JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*110*

5.7K 84 25
By JoeSugg9012

*smut*

°

"Sh, it's okay," Joe comforted Noelle after she had a bit of a coughing fit.

"Do you think she's okay?" I asked Joe.

"Yeah, she probably just has a small cough," Joe shruged.

"Alright," I nodded.

"I have a meeting later today, but I will try not to be too long," Joe apologised, "And I'll get some errands while I'm out."

"Don't worry about it, I'll hold down the fort," I laughed lightly.

"Okay," Joe smiled, giving me a kiss, "I'm going to jump in the shower."

I nodded, taking Noelle as Joe got up to go get in the shower and get ready.

"Dada!" Noelle fussed.

"I'll be right back. Have fun with Mummy and Noah, yeah?" Joe smiled, pushing Noelle's short hair back.

Noelle nodded, resuming to play with her toys. Noah wiggled on my lap and played with his teething toy. After a bit, I decided to get the kids ready.

"Let's get you both washed and dressed, yeah?" I smiled, carrying Noah as I stood up.

Noelle smiled, knowing she was getting in the bath and crawled to the bathroom.

"Mummy!" Noelle babbled, pulling off her clothes.

"I have to start running the water first," I laughed, first making sure that Joe was already out of the shower.

Noelle climbed into the bath to sit down and waited for me to turn on the water.

"You still have your nappy on!" I laughed lifting her out of the bath tub, turning on the water at the same time.

"No!" Noelle giggled.

"Don't get in yet, okay?" I smiled, undressing Noah and putting him in his smaller baby bath, letting it fill up a small bit.

I took off Noelle's nappy and took the pigtails out of her hair before lifting her into the bath.

I gave Noelle some toys and she played while I gently cleaned Noah.

"Minxie, do you need help before I go?" Joe asked.

"No, I'll be able to handle it," I smiled, standing up to give him a kiss good-bye, "You're looking nice."

"It's cold outside so I just put on his huge jacket," Joe laughed lightly.

"I like it," I smiled.

"Dada!" Noelle giggled, holding on to the side of the bath to stand up.

"'Elle!" Joe cheered, crouching down to gently poke her nose playfully.

"Do you know what time you'll be back? No rush," I asked.

"I'll try and be as quick as possible. Oh, and I was thinking, do you think we can vlog the day of the court order to adopt Noelle? Then we can officially announce that we're not just babysitting," Joe suggested.

"I don't mind. But you'd better get going, you're going to be late," I smiled.

"Alright, I love you baby," Joe said, giving me a kiss.

"Love you too," I smiled.

"Bye-bye little ones!" Joe smiled, giving them both small kisses before heading out.

I finished washing Noah as Noelle played before washing her hair and body and letting her play for a short time longer.

"Alright 'Elle, time to get out of the bath," I said, holding up the towel.

"No!"

"Come on, darling."

I lifted Noelle out of the bathtub and wrapped her in the towel, draining the water in the bath. I once again managed to pick them both up and carried them into Noelle's room.

After getting Noelle dressed and putting her hair in a small pigtail, I let her play with her toys as I dressed Noah.

"Noah's going to play with you too, alright?" I smiled, putting Noah next to Noelle.

Noelle nodded, not really paying attention to me. Noah laid on his back and rolled over onto his stomach, giggling and grabbing a toy to put in his mouth.

"No," Noelle said.

"Noah, here you go," I said, giving him another one of his teething toys.

Making sure they are both okay, I quickly went into my room to put on some different clothes.

"Mummy?" Noelle asked as she crawled, following me.

"Baby, I'm just getting changed," I smiled, picking her up and putting her on the bed, "Stay right here, I'm going to get Noah."

I picked up Noah and carried him and laid him on the bed too.

"'Elle, can you say, 'Noah'?" I smiled.

"No-ah!" Noelle shouted, giggling.

"Yeah!" I smiled, "Good job, baby girl!"

"Mummy!" Noelle giggled.

I got off the bed and went to the closet to get dressed. Deciding what to wear, I ended up putting on a long, flowly white shirt and my light-wash skinny jeans.

A few hours passed of entertaining the kids and waiting for Joe to come home.

Finally, I heard the door being unlocked and Joe came in.

"Hi Minxie," He grinned, a small red gift bag in his hand.

"Hi," I grinned, carrying Noah on my hip.

"Dada!" Noelle screamed happily.

"Oh my God! Someone's happy to see me!" Joe laughed, taking off his jacket and putting everything on the worktop, "How have they been for you?"

"Really good actually," I smiled.

"Oh! I have something for you, but don't look yet, okay?" Joe grinned, handing me the red bag.

"Okay?" I laughed lightly, going and putting it in our room, "I think the babies need to go down for a nap."

"Okay, come on 'Elle," Joe said, carrying Noelle into her room.

"No," She pouted.

"Sh, just a short nap. Then when you wake up, we'll play together."

Noelle nodded, as she yawned.

I took Noah, who was already half-asleep, and carried him in his room, laying him in the cot and waiting until I was sure he fell asleep.

"How was your meeting?" I asked Joe as he came from Noelle's room.

"Boring," Joe laughed lightly, "But I stopped somewhere on the way back," He smirked.

"Is that where the bag is from?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on," Joe smiled.

"Oh my God," I laughed, "I'm kind of scared!"

"No, you'll like it, I hope," Joe smirked again.

Joe sat on the bed next to me as I opened the small present.

"Joe!" I laughed, pulling out a 'Dirty Truth or Dare' card game and a pair of handcuffs.

"Well?" Joe smiled.

"Oh my God!" I laughed, "I like it! It'll be fun!"

"Yeah?" Joe asked, almost seeming a bit embarrassed.

"Joe, honestly I really like it!" I giggled, "I'm excited. I wanna open this now!"

I opened the card game.

"Truth or Dare?" I smirked.

"Start off easy. Truth."

"D.amn," I laughed, "'If you could add 4 inches to your penis or 4 inches to your height, what would you choose?'" I read off the card.

"Height!" Joe laughed, "Your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Ah, I'm scared. Um, truth!" I smiled.

"Aw, this is easy. 'Have you ever swallowed a partner's ejaculate?'" Joe laughed lightly.

"Well, yeah," I laughed, giving him a kiss, "Last round for now. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I picked up the first card on the deck.

"F.uckin' h.ell!" I laughed.

"What is it?" Joe laughed, moving over to read it.

"'I dare you to m.asturbate in front of me!' Only if you want to," I giggled.

"Sure, it's not like you haven't seen it," Joe smirked.

He unbuttoned his pants pulling them down and started slowly stroking his length.

"Can I?" I smiled.

Joe nodded, I leaned down and took him in my mouth. He pulled off his shirt and I paused to pull his pants off the rest of the way.

"Baby," Joe breathed.

I sat up, smiling into the kiss he gave me. Joe pulled off my shirt and unclipped my bra.

"Mm, I love you," Joe hummed.

"I love you too, so much."

"Take these off," Joe muttered, pulling at my skinny jeans.

I pulled off the skinny jeans and Joe pulled my knickers off right afterwards.

"Let's use these," I smiled, pulling the handcuffs from the bottom on the bed.

Joe nodded, putting the key on the bedside table and then wrapping one around my wrist and the putting it through the headboard and cuffing my hands above my head.

"F.uck," Joe breathed.

"This is going to be hard," I laughed lightly.

"Tell me if you want me to undo them, okay?" Joe said seriously.

I smiled and nodded my head, lust-filled thoughts clouded my mind as I suddenly feel vulnerable and sensitive, but on fire and desired to be touched. I never realised how much I used my hands during sex.

"J-Joe," I moaned as he teased me.

Pulling the handcuffs, I wanted to stop Joe teasing me.

Littering me with kisses, Joe quickly inserted two fingers.

"F.uck!" I moaned loudly, jerking the handcuffs, wanting to touch Joe, "God d.ammit Joe."

He purposefully went painstakingly slow, before stopping completely.

"You're having way to much fun with this," I muttered, smiling.

"I am," Joe grinned.

"Joe, please," I moaned, begging for more.

He took his sweet time getting off of the bed and getting a condom out of the drawer and putting it on. Even making sure to throw away the wrapper before joining me back on the bed.

"Please baby," I moaned, smiling and biting my lip.

Joe didn't say anything, but smirked and positioned himself before thrusting his hips.

"F.uck! F.uck! F.uck!" I cursed, rolling my hips, feeling the pleasure I had long desired.

"Shh," Joe smiled, clearly being entertained by what was going on.

"Joseph," I moaned.

Not being able to use my hands have somehow heightened my senses in a way. As I reached my high, I rolled my head to the side, my hips slightly bucking and still moaning.

"D.amn," Joe smiled as we finished at the same time.

After we both regained our breath, Joe got the key and unlocked the handcuffs.

"Mm, that was the best," I smiled, giving Joe a kiss.

"I agree," Joe smiled.

°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...
59.7K 782 27
Warning: Smut may be included... (will be)
16K 455 47
What are we? Are you my boyfriend? Even if I love your roommate? But who is the roommate and who is the boyfriend? Joe or Caspar? #87 Alfie #187 Zoel...
46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...