Adopted By Niall Horan

Af Nuts_4_Niall_

A young girl named Ashley Jennings finally gets adopted by someone unexpected. Niall Horan! It's very differe... Mere

Wake Up Call
New house. New people. New life.
Metting More
Game Night
Arguements
The Date
Sister
Hawaii
Derick!
A/N
Pool time and breakup.
New boyfriend
A/N (Question)
Picture day with a twist
Crazy Day
What the! Why are you here!
Getting married and moving in!
Sleepover!
Little time with dad
A/N (Why have I been gone so long?)
I'm pregnet?
Photoshoot?
Party
Fight With A Fan?
Breakup Again?
Christmas Decorating Can Be Fun
A/N (Important Question)
Day With Emma
A/N (New book?)
School Sucks
Together
Metting Them On Valentines Day
Late Night With Luke
Great day turns to tragedy
Good Girls Are Bad Girls And Haven't Been Caught
Interveiw
Saying Goodbye and Hello
Prom
Paparazzi
Real Parents?
Graduation
Moving Out
Day With Emma Or Not
New York
Dinner
Engaged
Wedding

Party Gone Wrong

143 9 0
Af Nuts_4_Niall_

When I woke up it looked like it was about midnight. I looked around and saw Derick opening the front door. I walked over.

"Where are you going?"

"I was gonna go home. Do you want me to stay?"

"You don't have to stay just for me. If you want to leave I'm ok with it."

"No I'll stay." He closed the door and walked over to me.

"Do you wanna go back on the couch or my room?"

"Your room my back hurts."

"Ok. I do have to warn you though I'm going to change into my nightgown."

"And?"

"It's about this short." I put my hands a little less than mid thigh.

"I don't mind."

"Gosh your such a teenage boy." He did a little devilish smile.

"I know what you're thinking about, and stop it."

"I can't help it. I can't stop picturing you in your nightgown."

"Just shut up." He slapped my butt.

"Ok." He smirked.

"Why are you so sweet and so hot?"

"Because I have to compete with my amazing girlfriend." I put his arm around my waist and kissed me.

"Come on let's go up to my room. I love you."

"I love you too." I went in the bathroom and changed into my nightgown. I came out and walked into my room.

"Woah."

"What?" I looked around the room trying to figure out what Derick was talking about.

"Can you wear that more often?"

"Your a dog." 

"Who me?"

"Yes you."

"Dog are cute though." He smiled.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."

"Now take off your shirt."

"What?"

"We're gonna make this even, take off your shirt." He slipped off his shirt.

"I started working out more just for you." I smiled.

"I'm tired."

"Ok come on." I climbed in bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I slowly fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up with Derick pushing me side to side.

"What?"

"Get up. The party starts soon."

"What time is it?"

"Five."

"Hugh..... Ok." I slowly got out for bed and walked over to my wardrobe.

"You might wanna pull that nightgown down." Derick said. I paused and pulled it down. I looked over at Derick and he smirked. I shook my head and grabbed a loose black t-shirt and black jeans. I grabbed a pair of black sneakers and walked into the bathroom to change. When I was done I walked back out and saw Derick wasn't there. I walked downstairs and he was there.

"I made food. You hungry?"

"Yeah." I walked over and sat down. He made just a sandwich so we would still have room for all of the food at the party. We both at it all in a few minutes.

"Ready?"

"Sure." I got up and he grabbed my hand. I stopped at the front door.

"What's wrong?"

"Fist before we go. I just don't want anything to happen at this party, but if anything does we have to promise each other we'll stay together. No matter what happens."

"I promise." He smiled kissing me.

"Ok. Let's go."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we arrived I got out of the car and saw a huge house.

"Here we go." I whispered to myself. I walked over to the front door with Derick. He opened it and I saw probably about eighty people just in the living room. Derick grabbed my hand and we went over to an empt spot in the living room. When we got there my favorite song came on. We danced until the song was over.

"Hey I have to go pee. Don't get into any trouble." Derick said.

"Ok." He walked away and I went over to the kitchen. I started looking around for a Coke.

"Hey what are you looking for?" A girl behind me said.

"Oh just a Coke or something."

"Oh. We don't have any coke but we have this." She handed me a cup. I looked down at it.

"What is it?" She smiled.

"Water."

"Oh cool thanks.

"No problem. " She walked away. I grabbed the cup and poured it all in my mouth. I immediately know what it was. If my stupid self would have smelled it I would have known too. The girl gave me vodka.

"Oh crap." I said to myself. Everything went weird and I couldn't control what I was doing anymore. It was like I was a robot and someone else was controlling me. I saw Derick come down the stairs. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand. I brought him over to the only empt spot and started making out with him. He was pressed against a wall and couldn't move. When he was finally able to get me off of him he said.

"What's going on?"

"Come on. Have a little fun. Go get a beer." "I thought-"

"Just go get a beeeeeer."

"O-ok." He went over to the kitchen and grabbed a beer he came back over to me and drank it all. I realized he couldn't control himself either when he grabbed my hand and started grinding with me. Everything went black for a while and when it came back I wanted to die. Good thing Niall wasn't here. Both of us didn't have shirts and we were still grinding. Niall would kill me if he saw this. We danced for what seemed like hours when everything went black again. I was kind of happy everything went black, I couldn't stand seeing myself do this. When I could see again I wasn't any happier. Derick and I were making out on the couch shirtless. When I was about to give up and just let myself do this I got my control back. I stopped and tried looking around for my shirt. It was no where to be seen. I grabbed Dericks hand and walked out the door. When I got out almost everyone was following us. I heard a few guys shouting behind us.

"Hey you had some nice moves out there!"

"No you were the life of the party!"

"Nice boobs!" I started walking faster. I shoved Derick in the backseat and got it the drivers seat. I took a deep breath.

"Here we go." I pulled out and started driving. When I got to the first stop sign I slammed on the breaks. After a bit I understood what to do and everything went smoothly after that. After about twenty minutes Derick woke up.

"Hey where am- woah!" He was staring at me.

"Shut up."

"But hey where are you we? And wait! Why are you driving Ashley pull over."

"No."

"Come on you could go to jail just come on pull over."

"I'm not going to pull over no matter what you say."

"Ashley I just don't want you to get hurt."

"If I pull over and you start driving you'll go to jail and possibly kill both of us. I am not pulling over."

"Fine."

"Quit staring at me."

"Ok..."

"By the way why don't you have a shirt?" I explained everything to him.

"Oh."

"Yeah." I pulled in the driveway of his house.

"Derick?"

"Yes?"

"Go in your house get your parents out of the room and I'll run in and go in your room. I don't want them thinking the wrong thing when they see me with no shirt."

"Oh. About that."

"What?"

"My parents left last night. Um they have to go to a meeting thing."

"Ok. Um. You get out I'll get out make sure no one sees me with no shirt. I'll change into something you have. And we'll go to my house. You distract Niall and I'll change into one of my shirts."

"Ok." He got out and stood beside my door and I got out. He covered me up best he could and we walked inside. We both went in his room.

"So what do you have?"

"Here." He threw me the plaid t-shirt I wore that one night.

"Thanks" I put it on and buttoned it up. He smiled at me for a bit. I looked back at him. He snapped out of it and stopped staring at me.

"Ready?"

"Yeah let's go." I said getting up. We went to my house. Derick got out and went in the house and started talking to Niall. I ran upstairs and changed into a shirt. I came back down and Derick was sitting on the couch staring down at the floor and Niall was staring at me looking really mad.

"What's wrong dad?"

"What do you mean what's wrong? You know what's wrong. You and Derick just decide to go off take your shirts off at some party! I thought you were better than this Ashley!" Oh no.

"How did he find out!?" I walked farther towards him and he handed me his phone. On the screen was a video of Derick and I at the party.

"I'm sorry. This girl, she-"

"Ashley don't blame this on someone else this was all you." I knew something bad was about to come. I tried to hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry dad. I didn't mean for this to-"

"Stop. Just stop. Ashley. You and Derick are done. I don't want you seeing each other again. Your lucky enough to be in the same house. Derick has to stay with us until Louis and Elanor come back." I couldn't hold my tears anymore they were flowing and didn't stop.

"Ashley please stop. Derick go in the guest room for just a second. That's also where you will be staying till your parents come back." Derick got up and walked in the room on the way to the room he mouthed 'I love you.'

"Dad why? I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry I truly am." My legs got weak and I dropped to the floor.

"Just please no, dad." He looked down at me and looked sad.

"I'm sorry Ashley but no. Go up to your room."

"I HATE YOU!" I ran up to my room and slammed my door. I fell to the ground and couldn't stop crying. I got up and locked the door. I tried to make my way over to my bed but my legs were to weak. I stayed on the ground and cried. About half and hour later I head a know on the door.

"Go..... away.." I said best I could without sobbing some more.

"Even if it's me?" I heard Derick's voice say. I got up best I could and unlocked the door I let's him in and practically fell on him from how weak I was. He brought me over to my bed and laid me down. He laid next to me and said.

"Niall let me come up her just to calm you down. I'm sorry this is happening. I never should have gone to this party or asked you. This is all my fault."

"Derick no it's not." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I want to make things better your dad told me I could be up here for as long as you need me to to calm down. But I have to go back down stairs when your calm. Just lean on me and know, your always safe."

"Thanks." He sat up and I crawled over to him and on top his lap.

"Derick. This is all my fault I never should have trusted that girl."

"Ashley it's not your fault. Everything's going to be ok. Just stay calm. Don't think it's your fault. Let it all out. I'm here for you." I sobbed on his shoulder as he held my in his arms.

"I love you Derick. I don't know what I'm going to be able to do." He held me tighter.

"We'll get through this."

"O-ok." I cried and cried.

"Ashley?"

"Yes?"

"I have to go back down stairs now."

"Why?"

"Because you feel better. Right?"

"Kinda, but if you didn't know when I cry to much I get a headache. Then I get sick... Just go. I can't take care of my self and I don't want to get you sick." He grabbed me and kissed me until I couldn't breathe.

"I love you. Are you sure you'll be ok?"

"I'll be fine. And I love you too." He smiled and walked out the door.

"I will always love you." I whispered to myself.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.9K 66 1
After a large argument between the troupe 'Wonderlands X Showtime,' they disband with one troupe member escaping their reach. But years later, when t...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
30.9K 896 66
"What I need is a dandelion in the spring.The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction.The promise that life can go on no matter how b...