Trapped 3: Together Forever (...

By WereNotInvisible

Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before y... More

Trapped 3: Together Forever (Sequel To Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked)
Chapter 1-We Meet Again
Chapter 2-The Comeback Kids
Chapter 3-Getting The Word Out
Chapter 4-Cracking Under Pressure
Chapter 5-A Date With WHO?!?
Chapter 6-First Date
Chapter 7-Alone
Chapter 8-Breaking Up
Chapter 9-Last Chance To Take Him Back
Chapter 10-New Girl
Chapter 11-War
Chapter 12-Liam To The Rescue
Chapter 13-Liz's Revenge
Chapter 14-Seperate Ways
Chapter 15-Plan B
Chapter 16-Odd Bonding
Chapter 17-101 Heartbreak Lane
Chapter 18-I Won His Heart
Chapter 19-A Not So Nice Surprise
Chapter 20-Locked In
Chapter 21-A Night of Drinking
Chapter 22-Hello Tour, Goodbye Liz
Chapter 23-Odd Discoveries and Annoying Roommates
Chapter 24-Someone's In Love
Chapter 25-I Totally Just Blew It
Chapter 26-Finding Zayn
Chapter 27-Lost
Chapter 28-Crazy?
Chapter 29-Deadly Secrets
Chapter 30-Coming Clean
Chapter 32-A Big Red Sign That Reads "Danger! Trouble Ahead!"
Chapter 33-It's All Downhill From Here.....Literally
Chapter 34-Shit's Gettin' Real
Chapter 35-Unexpected.....
Chapter 36-Welcome To The World Dylan Riley Payne
Chapter 37-A New Mother
Chapter 38-By My Side
Chapter 39-I'd Take A Grenade For Ya...Or A Bullet In This Case...
Chapter 40-Weak
Chapter 41-We Can't Just Leave Him
Chapter 42-Can I Have This Dance?
Chapter 43-You Can't Please Everybody
Chapter 44-I Really Love You....No Not You
Chapter 45-The List
Chapter 46-Lost And Found
Chapter 47-Your Worst Nightmare
Chapter 48-Save Me
Chapter 49-A Sudden Change In Home
Chapter 50-His Inner Demon
Chapter 51-Prentending To Not Care Is Harder Than It Seems
Chapter 52-11:11
Chapter 53-Near Death Expierences Are Never Fun

Chapter 31-Caught In A Trap

3.7K 107 7
By WereNotInvisible

"What the hell was that all about?!?" Liam's father yells sternly, referring to the "little announcement" on the news.

Feeling like this is all my fault, I push past Liam and just run for the car, too guilty to stay another minute in his household. Liam probably feels like an idiot right now, I know I do. His parents probably think that he's stupid for staying with me when I'm pregnant with Louis' baby. I rest my head back in the seat to give me some time to think about what's probably going on inside, but what the hell was going on through Zayn's head when he did that little stunt?!? Now everyone probably thinks I'm a slut and they probably think that Louis is a pig.

*Liam's POV*

"We encouraged her to get rid of Eleanor because we thought she was using Louis for fame and money. We didn't think that Liz would go and sleep with Louis," I say weakly, feeling a lump in my throat.

"Liam-" Nicola begins.

"It was an accident. She's not the way you think she is," I cut her off. I don't wanna hear them talking shit about my girlfriend. They have no right to. They don't know her like I do.

"Liam," my mom speaks up, "are you happy?"

"Y-yeah. Yeah I am," I say as most likely the stupidest smile in the world appears on my face.

"Well then..........if she makes you happy, then I'm happy."

"Son, you're making a stupid mistake. If she's gonna go and sleep with another man, resulting in a pregnancy, then it's best if you-"

"Stop! You have no right to talk about her like that and think of her as a slut because that is FAR from the truth!" I shout, hating to hear my family hating on my girlfriend, "Liz is the best thing that has ever happened to me and so is that baby and if you can't accept that then I guess you guys aren't truly my family after all."

Feeling my face heat up from my anger, I turn around and leave the house, slamming the door behind me, resulting in my family becoming speechless. I walk down the stone pathway that leads to the driveway only to notice that my car isn't in the driveway. SHIT!!!

Oh god this is bad.......

"God why didn't I go out with her when she left," I mutter to myself as I run my hands through my hair.

Where the hell did she go?!?!

Realizing that she most likely has her phone on her, I whip out mine and dial her number. After numerous rings, I finally hear her sweet voice.

"Liz! Where are you?!?" I panic.

"I took your car. I'm on my way to the hos-" she begins before my phone dies.

"OH COME ON!!!" I scream, "this is ridiculous."

I have a feeling she's going to the hospital, I'm pretty sure. There aren't any other places that I know of that begin with hos. I dash back into the house to see my mother in tears, my sisters by her side comforting her, and who knows where my dad got off to.

"I need to borrow someone's car. NOW!" I blurt.

"Why? What's the matter?" Ruth asks.

"Liz is on her way to the hospital. She took my car. And I have a hunch that she may be in labor," I tell them.

"I don't think she would be driving if she was in labor, sweetie," my mother replies.

"You never know with Liz," I mumble, "can someone just please loan me their car for like a half hour. I need to see Liz."

"Here," Nicola calls as she throws me her car keys, "just don't scratch my car."

"No promises," I whisper as I run outside to her car.

I click the button that unlocks the car as I run down the pathway to the driveway. I swing the door open, hop in, and immediately speed off down the driveway.

I pull into the hospital parking lot and pull into the first spot I find available. I lock the car and run through the parking lot, attempting to avoid any and all cars. I burst through the front entrance, thinking of where the maternity wing is.

"Can I help you sir?" A man asks.

"Yes! Where's the maternity wing?!?" I immediately answer.

"Down that hallway there, up the steps and then make a right when you see the sign that says maternity wing," he instructs.

"Thank you!" I call as I take off running down the hallway, nearly running over a little toddler along the way.

I jog up the humongous steps that the man instructed me to take and peer around to see any sign of a sign leading to the maternity wing.

"Maternity wing, maternity wing, maternity wing," I keep repeating to myself.

"Are you looking for the maternity wing?" A middle aged woman asks.

"Yes."

"Right down there," she points.

"Thanks," I yell as I push past her.

I push the doors open the read maternity wing on them and immediately scan the room for Liz.

"Liz? Liz where are you? LIZ?!?" I constantly call.

Oh god I hope I'm not too late.......

I see an information and check in desk along with some chairs in what appears to be the waiting room. I walk up to the front desk and just hope that this is where Liz is and that she didn't go into labor.......

"Can I help you?" The grouchy female asks behind the desk.

"Yes. I'm with Elizabeth Thompson. I was wondering if she's here," I answer.

"Yes, yes she's here. She's back in a room. Follow me," she tells me as she gets up from here seat and directs me towards Liz's room.

After being led though what seems like an endless hallway, I finally see a ton of hospital beds. I look around for Liz but all I find is a teenage girl in the middle of labor, gross, well, not gross, just not something I'd like to witness, although I'm going to have to eventually, or maybe not if Liz already went into labor.

"Right here," she stops as she points to a closed door.

"Thank you," I mumble as I stand in front of the door.

I anxiously wait in front of the door to see if I hear any outside noise such as her screaming or a doctor, but alas, I hear nothing. I knock on the door softly three times before I turn the doorknob and enter, only to find Liz sitting alone in a metal chair with her head hanging down low. I can tell she's depressed.

"Liz? What are you doing here?!?" I ask, concerned, "you're not in labor are you?"

"No," she whispers, "how did you get here?"

"Nicola lent me her car. Why are you here then if you're not in labor?"

"I've decided what I wanted to do," she tells me, "I want an abortion."

"What? Why?!?"

"I can't stand being judged anymore. It's too much. And besides, I don't think I could handle a little baby anyway-"

"I thought we were a team. You said I instead of we. The boys, Eleanor, well, maybe not Eleanor, but the lads and I will help you raise the baby."

"I just can't handle the way everyone's taking my pregnancy. You guys are gonna get hammered with bad reviews and everyone's gonna hate on you guys and I can't put you guys through that," she mumbles.

"Liz, you don't have to do this," I tell her comfortingly.

"I want to. I think it's best for everyone if I just get rid of it before it becomes a bigger problem than it already is."

"Liz, you gotta stop taking what everyone says about you to heart. Half of them don't even know what the hell they're talking about and the other half doesn't know you and everything you've been through."

"But Liam-"

"Do you really wanna give this baby up?" I interrupt.

"Liam-"

"Do you?" I ask, louder this time, already knowing what she's gonna answer but I just wanna hear her say it.

"No," she faintly mumbles.

"So then don't go through with this," I tell her, "don't go through with it if you don't want to."

Liz just remains expressionless for what seems like forever, until I notice a tear fall down her face. I can tell that all of this is beginning to weigh in on her and put a damper in her life, causing more drama than she ever deserved.

"Come on, let's go home. You tell them that you changed your mind," I whisper as I take her hand.

I help her stand up and then we both walk out of the room to arrive at the front desk to tell them that we changed our minds.

"Congratulations you two," the lady at the desk smiles as the two of us walk out of the maternity wing hand in hand with huge smiles plastered on both of our faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 10.4K 41
** SEQUEL TO BABYSITTING ONE DIRECTION ** Months have gone by and Niall and Tessa's relationship have gone perfectly, until sudden news occur, will t...
78K 1.5K 48
A year later and the WWA World Tour ends, the One Direction boys decide to spend their well earned vacation back in California. But their are a few...
1.1K 64 14
*****SEQUEL TO LIVING WITH LOUIS***** ****READ LIVING WITH LOUIS OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL**** Hannah and Louis are getting serious. They are...
83.1K 1.6K 91
*BEING REWRITTEN- DO NOT READ IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE* The girls are going on the first tour, and are super excited. Who knows what this tour will ho...