Fearing The Mafia

By coinikee

I twisted my wrists in order to loosen the bonds, to no avail. I was trapped. Trapped by him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 2

225K 7.7K 2.5K
By coinikee

Part 2

"Ho intenzione di divertirsi con quello dai capelli nero," a familiar deep throaty voice muttered. (I'm going to have fun with the black haired one)

"Non se lo Scorpione vuole che lei," another familiar voice replied. (Not if Scorpio wants her)

"Lo Scorpione può avere il miele uno," the deep voice said, (Scorpio can have the honey one)

A grunt was the response the deep throat guy got. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in the back of a van. The smell of blood, stale food and sweat instantly slithered up my nose activating my gag reflex, but I forced myself not to throw up, I didn't want to kill my olfactory senses by adding another horrible stench in the already disgusting miasma. I turned to see Kelsey waking up as well. A tidal wave of relief washed over me at seeing my sister awake and alright. Along with it, a tsunami of revenge and fury begun brewing inside me—revenge for hurting my sister. I wouldn't let these bastards live once I get my hands on them.

My fury mounted when I tried to move my hands only to find them tied behind my back. Great, just great! I turned to see Kelsey coming across the same piece of information I just discovered a few seconds go—unfortunately.

"Are you alright?" I whispered to Kelsey, who swept her gaze over our current metallic surroundings. I wanted to go ballistic and yell and scream at the top of my lungs but I didn't want to draw attention to us, those goons sitting in the front were better off not knowing that we were finally awake.

"Yeah, are you?" She questioned in a whisper, concern evident in her words. I nodded watching as Kelsey's shoulders visibly relaxed.

"Where are we?" I really wished I could answer Kelsey's questions, but I was just as clueless as she was. Not only did we have zero knowledge about Italy, there was no window at the back through which we could see outside. All we knew was that the goons were taking us somewhere.

I begun humming a random tune, trying to take my mind off my current predicament. It was the only thing I could think of that would keep me marginally sane; even though everything in me was urging me to throw the metal door open and jump out of the moving van with Kelsey, but the stupid ties binding me weren't going to do me any favors.

When I touched the Italian soil for the first time a week ago, I never expected to get kidnapped in less than a month. I hadn't even memorized the name of the street in which we lived in, for Pete's sake, and here I was sitting in the back of a van that had seen better days from the looks of the metallic box that we were currently in.

"Hey, Maril," Kelsey whispered pausing my train of thoughts. I looked at her with a questioning gaze. She cocked her head to the left indicating me to look at the direction she was cocking her head at. A small smile curved my lips when I saw what looked to be a net made of wires. The metallic structure separated our section from the front one, but because of the diamond shaped holes I was able to make out the dark, giant heads of our kidnapper. However, what piqued my interest was the view. We were currently driving on a deserted road. Nature surrounded the road, making me wish I could get out and bask in the beauty of Italy. Ours looked to be the only car on the road which did nothing to boost my confidence nor my optimism.

"Where are we?" Kelsey queried. I just shook my head but my gaze didn't waver from where it was stuck on the windshield. I was desperately wishing for some kind of a marker or a sign which would tell us where we were or where we were going, but so far all I could see was green grass and the blue sky. Maybe we were in the outskirts of Florence, or something.

I scooted closer to Kelsey until my side was touching hers. This small physical contact with my twin was enough to help me relax, not to mention, my fear and anxiety quickly abated. Twin bond really worked wonders.

~*~*~*~*
The sudden halting of the van jolted me back to Earth. I opened my eyes which I didn't realize had closed after being subjected to the monotonous Italian view for I didn't know how long.

Beside me Kelsey yawned. I tried my best to stretch my limbs, but it wasn't easy. Kelsey and I turned our heads to look where we were, only to find darkness reigning. I couldn't believe I had slept so much.

"What time is it?" Kelsey asked. I shrugged as I didn't have the answer to her question.

The doors which kept us confined were thrown open. Suddenly a beefy hand clasped my  upper arm and pulled me out with a harsh tug. I tried to kick the man holding me but one slap from him and all the fight drained out of me.

"Non mettermi alla prova, cagna, io non sono in vena," the man seethed. (Do not test me, bitch, I'm not in the mood) I turned my head to see who exactly was holding me, and came face to face with the man who had a rose tattoed on his face along with the ugly scorpion.

Fury shook my core when I saw the second goon holding Kelsey in his meaty paws. Kelsey was struggling against his fleshy grip, but she stopped when the ugly bastard slapped her. I screamed again and begun thrashing with renewed energy.

"Don't touch her, you filthy son of bitch," I screamed trying to kick the baboon holding my twin.

The beefy killer holding my sister produced a gun and held it against my sister's temple. Fear shot through me at seeing the weapon. My hysterical shrieks and kicks stopped, as terror left me frozen.

The men laughed amongst themselves at seeing us reluctantly surrender. When they were satisfied that we wouldn't fight, they begun dragging us to what I was sure would be hell on Earth.

Darkness hid the cruel acts being carried out in plain sight. The moon casting a glow just bright enough to see few feet ahead. The sky was dusted with glittering stars in the absence of civilization. The only noise was the constant chirping of crickets and the occasional hoots of the owl. Other than that, there was nothing. No wind rustling the leaves, no people talking amongst themselves; I grew wary as we continued forward and there was no one. Oh God, where were we?

Kelsey had long ago felt silent, but I could feel and hear her panic and the urge to run as far away as humanly possible, but I couldn't grant her wishes. I on the other hand, was imagining all sorts of scenarios for these two men that ended with both in a hundred little pieces. A sadistic smile curved my lips when I imagined them begging me for mercy as I cut them in pieces, then eventually saw the light fade from their eyes. Oh yes, I would thoroughly enjoy hurting these fücktârds. I was thankful for the minimal light as the burly monsters couldn't see me smiling at their imaginary deaths.

After 19 hours of walking—okay, not nineteen hours but 25 minutes—without a drop of water to quench my thirst, my eyes lit up when I saw lights a few feet ahead. But my happiness was short lived when I realized that we were moving towards the direction of the lights and not away. We had finally arrived at our destination.

How wonderful!

My mouth dropped open when I gazed at the beauty before me. It was the most beautiful Italian mansion I had ever seen, not to mention it was huge! I swear, if this wasn't where the crazy goons were taking us I would've fallen in love with it. My feelings conflicted when everything in me was telling me to run far away from this Italian beauty but at the same time I wanted to stay here. Well, lucky you, you get to stay here, now you can't complain that you never get anything you ask for, my subconscious remarked.

The mansion looked to be multi-storey with beautiful gabels on the top. There were multiple pillars holding the mansion together, adding to its beauty. There were many windows making the place look inviting. On the right side of the patio was a seating area with plush sofas and a glass coffee table. Each floor had a wide open balcony that was littered with gorgeous potted plants. On the left side of the mansion, a metal spiral staircase was present which went all the way to the second floor. In front of the pillars was a rectangular swimming pool. There were a couple of stairs which led to the patio. Below the patio was a paved area and besides paved area was a lush green yard with big rocks, and numerous trees and flowers.

I looked at Kelsey to see her staring at the mansion with wonder. I was looking at the beautiful structure the same way when I first saw it, but I knew that only facade was beautiful, on the inside, it was ten times more ugly.

Our captors dragged us inside the mansion. Right now, I wasn't liking the idea of living here. I was forced to eat my words when I saw the inside of the mansion. It was breathtaking. We entered a grand foyer and were led all the way to the second floor—kicking and screaming, the threat of the gun meaningless—in a room which looked to be a giant hall. Throughout the mini tour, I noticed the floors were made of marble, and there were very beautiful, but expensive, furniture and decorations around the place.

The hall that we entered looked more like a throne room of some rich pompous døüchebag, who spent his time counting money. There was a giant, elaborate throne at the far end of the hall, and next to it was a mini throne. God, did we travel back in time? Beautiful fixtures were placed around the walls in linear intervals. One of the walls was dedicated to all sorts of sharp, pointy weapons, which were solely design to make the victims scream and bleed. The owner must be one sick bástard.

Sitting on the center throne was a man, who I presumed to be the mighty king of torture. He stood up when we came, and strode over to where the burly baboons were standing holding us in their vice-like grip.

"Arrivati nuovi per voi, capo," the man holding me said, before pushing me so hard I would've fallen if it weren't for the strong arms that captured me and prevented me from falling. (Got new ones for you, boss)

I raised my eyes to see who caught me, but my breath caught in my throat when I saw a man who was the perfect example of Adonis on Earth. The man was as beautiful as the Greek god I was comparing him to. He was no less than 6'5. He had a chiseled jaw which supported a five o' clock shadow, followed by thick, dark eyebrows; honey colored eyes that hid millions of secrets in their golden depths, framed with long, thick lashes. His nose was crooked, as if it was broken one too many times, but it only added to his rugged beauty. His lips look soft and plump, just waiting to be kissed. If I wasn't kidnapped, and met this man under regular circumstances, I would've jumped him on the spot.

"Che cosa abbiamo qui?" The man said, while I stood there looking baffled. (What do we have here?)

"Don't touch me!" I nearly shouted, throwing daggers at the king.

"Wow, un combattente, che è la prima volta," the man said. (Wow, a fighter, that's a first)

"Stop it with your Italian bullshit, you son of a bitch!" I seethed, fury burning my core.

The man smiled, a wicked gleam lit up his eyes. "You don't speak, Italian, precious?" He questioned, and I nearly swooned. His Italian accent was so sexy! No no, Maril, snap out of it, the man is a monster.

"Let my sister and I go, we haven't done anything to you nor to your idiotic goons," I stated firmly.

"Now, why would I do that, precious?" He asked while folding his arms across his chest. The shirt he was wearing stretched across his biceps, making them look delicious. Oh why oh why, did all hot men have to be the bad ones, why can't they be good for once, life would be so easy.

"Because I said so." I narrowed my eyes for added effect.

The man raised his head to look over at the giants. "Perche ' li hai portati qui?" (Why did you bring them here?)

"Sospeso, capo," the one holding Kelsey said. (Loose ends, boss)

"Quante volte ti ho detto di non essere visto!" The man—Adonis—gritted his teeth in obvious anger. (How many times have I told you not to be seen!)

"Mi dispiace, capo, non succederà più," the baboons muttered in unison. (Sorry, boss, won't happen again)

"Assicurarsi che non lo fa," the man shouted. (Make sure it doesn't)

"Tell me, precious, what is your name?" Adonis asked, turning his attention back to me.

"Fuck off!" I replied venomously.

Adonis' eyes narrowed. He gripped my hair in a harsh grip making me yelp and brought his face close to mine.

"You will address me with respect, got it, precious, now tell me your name," Adonis seethed.

"Don't touch her, you low life pig!" Kelsey shouted. Adonis' head whipped to where Kelsey was being held by Mr. All Flesh And No Brains.

"My my, I've got a couple of firecats here, how amazing," he remarked.

"Let us go, or I swear I chop of your head and use it as a dart board," Kelsey threatened.

"Oh, I'll let you go, but I'll only let one of you, the other is going to stay with me, forever." Adonis' declaration froze the blood in my veins, but fueled my determination.

"You can't do that," Kelsey said, shocked lacing her tone.

"Or I can simply kill one of you and keep the other for my sadistic amusement." I swear, there was no justice in this world. Why did God bless such a$$wipes with beautiful faces, while He blessed the good ones with average looks?

"I'll stay, let my sister go," I stated firmly.

"No, I'll stay, let my sister go, Mr.—"

"Aresco."

"Mr. Aresco, let my sister go, I'll stay," Kelsey told him.

"No, Mr. Aresco, dude, I'm going to stay, let her go." I wouldn't let my twin suffer like this.

"No, let her go, I'm the older sister," Kelsey stated making me want to slap my forehead.

"You're only 58 seconds older than me, not significant," I retorted.

"You two are twins?" Mr. Aresco inquired with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, we were just born mere seconds after one another," I muttered sarcastically, "of course we are twins you idiot, now, let my sister go, or I'll swear to God I'll eat your heart for dinner" I nearly yelled in exasperation. It was true that Kelsey and I looked far from identical, but there was a thing as fraternal twins!

"No, you're not staying, I'll stay Mr. Aresco," Kelsey told Mr. Aresco.

"Wow, isn't this nice, sisters playing the martyr act, how cute," Mr. Aresco stated sarcastically, "now, you thought I gave you a choice, but I didn't, I've already decided who will stay and who will get her precious freedom." Now I really wished I had a gun so I could shoot this arrogant jerk in front of me.

"Rocky, lascia andare la ragazza, ma assicurarsi di tenere d'occhio su di lei. Bull, si va con Rocky," Mr. Aresco said something to the burly men. (Rocky, let the girl go, but make sure to keep an eye on her. Bull, you go with Rocky)

"No no, don't take me, don't hurt my sister, don—" Kelsey's scream tore through my heart causing unwanted tears to prick my eyes. I was relieved that Kelsey would be free. This monster could hurt me all he wanted, but I would never let him lay a finger on my sister.

"You promise to leave her alone?"

"I promise to leave her alone as long as you don't piss me off, gem," Mr. Aresco replied. He took out his phone from the pocket of his pants and called someone, then turned his back to me. I couldn't understand a word he said as he spoke in rapid Italian.

As soon as he put his phone back in his pocket the door opened and a man with a lean built entered. He had a classic beauty, but wasn't sexy—he was handsome.

"Portarla alle cellule e il suo lock-up, io sarò lì a breve," Mr. Aresco told the handsome man who nodded and dragged me out of the throne room. I didn't kick or scream, I quietly went with the man, because I wanted Kelsey safe, and I knew my cooperatiom would ensure exactly that. (Take her to the cells and lock her up, I'll be there shortly)

"So, where am I exactly?" I asked the handsome man after walking to who knows where.

"I can't tell you where you are, but I can tell you one thing," the man replied as we descended what looked to be a basement.

"What?" I queried.

"Welcome to the Mafia."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author's Note.

Hi guys,

Here is another chapter for you all, hope you like it.

Please let me know what you guys think, and don't forget to vote and comment, as it makes me very happy.

Thank you for reading.

Until next time.

Take care.

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 398 25
INCENDIO - A DARK MAFIA ROMANCE Valeria Camorra's entire world was ruined in a single night. Promised to the Don at a young age, she was meant to sta...
265K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
633K 22.9K 33
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel fr...
3.7K 149 27
Bakugou Katsuki is part of the Mafia. He is the boss and the most feared man. He has his team and they together are the strongest Mafia ever. Anyone...