My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

بواسطة 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... المزيد

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 5

36.5K 1K 1.1K
بواسطة 1DLarry123

"Louis wake up!" my mom shouts, shaking me in my bed.

"Leave me alone." I moan annoyed and she just chukles, still shaking me.

"You have to go to school." she says and I quickly sit up.

School. There I will see Harry. How should I act after what happened yesterday. Do we have a thing now or what? How should I act around him now because he's still my teacher. That's all really weird to be honest. Actually we aren't even allowed to be together because I'm one of his students.

I go into the bathroom and get ready. I put on black skinny jeans, a white t shirt, a black jacket and my vans. I style my hair into a quiff and go downstairs. I eat my breakfast and afterwards I brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror once more and fix my hair and then I take my bag and sit in my car. A few seconds later Lottie and Fizzy come out and sit in the car aswell. I drive to school and we go inside. We say good bye and I go over to Zayn who's standing at his locker.

"Hey mate." I say smiling and he closes his locker quickly.

"Hi." he says and I raise my eyebrow.

"What are you hding from me? You know that you can tell me everything." I say and he sighs.

"Let's just go in class." he says and I nod chuckling.

We sit down and Jim and the others aren't there yet.

"So how was your date with Eleanor?" he asks and I sigh.

"It wasn't bad, but I just don't love her." I say and he shrugs.

"Then tell her." he says.

"It's not that easy." I say.

"Better do it now than later. If you wait then she will be even more hurt." Zayn says and I nod slowly.

"Since when does Mr. Styles actually give you tutoring?" Zayn asks.

"Not that long. We started this week." I say, smiling when I think about Harry.

Harry comes in and immediatly blush when I see him. I can't stop smiling when I see him looking back at me smiling and I quickly bite on my bottom lip so no one notices.

"Sit all down please." Harry says.

"Where are Jim and the others?" he asks and everyone shrugs.

"Well that's nothing new." he says and shakes his head, sighing quietly.

"I have your tests with me." he says and I move nervously on my chair.

He gives everyone his test back and when he comes to me he looks kind of sad. He hands me the test so our fingers touch for a second. I look at it and I have a D. At least no F but I thought I would have been better.

"Can we talk after the lesson Louis?" he asks and I nod.

"What do you have?" I ask Zayn when he gets his test.

"I also have a D." he says and I sigh.

"Don't worry Louis. Now you have tutoring so you will get better. But I don't know what I should do anymore." he says.

"Hm." I say, thinking about it.

"Maybe I could have the tutoring with you?" Zayn asks and I freeze.

"Um.." I say.

"Can you ask Mr. Styles?" he asks and I nod.

"I'll see what I can do." I say and he smiles.

"Thanks mate." he says.

The lesson starts and I really want to pay attention but I can't. I can only stare at Harry. His chocolate brown curls which are falling over his emerald green eyes so he has to move them away with his large hands. His plump pink lips that taste so amazing. I wish I could kiss him all day. His smooth pale skin. I wish I could caress his cheeks and just look into his eyes smiling. His perfect smile. I love when he smiles, it's like the sun starts shining and everything is a bit nicer in my life. Oh my god I sound like a stupid teen girl. If Eleanor thinks like that about me? That would be scary.

When the lesson is over I pack my things and then I go over to Harry. When the classroom is empty he closes the door and sighs. He comes back to me and takes my hand into his.

"Lou, I'm sorry for your bad grade. I tried my hardest to find some more points but there weren't any." he says and I hug him tightly.

"It's ok Haz." I say quietly and he kisses my cheek.

"We have to talk about a few things so what do you think about going to my place after school?" he asks and I nod smiling.

I lean in to kiss him but he puts his hands on my shoulders and stops me.

"Not in school. What if someone sees us." he says and i remove his hands.

"I don't care." I whisper and lean in again.

I press my lips on his gently and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my closer to him. I put my hands on his cheeks and then Harry pulls away. I whine and he chuckles.

"Come on go in the break now." Harry says softly and I nod, letting go off his hand.

I leave the room and go into the auditorium to our usual place. Jim and the others are sitting there but I can't find Zayn. I sigh and go over to the others. I sit down on one of the tables and they all greet me. I can still taste Harry's lips and that's all I really care about right now. I don't pay any attention to what they're saying and I just remember the feeling of Harry's lips on mine.

"Louis!" Eleanor says, pulling me out of my dream land.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Hey, how are you today?" she asks smiling, taking my hand.

"Um good." I say, looking at our hands confused.

"El, what are you doing?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Your hand." I say.

"But yesterday..." she says and I pull my hand away.

"Um...I...uh not in school." I stutter and she nods.

"Ok." she says smiling.

"So what were you and Harry doing yesterday?" she asks.

"Nothing interesting." I lie.

"Ok." she says, still smiling.

Zayn comes and I'm actually really happy because I can talk with him now. Eleanor's and my conversation is a bit...dry.

"Hey mate. Where have you been?" I ask.

"I had to do something." he says and I start smirking.

"Like what?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Nothing, it's not important. What did Mr. Styles want?" he asks.

"He just said that with the tutoring my grades should get better." I say.

"But you were in there pretty long." he says and I shrug.

"Yeah but we just talked about my grades and the tutoring." I lie.

"Ok." he says.

When school is over I pack my things really slow so it's only me and Harry in the classroom. I close the door and go over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Shall we go to you now?" I ask smiling and he nods.

"Yeah, but tell your mom first." he says smirking.

"I'm only two years younger than you. Don't act like I'm a little child." I say and he chuckles.

"See you later Boobear." he says and kisses me quickly.

Then he leaves the room and I take out my phone. I call my mom and tell her that I have tutoring now. Then I leave the building and sit in my car. I drive to Harry and ring on his door. He opens it and takes my hand, leading me in. We sit down on the couch and he keeps my hand in his.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Well we acted like a couple today and I know that this would be hard and we would have to hide it but I have one question." Harry says.

"Ok." I say.

"Louis, will you be my boyfriend?" Harry asks and I start smiling big.

"Of course!" I say and hug him tightly.

"But Harry, I thought students and teachers aren't allowed to date?" I say.

"Yeah they aren't, but we don't have to tell anyone. This is your last year and then we could tell." he says and I nod smiling.

"Does this mean I have a bonus now when we write tests?" I ask smirking.

"Nope." Harry chuckles and I pout.

"You're mean." I say, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Come here baby." he says and wraps his arms around me from behind.

I keep my arms crossed but lean back so I'm lying against his chest.

"Sorry Lou." he says and I start grinning.

"I knew that you would say no." I say.

"I know baby." Harry says and kisses the back of my head.

"Haz I'd love to just lie here cuddling with you all day, but I think we should study a bit and I'm hungry." I say and he chuckles.

"Then let's eat something." he says and goes into the kitchen.

"We could order a pizza." I suggest and Harry comes back with a phone.

We order a pizza and while we're waiting for it we starts studying a bit. It's actually cuddling and studying, but mostly cuddling. When the doorbell rings Harry stands up and pays the man. He comes back and we start eating. When we're finished I rest my head in Harry's lap and he caresses my hair lightly.

"I never thought that I would date one of my students one day." Harry says.

"I never thought that I would date my teacher." I say chuckling.

"But now we do." he says and I nod.

"What if someone finds out?" I ask.

"I don't know." he says.

"I don't know how I should tell my mom that I'm dating my teacher. I don't think she will be that happy to hear that." I say and Harry nods.

"When I tell my parents that you're my student it would be even worse." he says and I nod.

"Let's not think about that now." I say smiling and put my hand in Harry's neck.

I pull him down to me and connect my lips with his. He lets his fingers slide through my hair and pulls away. He looks at me smiling and I bite on my lip.

"Hazza?" I ask and he nods.

"Um...when are we writing the next test?" I ask smirking and he hits me with a pillow.

"Shut up Louis!" he shouts and it ends in a pillow fight.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.8K 126 20
Harry Styles. Popular. Has boys and girls lining up for him anywhere. Louis Tomlinson. 19- year old boy who wears glasses and is the schools top repo...
211K 5.2K 23
21 year old Louis Tomlinson has a dark past that continues to haunt him. 27 year old Harry Styles, a famous singer turned successful business entrepr...
40 1 1
Harry 18 is in his last term of school on a trip to Austria, a minor accident gives him a night alone with his teacher Mr Tomlinson. A story of forbi...
108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...