My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

By 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 4

38.3K 1.1K 1.4K
By 1DLarry123

I wake up in my dark room. I yawn and open the curtains. It's a beautiful day and I have to sit in the dark cinema. I'd really prefer to play football or something like that. Well I promised Eleanor to watch the movie with her, but I will have to pay for her. Maybe I should just tell her that I don't want to go to the date with her. But she seemed so happy and that would be just mean. If she tries to make things more serious I'll just tell her that I don't like her in that way.

I take a quick shower and dry myself afterwards. Then I put on black chinos, a blue shirt and a grey beanie. I go downstairs, saying good morning to my mom and sit down at the table. She hands me a plate and I start eating. When I'm finished I brush my teeth and then I put my money and my phone into my pockets. I look at the time and realise that it's time to go. I sigh, taking my car keys and leave the house. I sit in my car and take out my phone.

"I'll pick you up in a few minutes." I write.

"Ok! I can't wait!" she writes back and I put my phone back into my pocket.

I start the car and drive to her house. I ring on her door and she looks really pretty actually. We sit down in the car and I drive to the cinema. There I buy two tickets, popcorn and something to drink and we sit down on our seats. The spots from restaurants and different companies start, signaling us that the movie starts soon.

"I'm really excited for the movie." Eleanor says smiling and I nod.

"Thank you for paying for me, but you don't have to. I can give you the money if you want." she says and I shake my head smiling.

"No, it's ok." I say and she nods smiling.

When the movie starts we just watch it and eat popcorn. After a while Eleanor grabs my hand and I don't complain about it. It's just holding hands so nothing special. Suddenly my phone vibrates so I let go off Eleanor's hand and take it out. It's a new message from Harry and I immediatly start smiling lightly.

"Hey Lou, when will you be here exactly?"

Eleanor leans over to me so she can see the screen of my phone.

"Who's Harry?" she whispers.

"A friend." I say, still smiling softly.

"Do I know him?" she asks and I shrug.

"Maybe, I don't know." I say.

"Ok." she says and takes my hand again.

"I'll just answer him real quick." I say and let go off her hand again.

She sighs annoyed and I quickly text Harry back.

"What about 17:30?"

"When will you go to him?" she asks, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"17:30 probably." I say.

"So you will go after the movie?" she asks and I nod.

"Basically." I say and she rolls her eyes.

I take her hand to calm her down and she smiles. We watch the rest of the movie and when it's over we walk outside, still holding hands.

"What do you think about going for a walk a bit?" Eleanor asks and I nod.

We start walking and even if I'd want to let go off her hand I couldn't because she holds my hand so tight that I can't pull mine away. It's like she wants so bad that others see we have a date.

"I really liked it today." she says and I nod.

I feel my phone vibrate again so I stop and take it out of my pocket. This time I can't let go off Eleanor's hand so I have to do it with one hand. I try my hardest to not drop the phone and see a new message from Harry:

"Sounds good. See you then . :) - Haz" he writes and I smile at his spelling mistake.

I think about it and this is a really cute nickname. Haz...Hazza. I smile and put my phone away again. After a while I have to go so I hug Eleanor good bye, but when I want to pull away she keeps holding me tight.

"El." I say andshe lets go, keeping my hands in hers.

"Sorry." she says blushing.

"Can we repeat today sometime?" she asks and I shrug.

"Um...sure" I say, because I don't want to hurt her.

She smiles and kisses my cheek. I smile and drive her home. Then I drive home myself and tell my mom that I'll go to Harry for the tutoring. I drive to him and ring at the door. He opens it smiling and hugs me. I'm a bit surprised when he hugs me, but I hug back and the hug definitly lasts longer than a normal hug. I smile when we pull away and bite down on my bottom lip to stop me from grinning. We go inside and I can already smell food.

"What are you cooking?" I ask smiling and Harry leads me into the kitchen.

"Pasta." he says smiling.

"It definitly smells amazing." I say.

"Thanks." he says.

"Well I don't think I can help you because I'm the worst cook ever." I say, causing Harry to chuckle.

"It's almost done so you don't have to do anything. You could just set the table." he says and I nod.

I set the table and when I'm ready the food is ready too. We sit down at the table and start eating.

"That tastes amazing Haz." I say, the nickname just somehow coming out of my mouth.

"Haz?" he asks smirking.

"In your last message you spelled your name wrong and I thought this is a cute nickname." I say, blushing a bit and Harry smiles.

"I like it, but now I need one for you." he says and I chuckle.

"My mom has a really bad nickname for me." I say.

"Tell me." he says.

"When I was little she always called me Boobear and also now sometimes." I say.

"Aww that's cute." he says and I shrug.

"Don't tell me you will call me like that now.." I say and he start smirking.

"I will call you like that now." he says and I sigh.

"Well ok." I say and he chuckles.

When we're finished we put everythign into the dishwasher and then we sit down on the couch in the living room next to each other.

"What have you been doing today?" he asks.

"I was in the cinema with Eleanor and you?" I ask.

"Oh um .. nothing interesting. I visited an old friend who is also a teacher." he says.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Liam Payne." he says.

"Hm I don't know him." I say.

"He isn't a teacher at our school." Harry says.

"Oh ok." I say.

"So what do you want to do now?" he asks and I shrug.

"I don't know. It's your house." I say smirking.

"I know you were in cinema today and we already did that but what do you think about watching a movie? I don't have a better idea and I think you can always watch a movie." Harry says and I nod.

Harry starts the movie and puts his arm around my shoulders after a while. We lie on the couch, leaned against the back of it, sitting pretty close next to each other. I rest my head on his shoulder and we watch the movie. We stay like this for almost the whole movie, and then Harry interwines our legs. He looks at me smiling when the movie is over and I look up into his green eyes. Harry wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me a bit coser to him. I wrap one arm around him too, pulling him closer automatically so my head rests against his chest.

"Lou." Harry says softly and I look up to him.

He strokes my hair from my forehead gently, his eyes following his fingers. His fingers slide over my temple and then his knuckles stroke my cheek gently. His fingertips brush over my cheek to my jawline and he cups my cheek lightly, carressing it with his thumb. I close my eyes, leaning into the touch a bit and I open my eyes when I feel Harry move a bit next to me. He leans in very slowly and hesitantly and I do the same. My whole body is shivering and I can see Harry's lips trembling a bit when he parts them. I close my eyes when there are only a few centimeters left between us and I can feel his breath on my lips.

Suddenly my phone rings and we both freeze. I sigh lightly and pull back, taking my phone out. When I see it's my mom I look at Harry with a sorry-full and sad expression.

"Sorry it's my mom. I have to answer." I say and he nods.

I stand up and leave the room and then I answer the call.

"Hi mom." I sigh.

"Hey is everything ok?" she asks.

"Yeah." I say sadly.

"You sound sad." she says.

"No everything's fine. So why are you calling?" I ask.

"It's already pretty late and I want you to come home because tomorrow is school." she says.

"Ok, I'll just say good bye." I say and hang up.

I go back into the room, not wanting to look into Harry's eyes so I look at the ground instead.

"Um, I have to go. My mom says it's too late and yeah.." I say.

"Oh ok." Harry says and stands up.

He goes to the door with me and hugs me tightly. We both bury our faces into the neck of each other, taking in our scent and no one wants to pull away. I kiss his cheek quickly before I pull away and then I go outside. I'm about to sit in my car when Harry suddenly opens the door again, which wasn't closed completely yet and runs outside to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and presses his lips on mine. I put my arms around his neck and close my eyes, kissing back passionately. I put one hand in his hair and we move our lips in sync. Harry leans in more so I have to lean back a bit and he pulls me closer to him so there's no space between us anymore. When suddenly our tongues touch we both pull away, catching our breath, staring into each other's eyes. The feeling of his tongue against mine made it even more real and I think it was too much for the first time.

Harry takes my face in his hands and pecks my lips gently once more. He pulls away and whispers right nex to my ear "See you tomorrow."

Then he goes back into his house and I just stand there, so many things running through my mind. I'm so happy right now, but also shocked and not sure how this should go on. I sit in my car and drive home. I probably still look like I'm in a trance because my mom looks at me like I brought a llama with me or something like that. I go into my room and change into my pajama. I lay down in my bed and close my eyes. I can see the kiss over and over again and I don't think I will sleep much today.

I really can't wait for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 238 26
harry styles is the new kid at school. he doesn't know anyone. yet louis tomlinson is just a normal student that a lot of people like. but then they...
140K 6.1K 51
Harry Styles is an English teacher. Louis Tomlinson is a history teacher at the same school. The two have never spoken much before- perhaps one or tw...
60.3K 2.1K 24
When he's forced to share a room at boarding school with the new kid, Louis Tomlinson is pretty annoyed. But it becomes clear that the new boy is afr...
66.1K 1.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...