My sweet, sweet mates. {BoyxB...

By Elle_The_Elephant

West Point High had never seen a human before. But Shawn Ortiz was okay with this one. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ... More

Chapter 1; One piece
Chapter 2; What are feelings?
Chapter 3; Anything
Chapter 4; Bloody idiot.
Chapter 5; Perfect
Chapter 6; Uhm, what?
Chapter 8; Family
Chapter 9; Hooker from hell
Chapter 10; Visions
Chapter 11; Free
Chapter 12; The mark
Chapter 13; Captain Poop Brains
Chapter 14; Mental breakdown
Chapter 15; Dreams
Chapter 16; Vampire powers
Chapter 17; Clubbing
Chapter 18; Jedediah and his secert lover
Chapter 19; Guardian or brother?
Pretty Little Liar
Chapter 20; Morning coffee
Chapter 21; Odd bonding
Chapter 22; My banana.
Chapter 23; Carnival?
Chapter 24; Superman, drenched in my blood.
Chapter 25; Home but not homie.
Chapter 26; Lilo and stitch.
Chapter 28; Stop...and start.
Chapter 29; Musically gifted.
Author's Note
Chapter 30; White lips, Pale face
Chapter 31; Sexy back
32; Make Me Forget
Chapter 33||Prickly Stick & Lightning
Author's Note
Chapter 34|| Me? Asshole? Never
Chapter 35||5 Years Later
Chapter 36|| 15 Years Later
Epilouge (Karter/Luke)
Epilouge (Zoë)
Epilogue (The Perfect Trio)
Sequel!

Chapter 7; Bruises and bitemarks.

13.5K 491 25
By Elle_The_Elephant

{A/N wow this is embarrassing. Last chapter I put up the wrong picture for Devon. It was supposed to be Avan Jogia but instead it showed Dan Howell. Oops. Sorry.}
Seth's P.O.V

     Waking up to the alarm going off I groaned and rolled over my whole body erupting into pain. I heard Devon groan from his pull out bed on the floor.

     "Holy shit," I heard him whisper, "are you okay?" He asked his hand cupping my cheek setting it on fire and not in a nice way that it would with Eli or Shawn.

     "No," I groaned pulling my face away from him. I didn't attempt to open my eyes because I knew the migraine would come.

     "Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asked his voice laced with worry. To be honest I wanted to lay here with Eli and Shawn but I knew they would push for what happened and then we all would be put in a foster home far, far away from here.

     "I'm fine," I shook my head regretting it feeling the migraine creeping up the base of my head. "Uuugggrrhhhhhh!" I moaned grabbing my head ignoring the searing pain in my arms.

     "We're going to the hospital," he sighed getting up to get changed,"do you want me to call anyone?" He asked. Devon always asked this when I was sick. He was a good brother like that and was always comforting making sure I was alright.

     "Shawn Ortiz and Eli Freshman," I groaned my head feeling as if millions of people were all having a rave up in there.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Shawn's P.O.V

     "I'll hang the jury, you sick judgmental fool! I burry you six feet deep cause I'm tired of you rules!" My phone screamed vibrating on my nightstand. Not checking the caller ID I reached over Eli and answered it.

     "Hello," I whispered careful not to wake Eli up.

     "Shawn?" The male on the other end asked sounding like a deeper version of Seth.

     "Yeah," I smiled hoping it was him.

    "This is Devon, Seth Hawk's older brother. He is hurting very badly and I'm taking him to the ER now. He asked for you and Eli Freshman to met us there," the Devon guy said. My heart was beating 100 times faster than before.

     I nodded and then realized he couldn't see it, "Alright. I'll call Eli and meet you two there." Hanging up and tossed my phone somewhere and then violently shook Eli.

     "What?" He sleepily asked dragging out the a longer than usual.

      "Devon, Seth's older brother is taking him to the ER. Apparently he is hurt pretty bad," I explained but before I could take another breath Eli shot out of bed like a bat out of hell and was getting dressed, brushing his teeth and checking Twitter all at the same time. I don't know how, don't ask. Years of training probably.

     Watching him for a bit I remembered what we were doing and then got up quickly running to my closet. I grabbed my Ricky Dillion muscle top and some black jeans with my blue converses. Having zero time I stripped my shirt off throwing it behind me and pulling on the muscle top. Next I pulled my sweats of as fast as I could but my feet got stuck so it took a while. Finally I was able to pull my pants on zip and button them and slip on some socks, my shoes and tie them.

     I grabbed my black jacket from one of my many coats of my coat rack and ran to my bathroom quickly running the brush through my knotty hair.

     Finally at the hospital both Eli and I had our choice of energy drink with a Monster for Devon. Just guessed. Walking to the check in the lady looked up and seemed to fool her eyes.

     "Hi, we're looking for Devon and Seth Hawk," Eli smiled at the lady. She looked down typing on her computer not saying anything.

     "They haven't been called back so they are in this waiting room over here," she pointed to the far right waiting room. Nodding we both started heading that way. When we walked in I instantly spotted Seth with his head in who I presumed was Devon. I pulled Eli over to them and extended the monster out to Devon but the closer I got to Seth the worse he looked.

     There were bruises completely covering his face with clear knuckle marks and hand prints on his throat. One of his eyes was swollen shut and his lips were cracked and swollen. I couldn't imagine the rest of his body.

     "How is he?" I asked whispering in case he was asleep.

     "We just got here so he isn't asleep," Devon smiled up at us cracking open the can in his lap. Seth cringed at the noise but also jumped cause it scarred him. I sat down next to him and his little hoodie and sweats self and grabbed his head lacing our fingers together. He tilted his head towards me and cracked his good eye open and smiled leaning his head against my shoulder. I kissed his head I watched as Eli sat next to Devon striking up a conversation about music while I soothed Seth and his pains while waiting on the nurse to call us back.

     "What happened, babe?" I asked him softly my thumb running over his red knuckles. His shook his head nuzzling it further into my neck. It was like he was looking for protection. "To fix anything, we have to find a problem."

     Devon looked over at us and sighed looking at me giving me the 'I'll tell you later look.' I swear if if was a group of homophobic kids I will go to their houses and rip their heads off one by one in front of their families.

     "Seth!" A nurse yelled holding up a large clipboard. All four of us stood, Seth had to have help but he stood. Devon and I each took a side of Seth and half carried half walk him to the door. When the nurse saw him her eyes bulged and she skipped weighing and blood pressure and went straight back to the room. Eli and I took a post on either side of him making sure that no one was gonna hurt him further and Devon sat next to me with watching eyes. Watching everything the doctors and nurses did.

     "What happened today?" A doctor asked stepping through the curtains his voice echoing in the small ER room. I glared at him when Seth groaned and grabbed his head curling into a ball facing Eli.

     "Parental abuse," Daniel said his eyes cast down ward. Everyone in the room seemed to stop what they were doing and file out of the room leaving just the doctor and us.

     Sighing the doctor turned, shut the door, and sat on his wheelie stool, "About how long has this been going on?" He asked. The question was directed to Seth but instead Devon answered.

     "Ever since our mom died and our dad started running to get drunk and 'forget.' So about 9, almost 10 years. This is the worst," Devon's voice was full of guilt as he looked up at Seth. "I tried to stop it but I just got in the way. I was just a rag doll. One minute I was on top and the next the world was black."

     I didn't know what to feel at this point. My world was being put through a blender. Was Seth gonna be taken away? Was I ever gonna see my boyfriend or my mate ever again?

     "I see, do you have any other siblings?" He asked standing and examine Devon's head.

     "Yes, he has a younger twin sister and then two younger twin siblings. A boy and a girl. He doesn't touch them tough," he jumped back when the doctor grazed over his temple.

     Moving away his hair revealed a nasty purple and blue bruise on his left temple retreating into his hair line.

     "Your family may be relocated to a foster home. As for your father, I can't say much," he shrugged letting Devon's hair fall back down and turning to face Seth.

     "If they do go to a foster home, will I ever see my boyfriend again, Doc?" Eli asked his eyes tearing up. He looked down at Seth running his fingers through his long dark brown hair. The doctor didn't say anything as he stepped forward and began to examine the parts of Seth's arms he could see. Looking up to Eli and I we got the sign and we flipped Seth onto his back and wiggled him out of his hoodie, revealing the dark red almost black bruises along with purple and blue. It looked like a young kids finger painting. There were scratch marks and knuckle prints. There was hardly any white covering my baby's chest.

     "We're gonna have to call the cops," the doctor said his eyes still glued to the bruises,"and take some pictures for evidence."
   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
          Seth's P.O.V

     Hearing the soft murmur of voices I tried to ignore them and enjoy my painless sleep. Suddenly it became 40 degrees colder ripping me from my peaceful sleep to my cold reality. I brought my arms to my chest finding it bare. What? Also I was lying down not sitting down anymore.

       "I'll lay down with him. He looks cold," I heard Eli say and then there was a warm presence next to me. Snuggling into him my whole body was warmed. Trying to go back to sleep I then heard Devon start to talk.

     "It was all my fault. My mom wouldn't be dead if it weren't for me," Devon sighed. I shook my head, he thinks that because mom died in a car crash on the way to the candy shop it was his fault, there for making dad drink and abusive.

     "I'm sure it wasn't your fault," Shawn said and I heard the sound of skin to clothing contact.

     "She was driving to the candy shop because I asked her for candy for my birthday party when she was hit and the car rolled over on her.

    "Who was driving the car that hit her," Eli asked him whispering since I was in his arms. I smiled snuggling into him farther my migraine just a small headache now.

     "A drunk trucker," he sighed making everything he had just assumed redundant.
Wanting to have a bit of fun with the boys still thinking I was asleep I came up with the perfect plan. I moaned making sure not to smile and kept still. Everyone went silent and I felt eyes on me from all angles. Moaning again I bucked my hips into Eli's sending pain shooting up my spine. I ignored it and listened to the giggles of the teenage boys around the room. I could feel Eli breathing heavily next to me so again I bucked my hips up into his, moaning.

     "What the fuck?" I heard Shawn whisper, not knowing who he was directing it at. I felt Eli Jr growing beneath my thigh and I was happy about that. Eli's breathing was becoming more rigid and he leaned down kissing my neck obviously trying to wake me up. I just moaned again and tilted my back.

     "Dude! He's having a sex dream!" Devon whisper screamed and I imaged him taking his hand through his long brown hair nervously.

     "What do we do?" Shawn asked and I heard movement and suddenly someone else was behind me. "Wake him up?" Shawn's voice was closer. A hand was placed on my spine traveling up wards and everywhere it touched was sent up into flames. I moaned again when Eli kissed me grinding my hips into his.

     "I have to pee," my brothers voice rang out and then quick and heavy footsteps retreated from the room leaving us all alone.

     "Seth," Eli whispered into my neck kissing up it and nibbling it in certain places. Nuzzling my head into his neck hearing someone walking towards the room I faked yawned.

     "What?" I asked him looking up into his chocolate brown eyes.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Eli's P.O.V

     My dick was throbbing but when I looked down at his innocent black and blue face my heart melted all over again remembering what he went through.

     "You were having a naughty dream and disrupting Eli Jr," I smiled down at him as he smiled slightly and cuddled back into me.

     "I love you," he whispered his voice airy and seeing breathless. Kissing the top of his head I tried to think of nasty things while he laid in my arms.

   "I love you too,"

   "I love you three!" Shawn ended it leaned down and kissing Seth's left shoulder where scars of previous scratches had been. Well, I didn't get any tail, but at least I know I'm loved by those who I love for once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.5K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
1M 37.2K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
1.2M 50.8K 67
My parents are possibly one of the most successful human sex traffickers in my home country. Which means they have plenty of people after them. That...
209 4 13
The brunette rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time at Sullivans actions, looking out of his peripheral vision, then stepped into the redhead's perso...