DANGER (NamJin FanFic)

By Tee_Ess

Trying to forget someone that is always on your mind is something that is hard to do. I tried to forget but I... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

INTRODUCTION

2.2K 31 4
By Tee_Ess

It was month of January when I first met him- Kim Nam Joon
The one who change me into something I didnt know I was capable of to be. Something out of pictured. Until I accept who I really am...

DATE STARTED: FEBRUARY 05, 2016
DATE FINISHED: i forgot lol.

Anyway. Im sorry (bowing 90°) for not having this story an English Translation as some of you asking. Ive tried to, but as I reread the draft I made, it turned out lame and the concept of the story, which is comedy-romance, didnt show. I want to atleast satisfy the curiousity you feel as you wondered what the story is as you read the introduction. But then, I cant just take risks of losing the true essence of the contents of the story if I ever made an english translation. Please bear with me. There just "languages" or "expressions" I put in the story that has no english translation and some of them is "gay language".

I also want to, no I badly want to create an english trans but please again I hope you respect the story as it is. And so is the author.

I hope youll find another NamJin ff that will satisfy your likings and creative imagination.

Kamsahamnida. 😄😄😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
973 124 11
Taehyung messages the wrong number.
7.5K 173 10
this is a fanfiction of vkook, Namjin and yoonmin sorry about mistakes ๐Ÿ˜‹ I did this ages ago and i know it is very bad so I'm sorry... You might a...