My Brothers Best Friend (COMP...

By chloehannah357

Evelyn Ball is 17 years old and she has a brother who is 18, Connor Ball. Connor is in a band, The Vamps, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Addicted To You

Chapter 36

4.9K 102 9
By chloehannah357

In the end me and Brad fell asleep at about midnight, I woke up at about 8:30am and saw Brad laying next to me staring at me. "Hi." I said and Brad smiled. "I have to go." Brad said, I then remembered that he is on tour and yesterday was one of the boys days off. "Oh, right." I said and he sat up in bed. "What are you doing today?" I asked and pulled him back down so he was laying next to me, he giggled and smiled. "Sound check and then concert." Brad said and I nodded. "What time will you be back?" I asked. "11pm." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug, what am I meant to do while the boys are touring? "I love you." I then heard Brad say and I kissed his nose. "I love you too." I replied and pecked his lips.

*knock knock* I sighed and pulled away from him, Brad got up and opened the door. "Be downstairs in 30 minutes." Joe said and then Brad shut the door, he got in the shower and I looked on my phone. I had a text from Connor:

1 message from Connor:
Are you mad at me? Xx

1 message to Connor:
No, I'm and at mum and dad xx

1 message from Connor:
I'm sorry we didn't tell you... It was only for your own safety. Are you meeting her? Xx

1 message to Connor:
Yes I am, she is in LA so when we go there I am going to meet her xx

1 message from Connor:
Ok, what are you going to do today while we are gone? Xx

1 message to Connor:
I'm not sure... Xx

Brad then got walked out of the bathroom with wet hair and only a towel wrapped around his waist, my jaw dropped and my eyes bulged out of my sockets. I have never seen Brad when he has gotten out of the shower before but now I have and he looks amazing and hot!

"Seen something you like?" Brad asked and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Erm..." I said and Brad giggled, he dried his hair and styled it until it was perfect and fluffy. He then got changed but I didn't look, I wanna give him a bit of his dignity. Once he was changed he sat on the bed next to me and kissed my cheek. "What are you going to do today?" Brad asked. "Hang around the room." I said and Brad nodded. "If you wanna go out then you can, I'm sure Alisha would love to spend some time with you." Brad said, oh yeah! I forgot that Alisha has to stay here as well. "Ok." I replied and he kissed me on the lips. "If you do go out then text me to tell me where you are so I know your safe, I am going to text you every hour so I know your ok." Brad said, he then pushed me on to my back so I was laying on the bed and I giggled. "You sound like my mother." I said and Brad kissed me on the lips. "I just care about you." Brad said and I kissed him back. "I will be fine." I replied and then he got off of the bed. "I will see you tonight." Brad said, he took his phone and his backpack that has all of his tour stuff in and then walked out of the room.

I waited until the boys had gone and then I got ready myself, I put on some jeans, a top and one of Brad's hoodies. I put my hair up in a pony tail and then put my phone in my pocket, I took my door key with me and walked over to Alisha's room. *knock knock* Alisha opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I replied and we just stood there awkwardly. "I thought I would spend the day with you because the boys have gone." I said and Alisha nodded, she let me in her room and it looked pretty much the same as mine. The only difference is that they have a balcony and we don't. "I heard what happened with you and Connor." Alisha said as we both sat on the bed. "Yeah..." I replied and she pulled me into a hug. "It will be ok you know, Connor knows what he is doing." Alisha said and I hugged her back. "I hope she is nice, I would love to have a sister that I can rely on." I said and Alisha smiled. "I have 2 sisters and they are both very annoying but I love them to bits." She said and I smiled. "What are their names?" I asked. "Karis is my younger sister and Mae is my older sister." Alisha replied and I nodded. "Well I have Connor." I said and Alisha giggled. "I love him." She replied and I nodded. "I know, he loves you. Sometimes he won't shut up about you." I said and she laughed.

"Your not mad at him? Are you?" Alisha asked. "No, I'm annoyed at my parents." I said and Alisha nodded. "That's good, Connor really cares about you and he got really upset when you got angry at him." Alisha said and I smiled. "I really care about him too, he means a lot to me." I said and Alisha nodded. "You mean a lot to Connor." She replied and I smiled. "What shall we do today?" Alisha asked. "We could have a movie day and then tomorrow we can go out and explore the shops?" I asked and she nodded. "Sounds good, but where are we going to get the films from?" She asked. "Brad has loads in his room, I will just ask him if we can use them." I said and got my phone out of my pocket.

1 message to Brad:
Hey baby, can me and Alisha borrow your films? Love you xxxxxxxxx

As I waited for a reply I looked around the room to see Connor's clothes everywhere. "I know Connor likes to have a messy room but this is a step too far." I said and Alisha laughed. "Yeah, I normally end up cleaning the room up for him." She replied. "You shouldn't, just leave all of his stuff and then eventually he will realise what a mess he is making and tidy it up himself." I said and Alisha nodded. "That's a good idea but I don't really wanna be staying in this room with clothes everywhere, I would rather it was clean." Alisha replied and I nodded. "Fair point." I said and then my phone buzzed.

1 message from Brad:
Hey babe, of course you can use my DVDs, you don't need to ask 😘😘😘😘 xxxxxxxxxx

"We can use his DVDs!" I said. "Yay! Shall we go and get them?" Alisha asked and I nodded. We walked out of Alisha's room and into mine and Brad's, I unlocked the door with the key and then rummaged through Brad's suitcase until I found the bag full of DVDs.

1 message to Brad:
Thank you! I love you so much. Have fun today and I will see you later Braddy xxxxxx

"You two are so cute!" Alisha said, she has obviously read our messages over my shoulder. "Thanks, so are you and Connor." I replied and then my phone beeped again.

1 message from Brad:
I love you too! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 xxxxxxxxxxx

I put my phone in my pocket, locked the door behind me and then we walked into Alisha's room. "What shall we watch first?" I asked and poured all of the DVDs out on to the bed. "Wow! That's a lot!" Alisha said and I laughed. "I know, Brad wanted to be prepared for our snuggle sessions." I said and Alisha smiled. "Aaawww, that's so cute." She said and I smiled. "So, what do you wanna watch?" I asked, she took a look at all of the films and saw her favourite. "The Goonies!" She said and I giggled. "Sure!" I replied, I put the DVD in the DVD player and sat on the bed. We watched the whole film and I am really enjoying it, it is an old classic but it's a good one. Once the film finished I looked at the time on my phone. "It's midday." I said and Alisha nodded. "What shall we do now? The boys aren't getting back until about 11pm." I replied and Alisha shrugged her shoulders. "There isn't really that much to do around here." Alisha said and I nodded. "It's well boring! At least in America and Australia there will be a pool and a beach for us." I said and Alisha nodded.

"I can't wait for America!" Alisha said and I nodded. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I'm just nervous for LA." I replied and Alisha smiled at me. "You will be fine, is Brad going with you to meet her?" She asked. "Yeah but now I think about it I feel like Connor should be coming with me." I replied and Alisha nodded. "I know what you mean, maybe take them both?" She asked. "I could but then you would be left alone." I said. "No I wouldn't, I have James and Tris." Alisha said and I smiled. "Are you sure your ok with that?" I asked and Alisha nodded. "Yes! Connor is your brother." Alisha replied and I gave her a hug. "Thank you." I replied and she smiled.

We spent the next couple of hours talking about Brad and Connor, we then got into a bit of a dirty conversation. "How far have you and Brad been?" Alisha asked and I blushed. "Why do you wanna know?!" I asked and she giggled. "It's just a bit of fun." She said and I smiled. "Well, we have kissed, French kissed, kissed while he is topless, I have given him a love bite, he has given me a love bite, I have made him feel good down there... That's about it..." I said and Alisha smiled. "What do you mean by made him feel good down there?" She asked and I blushed. "Our kissing got a bit heated and I sat on his waist, I then started to move around a bit but I didn't realise what I was doing. He told me to not stop but I didn't know what I was doing, he then explained to me and I realised where I was sitting and what I was moving around on top of... I didn't mean to." I explained and she smiled. "It's cute that you can make him feel that way without you even knowing." Alisha said and I nodded. "What have you two done?" I asked and she giggled. "Do you really wanna know?" She asked. "Yeah but I'm probably going to regret asking!" I said and Alisha laughed. "We have been naked in front of each other, I have touched him down there, French kissing, love bites and that sort of thing." Alisha said and I just nodded.

"Anyway, moving on..." She said and then we both burst out into laughter, I looked at the time on my phone. "It's 2pm already!" I said. "Wow! Today is going quick!" Alisha said and I nodded, I then realised that Brad hasn't been texting me every hour to ask if I'm ok. "Are you ok?" Alisha asked, she must of noticed the change in my facial expression. "Yeah... I am just wondering if Brad's ok." I said and Alisha looked confused. "I'm sure he is fine, why wouldn't he be?" She asked. "He said that he was going to text me every hour to ask if I was ok but he hasn't texted me since we started watching the film and that was hours ago!" I said. "I'm sure he is fine, they may just be busy doing sound check." Alisha said and I nodded. "Maybe..." I replied.

Brad's point of view:
I am currently doing sound check with the boys, I have been for the past 4 hours! The reason why it is taking so long is because I can't focus and I keep doing it wrong, I keep thinking about Evie... I was meant to text her every hour but I haven't been able to while sound check is going on, I just need to focus so we can get his done.

"Ok boys! Can we go from the top of Can We Dance?" Joe asked and we all nodded, we played the song through but I kept on messing up some of the cords and stuff so Waddy stopped us and pulled me over to the side. "Are you ok?" He asked me. "Yeah, I just can't stop worrying about Evie." I said. "Why are you worrying about her?" He asked. "I was meant to text her every hour to make sure she is ok but I haven't done it once." I said. "Shall we give you a 5 minute break so you can talk to Evie, make sure she is ok and then you will be focused?" Waddy asked and I nodded. "Thanks man!" I said and ran across the stage to get my phone, Waddy always understands us and always try's to make us happy. "Ok boys! 5 minute break!" Waddy shouted.

Evelyn's point of view:
I sat talking to Alisha for a little bit longer and then we both started to get a bit hungry. "Where shall we get food?" Alisha asked. "We can go down to the cafe that's in this hotel?" I asked and she nodded, we locked her bedroom door behind us and as I was walking along the corridor I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at my phone and it was a text from Brad:

1 message from Brad:
Hey baby, I'm so sorry I haven't been messaging every hour! Sound check has been going on forever because I haven't been focusing! I keep thinking of you and that is making me forget my chords and stuff, we are on a 5 minute break now though so I can message you! I hope you are ok and I can't wait to see you later! Xxxxxxxxxxx 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I smiled at my phone and Alisha smiled at me. "Is that lover boy?" She asked as we took a seat in the cafe. "Yeah..." I said and kept on smiling at the message. "Are you going to reply or just stare at it with dreamy eyes?" Alisha asked, she took a photo of me staring at the message and sent it to Brad. Another message from Brad then popped up on the screen.

1 message from Brad:
Alisha sent me a photo of you staring at my message, you look so cute! I love you xxxxxxx 😘💕😍

1 message to Brad:
I love you too Brad, I miss you so much! Xxxxxxxx 😘😘😘😘😘😘

1 message from Brad:
I miss you too! What are you doing right now? Xxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Me and Alisha are sitting in the cafe that's in the hotel getting some lunch. Xxxxxx

1 message from Brad:
Oh right, I'm sorry but I have to go again now! I love you so much and I will try and text you again today! Love you babe! Bye xxxxxxxxxx

I put my phone on the table and we ordered our food, once we had eaten it and paid it was about 3:30pm so we just went back up to Alisha's room. I tidied up all of Brad's DVDs and put them back in the bag that they came in. "What shall we do now?" Alisha asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno." I replied, I walked out on to the balcony and felt the chilly air hit me. It is summer but up in Scotland it is still cold. "I can't wait for Australia and America! We will be able to get a tan and everything." Alisha said and I giggled. "It's freezing in Scotland, is this what they call summer?" I asked and Alisha laughed. "Probably." Alisha replied and then I closed the balcony doors to stop the cold air from getting in.

We spent the next 6 and a half hours just talking about random things that came into our heads, today and me Alisha have created quite a nice friendship and I hope that we can stay friends. I have known her for a while now because she is Connor's girlfriend but I never really spoke to her, I hope that we can stay friends because she seems so nice!

We then heard a knock on the door, Alisha got up to open it and I heard her scream. I ran to the door to check that she was ok but she was in Connor's arms, it was obviously a happy scream. "Oh, hey Evie." Connor said and I smiled at him, he gave me a hug as well and I smiled. "Where's Brad?" I asked. "Did someone call my name?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me, I turned around to see Brad standing in front of me. I jumped up into his arms and he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you so much!" I said and Brad kissed the top of my head. "I missed you too!" Brad replied and we had a passionate kiss in the middle of Connor and Alisha's room. "Guys! Go and get your own room!" Connor said, I pulled away from the kiss and giggled. I picked up the bag of DVDs off of the floor and me and Brad walked hand in hand to our room.

Once we got there I put my phone on charge and put Brad's DVDs back in his suitcase. "How was the show?" I asked and Brad hugged me from behind. "Great!" He said. "Get off me, your all sweaty!" I said and Brad laughed, I giggled back and he chased me around the room. "Go and have a shower!" I said and Brad managed to catch me, he pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "I know you love it really." Brad whispered into my ear and I smiled, I kissed his neck and ran my hand through his sweaty hair. "I'm actually going to have a shower now though." Brad said, he pecked me on the lips and walked into the bathroom. I got changed into my pjs and when he came out of the bathroom in just his boxers I giggled at him. "What?" He asked and winked at me, he put some pj shorts on and dried his hair before getting into bed with me. "I love you." Brad said and turned off his bedside lamp. "I love you too." I replied, it is now pitch black but I held Brad close to me. "Are you going to sleep?" I asked. "No." Brad replied and kissed the top of my head. "Are you?" He asked. "No." I replied and he giggled.

"So did you enjoy today?" I asked him. "Yeah, the crowed was so good tonight!" Brad said and I nodded. "That crowd of screaming 15 year old girls..." I said and Brad pulled me closer to him. "But I only love you." Brad said and kissed my nose. "I love you so so so so much." I said and found his lips to kiss, he kissed me back passionately and I giggled. "I love you more." Brad said as he pulled away. "That's not possible." I said and Brad held my hands under the duvet. "Yeah it is, I love you more." Brad replied and my eyes started to adjust to the darkness so I can now see Brad's face. "Prove it..." I said and winked at him.

He then slammed his lips on to mine and started to kiss down my neck....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 156 15
At the age of 16 Ashleigh was a crazy fan of The Vamps and she constantly spammed them all the time especially Bradley Simpson who was her favourite...
2.6K 276 40
AU || Cairo Lucia Santiago is on break from university. Bradley Will Simpson wants to get his big break in the music industry. Together, they go on a...
39.9K 1.5K 20
being in one of the most popular British bands and adored by millions would be everything you could ever dream of, but when Bradley Simpson discovers...
158K 3.8K 125
•sequel to 'Instagram'• Love is incredibly powerful; sometimes love can test you when you least expect it to.. The Vamps/Brad Simpson