The beginning is with a mark

Da zelli_nelly

Arthur has gotten a mark, of spades even though he lives in clubs.. What could it mean? Alfred is Prince of s... Altro

Ch. 1: A mark
Ch. 2: A King and A Queen finally chosen
Ch.3:A fiancé problem and a new Jack
Ch.4: Magic!
Ch.5: Busy.
Ch.6: Rebellion
Ch.7: Quelling a rebellion
Ch.8: A bad memory
Ch.10: Problems
Ch.11: replicated Queens
Ch. 12: infiltration
Ch.13: an escape?
Ch.14: re-union and wars
Ch.15: beginnng of war
Ch.16: Oliver Kirkland
Ch. 17: the old Queens Ritual
Ch.18: not the end
Ch.19: the jokers tale
Ch.20: begining to remember
Ch.21: a jealous Queen
Ch.22: His Unrequitted Love
Ch.23: remembering hurts
Ch.24: Clara The Clock
Ch.25: The Deck...
Ch.26: Daniel.
Ch.27: "pregnancy test"
Ch.28: hello again
BOOK 2: ch.1; The Crossover

Ch.9: A wedding ritual

1.5K 56 1
Da zelli_nelly

((Note: there is a small smutty-ish part so yeah.... Anyways enjoy! I will try to post as soon as I can but I keep getting homework so yea))

The wedding day had finally arrived. Alfred and Arthur had been separated since the morning, the spades tradition was that the couple could never and mustn't look at each other before the wedding. Arthur had been rushed into a room but Francis and his maids from diamonds, the girls and Francis chatted away and gossiped about the latest things in diamonds. They dressed Arthur up in his outfit, a blue spades coat, but it's frills had touches of pink and green. They placed a headband that had a small cute hat attached  to it on his head. Francis stood infront of Arthur and smiled,
"Mon Cher! You are absolutely adorablé!" He said with a fan boying squeal.  Arthur blushed in embarrassment, "shut up frog face!" He said as there was a knock at the door. Alfred's voice. And more voices of people struggling to keep him out of the room. Francis yelled in exasperation and pushed Arthur into the bathroom, closing the door.
Alfred had made his way into the room, all Arthur heard was Francis yelling in both French mixed with English. "Non! Tu est un bête! He's not here! you fool!" Francis yelled.
Alfred sighed. "I just...want to see him"
"Well Alfed you will have to wait until the wedding! I will not allow you to look at Mon Cher"'Francis declared. In the room new voices were heard, the other Kings. Ludwig gave a great sigh.
"I thought he would be at the alter by now! We are late King Alfred. We must hurry" Ludwig ordered as he rushed Alfred out.
Francis opened the door for Arthur and smiled. "I'm the one who will lead the wedding! But...Ludwig and Ivan have to make an oath with Alfred to keep peace. Of course...clubs and spades haven't gotten along but peace is kept through the ritual through Kings." Francis informed Arthur as he Ruffles up his hair and looked at him like a complete fashionista. Francis finally was satisfied with arthurs look and they both began walking to the alter.

The doors opened to a beautiful ceremony, people of mixed kingdoms were there to witness the Queen And King of spades marry. Arthur stood at the beginning of the white carpet that would lead him to Alfred when his Mother appeared. Her green eyes gazed at her son and she smiled kindly. "My little boy" she said in a low happy tone. She looped her arm with arthurs arm, "you may not have your father here but I'll proudly hand my baby boy to the person he loves" she whispered before the trumpets started sounding to announce the queens arrival. His mother wore a green dress, as a person of clubs. Arthur was in his spades wedding outfit.
"Le royal couplé" Francis announced, the doors opened for arthurs entrance and soon music began playing until he and his mother made it to the alter where Alfred was. He wore a beautiful blue outfit, that seemed to be layered with some type of light blue spades crests and designs with a representation of the Kings clock hanging at his side. Arthurs mother handed over Arthur to Alfred and smiled a true smile that could make anyone proud of themselves. "Take care of my baby boy" she said kindly to Alfred before she bowed and went to her seat at the side of her other sons.
Francis stood as the priest of the ceremony. "We shall now begin the ceremonies" he said as the people sat down and watched anxiously. "We will begin with eachothers vows"
"I, Alfred F. Jones solemnly swear to protect this country until my last breathe,to work with the rest of the royals as equals. I swear to protect my Queen, my partner, and be his hero at any time he needs me to. I will alway love you Arthur and I will be your git who annoys you but most of all I will always be your hero"'Alfred said as he gazed into arthurs green eyes. The crowd started slightly chuckling or tearing up a bit.
Arthur took a breathe. "I, Arthur Kirkland solemnly swear to protect this country until my last breathe, to work with the rest of the royals as equals. I swear to love you My King, my Love and be at your side to protect you. Yes you will annoy me and yes you drive me crazy but I will forever love you...My hero" Arthur said with a smile.
The crowd began clapping, Francis raised his hands to queue the people to silence.
"Do you Alfred F. Jones, son of the previous Spades king take Arthur Kirkland of clubs and Spades as your...husband? And Queen?" Francis asked
"I do"
"And do you Arthur Kirkland of Clubs and Spades take Alfred F. Jones as your husband and King?" Francis asked.
"I do"
"You may now kiss the...groom?"
Alfred leaned down and pressed his lips against arthurs, their lips sealing the Marriage ceremony. The King and Queen were now officially married!'
People began clapping and whistling and cheering. Francis raised his hands and silenced the crowd once more. "We must proceed to the Kings Oath Ritual" he announced.
"What is the Kings Oath?" Arthur asked. Alfred put a finger to his lips to shush him and pointed to Francis.
"Monsieur et madams!The Kings Oath must take place in another area, if you could all evacuate to le gardens to enjoy the tea and beautiful blue roses that only bloom in Spades" he said as he began hosting people out of the room until no one was left.
Ludwig walked up to the couple that had married.
"We must go" he said as he looked at Ivan and the rest of the Royals who had stayed.
"What are we doing?" Arthur asked. Kiku walked to Ludwigs side and slightly bowed.
"We are taking the oath to the new King of Spades. As is the tradition" Kiku informed as Francis came back.
"Shall we go?" He asked

The royals of all four kingdoms went to the throne room where the spades royals usually had a throne at. Ludwig stood by the west part of the room, Ivan at the south, Francis at the east, and Alfred at the North. These directions represented their location as kingdoms.
The Queens stood about 5steps behind their Kings and to their Rights. This represented their level of power, they stood lower than a King but still at their right like their right hand. The Jacks stood 2 steps behind the Queens and to the Left of the King. 2 steps behind because their ranking in magic wasn't as powerful as a Queens or Kings but they stayed at the Left side of the King to represent that they still covered their Kings back and would stay at their sides. Loyalty was most represented in this ritual. The oldest kingdom started the ritual and that was the Clubs. Roderich positioned his left hand on his chest, he closed his eyes and suddenly at his side appeared a clubs sword. He grabbed it and plunged it into the ground causing a shield wall arise from behind him, the green color. The shield was more like a transparent wall that stopped at The Jacks Hearts side. Feliciano smiled and spun blowing a kiss into the air when a sword appeared before him. Feliciano grabbed it and plunged into the floor, connecting his shield wall with Roderichs. Next was basch, the diamonds Jack, he grabbed his spear and hit it against the ground, causing a loud bang. A golden shield arose and connected again, almost sealing them into a box. Yao, the spades Jack snapped his fingers and a sword appeared before him, long and blue with a glow to it. He plunged it to the ground the way Roderich had and finished the shield. The royals were sealed into a magical box.
The Queens stood gazing at each other, no one smiled, they gazed at each other.
Elizavéta held her hand out, her palm looking down to the ground. Small sparks of magic began rising from the ground, a magic circle opening but claiming her territory, her crest began lighting up on her right side of her breast. Kiku held his hand out gracefully making a swift round movement with his wrist and created a red magic circle around him. His crest began lighting up under his clothing. His heart crest was at her right shoulder blade. Lily, the queen of diamonds held one hand out timidly. A yellow magic circle forming around her. Her crest lighting up on her hand. Next was Arthur, all eyes were on him. He raised his hand and held it out, creating his blue magic circle around him. His crest lit up on his throat, the colors of the four kingdoms becoming more lively. The ritual was 2/3 complete.
Ivan looked at the Kings around him. Ivans purple blue ish crystal eyes began lighting up. With a green that was beautiful. He snapped his fingers. A long axe appearing at his side, it was beautiful and a fine weapon but it was deadly. A line of magic going to the center waiting to be connected with the rest. Ludwig pulled his sword out from his belt, his blue eyes lighting up with a type of red that blended so perfectly with his blue eyes. As he pulled his sword out his line of magic connected with Ivans, signaling a union between the two kingdoms. Francis blew out a kiss which slowly turned into sparks in the air like small fireworks. His magical line connected with both the Hearts Kingdom and Clubs. Alfred's blue eyes lighted up with a darker blue, a smirk on his face. He snapped his fingers a long sword that had a sort of pointed handle that he held. Alfred took his spades sword and held it infront of him, it was beautiful, blue and silver with spades design as well as a deadliness to it. His line of magic connected with the rest. The oath was now complete. All the magic exploded all at once, almost like fireworks. They clashed and poured down like beautiful flower pedals on the room. All the magic was now gone, everything back to its normal state before the oath had begun. The Kings looked at each other when Ludwig spoke out. "We weren't sure what your power was as king....now we know what your power is."
Ivans icy eyes looked at Alfred. "Complete obedience. that's your power." Ivan informed. No one moved places, not even Arthur even if he wanted to.
"What do you mean?" Alfred asked
"The oath you made to us through that ritual was a way of telling us how to balance our kingdoms with yours. Our magic flows through our countries the way the magic flows with us but every time we make an oath, we gain knowledge of what each of us has a power of." Ludwig said
"So what is complete obedience?" Alfred asked with a kingly tone that showed concern
"If you wanted to, you could make anyone anyone obey you  completely without trying, why do you think Francis has persuasion, Ludwig has strength and I have luck?" Ivan replied, "it is how our kingdoms are, spades is the kingdom of power but your father never had as much power as you do. That is interesting" he said with a smirk
"I don't think I'll have to use it, since I have my queen. But I don't think any of you have had to show your magic to the people since there are no tales of Kings having magic"
Francis cleared his throat, "we don't have to show it because we have our beautiful queens and they are in charge of the wars and military. We aren't. because we are the last hope of a kingdom when it begins to fall in crumble"
Alfred nodded in understandment and sighed. "I must get back to my wedding" he said as he walked towards Arthur and grabbed him by his hand.

They spent the rest of the day talking with guests, and arthurs mother had started crying of happiness that her baby boy had finally married.  Scott hadn't married neither had his other two brothers and they were about 24years old or younger. Arthur was 20 and had married already. It had been a year since he had arrived as Queen and now he was married with his King.

The evening had fallen and before they could retire to bed, Francis and Elizavéta handed them a key and a map. "It's a gift for your honey moon" they said.
Now Arthur and Alfred found themselves in front of a cottage in the lands that intersected between both Clubs and Diamonds. Arthur and Alfred had left Yao in charge and he had been mad about the paperwork but Kiku offered to help too so things worked out.
Their honey moon was going to be three days long, not much for them, so Alfred complained but they were satisfied.

Night had finally fallen, their honey moon had just begun. Alfred had left the suit cases in the closet while Arthur had gone to go change for bed. In the bedroom, Arthur was already in the bed, trying to stay warm because he felt cold but Alfred jumped into bed. "You git! I'm cold!" Arthur yelled
"And I'm really warm, I'll make you hot tonight" Alfred said against arthurs ear,causing Arthur to blush immensely. The Brit gazed into the Americans blue eyes and looked away feeling his cheeks begin to get warmer. Alfred lightly pressed his lips on Arthurs  kissing him slowly, climbing on top of him. Arthur kissed back, clinging on to Alfred. He began undoing Arthur's shirt, unbuttoning his shirt, and kissing his chest lightly. Nipping at his nipples and sucking on them. Arthur bit his lip, trying to suppress his moan. Alfred chuckled lowly and sexily as he slowly began kissing down towards his groin. He grabbed at his crotch, that was warm and showing a boner already. "You really do like me" Alfred mumbled as he slid his hands down Arthur's boxers. Arthur let out a moan filled with ecstasy. Alfred slowly started pulling off Arthur's boxers. Going back to kissing Arthur's lips,necks, chest until he finally got to his dick. He opened his mouth, and sucked on his dick lightly causing Arthur to moan loudly as his cheeks were red with embarrassment and need of Alfred.
That night Arthur and Alfred spent a cozy night together.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37K 1.2K 38
Arthur Kirkland was peasant never lived in a castle never had the money his family needed. Alfred F. Jones a young Prince of the Spade kingdom. When...
10K 345 10
A UsUk cardverse, where the Queen Of Spades has yet to be found. Arthur lived a normal life in the Diamond Kingdom, with one of his brothers, Jett...
6.5K 166 14
[OLD. NEW VERSION UNDER WAY.] One day, Alfred had mistakenly left his journal in the meeting room. He had left his stuff behind due to an emergency b...
3.3K 165 18
Arthur has a secret, can Francis figure out what it is? Or rather... what he is? Art by @_rinmiko on Instagram ❤️ Also this is a scary ish story so...