-"Excuse me..."- Peridot cleared her throat before exiting the room politely. The awkward clangs making the silent room uncomfortable. Jasper plays with her fingers as she mentions the names of the unlucky ones.
-"The gems that will be joining us are Aquamarine, Sapphire, Tanzanite, and..."-

Crap...

-"Lapis."-

I know what they're going to do...

My chest fills up with an unpleasant feeling. My stomach was spinning. I needed some air. I quickly stand up and rush out the door without saying anything. Not that I forgot. I just didn't want to.

I run through the hallways, forcing back the water on my eyes. I just wanted to go back home, I was so close to being in Blue Diamond's protection again. But the time was stretched by stupid last minute missions Yellow Diamond assigned her pets to do. I spot a half open door and I don't hesitate to burst in and lock the door behind me. Now letting the tears freely fall. I carefully slide my back on the door trying to not scratch my gem. I hide my face in my hands. A few sobs escape my lips now and then. Suddenly a loug clang stops my weak actions and I jump to see over me. A blury shot of what seemed to be a Peridot. I rub my eyes and notice she was offering me some help. I take her hand and pull myself up.

They're hazel.

Her face was infront of mine. A tender expression on her. I thought she was rough, but her face tells me otherwise. -"I'm sorry ,I didn't know you were in here..."- I wipe both of my eyes. She glanced at the place before looking back at me.

-"Well...this is my room."-

-"huh?..."-

I look over her shoulder, a large sized floating bed on a corner, the smallest of chandeliers in the middle of the roof. And a long control panel that took half of the wall. Not to mention all of the other cool things in here, I didn't quite see them all. I look back at her eyes, the third time we've ever made visual contact.

-"Why are you crying?"- she asked, before I could open my mouth to apologize for bursting in to her room like that. I sniffle and shook my head with a fake smile.
-"Nothing important."- I lied.

-"Does it look like I believe you?"- she said, I look at her disbelieving face. I chuckle at her expression. -"Jasper chose me to come along with you."- I wipe my wet cheecks again. She mouth a very long oohh.
-"I'm sorry to hear that."- Peridot said settleing her visors, reforming her bored expression slowly.
-"I guess you have to spend another four extra years with us while we clear up all our missions."- Peridot chuckled nervously, I could tell in her tone. She backed up and landed on the edge of her bed.
-"But atleast that gave us the chance to talk face to face for the first time."-

-"Woah...you're right. I didn't even notice."- I pull my blue hair behind my ear a bit flustered. The knot in my stomach was slowly untying itself as I kept the conversation going. -"Why haven't we done this in the 19 years we've known each other?"- I chuckled, she rolled her eyes to think but at the end just shrugged.

Yeah me either.

I notice a darker shade of green on her left upper arm. As she realizes my deep stare in to it. She covers it up with her floating grip. -"Are you alright?"- I pointed at her bruise, but she pretended to not have it. She dryly said "yes".

-" What is that on your shoulder?"- I kept insisting. She totally acts oblivious to what was I referring to. Not only that, but she had a scratch in her neck as well. -"And on your neck?"- I approached her and slided my finger over her minor scratch. A bit of an ugly bump as well.
-"It's nothing...nothing to be concerned about really."- Peridot flinched at my touch, then molded her skin in to perfect shape with her shapeshifting ability. Her scrapes and bruises were gone in one and a half second. I walk backwards to give her some space.
-"Anyways...it's really weird to have you this close..."- she confessed, scratching the back of her neck with a hint of blush on her cheeks. I felt my own burn as well.
-"Should I leave?"- I pointed at the exit. But she quickly shook her head.
-"No! I didn't say that."- she sighed. I offer her a small smirk before taking another long glance at her whole room.-"So this is all yours?"- I pass my hand an inch above the control panel admiring all the different shapes of flat buttons and different languages spreading around the yellow screen. How could she know all of this?

-"Yup, all of this is mine!~"-

-"You must have a really difficult position."- I tell her sitting on the floating chair that sent some blue-ish energy at the bottom in order to keep balance with the gravity.
-"It's pretty easy...what makes it difficult are my superiors."- she scoffed at the thought of them. I also mouthed a long oohh.
-"Well..."- I chuckled. -"At least it's not as bad as being locked in a cell for eight hours straight."- I used my tone of sarcasm. A drop of sweat rolling down her forhead as I glared at her playfully. But then I immediately stopped when I realized this made her uncomfortable. -"It's not me...it's the rules."- Peridot slides her artificial fingers under her visors to rub her eyes, after that, a big yawn.
-"You are exhausted."- I said as I stood up to head to the door.
-"I'm gonna leave you to rest."- I tell her walking closer to the motion censored door. It slides open and I stand half way to listen to her.
-"Yes...you also should. Tomorrow Jasper takes the gems to their colony."-

-"You're not coming?"-

-"Oh no...I have to stay to work on some bugs that are occurring in the ship's system. Jasper will take you all to meet Blue Diamond, then bring back the four she had chosen."- Peridot stood up and walked to me, I go to the other side and gave her a last wave. -"Well hope to repeat this sometime. Except the part where I'm crying like a little baby gem."- I giggled, but she was not amused. She didn't laugh of course.
Instead she slowly tucked up one end of her lip. -"Heh...good night ,Lapis"- was the last thing she said before locking the door.

-"Good night ,Peridot."- I whispered to myself. I see the group of blue gem's walking in the distance toward the direction of the cells. I run to then and mix inside the crowd trying to look for Sapphire, she was the only short one here. Finally I spot her and join her. -"Lapis!"- the blue pulled my hand to lower down to her level, she nearly snapped the thing right off me.
-"Why in the universe did you leave? Jasper was furious!"- she growled in-between her buck teeth. I was still bent to her level as we walked.
-"I was very unhappy ,okay? I needed to breath and comprehend."- I sighed and walked with my back straight this time, Sapphire's hand still holding mine. She lets go a bit coldly.
-"Oh, and you think i'm not unhappy?"- she crossed her short arms in anger and scoffed before looking away. Aaww geez...

I ruffled her curly hair.
-"Relax, we still have each other for the next four years. Doesn't that make you happy? Or atleast less concerned?"-

-"I guess..."- she shrugs. I again ruffle her hair forming a inevitable smile on her thick lips. -"Aaww, there's my Sapph."-

________________________

~Bluefeelingz

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

45.9K 937 13
Lapis and Peridot are living together in the Barn for one year now. They have a crush on each other. Lapis really wants to take away these Feelings b...
35.2K 1.2K 38
When Peridot feels bad for holding a gem captive, She risks her life to help the mystical blue gem. WARNING: If you don't like deep shït then get of...
191K 5.1K 31
Peridot Diamond: A short, pale blonde scientist who is socially awkward. All she cares about is science, facts, and logics. She's never really had a...
27.9K 444 37
It has been a couple of months after the Crystal Gems had rescued Lapis from Jasper's evil hands. Lapis now lives in the barn with someone she never...