The Alpha and the Maid

By punkin818

Most of her life all Sasha Stone has ever known is pain. After her pack was attacked when she was 6, she had... More

The Alpha and the Maid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
In Loving Memory
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 25

110K 3.6K 466
By punkin818

Sasha

There is not much to see here. Literally. Everything here is dark and lonely and cold. I can't feel anything either. It's like I don't exist anymore and I am trapped in an endless abiss of darkness. 

"Help me!" I yelled out into the darkness but all I got was the echo of my own voice. 

"Please! Somebody!"

Is this what the afterlife is like? This is nothing like my parents told me when I was younger. They told me of a heaven where people and angels lived in harmony rejoicing that that they are with the Savior. Maybe I am in hell. Forever alone to pay for the sins that I have committed. 

A deep chuckle echoed through the darkness scaring me making me look around my eyes straining to see something. Anything.

"Hello?" I called.

"Hello" It said again causing a yelp to escape my mouth.

"who's there?" 

"You know who I am" He chuckled. 

His voice was still deep and somehow had a soothing effect on me. 

"I do?" I asked. Still looking around.

"Yes you do darling" He said, It sounded like his voice was coming from behind me. I quickly turned around and spotted a figure standing a bit of a distance away from me. I could tell he was male, mainly from the voice, but also the features. He was tall and had broad shoulders. He was also wearing a pair of jeans with a back fitted shirt and some heavy looking boots. In a way he looked very familiar even though I can't really make out a face. 

I began to move forward towards the man noticing that the closer I got the more I was able to see myself, as if there was a natural light coming from the man. My heart was pounding in my chest as his features began to become more clear. His hair was short and dark brown and his eyes looked to be dark brown as well. Soon I was standing right in front of him.

He was very handsome with a beautifully structured face and a killer smile that I remembered so clearly.

"Daddy?"

He smiled at me showing his white teeth.

"Hi baby girl"

"Daddy!" I cried running into his arms as he spread them wide open for me.

"I missed you so much daddy" 

He stroked and kissed my head tightening his hold on my gently rocking me. I took in his warmth inhaling trying to memorize his scent. So masculine with a hint of cinnamon.

"i know baby girl. I am so sorry I left you and your mother. I did everything I could to protect you but I failed. I failed you both and I am so sorry."

His voice held raw pain as held me.

"You did everything you could daddy" I sniffed pulling away slightly and looked up at him. "You had no control over the situation."

I looked down at me and smiled.

"You've truely grown up Sasha. Though you will always be my baby, you are so mature now raising that grandson of mine."

I smiled thinking about my baby Alessandro. Him and Zephania are truly my world. But my smile soon faded.

"Am I dead?" I asked fearing the answer. 

"No baby, you're not dead" He smiled.

"Then where am I?"

"We are in your mind."

"So does that mean that you are just a figment of my imagination?" I asked confused.

"No" He chuckled "I am quite real. I just decided to visit you in your mind. everyone is waiting for you to wake up you know"

"What do you mean?"

"You're in a hospital right now. Have been for about a month now. That mate of yours hasn't left your side for more than an hour."

A month. I have been here for a month.

"Time flies when you don't know where it is" He answered as if reading my thoughts.

"how do I wake up?"

"That's not up to me" He shook his head. "Your mind had been wondering around quite confused and I am here to help you find your way back"

"How do we do that"

He smiled at me.

"You'll see"

I gave him a confused look when suddenly there was a bright light making me cover my eyes and when I opened them we were no longer in the black abiss but instead in a hospital.

"How will this help?" I asked.

"Follow me" He said and began to walk down the hall with me trailing him. He made a few turns here and there and stopped at a slightly open door. I was still a bit confused until he looked over at me.

"Go on in" 

I looked at the door and peaked at the opening. I heard the sound of faint beeps but couldn't really see anything because of a curtain that was inside. I opened the door allowing myself to enter being as quiet as possible. Then I began to here the sound of murmuring, as if someone is talking in hushed tones.

"He's getting so big baby, you would be so proud of him." I head the voice say making my breath catch in my throat as i recognized the voice. I moved closer and lost all breath.

Here in front of me was Zephania sitting on a chair next to me as I lay practically lifeless on the hospital bed. Tubes were coming in and out of my body. I looked at Zeph and noticed that he had lost some weight. Hie looked so vulnerable.

"He starting to speak to" He said stroking my hair gently. "Just a while ago he was saying mama. He misses you so much Sasha. You need to wake up. Your son needs you. I need you"

My heart broke as I saw tears stream down his face. 

"He does need you Sasha" I jumped as I heard my fathers voice. I turned and looked at him then looked back at the love of my life. My Zeph.

"I don't know what to do" I said brokenly.

"You will go back to him sweetheart." He soothed.

"How?"

The bright light came again and we were soon back in the darkness. 

"I need you to listen to me Sasha. You are going back. And all you have to do is listen to your mate. Listen to his voice and remember his face. Remember Alessandro's face and you mothers, and all your friends. They are your strengths baby girl. Never let them go."

Tears began to swell my eyes.

"It's time for you to go Sasha" He said with a smile.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me. Remember when I told you about heaven and hell?" I nodded my head.

"They really do exist. God exists and he lets me watch over my family. Those trials were never his doing but the doing of evil that grows in the hearts of men. And you overcame them. You are so strong and I so very proud of you"

He leaned forward and kissed my head.

"Now go. Everyone is waiting to see you. And say hello to your mother for me along with Alessandro and tell them that I love them so very much. And tell your mate that I'm watching him. I love you Sasha"

"I will and I love you to daddy" I cried.

"Bye baby girl. Be good and we'll see each other soon."

He smiled one more time and disappeared. I was soon back in the darkness but the light stayed. 

"Bye" I whispered. 

A small smile formed on my lips but now I had to get back to my family and friends. I quickly thought over what my father told me and closed my eyes. Clearing my mind I began to concentrate on them. Memories of Alessandro when he was born flashed through my mind, next was meeting Dan. It was as if a slide show of my life was playing before my eyes and then the kiss. The kiss i shared with Zeph that had my world crashing around me leaving only trust and love.

"I love you" I heard his voice then everything came into place.

Zeph

"Zeph?" I heard a voice behind me. I didn't bother turning around to see who it was. All my attention was on my mate. Sasha.

"Zeph" The person called again. I recognized the voice as Dr. Clark and turned to looked at him.

"Yes" 

My voice was monotoned as he was interrupting me.

"Zeph I think it's time that we pull the plug." He suggested softly.

Rage soon boiled in me.

"No" I forced through gritted teeth. "She is gonna wake up I know it,"

"Zeph she can't be on life support forever. There are no changes in her condition since she came here a month ago."

My heart clenched as I though about that say. After Sasha's mother found a heart beat we rushed her to the closest hospital where she went into a coma and on life support. Her conditioned never changed.

"Consider it Zeph-"

"No" I inturrupted him.

"She is suffering Zeph. Let her be in piece." He yelled.

Tears pricked my eyes as I listened to what he said. She is suffering. But I can't let her go. I need her, Alessandro needs her. She has to live.

"Zeph" Dr. Clark said putting a hand on my shoulder. "There is nothing we can do anymore, the more she stays in this coma the more brain dead she will become, We have already detected low activity and its getting lower. You have to let her go"

I stayed quiet as I looked at Sasha. Her face was so pale and her hands were so cold. No matter how much I rubbed them they never got warm. I stroked her face softly, a sob escaped my lips.

"Okay" I whispered. I knew he heard because his hand squeezed my shoulder.

"I'll call everyone to say goodbye" He said softly.

I nodded my head not trusting my voice. Once I heard the door close I lost it. Sobs painfully rocketed through my body I clutched on to Sasha's hand kissing is wishing I could never let go.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I failed you. I failed you"

I let my mate get hurt. This is all my fault and now our son won't have a mother.

After a few minutes I began to calm down as everyone began to come in. Mrs. Stone, Dan, my parents and sister. Everyone that knew her came in with tears in their eyes. I saw that Alessandro was in Mrs. Stone's arms looking around. I smiled at him and took him from her arms. He willingly came to me and smiled at me.

"Time to say goodbye to mommy big guy" I whispered. He gave me a big smile not understanding what I was saying but her did here the word mommy. I gently placed him in the bed where she was laying. He squirmed his way to her chest and laid his head now listening to her heart beat. He made some cooing sounds and did something that schocked me. He squirmed a little more up and kissed her cheek.

"mam-a" he said making my eyes water. I tried my hardest not to break down again as I took his off of Sasha and exited the room. I didn't want to be there when they said goodbye. I took a seat outside of the room.

One by one everyone came out tears streaming down their faces. Mrs. Stone knelt down in front of me.

"Thank you for taking care of my baby for me." She said giving me a watery smile.

"I failed her" I whispered. 

"No, no you didn't. You took care of her and anyone can tell that she loved you and you love her."

"Not in the beginning."

"People make mistakes Zeph, you learned from your and I am happy to call you family." She got up and kissed my cheek taking Alessandro from me. "Now go say your last goodbyes"

I nodded my head and heavily got up to go to the room. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the bed.

I heard the door open again as Dr. Clark came in with a glum face.

"It's time" He said. I nodded my head.

"Can I hold her while she goes?" I asked my voice breaking in the process. He nodded his head.

I gently climbed into the bed taking Sasha into my arms. She felt so cold but I still felt the familiar sparks. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. My wolf wined inside me. I looked over at Dr. Clark and nodded.

I held her tightly as he began to unplug everything. The sound of the switched made my heart pound against my chest as tears flowed out of my eyes.

"The last one" He said.

I nodded my head and buried my face in her hair.

"I love you" I said just as the last switch went one.

There was a silence as the heart monitor slowed down until it flatlined.

"Time of death 1:28pm." 

I didn't move. I held on to her hoping that this was all a bad dream. praying to God it was. But I can still here the heart machine  as it echoed through the room.

Suddenly it stopped and beeped. Then there was another and another and more soon came after getting stronger and stronger. I looked at Dr. Clark and saw the disbelieving look on his face.

"That's not possible." He said. 

I felt a movement under me and I immediately looked down and found a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes.

"I love you too"

Sorry for the late update. But I hope you like this

Rest in peace Cory Monteith! </3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
347K 9.7K 24
" Sometimes we need to forget the people in our past, because they don't belong in our future." At least that is what Fay told herself. Fay is an ome...
23.9K 640 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
28K 694 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...