Trapped 3: Together Forever (...

By WereNotInvisible

Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before y... More

Trapped 3: Together Forever (Sequel To Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked)
Chapter 1-We Meet Again
Chapter 2-The Comeback Kids
Chapter 3-Getting The Word Out
Chapter 4-Cracking Under Pressure
Chapter 5-A Date With WHO?!?
Chapter 6-First Date
Chapter 7-Alone
Chapter 8-Breaking Up
Chapter 9-Last Chance To Take Him Back
Chapter 10-New Girl
Chapter 11-War
Chapter 12-Liam To The Rescue
Chapter 13-Liz's Revenge
Chapter 14-Seperate Ways
Chapter 15-Plan B
Chapter 16-Odd Bonding
Chapter 17-101 Heartbreak Lane
Chapter 18-I Won His Heart
Chapter 19-A Not So Nice Surprise
Chapter 20-Locked In
Chapter 21-A Night of Drinking
Chapter 22-Hello Tour, Goodbye Liz
Chapter 24-Someone's In Love
Chapter 25-I Totally Just Blew It
Chapter 26-Finding Zayn
Chapter 27-Lost
Chapter 28-Crazy?
Chapter 29-Deadly Secrets
Chapter 30-Coming Clean
Chapter 31-Caught In A Trap
Chapter 32-A Big Red Sign That Reads "Danger! Trouble Ahead!"
Chapter 33-It's All Downhill From Here.....Literally
Chapter 34-Shit's Gettin' Real
Chapter 35-Unexpected.....
Chapter 36-Welcome To The World Dylan Riley Payne
Chapter 37-A New Mother
Chapter 38-By My Side
Chapter 39-I'd Take A Grenade For Ya...Or A Bullet In This Case...
Chapter 40-Weak
Chapter 41-We Can't Just Leave Him
Chapter 42-Can I Have This Dance?
Chapter 43-You Can't Please Everybody
Chapter 44-I Really Love You....No Not You
Chapter 45-The List
Chapter 46-Lost And Found
Chapter 47-Your Worst Nightmare
Chapter 48-Save Me
Chapter 49-A Sudden Change In Home
Chapter 50-His Inner Demon
Chapter 51-Prentending To Not Care Is Harder Than It Seems
Chapter 52-11:11
Chapter 53-Near Death Expierences Are Never Fun

Chapter 23-Odd Discoveries and Annoying Roommates

3.9K 116 17
By WereNotInvisible

"We're home!!" Niall shouts as the five of them walk through the front door, clearly drunk.

"Oh, hey," Liam yawns, "how was it?"

"Awesome," Louis states, "you should've stayed Liam."

"Did you guys get mobbed?" I ask.

"No, but we met really hot girls who totally wanted us to bang them," Zayn replies, causing me to roll my eyes. These guys must be desperate for sex if they're willing to bang a complete and total stranger.

"You guys have fun?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, we just chilled and watched movies," I answer.

"You guys didn't have too much fun right?" Niall smirks.

"You're such a perve," I giggle as I playfully attack him.

"Well," Eleanor clears her throat, "I'm going to bed."

"I'll join you," Louis adds, causing me to roll my eyes, knowing exactly what his intentions are.

"Does the tour have to start tomorrow?" I whine.

"I doubt it will, especially if Louis' upstairs getting some right now," Harry mumbles as he sits next to me, "how are you feeling?"

"Cranky," I mutter, "and my stomach hurts."

"Perfectly normal," Liam replies as he rubs my lower abdomen.

"How much longer until you're due?" Niall asks, seeming to be sober now.

"Ummm, about 19 more weeks. I'm near the end of my second trimester. Only eight more weeks until I'm in the final trimester."

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that's a long time from now," Harry says.

"Yeah, pretty much," I tell him, "I'm just so nervous."

"Do you know the gender?" Liam asks.

"No. I don't wanna find out though until he/she is born. I want it to be a surprise," I whisper, "Liam, are you sure you're OK with being the father to Louis' child? Isn't it a little awkward being the father to your best friend's child?"

"It's fine. If it means that you and I have a little bundle of joy, then it's worth it," he smiles.

"But don't you wanna say that he/she is your child, not Louis' child-"

"Liz, I said it's fine-"

"Wait, LOUIS is the father?!?!" Zayn and Niall shout.

"You guys didn't know?" I ask.

"Wait, when you said you were gonna get rid of Eleanor-" Zayn begins.

"She slept with Louis as her way of trying to get rid of Eleanor. It backfired with her getting pregnant. Louis knows. He wants her to get an abortion but she doesn't want one. Eleanor doesn't know that Louis' the father though," Liam quickly explains.

"You still haven't told her?" Harry asks.

"I don't know how to tell her. What am I gonna say? "Hey, I slept with your boyfriend and now he's the father of my child"?" I snap.

"I want it to be a boy," Niall pipes up randomly.

"Do you really want a miniature version of Louis running around the house?" I laugh, causing the other boys to chuckle, "I mean just imagine it."

"I'll pass, thanks," Niall chuckles.

I slowly stand up off the couch and make my way over to the stairs to head to bed. I manage to get up the stairs no problem, but then I suddenly become dizzy. I clutch the railing and pray that I'm gonna be fine. I begin to get a queasy feeling in my stomach and then my stomach suddenly feels weird.

"Hey, you OK?" Zayn asks after he pulls his shirt over his head.

"I just....feel.......weird. Like, nothing I've ever felt before," I answer.

Zayn places his hand on my stomach and then quickly pulls it away.

"Everything OK?" I ask.

"It......moved," Zayn manages to say, "hey guys, get up here!"

Hearing Zayn's request, within seconds Harry, Niall, and Liam all appear at my side, ready to help.

"What's the matter?" Niall asks.

"Feel her stomach," Zayn instructs.

Feeling their warm hands on my cold stomach gives me an odd, warm tingling feeling inside me. Harry pulls his hand away first, followed by the others.

"The baby's kicking," Liam smiles.

"Liam Payne, are you crying?" I giggle.

"What? No, I j-just have something in my eye," he lies.

"You are!" I smile, "you're really anxious and excited for this baby to come aren't you?"

"Yeah," he sighs, "do you think we're gonna be good parents?"

"Yeah, but no worries. If we suck we have four other guys and their girlfriend help us," I tell him.

"Ohhhhh Louiiissss!!!!" I hear Eleanor moan obnoxiously.

Hearing the noises coming from Eleanor's bedroom causes the five of us to burst out into laughter.

"By the sounds of it, I guarantee you that she'll be pregnant by tomorrow, " I manage to say through all my laughing.

"At least if she gets pregnant the tour will be delayed, which means we'll be able to spend more time together," Liam tells me.

"You're not coming on tour with us?" Harry asks.

"I can't. Flying's not good for the baby and I bet I would get sick during long car rides," I reply.

"I really want this tour postponed," Liam mutters.

"I really agree with you," Niall chimes in.

"LOUUUIIIISSSSS!!!!" Eleanor moans.

"Alright I'm going to bed. Hearing the sound of them having sex is really irritating and disturbing knowing that the only thing that's separating them from my eyes is a door," Zayn grumbles as he shuts his door.

"I'm with you," Niall joins as he enters his room.

"I'm exhausted," Harry yawns.

"I'm not. I probably won't be able to sleep anyway," I say.

"Well you should at least savior your sleep while it lasts," Liam mumbles.

"Why must babies make me fat?" I moan, causing Liam to laugh, "it's not funny! You think I'm fat don't you?"

"I didn't say that," Liam says, suddenly getting defensive.

"But you're thinking it-"

"W-well I mean, you are bigger-"

"Thanks," I mutter, feeling insulted.

"Liz. C'mon Liz don't be like that. I didn't mean it," Liam calls as I slam the door in his face.

"Don't take it too personal man. She's just extremely hormonal right now. She probably doesn't mean half the things she says or does," I hear Harry tell Liam.

I hate being pregnant........

I'm acting like a complete and total bitch to everyone I love and it's beginning to screw up every relationship I have.......

I just hope this baby and this tour doesn't wreck my relationship with Liam..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.6K 91
*BEING REWRITTEN- DO NOT READ IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE* The girls are going on the first tour, and are super excited. Who knows what this tour will ho...
1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
754 45 11
This is the sequel to I Wouldn't Mind! Spoilers from the first book ahead read with caution! Gabby's heart can't handle anymore heartbreak. Now that...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...