He Makes Me Blush

Від goodbyeandhello

There's always been an attraction between feisty, quirky Lexie King and jerkish bad boy Cameron Grey. Denyin... Більше

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]

[7]

14.4K 443 80
Від goodbyeandhello

Lexi's POV

I stare at the red cup that he's offering me.

He laughs and thrusts it to me. "Try it. I promise you'll like it."

I narrow my eyes at him and cross my arms over my chest. "You didn't drug it or anything, did you?"

He looks at me strangely. "If I was trying to drug you, why would I tell you?"

I ponder what he's saying before grabbing the cup out of his hand. "Fine. But if I die I'm blaming it on you."

I take a small sip and choke, the cup dropping out of my hand. Cameron catches it luckily right before it hits the ground and frowns at me. "Are you okay?"

I cough. "I'm fine. I've never tasted alcohol before."

"Really? I find that hard to believe." He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I have strict parents" I justify, but that's a lie of course.

The truth is, that I just don't and never have liked alcohol. When I was younger I would always attend our annual neighborhood barbecue, and despite the fact that there were always children there, most of the adults got shit-faced drunk.

One time I witnessed my mean old neighbor Mrs. Shelly pee on a tree, and then try and lick it to see if it tasted like Maple Syrup.

Images like that pretty much turn you off any alcohol before you've had any.

That was eight years ago.

"Haven't you ever heard the saying; Good girls are bad girls who've never been caught?" He asks placing my cup back on the table beside him.

I scoff. "Of course I have. That doesn't make it true."

"It's true."

"Well, in my case it isn't."

"So what are your siblings names?" He asks changing the subject.

"Caitlyn and Mason."

He frowns at me like he's trying to figure something out, "Caitlyn King?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think you guys might be my cousins neighbors."

Well that's not cliché at all.

It's no doubt that I'm surprised. "Really? Are you sure? There are more then one person in this neighborhood with King as a last name and named Caitlyn."

Even I know It sounds stupid. Of course he's talking about my sister.

"Is your dad around 5'11, brown hair and green eyes. He has a habit of saying "let me show you how to do it", loves to barbecue but always forgets to put the lid on?"

Wow. He basically summarized my dad in one sentence.

"You had time to notice what color his eyes were?"

"I'm at their house a lot." He shrugs, "plus I like eyes. They can tell you a lot about a person."

I scoff. "I've never believed in all that mystic bullshit."

He stares at me in the eyes and I can practically feel my cheeks turn a light red color. "You have a lot of love to give", he murmurs quietly. "But you have a hard time trusting people for fear that they'll let you down."

Creepy much?

"Interesting" I muse followed by an awkward silence.

"Wanna go get some food?" He asks me breaking the silence, "I'm starving."

I nod and start to walk away from the table but forget that I'm gripping onto the edge of the table cloth. My fist takes the plastic table cloth with it, and the table collapses due to the pressure.

They really need to get some new tables.

To make matters even more embarrassing for me, I trip over my own two feet and stumble into Cameron who falls to the floor, bringing me with him.

The only bright side is that nothing on the table was glass, so it doesn't shatter when all the cups go crashing to the floor.

Other then that this may be the most embarrassing moment of my life. Ever. It may even top the time that I tried to pull off my sweater last year and took my shirt off with it in the middle of the classroom.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asks concerned, looking down at me.

The way that we've fallen is strange. Cameron is halfway laying on top of me, and our heads are level with one anothers. Our legs are tangled as well and my back hurts from the impact.

I don't answer for two reasons. One, because his weight is basically crushing me, and 2 because I'm too busy staring at his face.

It may sound cliché and totally teenage-girly of me, but he has the perfect face. It would help my self consciousness a lot if he had one imperfection. But he doesn't have any.

I really should ask him what face cream he uses.

When he notices me staring at him his eyes widen a fraction as he stares right back into mine, seemingly mesmerized. His eyes quickly flash to my lips as mine do the same.

Holy shit is he going to kiss me? What if I'm a bad kisser.

He's about to lean in when there are a few awkward coughs from around us, and I remember that we're almost currently molesting each other with our eyes as twenty people observe.

Way to make things even more awkward.

Cameron probably notices our situation at the same time as me, because he rolls off of me and then shakily stands up from the ground.

I grab his hand which he's outstretched towards me and allow him to pull me up. I don't know if it's my bad luck or pure coincidence, but due to the fact that I don't run, Cameron's strength catches me off balance and I crash into his chest.

His arms prevent us from falling to the floor again and I look at him sheepishly. "Sorry", I say straightening out again.

I expect him to respond, but after a few moments of silence I look up and notice Cameron staring at my face.

Talk about Awkward.

"What?" I muse looking at him. "Is there something on my face?"

"No", he murmurs softly tracing my cheek with one of his fingers. "It's perfect."

I blush and look down shyly but he places a finger under my chin and lifts my face to look at him.

I'm about to open my mouth, when he abruptly crushes his mouth to mine, silencing me. I stand frozen in shock as I feel his mouth on mine and him tightening his arms around my waist. After a couple of seconds I come alive and kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

This might be my first kiss, but I know the fundamentals of it. I've watched enough movies to know the gist of it.

After a moment Cameron deepens our kiss and groans, pulling me as tight to him as physically possible. I run my hands through the hair on the back of his neck and enjoy the feeling of his lips on mine as I tilt my head to the side. I let out a small moan when he squeezes my waist roughly.

I feel his tongue tracing my lower lip and I'm about to let him in when I hear an awkward cough from beside our conjoined mouths.

We spring away from each other as If an ice cold bucket of water was poured on us.

I slowly look in the direction of the cough and see Maya standing there with a raised eyebrow. She smirks at us. "You little horny teenagers. What's going on here?"

"No-nothing" I stammer avoiding eye contact and brushing off some food that's stuck to my clothes from when we fell.

"What she said" Cameron quickly interjects before turning to all the prying eyes around us. "DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN STALK US?"

Everyone quickly looks away and everything turns back to normal. Well, as normal as It can be with a flipped over table and two teenagers covered head to toe is smashed snacks.

End of flashback....

"Truth or dare."

Maya looks at me strangely. "What are you doing? I thought we were playing 'never have I ever'?"

"Well, now we're playing truth or dare", I reply in a 'duh' tone taking a sip out of my water bottle.

"Don't try to change the subject. You do it every time I try to bring up that night."

"Because it's not something I want to talk about", I reply glaring at her. "And if you were being a good best friend you would respect that and not keep bringing it up."

"I just want to know what happened. That's where you stop every time".

"You were there", I reply in a flat tone void of any emotion.

"Not after you guys went to the bathroom to clean your clothes. What happened while you were there?"

I stare at her blankly for a while before taking another sip. "Truth or dare?"

***

"Did you guys kiss again?"

I take a sip from my almost empty water bottle.

For the past ten minutes, Maya's been grilling me on every possible reason she can think of as to why Cameron and I went from a horny couple on Valentines day to our current status. Each time she's getting it wrong, and it's a little bit pathetic at this point.

"Did he Make out with another girl in front of you?"

Close.

I don't respond but just stare blankly at the wall. If I was suicidal, I would have shot myself in the head already from all of her questions.

"I know. He said something jerkish to you and you flipped out on him and have hated him ever since."

"You're in the ballpark", I say for the first time in a while.

She looks at me surprised, probably because I actually responded to one of her questions. "Please tell me" she pouts.

"No. Now, can you please drop it?"

She studies my face before backing down and grabbing my bottle of water to take a sip. She hands it back to me and I stare at her disgusted.

"Did you just drink my water, from my bottle?"

She shrugs at me. "Yeah, so what?"

"That's nasty!" I practically shriek at her chucking the now empty bottle across the room.

I never let someone drink out of the same drink as me. Not even my mom, and she popped me out of her lady-hole.

She rolls her eyes at my dramatics. "You're being ridiculous."

"You're ridiculous" I reply childishly fake gagging.

"You know, this might be amusing if you weren't such a horrible actress."

Well then. "I'm offended."

"Well, get over it. Can we please get back to our game, I want to hear all the juicy secrets that you have to spill."

"I don't want to play anymore."

"Too bad. Now truth or dare." She demands.

I roll my eyes. If I know Maya as well as I think I do, then she's not going to be backing down anytime soon. "Truth."

"who was the last person that you kissed?"

"Larry Pepper. Next."

She scrunches her face up at me like she just ate a lemon. "Ew, why?"

I shrug. "I don't know."

She looks at me strangely. "Okay your turn."

"Truth or dare."

"I dare you to go to the bathroom in one of the Urinals."

She stares at me with a gaping mouth. "I'm not doing that!"

"You have to. It's the rules of the game." I shrug amused. "Now get peeing."

She leaves reluctantly and returns with a red face. "I'm never doing that again", she huffs plopping down on the ground beside me. "There's a reason that god gave me a socket, not a plug."

That's the weirdest analogy I've ever heard....

"Truth or dare?" She asks.

I have nothing left to lose so I might as well choose the more amusing option. "Dare."

"I dare you to go to the bathroom."

I look at her strangely. "Okay" I standup and head towards the door.

"Oh, Lexi", I hear Maya yell behind me and I turn around to look at her. "The girls bathroom" she smirks at me triumphantly.

Wait. But that's.......

I spin my whole body around. "That's on the boys side! I'll get caught!"

She smiles slyly at me. "Then I suggest you get your ninja on."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

128K 9.9K 25
Two identical twins. One kiss gone wrong under the mistletoe. Can Christmas get any crazier? *** Chloe Cartwright has loved her best friend's brothe...
11.1K 479 15
This is my simplified guide to the intricate and complicated world of BTS armies, taken from alot of research and observation🤔
15.9K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
Half A Heart|✔️ Від XReaderAholic

Підліткова література

23.9K 954 68
'Destiny Plays Games too' [COMPLETE| Kaitlyn is the new girl in Crestville Academy, one of the most prestigious high schools in America afforded by o...