So Not Cliche [Yukine x Reade...

Door BeginningAndEne

This is not a cliche story. This is about a girl and blonde haired boy who can never seem to get their act to... Meer

So Not Cliche 1
So Not Cliche 2
So Not Cliche 3
So Not Cliche 4
So Not Cliche 5
So Not Cliche 6
So Not Cliche 7
So Not Cliche 8
Help Le Author!
So Not Cliche 9
So Not Cliche 10
So Not Cliche 11
So Not Cliche 13
Important Author's Note
So Not Cliche 14
So Not Cliche 15
Itty-Bitty Extra Chapter
So Not Cliche 16

So Not Cliche 12

2.4K 130 182
Door BeginningAndEne

I can only expect typos ;-;

Hello my fellow children. It has been quite some time since Ive updated and for that I apologize o(╥﹏╥)o I went on hiatus without telling anyone. I hope y'all will still enjoy my stories with me c:

Things have been going well between you and Yukine after you two confessed. You were so ecstatic just to be constantly around, to hug him, to kiss him. Your friends seemed to be really happy for you two as well. Even Mayu and Daichi started talking and you could see the affection growing.

Everything was going wonderfully.

Until it began to crumble.

It was summer break before your third year. You didn't know what to do since Yukine went to summer classes to study even harder. You admired that, how he never gave up with his work.

While walking around the town, you found a flyer on the town bulletin board.

Lifeguard Needed!
Looking for a summer job? We have the right job for you!
After giving you the basics in first aid, you will be able to look over the swimmers!
Visit our swimming facility at xxxx XXXXX St.

You grin from ear to ear, happy to have found exactly what you needed.

-

"Hello my name is [L/N], [Y/N]. I would like to apply for the lifeguard position." You give the receptionist a smile.

"Stay right here honey, while I go get the manager." She says with a slight drawl and walks away. She returns with a tall buff man in board shorts.

"I'm Mr. White, please to meet you." He smiles and you recognize him as an American Olympic swimmer. You two shake hands as you introduce yourself. "So, can you swim?" He asks.

"Yes, sir."

"Then you're hired!" He grins. "I'll have another lifeguard give you the first aid lessons and you can start as soon as possible." Your eyes light up with glee and you bow.

"Thank you very much!" You exclaim, causing him to chuckle.

"Now follow me and I'll introduce you." You trail behind Mr. White and walk into a large pool room, the smell of chlorine overpowering everything else.

"Oreki Makoto! Come over here!" Mr. White calls out. You see a boy with red hair jogging over to us, a grin on his face.

"Yo coach, what do you need?" He asks when he came to us.

"Please train Ms. [L/N]. She's our new lifeguard." Someone calls out his name. "I'm leaving her in your care. Good luck Miss." The older man smiles at you before walking away.

Oreki sticks his hand out, still wet from the pool. "I'm Oreki Makoto, pleasure to meet you." You take his large hand in your slim one.

"[L/N] [F/N], pleasures all mine." He smiles at you before pulling away.

"How about we get you a bathing suit first."

-

After changing into the red one piece, Oreki began to train you on basic first aid. Once that was finished, you began to start your new job. You found it quite enjoyable and you even got to help the little ones practice their swimming.

The sun began to go down so your shift ended, along with Oreki. Because of this, you two walked home together.

You two were walking in a comfortable silence when he spoke up.

"I'm glad you got the job. We were swamped with it being summer and all." You smile at him.

"I'm glad I got the job as well, Oreki-san." You laugh.

"Call me Makoto." You were shocked. He wanted you to call him by his first name already?

"U-uh okay... Makoto." That makes him chuckle.

"Good. May I please call you [F/N]? We will be working together so it is only normal for employees to be close."

"Um yes. That's fine." You both smile at each other when you see Yukine. Your eyes instantly light up.

"Yukine!" You call out, jogging over to him. He grins and wraps you into a tight hug, kissing your cheek.

"What are you doi- who is he?" He asks after he sees Makoto.

"I'm Oreki Makoto. I work with [F/N] at the pool." Makoto says.

"You got a job?" Yukine asks me, confusion crossing his face.

"I needed something to do over my summer break." You felt like you betrayed him but pushed the feeling aside. "He was walking me home. Are you going to another class?" You ask.

"Er yeah but I can walk you home." His gaze flickers to Makoto.

"No no! I couldn't possibly ask of that! Go to the class you paid for, I'll be fine." You kiss his lips reassuringly before waving, walking off with Makoto.

Little did you know that Yukine was watching you two with a painful expression.

-

"Thanks again Makoto. I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow." He smiles at you and waves.

"See ya." You watch him walk away before going inside, the smell of food being cooked.

"Who was that?" Your mother asks.

"A co-worker. I got a job at the pool." You respond and steal a piece of bread, munching on it.

"Is Yukine okay with him?" She asks suspiciously.

"Mom! Why does it matter who I hang out with?"

"I'm just looking out for him, that's all." You roll your eyes before taking another piece of bread.

"I'm not eating." You mumble and go upstairs with your meager catchings. Yukine should be fine with this, right? It isn't like you're doing anything wrong!

For an hour or so you just pretend to read while your mind wanders. A tap catches your attention. You see Yukine knocking on your window so you go over and open it.

"Hey." He says softly once he climbs in.

"Hi. How did the lesson go?" You ask, sitting on your bed again.

"Good, good." He abruptly comes over to you and hugs you tight. "I'm sorry for not being around." He mumbles against your skin.

"Its alright. I know how important school is to you." You run your fingers through his golden hair. "Don't worr-"

Before you can say anything, he kisses you roughly, taking you back in surprise. You melt against his lips and bring him closer. You two break away for air, a light blush on your cheeks.

"W-what was that for?" You ask shyly. He has never kissed you like that.

"I just wanted to show you that you're mine." He whispers, looking at you with his orange eyes. He kisses your nose before standing up, going to the window. "Sleep well."

With the said, he climbs out, leaving you breathless and confused.

-

I wish getting a job was that easy... *cries*

I made Makoto super attractive jeez (look at picture above)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

298 4 10
Amane, a student at Kamone Academy, lives a relatively normal life for a teen. Balancing school and friends. When a girl named 'Nene' appears, whom h...
148K 5.9K 33
You get into and accident while watching the anime Noragami on your iPhone and when you awake your in the sweaty hands of Yato God. Confused you have...
984 12 17
You are the youngest Kuran of the three. You were always the mistreated one bc no one needed you. They focused on Yuki and Kaname. Will you get your...