My Brothers Best Friend (COMP...

By chloehannah357

Evelyn Ball is 17 years old and she has a brother who is 18, Connor Ball. Connor is in a band, The Vamps, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Addicted To You

Chapter 38

4.6K 96 20
By chloehannah357

"Brad!" I shouted from the bathroom and he came running in. "What's wrong?" He asked, he sounded panicked and I just laughed. "Nothing, I just wanted a hug." I said and Brad sighed, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and we looked at each other in the bathroom mirror. "Don't do that to me baby, I thought you were hurt." Brad said and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry, I just wanted a hug." I said, Brad kissed down my neck and smiled. "I know, I love you." Brad said and I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I replied, I took a mirror selfie of both of us and put it on Instagram.

Today is the day that Brad is taking me out, in the end me and Alisha did go out shopping and we just basically sat around and watched films for the last few days. "Are we still filming that cover later?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom and Brad followed. "Yeah, if you still want to?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Is it going on your channel or the band channel?" I asked. "Probably mine." Brad replied and kissed the top of my head. "You look lovely by the way." Brad said and I smiled, because Brad is taking me out for lunch today I am wearing a black dress that stops at my knees and I have done my hair all nice. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said and winked at him, he is wearing a white shirt with his black skinny jeans and Doc martins. "Hey, cheeky." Brad said and I pecked him on the lips.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked and I nodded, I picked up my bag and my phone before walking out of our room with Brad. He held my hand all the way to the restaurant and I felt quite proud to be his, once we got there Brad told the waiter his name and she took us to our table. "Would you like some drinks?" She asked. "Just some water for me." I replied and she nodded. "Are you sure? You don't want Coke or anything?" Brad asked. "I'm sure." I replied, Brad ordered a Coke for himself and then held my hand across the table. "Thank you for taking me out, you didn't have to..." I started but I stopped when I saw 2 girls standing behind Brad. "Hi Brad!" The girls said and Brad turned around, I could see that he was a bit annoyed. "Hey..." Brad replied, he looked at me and gave me a look as if he was saying sorry. "Can we get a photo?" One of the girls asked, he nodded and took a photo with both of them. The girls then started having a conversation with him so I decided to stay quiet in my seat. "So Brad, is red actually your favourite colour?" One of the girls asked and I just giggled to myself. "Yeah, it is... Look I don't mean to be rude but I am on a date with my girlfriend." Brad said and both of the girls looked at me which made me stop giggling.

"You have a girlfriend?" One of the girls asked and he nodded. "Would you mind giving us some time alone now?" He asked, the girls sighed and walked off. I then burst out into laughter as Brad sat properly on his chair. "What?" Brad asked and smiled at me. "Is red your favourite colour?" I said, pretending to be one of the girls. "I know it's stupid but I can't be horrible." Brad said and I held his hand over the table. "So, what were you saying?" Brad asked. "I was trying to say that you didn't need to take me out." I explained and Brad smiled. "I wanted to take you out, it's better than sitting in that room all day." Brad said and I nodded, the waiter brought our drinks over and then walked away. "We better decide what we want to eat." Brad said, he let go of my hand and looked at the menu. "Is this just lunch?" I asked and Brad nodded. "I might have pasta then." I replied. "Good idea." Brad said and winked at me which made the butterfly's start up in my stomach again.

We ordered our food after a little while and then Brad held my hand over the table again. "I love you." Brad said and kissed my hand which made me blush. "I love you too." I replied and smiled at him. "What shall we talk about then?" Brad asked and I giggled. "Whatever you want Simpson." I replied and Brad laughed. "Simpson?" He asked and I nodded. "I like calling you that sometimes." I replied and Brad smiled. "That's cute, I prefer Braddy though." He said and I laughed. "Braddy Simpson." I said and he smiled at me.

Our food came a little while later and I had ordered pasta with tomato sauce, it tasted really nice and I ate it pretty quickly. "Were you hungry?" Brad asked when I put my fork down. "Yeah, were you?" I asked and he nodded as he put his fork down, the waiter took our plates away and Brad got his wallet out to pay. "I can pay." I said, hoping that this time he would let me. "No, I'm paying. It's our day out so I should pay." Brad said. "Please?" I asked. "But I love you, boyfriends should pay for the meal." Brad said. "Fine." I replied, I don't want to get into an argument about it.

Once Brad had paid we walked out of the restaurant and slowly back to the hotel hand in hand, I saw Brad smiling at me from the corner of my eye a couple of times and that made me smile. "Your so pretty." Brad said while we were walking back. "I'm not..." I replied. "Yeah, you are." Brad said and he pulled me into a hug. "Your my pretty girl." Brad said and I snuggled my head into his neck, we walked up to our room and on the way we walked past Alisha and Connor's room. There were some strange noises coming from their room, me and Brad looked at each other and I started to giggle. "I wonder what they are doing?..." Brad said and winked as we walked into our room. "I don't even wanna know." I replied and Brad laughed. "I bet that in a couple of weeks Alisha will tell us that she is pregnant or something." Brad said and I giggled. "Now isn't really the right time for her to be getting pregnant, you boys are on tour so Connor wouldn't have any time to go to any of the appointments." I replied and Brad nodded. "It's their problem." Brad said and I nodded. "If Alisha has a baby then that baby will be my niece or nephew..." I said and looked at Brad. "That's weird." Brad replied and I nodded.

"Shall we start on the cover?" Brad asked after he had tidied up the room a little bit. "If you want, are we filming it on your computer?" I asked and Brad nodded, he got his computer out of the suitcase and picked up his guitar. "Do you want to go and ask James if you can borrow his guitar? I would go and get Connor's but I don't really wanna go into their room." Brad said and I laughed. "Sure, I will be back in a minute." I said and pecked Brad on the nose, I walked out of my room and down the corridor to James and Tristan's room. *knock knock* I waited for a minute and then James answered the door. "Oh, hey Evie." James said and I smiled. "Hi, do you mind if I borrow your guitar?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "Because me and Brad are going to film a cover, I would get Connor's but their are some weird noises coming from his room..." I said and James laughed, I heard Tristan laughing at what I just said in the background. "We know, we have heard." James said and I giggled. "Of course you can borrow my guitar." James said, he got it and then gave it to me. "Thank you, I will give it back when I'm done." I said, James pulled me into a hug and smiled at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied as he pulled away. "What's going on with you and your sister?" James asked and Tristan walked over to the door. "We are going to meet up in LA but I'm a bit nervous, Brad and Connor are coming with me." I replied and James nodded. "Well if you have them with you then you have no reason to be nervous." James said and I nodded. "I know but I can't help but be nervous, I am meeting a unidentical twin sister I never even knew that I had." I replied and Tris smiled. "I'm sure you will be fine, I wonder if she is hot..." Tris replied and I playfully hit him, before we went on tour Tris broke up with his girlfriend and he doesn't seem that bothered about it. "I'm going to go and record this cover with Brad, I will see you guys later." I replied and walked down the corridor.

I knocked on my door and Brad answered it in just his jeans. "Wow, why are you topless." I said as I walked into the room with the guitar. "Felt like it." Brad said as I put the guitar down, I walked over to him and rested my hands on his bare chest. "I love you." I said and Brad moved his face closer to mine but stopped just inches away from my lips. "I love you too." Brad replied, I ran my hands down his chest and stopped on the waistline of his jeans. Our lips then collided and we shared a passionate kiss for a few minutes before he pulled away. "I would continue but we need to record this cover." Brad said and I nodded, I pecked him on the nose and then Brad set up the computer. I tuned the guitar and quickly learnt the chords to the song Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. "Are you going to record this with no top on?" I asked and Brad smiled. "No, I will put a top on." Brad said and winked at me.

He set the computer up on the side and we both sat on the bed so we were facing the screen. "I've never recorded a cover before and I haven't played the guitar in a while so I'm sorry if I mess up." I said and looked at Brad. "It doesn't matter if you mess up, we can just start again. It's normally me that messes up and also it does make a good bloopers video if we mess up enough times." Brad said and I laughed. "Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded, he pressed the record button and he started taking.

"Hey guys, I know we haven't done a cover in a while but we are going to make a few for you now while we are on tour! Today me and my girlfriend Evelyn are going to perform Everything Has Changed by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift and then tomorrow a video will go up of me and the boys performing a cover of a song. I hope you like this video and I hope you enjoy hearing my girlfriend sing because she has the most beautiful voice ever!" Brad said and I giggled.

"Ready?" Brad whispered to me and I nodded. "3,2,1 go!" Brad said and we both started strumming the guitar.

Me:
All I knew
This morning when I woke
Is I know something now
Know something now
I didn't before
And all I've seen
Since 18 hours ago
Is green eyes
And freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like
I just wanna know you better know
You better know
You better now
I just wanna know you better know
You better know
You better now

Me and Brad:
I just wanna know you better know
You better know
You better now
I just wanna know you
Know you know you
Coz all I know is we said hello
And your eyes looking like coming home
All I know is a simple name
And everything has changed
And all I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed

Brad:
And all my walls
Stood tall painted blue
I'll take them down
Take them down
And open up the door for you

Me:
And all I feel
In my stomach is butterfly's
The beautiful kind
Making up for lost time
Taking flight
Making me feel like

Me and Brad:
I just wanna know you better know
You better know
You better now
I just wanna know you better know
You better know
You better now
I just wanna know you better know
You better know
You better now
I just wanna know you
Know you
Know you
Coz all I know is we said hello
And your eyes looking like coming home
All I know is a simple name
And everything has changed
And all I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed
Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind

Me:
I just wanna know you better know
You better know
You better now
I just wanna know you
Know you
Know you

Me and Brad:
Coz all I know is we said hello
Your eyes looking like coming home
All I know is a simple name
And everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed

Me:
All I know is we said hello
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain
And everything has changed
All I know is a new found grace
All my days I'll know your face
All I know since yesterday

Me and Brad:
Is everything has changed

"Thank you for watching, I hope you liked it. Please like, subscribe and comment down below. We will see you tomorrow with the next cover. Bye!" Brad said and then finished recording. "Wow..." I said and Brad giggled. "What?" He asked as he uploaded it to YouTube. "That sounded good." I said and Brad smiled. "You sounded good." Brad said and I blushed. "Your the one that sounded good, your the one in a band!" I said and Brad giggled. "I know but you still sounded good." Brad said and pecked me on the cheek

The video took forever to upload but once it did and Brad put the link on Twitter it got thousands of views in minutes which made me smile, it shows that Brad is famous and I'm happy for him. Obviously there were some nasty comments but most people liked the cover and thought that me and Brad sounded good together. "I enjoyed that." I said as I climbed off of the bed. "So did I, you have a real talent there Evie. I think you should maybe use it." Brad said and smiled at me. "I can use the talent when I am filming covers with you boys, maybe I can film a cover with James, Tris and Connor?" I asked and Brad nodded. "Sure, I think the fans would like that." Brad said and I nodded, I walked out of the room and gave James' guitar back. He said that he has just watched the cover and it sounds amazing, I thanked him and then walked back to my room and collapsed on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.6K 31
This story is about a girl called Jamie Ball and she is adopted by the ball family. When Connors band mates come into her life will it make it easier...
18.8K 376 46
Have you ever fallen in love?? Has the relationship been filled with love or war?? Jane clifford is seventeen years old and she always believed she...
39.7K 784 37
Lauren Brooke is just your average 18 year old girl. She has the same dream as most teenagers as well. She wants to be a singer and get a record deal...
240K 5.6K 57
Connors cousin, Anna Smith, comes to stay for a few nights due to her parents going away. Anna meet Connors friends, The Vamps, and falls for the dar...