She's Just a Human | Transfor...

By EverySingleDream

If you were told nothing is what it seems, would you believe it? Before all this happened, I wouldn't have. ... More

1: Endings Lead to New Beginnings
2: Window Surprise
3: The New Beginning
4: Night Ride
5: Hide and Seek
6: They're Here...
7: Time to Move On
8: The Investigation
9: Family Secrets
10: The Twins
11: They Got It
12: Ashes
13: His weird visit
14: Everything He Made
15: Human....Or Not?
16: Useful Skills
17: He's Alive
18: They'll have to get Me now
19: The Same Crazy Idea
20: Inside
21: Warning for the future?
22: Not What Was Expected
23: I Am The Problem
24: Interrogation
25: The More We Trust, The Closer We Grow
26: The Crew Is Getting Back Together
Author's Note :3
27: Decepticon Games
28: Tricked
29: Locked
30: Stay Behind
31: More Than it Seems
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
32: Their Plan
33: Something Worth Dying For
34: You're Not Alone
35: Promises Are Meant To Be Kept
36: Stars Are Only Visible In Darkness
37: And Everything Broke
Author's Note
She's Just A Human Part 2
38: Behind Those Blue Eyes
39: The Hardest Thing
Quick A/N
40: The Unseen Stars
41: Oblivion
42: Hidden In Those Blue Eyes
43: Of Broken Glass and Hidden Secrets
44: Say Something
45: A Promise of Hope
Author's Note >:3
SORRY!!
46: A Chance to Do The Impossible
Merry Christmasssss!!!
48: Facing The Edge
49: A Warning of Fire
50: Won't Back Down
51: Two Degrees of Separation
52: Dragged into Darkness
90K Special Author's Note
53: What Lurks in the Dark •
54: • Is Never What you Think
SJAH 100+K SPECIAL THAT TOOK WAY LONGER THAN EXPECTED!!
55: Whatever it Takes
56: Will Not Surrender
57: Ready, Aim, Fire
Dream Catcher's Special A/N
58: A Falling Light
59: This is For Tomorrow
60: Something to Remember
61: What They've Done
62: Menaces
3 DAYS OF SJAH
63: Lights Out
64: The Dark is Taking Prisoners
65: Sky Iron
66: Wounds
67: Lies Don't Wash Off With Gentle Words
68: Skyfall
She's Just a Human Part 3
Dream's Evil A/N
69: Photographs and Scars
Dream's Back!
The Dallas Files #1
70: The Moment of Silence
71: Take It In
72: Rock Bottom
Hi There
73: The Courage of Mistakes
Surprise Special Content 200K
74: Through Sun and Hail
75: You Can't Fix What's Not Broken

47: One Way Out

2.8K 165 24
By EverySingleDream

I smile widely.

"The farm... The farm of my grandfather, have we passed it already?" I ask.

"Yes, some minutes ago. But Cael, I do not understand..."

"You will. We have to go there! Please please please please!!"
Surprisingly, he turns around and starts heading towards the farm.

-)././.(-

I hop out and look around at the dusty place. Ashes still cover the ground and it seems like this place has been abandoned for ages.
Memories slowly start sliding into my mind, making me feel sad.
But I have no time for this. I shake my thoughts away and focus on one thing. What I came for.

Optimus transforms behind me and looks around before staring down at me, probably waiting for me to give him an explanation.

"Alright" I turn to him and smile, then, I start walking towards what's left of the farm while I speak. "Remember the Investigation?"

"Yes..." He answers, not sure where this is going.

"There were two volumes tha-" I stop, remembering that the second part was in my backpack... The one I gave to Haddelin... I need to get it back.

"Cael..?"

"Sorry" I shake my head. "The thing is, I know the first part is, well... Blown up... But there's also a second part and... I think there are more..."

"Why do you think that?" Optimus asks, walking behind me.

"Do you know the whole name of those researches? It's Project Decepticon Technology Volume A or B... But the thing is it's specified that they're the part 1" I say while looking for the entrance to the secret underground room. "So that makes me think that there's a part two, if there wasn't, why would it be necessary to specify that it's part 1? I mean, there has to be a part 2... Besides, all through both volumes, my dad gives little hints of other researches, phrases like: I understood this in latter researches and stuff like that" I find the carpet and stand on top of it, smiling.
Before the floor slides open, I jump to my right side for not falling into the metal floor down there.
"Also, you said something about a new weapon; so there has to be some type of record about it and I believe that that specific weapon..-" I jump into the room and make a cloud of dust when I land. "..is the reason why the Matrix didn't work"
I look up and smile as he looks down at me.

"I understand. Do you think there's going to be a way to bring him back by knowing what type of weapon it was that shot him?"

"I hope so. In the other parts of the Investigation, my dad wrote the way to destroy or deactivate every project shown, in case it was some sort of gas or 'biologic' weapon, he always described a cure so I have reasons to believe the weapon they used to... You know... Had some kind of effect that made the Matrix useless with that injure or maybe it had an influence in Bee's body that made him immune to the Matrix or something.... There must be something..." I mutter that last part as I walk around the place.

I head to the three computers next to each other and wipe the dust away of the tables where they are resting, shut down.
There are papers tossed all around, covered in dirt.
I take them and read what's written on them. The handwriting reveals that he was in a hurry while writing them but it's just facts of some sort of project he was working on.

'Dangerous when out of control, do not engage alone'

'Bulletproof exoskeleton with two retractable dagger/swords'

"What the hell were you working on, dad?" I whisper, giving a quick look to the wall with the scratches.

I take the papers and look around me.

"Umm... Optimus, did I..-?"

"Here" from the hole on the ceiling he hands me my backpack, which I got from my house after talking with Sideswipe.

"Thanks" I smile as I stretch my arms up, trying to reach it. I grab it but the gun slips from the side and noisily hits the floor.
Just in the moment it touches the ground, it shoots. I screech and duck as the shot flies right above me. I turn around to see where it goes and it hits a wall but surprisingly, leaves no mark.

"Woah..."

"Caelyn, are you alright?" Optimus instantly asks.

"I'm okay!" I look up and nod once.
What are these walls even made of?

I take the gun and put it back inside the backpack, I place it on a table and put the papers inside it.
I return to the computers and squint. One screen seems to have a camera on top of it with a small white light flashing from it.

"Are these things still working?" I ask to myself.
I wipe the dust away from the screen and then kneel down to see below the table but there are no other machines to turn the computers on.
Then, I see some kind of lump on the ground, but it's covered in fluffs and dust. I cough some times and brush the dirt away to find out it's a button.
I frown, curious, and press the button.

The computers turn on with a loud slow hum, showing they haven't been used in a while.
I stand up and stare at the screens as they flash, only the one in the middle turning on.
They show the desktop, but it seems to be just like any other computer.
It surprises me that there wasn't any need of a password...

I start looking at the files saved. All of them with complicated names, most of them starting with the word 'project'.
But I keep scrolling down, searching for an objective that I don't even know what it is.

Suddenly, something catches my eye. It seems just like a file with another weird name. But it's not.
It's written with the same code the Investigation was written with.
But what surprises me the most, is the actual name.

'Caelyn'

"Cael, there's something wrong... You need to hurry..." Optimus says from outside.

"Hold on..." I click that file, not paying much attention to Optimus' words.

Everything is encoded, making it difficult to read. I clench my teeth and shake my head, deciding just to look for some kind of key word like 'Project DT' or something.

"Caelyn..."

"Hold on just a second..." I keep trying to find something that can tell me if there's any other volume of part of the Investigation, trying to make it quick.

And I find it.

I try to decode all that paragraph as fast as I can.
I smile.

"There is a second part! There is one, Optimus! It's in Chicago! It's right where..-" I turn around smiling but the smile instantly fades away from my face.

Optimus is not who I find.

Who stands before me, is a creepy, human-sized Decepticon.

"A second part of what, sorry?" He asks, smiling.

I stay quiet as I look at him. Incredibly thin, completely silver and seems to have daggers for hands. His shiny red optics pierce through my eyes and don't move at any moment. He slowly gives steps closer to me, making me step back.
He is taller than me, but he perfectly fits in the room.
I look for my gun but it's right behind him inside the backpack.
I curse in my mind as I try to find a way to scape.
What happened with Optimus? What did he do to him...? Can he... Harm Optimus...?

"You know... I had a mission..." He starts, with a twisted-psychopath voice. "But they said I wasn't completely... Functional" his optic half-blinks like he had some sort of tic. "So they didn't let me accomplish my mission..." He chuckles. "You wanna know what my mission was?"

I keep walking backwards until the strange berth next to the wall with the scratches is behind me.
He smiles and keeps talking.

"It was taking you down"

He rises one of his daggers and is about to cut right through my face but I duck and fall to the ground, hearing how his blade makes a horrible ripping screech as it leaves another mark on the wall.

My eyes widen as I stand up again and notice... The only way out...
Is through the dark thin hallway at my right.
The one that sent chills all the way down my spine the first time I entered this room.
I just hope it actually leads somewhere...

I see a small lamp that could light my way through that hallway, but the con is way to close and incoming... I can't take the lamp...

All I can do is run.

-::/\::-

DREAM'S BACK! WOOP WOOP!
I'm back my beautiful readers!
Happy new year to everyone! Hope you had a good 2015! And if you didn't, there's always tomorrow
Sorry for not updating before!
But I have the next chapter planned so I'll update soon!!
But I'll be entering school tomorrow so... You know.
Thanks for everything!
Happy new year and to everyone that's going back to school... Good luck :)

~Dream Catcher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.3K 11
Rosalie Stalin was just a normal seventeen year old girl living a perfectly normal life. .that is until her mother passes away, leaving her entire fa...
196K 6.3K 75
┍━━━━━━┑ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 (𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆) ┕━━━━━━┙ ❛❛𝘕𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰�...
155K 4.3K 19
REWRITING || Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader...
20.8K 706 34
Lisa and Sam has survived high school, college and now they face the real world. The duo move to D.C in an apartment along with Carly the new additi...