Falling for the Enemy

By toshtengs

An up-and-coming acoustic singer meets popular DJ/Model in a special music festival by the beach. The more th... More

Meet Jessica
Meet Nadia
Who is Blessie?
Note From The Author Part I
State of Shock
Three Months After
Hello Cebu!
The Formal Introduction
NOTE FROM AUTHOR PART II *important*
NOTE FROM AUTHOR PART III
Pour Your Misery Down on Me
Sofia Bardot: Friend or Foe?
EAT.
LORNA
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR PART IV
Familiar Face
Who Do You Think You Are?
My Wife's Lover
Nadia's Set
Hiding True Feelings
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR - IMPORTANT!
Sofia opens up to Jessica
Bad Blood
Is it wrong that I feel this way?
Crave You
Bacon and Coffee
Breakfast in Bed
Kiss of Life
Lunch - Cebu Style
The Tour Guide
NOTE FROM AUTHOR - Sorry and More Characters
Memories of Blessie
Tommy and Jessica
Fire Drill Catfight
VANESSA
Blackmail?
Unexpected Date
Appetizer
Main Course and More
Dessert?
Strawberries and Chocolates
Reciprocate
Watta Morning
BADETTE BOOK PUBLISHED! [OT]
Moalboal
Vanessa's Death
Remembering Blessie
NOTE FROM AUTHOR: DELAYED
Dad?
Hello

Mysterious Vanessa

994 48 2
By toshtengs

The two girls were busy making out when the phone suddenly rang. Nadia answered the phone while Jessica hugs her tight from behind.

"Hello... yes? Island Hopping is cancelled? But why?... Yes, she's here... we're just having coffee... alright then we'll go there in a bit. Thanks!" 

"Island Hopping is cancelled?" Jessica asked for clarification.

"Yup. The Mactan island hopping tour is cancelled, but we're going to Moalboal instead for lunch then we'll go snorkeling with the sardines in one island. We should get going and eat real breakfast!" Nadia said.

"But you're enough!" 

They kissed once more and held hands as they leave the room.

~0~

Jessica and Nadia caught George and Ariel taking selfies. They looked at each other feeling weird.

"I wonder if something happened between the butch and the drag queen!" Jessica asked.

"That would be weird. It will be Ariel's first time with a real woman!" Nadia replied.

The four of them sat in one table. George and Ariel narrated that they both went to the city proper to party. George met up with some friends of hers who are also in the area, while Ariel met up with a gay guy he met thru the gay dating app Grindr.

"What about you two? What did you two do last night?" George asked curiously.

Jessica and Nadia looked at each other shyly. "Uhm... we had dinner, did a bit of night swimming and chatted the whole night." Nadia said.

"Yes. We talked about our career plans and some personal stuff." Jessica winked at Nadia, which caused the latter to spill her drink.

"Hey, be careful!" Ariel laughed.

"I'm so sorry!" Nadia apologized. The four of them kept quiet when Vanessa went inside the restaurant wearing big sunglasses. Jessica noticed that the lady has some bruises on her legs and suspected she's wearing the dark glasses because of a black eye. The mystery girl went straight to a smaller table away from the crowd for privacy.

"That's weird. Did Sofia do that to her?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know. Do you want me to go to her table and approach her?" George asked.

"Of course not! That's supposedly none of our business, but I'm bothered and curious."

Nadia was just quiet and tried to concentrate on finishing her food. This scenario reminded her of Blessie.

Tommy and the PR team of the resort approached the group to remind them that they'll be living for Moalboal in twenty minutes.

~0~

25K READS! Thank you RaStro Rebels! Maraming salamat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 0 40
Audrey is successful Campaign Manager, who relocates to L.A due to her new job, but is thrown off tracks when destiny brings her to the same building...
18.5K 628 128
Aspiring model Joy has snuck backstage at a music festival with her friend who's currently hooking up with a DJ. Joy just wants to go watch the bands...
2.2K 277 59
THANK YOU FOR 2K READS! (3/16/2024) I have grown so much. I promise to revise and edit this story in Summer of 2024. Top Ranking (August 6/2023) #6...
376 21 5
A girl who grew up in group homes gets taken in by a drug dealer. When the woman who's practically her mom gets caught. She goes to stay with an old...