Selena Gomez : a vampire is b...

بواسطة madaelhorr

Selena Gomez is a teen pop sensation ! All Over the world people love her . She puts a sweet front and shows... المزيد

The news
TCA : the evil eyes
A scary scene
The end of Delena !
The pale-faced little girl
An Angel of Darkness
Through the wall !
The part
The transformation
Awake
RIP JB
On TV
Delena love
bye bye Demi
The attack
Don't leave me
Franky
Spikes and leather
All alone
One Direction
Decisions and Selenators
Fancy Meeting You Miss Gomez
The Savior
Identities Revealed
Watched
Justin's Pack
The Plan
The Second Transformation
The Cheater And The Saviour
The Vampire Hunters Return
A New Alliance
About Updates
The Trap
The End
New Book !
Happy New Year !

As a Couple

463 6 0
بواسطة madaelhorr

Omg !!! I still can't believe i got over 500 reads ! Thanks so much to everyone that 's reading this !

Please comment and give me feedback .. Like did you enjoy it ? Is it any good ? I'd really appreciate that ! :)

Anyway music for this chapter :

Bang bang bang - by Selena Gomez

What it takes - camp rock soundtrack

Who owns my heart - by Miley cyrus

Love you like a love song - by Selena gomez

########################

Selena felt someone picking her up .

It was Nick .Nick Jonas . He brought her in to his room and pit her on his bed .

She blacked out .

When she woke up Nick was still by her side .

-" good morning sleepy head !" He said with a smile .

-" hey Nick , why did you help me ?"

-" a gentleman doesn't leave an injured beauty to float all alone in his pool "

They both laughed .

-" well , yeah . But you know that i'm a freak "

-" hey , it's not your fault they turned you into one of them"

-" yea , but aren't you afraid i'd hurt you ?"

-" to be honest i am , but i'm willing to take that chance ."

He laid down next to her and brushed her cheek with his finger . She then remembered Demi and Justin and started crying feeling the guilt burning her alive !

-" what happened to those people ! It's my fault ! I gave them the money to harm them ! I killed Demi and Justin !!! Nick they were the only people that knew how mean i was but were still there for me !!! I don't deserve to live !"

-" but Selena, did you know what they were gonna do with the money ?"

-" no , i just knew it's something bad ! God i'm such a fraud ! I should turn my self in !!!! All these people i've harmed ! God how can i live with myself !!!!"

Selena's ego was disappearing she was finally becoming the sweet innocent girl everyone thought she was .

- " it's ok Selena"

Nick said as he got closer to her and kissed her . Selena kissed back feeling love towards him !

Then she fell asleep again . When she woke up she strolled around the house . She heard weird noises coming out of one of the rooms and found Nick !

Nick kissing another girl !

Selena felt tears slicing her cheeks and she ran off . She went into one of the rooms .. Not realizing who's room it was and threw herself on the bed crying !

💔💔💔💔💔💔

Then someone came into the room . It was Joe .

-"hey Selena "

She didn't answer she just kept crying .

-"are you ok ?"

-" no !"

-" what happened sweetheart ? You can tell me !"

-" Nick .. He was .. He was .. Kissing this girl .."

-" so ?"

-" he kissed ME yesterday !"

-" wait a second , so he had a chance with you and he blew it off ! What an idiot !"

Selena giggled .

-" thanks"

She whispered .

-" you know , if it was me .. I would never in a million years let you go ."

-" really ?" She smiled .

-" yea" he smiled back as he leaned in and kissed her .

-" so are we a thing now ?" She asked shyly .

-" yea " he answered going in for another kiss .

They both laid down on his bed and fell asleep .

That night the Jonas brothers were having a party in their house . ( more like mansion)

Joe bought Selena a beautiful blue dress with some silver heels .

She wore them and they went down to the party as a couple .

When Nick saw them , he asked Joe to go out to the back yard .

-What the he Joe ! Selena's my girl !"

-" not after you kissed another girl you're not ! Selena wants me Nick ! So get over it !"

The vampire in Selena was acting up

Again .

-" how about you two boys have a fight whoever wins get me !"

They started the fight and Joe was losing so .. Selena attacked Nick from behind and killed him .

And Joe watched her with chock !

-" Selena what did you do ?!!"

-" you were losing !"

-" so you kill my brother !"

-"he's not that much of a loss "

-"Selena you're a monster !"

Selena 's face went red but instead of attacking him she ran off crying !

He buried his brothers body and went to follow Selena . She was in Nick's room crying in his bed .

-" Selena i'm sorry "

-" no you hate me !"

-" no i don't i love you!"

Selena looked at him with disbelief

He pulled her in for a kiss .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
16.7K 493 18
'I'm losing, I'm losing my true love! Our relationship was forever, it would last, we were in love. But then . . He came . . . He's taking him away f...
453K 16K 78
Selena Gomez is a normal high schooler with the best of friends. Her life completely changes once she meets Justin Bieber in detention. He has secret...
498 30 7
Accidents happen all the time right? But, what happens if that accident comes back to haunt you? Selena Gomez, 22, was out with her friends, Nathan a...