The Alphas Secret Wolf

By princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 38

30.7K 1K 69
By princess_anabel

(Eva's POV)

I got up from the ground and went over to the kids. This... This was all my fault. I knew I should've never said anything to him. Now look what happened... Look what I caused.

Tears still fell from my eyes as I went over to the twin girls. It felt weird touching them. Like, I was violating them.

                        After awhile I finally found the note in one of the girls from pocket.

"Samantha and Savanna Thorn. 6 years old. Omegas. Green Land Territory."

They were only 6. I tucked a loose hair behind their ears and stood up. I'm strong but I don't think I can carry both of them.

The real question stood though. How was I suppose to take them?

I didn't know how I was supposed to get them back to their families. And without being seen. I wiped my tears and look around the shed.

                           There was this red wagon, rope, a spray bottle, and a note.

                            I grabbed the note and read it.

                           "The spray is to mask your smell, the rope is to tie around your wolf and to the wagon. The wagon is where you put the bodies. Tick tock Evangeline."

                           I shoved the note in my pants pocket and got to work. I grabbed the two girl and set them in the wagon. I found a blanket so I could cover them.   I undressed, sprayed the masking spray on me, tied the rope around my waist and shifted.

                           Here we go. The shed was in the middle of most of the territories around here so I knew it wouldn't take long.

                            I ran to "Green Land Territory" and was there within 20 minutes. I could smell the guards, but I knew they couldn't smell me. I shifted back and untied the rope.

                              I took out the two girls and placed them on the floor right outside their territory.

                            "Did you hear something?"

                           I heard someone say.

                           "Yea and do you smell that?"

                           They're coming.

                 I placed the girls next to each other and got up to leave. But Not before kissing their foreheads.

                         "I'm so.. S-sorry." I moved the wagon behind a bush and climbed up a tree and waited. It wasn't long until someone found them.

                             "Get the Alpha and pack doctor now!!!'"

                            The pack Doctor came, and checked their pulses. He looked to the guard that found them and shook his head.

                              People started to crowd around and then a women came forward.

                          A guy saw her coming and he shook his head.

                              "Natalie... I'm sorry."

                          She pushed him out of her way and ran to the crowd. She finally saw them and fell to her knees crying.

                            "Noooo! No! T-this can't be happening!! Who did this!? Who did this!?"

                          She screamed and people just looked so sad for her.

                            "Natalie you need to calm down."

                           The guy tried to pull her up but she shrugged him off and laid next to her babies. Cradling both of them in her arms.

                             "Find... Find the bastard who did this to my babies."

                                She kept placing kisses on their heads and cried. I couldn't imagine being in her position right now.

                           I couldn't stay to watch anymore. I climbed down the tree, grabbed the wagon and left. A tear slipped out and I shifted instead.

                        "It's not your fault."

                        I know Rosie is just  trying to help but it's not working.

                         "Tell that to the 15 or so kids who died because I screwed up."

                        She didn't say anything after that. I ran back to the shed and picked up the next little boy.

                         "Ryan Thomson. Omega. 3 years old. Shadow pack."

                         "He was only a baby. HES WAS ONLY A BABY YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!"

                          I started to trash the shed. Threw everything and anything I could.

                          I looked at my hands and they were bloody and bruised.

                           I placed Ryan in the wagon, and shifted. I got to his territory in less that 30 minutes. And I repeated what I did with the twins.

                           I laid him down, kissed his head, said my sorries, and waited.

                          Again, it wasn't long until someone finally found them. They called the pack Doctor, the alpha and the family came.

                           "We are so.. So sorry Marie. He's- he's gone."

                              The mother broke down inside her mates arms and cried. Screaming for them to find whoever did this, and to kill them. I saw her breakdown, I didn't need to see anymore.

                        I left and went back to the shed. And I repeated the same thing over and over and over again.

                      "Carrie More. 7 years old. Omega. Full moon pack."

                       "Jason Stewart. 9 years old. Omega. Eclipse pack."

                        "Jasmine lee. 5 years old. Omega. Dark Shadow pack."

                          "Robert Rogers. 6 years old. Future tracker. Half moon pack"

                           "Samuel Smith. 8 years old. Future Tracker. Red moon pack"

                           "Joshua brown. 10 years old. Omega. Blue creak pack"

                           "Daniella O'brien. 9 Years old. Omega. Tahoe Pack"

                             "Jessie Owen. 5 years old. Future Third. Dark moon pack."

                              "Sophia Jackson. 3 years old. Omega. Mojave Pack"

                              "Desire Reid. 7 years old. Future tracker. Serenity pack."'

                               "Ruby Davis. 5 years old. Omega. Trinity pack."

                             "Adam Bailey. 8 years old. Omega. Infinity pack."

                            "James Myers. 9 years old. Omega. Navajo pack."

                           "Jordan Ramos. 4 years old. Future tracker. Imperial pack."

                           Those were all the children I covered in a blanket. That I put in a wagon, just to drop them off at their territory.

                           So that I could see the pain inside of their mothers eyes. The anger inside their fathers. And hurt inside their brothers and sisters.

                             Leaving them nothing but a young, lifeless body. Who died because of a mistake I made.

                            I left all those territories with guilt and a heavy heart. Guilt because I knew that I could never bring those mothers and fathers their child back.

               Guilt because it was my fault that they died. Guilt because they all had a mate out there who will never get to experience love like the rest of us.

                            I left with a heavy heart cause I knew when I finally catch this guy, and kill him. That it wouldn't fix anything.

                          I ran back to the territory with the wagon and threw on my clothes. I was covered in dirt and blood. I just wanted to wash it all off. Forget that any of this ever happened.

                          I was putting on my shoes when I heard him.

                            "Don't cry Evangeline. Think of it this way, now their families have closure."

                              I stopped what I was doing and breathed. Making sure to close my eyes and not try to kill him.... Yet.

                        "Closure? Closure!?" I got up and turned towards him.

                           "You're a sick son of a bitch you know that!? Those were kids! Children! Those.... Th-those were babies..... And you took their life away, you could've killed me! You could've killed Emily! One life over 17 would have been better!"

                          He didn't even seem bothered by me. He just leaned up against the shed.

                    Now that he's in the light I can see him perfectly. His left eye had a scar running across it. He was old. Maybe 50 years old. Tall, dark brown hair. It looks like he hasn't shaved in awhile either.

                        He wore a long black coat with dark jeans, a shirt, and a hat. He took out a cigarette, lit it on fire, and smoked it.

                         "See, and that's why I did this. Emily was.... Too easy. I needed you to know I was good on my threats next time you'll think twice."

                         He took a puff of his cigarette and blew it in my direction and smiled.

                      And that's what pissed me off and pushed me over the edge. I shifted. I ran at him but two wolves came at me.

                      I went over one of the wolves and but landed on the other. We all started to fight so much that I didn't notice unknown was gone.

                       The dark brown wolf got me in the neck as the other one bit me in the leg. I cried out in pain and kicked the wolf off of me.

                      This caused the wolf that had my neck in his mouth to lose balance and loosen his hold.

                      I pulled my neck from his mouth and took his throat in my mouth. I could taste his blood in my mouth but it didn't bother me. I shook my head left and right until I felt his whole body go numb.

                     The other wolf pounced on my back and dug it's nails deep into my skin. I cried out in pain but eventually bucked the wolf off.

                    I lunged at the wolf and bit it's stomach. We both went crashing down but I didn't wait another second to get back up. I started biting and scratching any part of the wolf that I could reach or get.

                   I felt his blood on my paws but I kept going until I could finally feel bones. It wasn't until I hit his rib cage that I knew he was dead.

                           I shifted back, grabbed both of the wolves, grabbed gasoline, and set them and the shed on fire.

                          I watched as the fire spread and soon the whole shed was engulfed in flames. I watched as the fire got bigger and bigger and bigger until there was nothing left but fire.

                           No more souls needed to die in that shed. No one had to be raped, no one had to scream, no one had to suffer the torture anymore of those sadistic assholes.

                            I knew someone was eventually going to come and put out this fire. I didn't need to be here when they found it. I thought about running home but I didn't want to leave my bike. But I didn't want to ride it naked either.

                        So I walked in search of clothes. Rogues may be more sadistic and cruel than people who live in packs but even they have to keep spares around here.

                         10 minutes later I found a part of jeans and a loose t- shirt. I threw the shirt over my body but when it hit my back I almost screamed.

                          The claw marks from that rogue were deep and I was loosing blood. I needed to get home now, and take care of this.

                        I threw my helmet on, turned on my bike and headed for the pack house.

                          I finally got here and I was so relieved. Every time the wind hit my back it made the sting from my scratches that much more painful.

                         No one was outside and I was happy for that. But it was the inside I was worried about. I opened the doors to the pack house and there were people eating, but no one looked up. I made it to the stairs and started walking.

                       I could feel myself getting weaker but I knew I had to make it to the packs nursery level.

                         I needed to get supplies and clean these up myself. I finally reached the level and walked towards the room. I made sure no one was in there before I went inside.

                          I grabbed some gauges, rubbing alcohol, a rag, and scissors. When I had everything I went up one more flight of stairs and made it to my room.

                          I could smell the girls and no doubt they could smell me so I started to speed walk into my room.

                           Before they could see me, I closed the door. Two minutes later they came knocking.

                               "Eva? Open the door! We know you're in there!"

                               "We can smell you Eva!"

                            "Eva please.... Talk to us. Why are you acting like this?"

                            But I didn't answer. I was too busy pouring rubbing alcohol on my back, to answer. The pain was so bad,  I felt like I could pass out any time.

                        I finally got the rag and wiped most of the blood of. I took the gauge and started to please them on all of the scratches.

                        When I was finally done, I felt relieved. Still in pain, but relieved. I sat on my bed but I heard paper when I did. I got up and sure enough there it was.

                    "4 days, 3 nights." I grabbed the note and threw it in the box.

                      My life is a mess. I threw my head into my hands and I cried. Before I moved here, and found out I was a wolf, I never cried. Now, that's all I seem to do.

                    I threw on a shirt and walked over to my window. It's dark now and the moons bright tonight.

                        "Mom.. If you can hear me. Help, please...... I don't .. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I'm s-so scared."

________________________

          Mmm what to do what to do....

      Ok 1st off i want to thank those of you who constantly remind me to update! It feels good to know you guys like the book so far! ❤️

            Secondly I think I'm done for tonight! Lol 5 chapters in 7 hours? I think that's good enough! Please remember I am doing all this on my iPhone 5 and not a computer so my thumbs are cramping up! 🙆🏻

                But thanks again guys! Hopefully I'll update tomorrow if not you're just going to have to wait! Don't forget to Vote and Comment! And tell me how you guys feel so far. You guys are amazing and happy Friday!  Be safe my friends 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 307 28
Ellie is an 18 year old, with a twin brother Eli. Eli met his new boyfriend, and is so in love. He wants her to meet this amazing guy, and sets up a...
398K 14.7K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
4.6K 193 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...
147K 8.5K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...