Damaged »•» Will Turner

By -infinitefantasies

"But let me tell you something Mr. Will Turner, damaged people are dangerous, they know how to survive." "Te... More

Chapter 1•Together Again
Chapter 2•We're Pirates
Chapter 3•I'd Die for Her
Chapter 4•I can't Dance
Chapter 5•The Code
Chapter 6•To Freedom
Chapter 7•While I'm Away
(9) Dead Man's Chest
Chapter 10• Natives
Chapter 11• Punching makes Every Thing Better
Chapter 12• Family Issues
Chapter 13• Stupidity
Chapter 14• Mine
Chapter 15• Godspeed Jack Sparrow
Potc 5
Chapter 16• Tears
(17) At World's End
Chapter 18• Reunited
update? no. important? maybe.

Chapter 8•Confused and Damaged

8.6K 219 18
By -infinitefantasies

I gasped sitting up straight but quickly falling back down due to pain in my abdomen. I felt as if I had been drowning. But just got pulled back as hard as I ever could have been.

My hand rushed to my head as if that would cure my headache. My God this was worse than hangovers. I rubbed my eyes gently seeing a sleeping Elizabeth next to me. But as soon as I turned over creaking the bed, she shot up.

"Oh Charlie! Thank heavens your alright! I'll go get the nurse." She started to get up but I brought her back down.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.
"Maybe a week or more? I lost count." I nodded looking outside at the empty streets.

"Is there something going on today?" I wondered. She reluctantly nodded.
"Er-yes. The hanging of your brother."

"WHAT?" I shouted immediately waking up. I got up pulling on my now clean clothes despite Lizzy trying to force me back to bed.

"No you must rest! I'm sure Jack will find a way out! He always does." She fretted as I found my hat shoving it on.

"I'm fine let's just say I'm beating the crowd." I did stumble a bit since not moving my legs but it was like learning to ride a horse. You got the hang of it after a bit. However I did crash into the corner of a table making me fall to the ground.

"You can't even make it out of the door!" She pointed out as I winced standing up.
"I'm fine!" I hissed finally making it out the door and to the town square.

• • • • •

I got there just in time quickly spotting a hiding Will making his way through the crowd as they listed Jack's 'wrongdoings'.

A plan formulated in my head quickly as I grasped the handle to my sword to be prepared. The Commodore, Elizabeth, and the Governor were standing above the others looking quite sick about the whole thing. She knew it was wrong. She just couldn't find it in herself to do something about it.

I waved my hands ever so slightly to Elizabeth only her noticing. I made a fainting gesture and she nodded I mouthed the words , opportune moment, hoping she got the hint.

I heard a squawk in the air and looked up to see Cotton's parrot. Oh so they have come back after leaving us.

I jumped as the drums started to roll. I saw the noise being placed around my brothers neck and I quickly sprung into action keeping my head low. I pushed people out of the way very rudely in fact, but I didn't care. I heard someone from a distance fall assuming it was Elizabeth so no one of importance would recognize me.

I saw someone come beside me and though Will didn't see me I saw him. I unsheathed my sword and Will did the same shouting, "Move!" And people soon did what he ordered. Right as Jack fell, we threw out swords as fast as they could landing right next to each other. One for each foot.

The militia acted fast but too slow for us. For we were already fighting the Executioner. Will took the lead but got disarmed by the heavy man and I took initiative taking a few good swings before disarming him.

I knew he was going to use his size against mine so I backed up, for a running start, kicking him to the ground.

The good news is when Will was disarmed the sword chopped off the rope Jack was going to be hung by, letting him fall with the ability to breath as the rope unraveled.

The three of us moved smoothly and quickly playing a game of Red Rover with the rope taking out three men. I punched an advancing one towards Jack making him spin. When a few gunshots sounded, we took cover behind a support wall which led us to being circled by at least 20 men.

"I thought we would have to endure some ill-conceived matter of escape attempt." The commodore said pointing his sword at Will. "But not from you."

"When you returned to Oort Royal I granted you clearance." Mr.Swann said ashamed. "And this is how you thank me? Being loyal to him? He's a pirate!" He spat.

"And a good man!" Will and I defended together.
"And who might you be?" The commodore asked tilting up my hat with the point of his sword revealing my face. In the process he knocked off my hat making me sigh in annoyance.

"Charlotte!" The two boys gasped.
"Yes hello everyone." I waved melodramatically bending down to pick up my hat dusting it off. I looked up seeing everyone staring at me. "What were you expecting? A circus? Go on." I waved them to continue.

"If all I have achieved is that the hangman orders two pairs of boots instead of one, so be it. At least my conscience will be clear." Will finished.

"You forget your place Mr.Turner." Norrington sneered pointing his sword on his neck. I stepped in front of him protectively.

"His place is here, with me, between you and Jack." I sneered back more viciously than him.

"As is mine. I belong with the sea." Elizabeth said defiantly.

I heard another squawk from the parrot and I turned glaring at the bird.
"Well! I'm actually feeling quite good about this! I think we've all arrived at a very good place! Spiritually, Ecumenically, romantically." He gave a warning glance to Will and I before turning to Norrington, "I'm happy you two are getting married I was rooting for you, mate. Know that. Elizabeth... It would never work between us darling. I'm sorry." Jack said kissing he hand apologetically making her roll her eyes. "Will nice hat! And Dear Sister, I'm glad your not dead." Jack made his way to the edge of the battlement.

"Ladies and Gentleman this is the day you will always remember as the day that-" I cut him off.

"Yeah yeah! We get it!" And pushed him off knowing he'd be okay.

Will turned to Norrington soon after everyone cleared. "I've come to accept the consequences of my actions." Will formally said.

Norrington nodded turning to me, "And why are you here?"

I snorted, "Moral support." Norrington rolled his eyes.

"I see... You are not Captain Sparrow's wench are you?"
"My my isn't he the genius." I told Will sarcastically. "No, I'm his sister."

The commodore merely nodded again turning to Will. "I can afford to give you a days head start. Go on before I change my mind." He ordered and I smiled.

"Tell me when the wedding is!" I called after him until Will grabbed my hand.
"You are going to get us in so much trouble." He grinned pulling me around the corner.

"Ah but you love it." I smiled clasping my hand around the back of his neck bringing him in for a kiss.

He made a noise of surprise before returning the kiss gently cupping my face with both of his hands. His hands caressed my cheek in a warm, loving way making me gradually smile into the kiss and deepen it. Will broke away panting,

"Wouldn't want your ship to be leaving without us eh?" He smirked.
"A damaged pirate and a confused blacksmith. What do they have to loose with a few more minutes?" I grinned bringing him in for another kiss.

• • • • •

"I thought you were going to die." Jack mumbled into my neck hugging me tightly.
I scoffed,"You can't get rid of me that easily. Who else is going to save your scaly wag arse?" I laughed and he bumped my shoulder.

"You know, I'll be watching you and Will." He warned to which I groaned.

"Jack! I'm 21!" I complained.
"Exactly. Your a child."
"Really? Of course I am to you! Your 38! Your old!" I hissed back.

He put a heart to his heart with a mock hurt face. "You wound me."
"I can do what I want you know. I am of age."
"Not on my ship your not." He smiled. I smirked.

"That's what you think." I laughed turning away and making my way downstairs.

"Is your brother after me now?" Will asked laughing. I sauntered over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a hug.

"No. He's just being protective. He'll get over it within the week." I informed. Will nodded stiffening a bit. I frowned pulling away,

"What's wrong?" I asked cupping his cheek.
"You... Said something before you blacked out-"
"That I loved you?" I smiled playing with the back of his hair now.

"Yes. I wanted to know if that was the heat of the moment or-"
"I meant it. William Turner, I love you with all of my heart." I shamelessly said making him beam.

"And I love you even more." He said grabbing my chin gently tilting my head upwards.

"Say that again." I whispered in pure bliss, eyes fluttering shut.
"I, William Turner, love you Charlotte Sparrow." He whispered close to my lips now.

My eyes fluttered back open seeing Will staring at me with so much love and intensity in his warm brown eyes. I swear my heart had never beaten this fast in my life. Does he hear it?

Looking up at him I noticed a small scar, barely visible on the corner of his right eye. I wanted to know how he got the small nick. But more than anything, I wanted to feel his lips on mine once more.

Luckily, he took initiative first bring my lips to his. His mouth tasted of peppermint and salt water a strange but lovely combination. I slowly found myself somehow falling deeper for him kissing him like it was the first time. I got lost in the warm and soft feeling, pulling him closer to me.

My hands wound themselves in Will's hair, messing it up more than it should be.

Right now there was nothing to worry about. It was just me and him. No crew. No adventures. Just us. And I would relish in that feeling as long as I could.

Will's lips enveloped mine. Owning me. It was like my personal infinite rum. The kiss was so powerful, I inhaled but it wasn't enough I grew lightheaded. Will kissed me more firmly, silently begging to open my mouth and our tongues soon moved together slowly.

Will was slow and passionate through the kiss making me crave more I needed more.  Will's lips traveled to my cheeks tenderly kissing every part of my face backing me into the wall though I didn't take much notice or care.

"Is this... Okay?" He asked hesitantly. I nodded bringing him so close a piece of parchment couldn't fit between us.
"More than okay." I murmured slamming my lips back to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 301 21
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...
40.9K 966 23
Rosemary Rivers is a Daughter of a commadore of Weaterby Swann. He was brutally murdered on sea. And when mister Swann crossed the sea towards Port R...
63.9K 1.6K 10
Your name is Y/N Turner and you work as a maid in the Swan mansion you are a adventurous girl that doesn't like to be ordered around and has an immen...
66.6K 1.9K 16
"Do you fear death?" ~ Legend has it that a tortured soul called Davy Jones lives beneath the sea with a terrible sea beast at his command. Unfortuna...