Darling Chainz

By miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... More

Prologue
1. Moving Back
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
4. You Can Live With Me
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
15. Strong
16. Picnic
17. Chasing You
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
24. Fun in the Sun
25. A Night Full of Events
26. The Aftermath
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
34. Letting Loose
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

38. Revelations

3.3K 90 10
By miaa_meii

Chapter 38: Revelations

*~~Alice's POV~~*

I nearly threw up again as I saw the plus sign on the pregnancy stick.

Abigail must've seen my horrified facial expression as she engulfed me in her arms. "Shhh," she cooed. "It'll be fine. You have Jace, the twins, the whole staff of Darling Chainz, Jared, and me."

"We've always used protection." I whispered, hugging my lower torso.

I should've known it wasn't a stomach bug!

I groaned as I laid down with my arms across my face.

I heard a few rustling before hearing Abigail, "Get up, freshen up, and wear this."

"What?"

"We're going clubbing."

"What, no, no." I shook my head, "This is not the time for me to go clubbing. I can't even drink anymore."

"The club we're going to also has nonalcoholic drinks." Abigail said with a straight face.

I sighed, "That's beyond the point."

Abigail grasped my hands in hers, "I realize how hard this is for you. The break up and now the pregnancy. That's way too f**king much for a woman to handle. I just want you to live a little and forget about this. Go have some fun, you know? Just this once, please?"

I sighed before taking the outfit she laid on my bed and headed to my bathroom.

"Love you, Abigail."

"Love you too, chica. I'll call Jared and Miranda!"

~

I stared down at my mini dress.

"Do I really look fine?" I told Abigail as she passed me a nonalcoholic drink.

Abigail rolled her eyes, "You look gorgeous. Miranda and I did your makeup, remember?" She stood up and grabbed my hands, "Dance with me, woman."

After a few moments, I finally gave in and let the loud club music pound through me. I smiled, Abigail was right. Dancing really does clear my head.

I caught sight of Kalan and pushed Abigail to him, winking at the couple.

I heard a British accent, "How about dancing with me?"

I turned around and came face to face with a British hottie. I gave him a smile as he wrapped his arms around me.

I couldn't lie, I was actually enjoying myself.

"May I cut in?"

As I came face to face with Chase, I nearly yelped.

"Of course." The British hottie kissed my hand and gave me a wink before leaving me with a jealous Chase.

I nearly turned to putty as Chase engulfed me in his arms. Then he twirled me out of his arms, then back in, and brushing his lips against my neck.

"You look stunning."

I shut my eyes, blocking out the pleasure and continued dancing with him.

He dipped me down low and raised my leg up his thigh. As his nose skimmed up from my chest to my neck, I nearly cried out from all the pleasure-pain. Frustration rolling off me because of his touches.

As the song ended, his mouth swooped down and caught mine.

I was shocked at first but for how many days have I been missing this? I kissed him back with all I had.

As we broke apart, our pants were carried with the loud club music.

I blushed, I forgot I was in a club.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I hesitated before nodding.

As he led me to the bar, I wondered to myself. How many times did I yearn to hold his hand in these past few days?

Chase gave me a look as I asked for Ginger Ale.

I looked away as I sipped my drink. Feeling hot under his intense stare.

"How have you been?" Chase asked.

I smiled at him, "I've been...living...you?"

"Barely surviving." He answered dryly.

"Take me home." I blurted out.

Chase chuckled before grasping my hand in his.

~

The car ride was silent with so many things I wanted to say. But now that we're here...there's only one thing I want to say.

Please, come back home.

But not one of us have moved, not even me to leave the car.

"I'm so sorry, Alice. I shouldn't have ran away without hearing you out first. That was very wrong of me. Abigail told me." He laughed as he sat against the driver's seat and covered his eyes. "In fact, she was the one who told me to go to that club."

I'm appalled, I want to go cry tears of happiness that Abigail did this for me, but I'm still a little hurt. But I'm glad she hasn't told him today's news.

Chase continued, "Alice, I never meant to hurt you, I am so f---"

I cut him off with a kiss. The taste of my Chase against my tongue, nearly had me exploding.

He broke the kiss, calling my name.

I looked him in the eyes and pleaded, "Take me to bed."

Chase cursed before carrying me inside and to my bedroom.

I didn't think Chase was drunk at all until I saw him struggling a bit when taking off his shirt. I decided to help him and he grinned at me.

I shimmered out of the mini dress before tossing it aside.

Chase took a deep breath as his hands enclosed around my stomach, "You're so f**king beautiful."

I panicked a bit as he spoke into my stomach but soon forgot as he kissed his way up to my neck and nipped me.

He unhooked my bra and immediately took a nipple into his mouth, using his fingers to play with the other.

A moan escaped me and I clutched into his hair, chanting his name.

His favorite was always my belly ring, I stifled a giggle as he pulled it and licked my naval.

As Chase kissed his way down, he peeled my panties off, murmuring sweet things.

I was putty in his hands, melting all over him.

He grinned as he entered two fingers, "I missed you too." Chase whispered as he thrust his fingers in me and kissed me.

His fingers and tongue nearly drove me insane and I cried out when he pulled away, right when I was about to come.

He took a condom out from the nightstand drawer and donned it on, before swiftly entering me.

He captured my hands in his, stared at me in the eyes, and slowly thrusted in and out.

"I missed you so much." Chase panted between thrusts.

"I was a fool to leave you."

I moaned as he thrusted harder, faster.

"I am so sorry, my darling princess."

I grabbed his face and kissed him, murmuring it's fine. Over and done with.

"Chase, I'm so close." I moaned.

"My sweet, sweet Darling Chainz."

And that did it for me.

I came a body-wracking climax, crying out for Chase.

"I f**king love you, Alice Chainz." Chase groaned as his climax hit him.

I felt tired and yawned.

"Go to sleep babe. I'll be here when you wake up."

And that was all I needed to know, before I snuggled up him and fell asleep.

*~~Chase's POV~~*

As I came out of the shower, I noticed a pink stick device on the bathroom counter.

My eyes widened as I realized it was a pregnancy test.

Alice came in the bathroom, yawning.

"Whose test is this?"

Her eyes widened before answering, "It's mine."

I bit the inside of my cheek as thoughts took over me.

I took a deep breath as I stared at her stomach, "Is it mine?"

And that's when it seemed Alice lost it. She teared up and started hitting me, actually hitting me. The calm, collected Alice was hitting me.

"You stupid man, how could you say such a thing? The only man I ever loved is you. The only man I've ever went to bed with is you. How could you ask me such a thing?"

I felt a pang of guilt before soothing a crying Alice in my arms.

Alice sniffled, "Get out."

"I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry. I just had to make sure because it seems so surreal."

Alice shook her head and blushed, "I need to pee."

I tried not to laugh as I closed the door behind me. I just realized that I'm only in a towel.

Holy sh*t, I'm going to be a father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
455K 16.1K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
22.9M 511K 26
There are two things Harper Lynch wasn't expecting when she made out with an attractive stranger at her aunt's wedding. One: He would show up on her...