My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

By 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 7

35.8K 925 1.3K
By 1DLarry123

"I don't know. What if he finds out about us?" Harry asks.

"He already knows." I say, biting on my bottom lip.

"What?" Harry asks, not sounding happy.

"H-he saw us today and t-then he asked me if we're dating and I said yes." I stutter, looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I say, sighing sadly and Harry pulls me in his arms.

"It's ok babe, but when you want to tell someone next time then ask me first, ok?" he asks and I nod.

He pecks my cheek and I smile.

"But don't worry! He won't tell anyone." I say and Harry nods smiling.

"I trust you and when you say that you trust him then I trust him too." he says and I smile.

"You're too cute." I say smirking and he chuckles.

"No, I'm not." he says and I raise my eyebrow.

"You're a cupcake Harry." I say and he chuckles again, blushing lightly.

"You're the cutest little cupcake that I've ever seen." I say and cuddle up to him.

"You're making me blush." Harry says and this time I chuckle.

"So what do you think about Zayn and tutoring?" I ask after a while.

"Well he already knows so he can come sometimes." Harry says and I smile.

"Thanks, he really needs help." I say and Harry nods.

"I know. I'm his teacher." he says smirking and I nod chuckling.

"I'll call him, ok? I'll be back in a second." I say and stand up.

"You can tell him to come now. You need tutoring too and we won't stop it just because we're dating now." he says and I nod.

I leave the room and call Zayn.

"Hi mate. What's up?" he asks.

"Hi, I'm at Harry's and I just asked him what he thinks about you and the tutoring." I say.

"And?" he asks.

"He said yes, but will have to deal with us." I say.

"Yeah ok, that can't be that hard." he says and I smirk.

"I think you're wrong. We're only dating for a few days so we're still in the stadium when we can't stop kissing and cuddling." I say smirking and Zayn is quiet for a few seconds.

"Well, I hope I'll survive this." he says and I chuckle.

"Well, he said you could just come over now."I say.

"Ok, can you give me his adress?" Zayn asks.

I give him the adress and then we say good bye. I hang up and go back to Harry, sitting down next to him. He immediatly puts one arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"He will be here in a few minutes." I say and Harry nods.

He looks at me with a loving look and he starts playing with my hair. I look up to him smiling and move my head away. He furrows his eyebrows when he can't reach my hair anymore with out moving his arm and I chuckle. He looks like a little child and someone just took his favourite toy away. I move my head back to him and he starts playing with my hair again. After a while he stops and I move some strands of his hair from his forehead. I let my hand slide down his temple to his cheek, cupping it lightly. He smiles and I lean in. Just when our lips touch the doorbell rings and I roll my eyes. Harry sighs and stands up, leaving the room.

"Hello Zayn." he says.

"Hello Mr Styes." Zayn says and I chuckles at the name.

It sounds so weird since we're dating. He isn't like my teacher anymore but just like my boyfriend. The boy I love and I want to spend my life with. Not an annoying teacher who gives a lot of homework and bad grades. He isn't like that.

"You can call me Harry." Harry says and they enter the room.

"Hey mate." Zayn says smiling.

Harry sits down next to me and Zayn on the couch across from us.

"So with what do you want to start, guys?" Harry asks and I look at Zayn.

"What about french?" he asks and I shrug.

"Sure." I say and Harry smiles.

"Alors, on parle le francais maintenant. (Ok, Let's talk french now.)" he says and we nod.

"Qu'est-ce que tu vas faire pendant les vacances, Zayn? (What are you going to do in the holidays?)" he asks and Zayn thinks about it for a while.

"Je vais aller aux Etats-Unis, au Florida pour deux semaines.(I will go to America, to Florida for two weeks.)" Zayn answers.

"C'est super là! Peut-être nous allons faire une excursion aux Etats-Unis au fin de l'anné.(It's great there. Maybe we'll make a trip to America at the end of the year.)" Harry says and we smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"En francais s'il vous plait.(In french please.)" he says and I roll my eyes, smirking lightly.

"Pourquoi tu ne m'a rien dit? (Why didn't you tell me?)" I ask again.

"Parce que je voulais que c'est une surprise. (Because I wanted it to be a surprise)" he says.

"Pouvons-nous continuer avec les mathématiques? (Can we do maths next?)" Zayn asks and Harry nods.

"It's not that hard boys. You always think too complicated that's why your results are wrong. Try these exercises." he says and hands both of us a work sheet.

We do it and Harry corrects it. We weren't that bad and Harry tells us what we did wrong and how we can do it right. He's right. It isn't that hard actually. After about an hour I rest my head on his shoulder and he smiles.

"Can we make a break?" I ask and he nods.

"Of course." he says and kisses my head.

"Do you want something to drink, Zayn?" Harry asks and Zayn nods.

Harry stands up and goes into the kitchen, leaving me and Zayn alone.

"You're not that bd actually." Zayn says and I chuckle.

"But now we make a break..." I say smirking and he shakes his head chuckling.

Harry comes back and hands Zayn a glass of water.

"Where is mine?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"You didn't say you want something." he says and I smirk.

"I know." I say.

He shakes his head smiling and sits down next to me again. He puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close.  I snuggle my face into his neck, taking in his scent and I can tell he smiles. He strokes my arm gently with his fingers and I press a soft kiss to his neck. Then I pull away and look at Zayn smirking. He sits there not knowing what to do or think and his expression causes me to smirk even more.

"Sorry mate." I say and he looks at me.

"Uh it's ok." he says.

"We should do something all together." Harry suggests and I nod in agreement.

My phone rings and I take it out of my pocket and look at it.

"Sorry guys, start thinking about something I have to answer this." I say and leave the room.

"Hi mom." I say.

"Hey Boobear. Where are you?" she asks.

"Still at Harry's." I say.

"You go to the tutoring a lot." she says.

"I know, but is this a bad thing?" I ask.

"No, of course not. I just don't see you that often anymore." she says.

"But mom I want to finish school and I don't want to have bad grades." I say.

"I know Boobear, but what do you think about going to the tutoring after school and on the week ends you stay at home?" she asks.

"Can we talk about that when I'm at home? Zayn is here too and we want to continue the tutoring now." I say.

"What is Zayn doing there?" she asks.

"He's doing it with me." I say.

"Oh ok. When will you be home?" she asks.

"I don't know. Maybe in the evening. We'll probably eat together." I say.

"Ok, but don't come home too late." she says.

"Ok, bye mom." I say and hang up.

I go back into the living room and let myself fall on the couch. Harry makes my head rest on his lap and strokes my hair and cheek gently.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"My mom doesn't want me to be here so often. Only after school and on the week ends I have to stay at home." I say.

"But that's not that bad. At least she didn't say only once a week." Harry says and I sigh.

"I'm already twenty. She can't tell me what to do anymore." I say and Harry chuckles.

"Sometimes I can't believ you're already twenty, boo." he says and Zayn raises his eyebrow.

"Boo?" he asks smirking and Harry nods.

"His mom..." Harry starts but I quickly cover his mouth with my hand.

"What did he want to say?" Zayn asks smirking.

"Nothing!" I say quickly and I feel Harry licking over my hand.

"You can stop licking my hand Harold. I won't take it away." I say.

Suddenly he bites my hand lightly and I quickly take it away.

"Ow!" I say and he smirks.

"Sorry babe, but you wouldn't have removed your hand otherwise." he says and I nod.

"You two are really cute together." Zayn says and I look at Harry smiling.

"That's just because of his curls." I say smirking and Zayn laughs.

"No I'm serious guys. I thought it would be weird to see you like this with our teacher, but it isn't at all. It's like we're already friends for a long time and you two are already together for like 3 years." he says and I chuckle.

"Harry did you hear that? He says we're like an old married couple." I say smirking and Harry's jar drops.

"Did you say my Boobear is old?" he asks shocked, looking at Zayn.

"No, I didn't even said something about married." Zayn says.

"Harry he's mean." I say, pouting.

"What did I do?" Zayn asks.

"You should go now." Harry says.

"Um ok?" he says, looking at us confused.

We burst out laughing and I clutch my stomach.

"You did nothing." I say.

"You are confusing me." Zayn says.

"Forget it." Harry says chuckling.

"That was just a dumb joke." he adds and I look at him shocked.

"Thanks." I say, acting offended.

"What?" he asks.

"You called me dumb because you said the joke was dumb and it was my joke." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You aren't dumb babe. You're perfect." he says and I smile.

"That's what I wanted to hear." I say smiling and place a hand on Harry's cheek.

I pull him down and kiss him gently. Zayn interrupts us by clearing his throat and we stop. Harry starts chuckling and I sit up.

"We should go on with the tutoring now." Harry says and I moan annoyed.

"Naah, I want to cuddle." I say and he chuckles.

"C'mon Loubear." he says and I sigh.

"Fine." I mumble and we start studying again.

A few hours later it's 19:45 and we decide that it's enough for today. Zayn gos home but I stay a few more minutes with Harry. I sit down on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles and puts his hands on my waist.

"I'm really happy that Zayn accepts our relationship." Harry says.

"Me too." I say smiling.

"You'e getting better since the tutoring." he says and I smile.

"I have the best teacher." I say and he pulls me closer.

 He lifts his head up and leans in. I lean in aswell and connect our lips. First they're not even touching really, but with every new kiss we feel more of each other's lips. Soon I can feel every part of Harry's lips and I feel his tongue brushing over my bottom lip. I open my mouth a bit and his tongue slips in slowly. It circles around my tongue a bit and then it slips out of my mouth. Harry pulls away just to place his lips again on mine. Harry pulls me closer so there's no space at all left between us. I put one hand in hair, tugging on it lightly. He puts one hand on my cheek, deepening the kiss and we pull away, catching our breath. I look into Harry's eyes which are filled by passion and lust. I take a shaky breath, my chest rising and sinking heavily. Harry's hand moves through my hair and rests on the back of my head. He pulls me into another kiss which is passionate but also very sweet and gentle. I smile lightly into the kiss and pull away again.

"I love you." I whisper and Harry smiles big.

"I love you too." he says.

"That was the first time we said I love you to each other." I say and he nods, kissing me again.

I pull away and hug him tightly. Then I stand up and we go to the door. Harry pecks my lips and hugs me tightly before I open the door.

"See you tomorrow curly." I say smiling and then I leave, closing the door behind me.

I drive home and I'm greeted by my not-too-happy-looking mom.

"Louis Tomlinson, do you know what time it is?" she asks and I look at my phone.

9:00 PM

"I'm sorry mom." I say and she sighs.

"I told you not to come home late and what do you do? You come home late!" she says and I look at the ground.

"Mom, I'm twenty. You can't tell me what to do anymore." I say.

"As long as you live here I can." she says and I sigh.

"Fine, but mom please don't tell me when I can go to Harry and when not." I say.

"I'm sorry but I feel like I'm losing you." she says sadly.

"No, you don't lose me!" I say and pull her into a tight hug.

"I'll always be your sassy little boy who loves football." I say and she smile, her eyes filling with tears.

"Mom don't cry please! You'e not losing me!" I say.

"I know, but I miss you. It sounds weird but I can't change it." she says.

"I love you mom." I say and kiss her cheek.

"I love you too Boobear." she says and I smile.

"Did you eat something?" she asks and I shake my head.

"I made dinner. Do you want something?" she asks and I nod.

We go into the kitchen and start eating. Then I go into my room and change into my pajama. Soon I realise that it's really warm today so i take off my shirt and decide to sleep shirtless. i lay down in my bed and check my phone one last time.

"See you tomorrow Boobear. I love you. :) - Haz"

I smile when I read his message and I quickly answer him.

"Love you too! :) - Boo"

I put my phone away and close my eyes and soon I'm asleep.

Sorry if the french sentences are wrong, but I'm not that good in french. I didn't edit it yet so sorry if there are many spelling mistakes. I wanted to post it now and I have to go bed so I don't have enough time to read it again now. I hope you like it and thank you for reading. I hope I can post the next chapter tomorrow but I don't know yet because I'll be at a birthday party of one of my friends and I won't be home much because I also have school so if I don't update tomorrow I will definitly on saturday. I promise! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.8K 44
Harry attends a Christian school with new teacher, Louis Tomlinson. Everything seemed to go by smoothly until Harry realizes that he has created a cr...
592 44 16
Harry styles is a student at a school in his home town he isn't well behaved until new student louis tomlinson joins and has a impact on harry. Harry...
224K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
140K 6.1K 51
Harry Styles is an English teacher. Louis Tomlinson is a history teacher at the same school. The two have never spoken much before- perhaps one or tw...