JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

Por JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* Más

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*109*

5.7K 90 50
Por JoeSugg9012

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Sugg," Frank greeted as I opened the door, "Sorry it's a bit late."

"No worries, welcome, and you can just call me Joe," Joe nodded.

"And Minx, yeah," I grinned, "Come on in."

Priscilla and Frank came inside, carrying a manila folder.

"How's Noelle fitting in?" Priscilla asked.

"Good, you know, she has her up's and down's, but overall she's getting on great," I nodded.

"How are you two getting on, having another child to look after and all?"

"We're adjusting too, yeah," Joe smiled, "I think it's all working out though."

"That's good. So, we have some good news, Noelle's case has been moved up in court and your court order is next week," Frank informed us.

"That's amazing," Joe grinned.

"Um, I know this is a long shot, but are you two allowed to tell us what happened with Nora and Eric now?" I asked quietly.

"Since the investigation is closed now, except for Noelle's sake, we are allowed to give out a bit more information. As you know, they had commited suicide."

"Yeah, but why?" I asked further.

"I guess no one will really know, since there was no suicide note left behind, but our scientists have learned it was because of a drug overdose, which fits the scene, and our psychologists predict it was their inability to cope with any changes or abundance of stress and pressure. Through other sources we were able to tell that Nora and Eric owed someone a large sum of money, and that could have easily played a part, however, that number was found untraceable and lead to a dead end. But that's all we are able to predict and there doesn't seem to be any further evidence from the case, so it was case closed after that."

"Oh, uhm, okay," I nodded.

"Here is your appointment notice and information for the court order. We'll also be there, so the next time we'll see you is there," Frank nodded.

"Alright, thank you," I grinned.

"It would also be better if you brought Noelle to the court," Priscilla added, "And Noah too."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Well, thank you for everything," Joe grinned.

"No problem! See you next week!" Frank grinned, shaking Joe's hand as they got up to leave.

"Mummy," Noelle giggled, as she climbed onto the sofa.

"Be careful," I warned, pulling her up the rest of the way.

Noelle sat on my lap and held her blankie.

"Aw look at my favourite girls," Joe grinned, carrying Noah.

"And my favourite boys," I laughed lightly.

Noelle wiggled to now get down, I lifted her and put her on the ground.

"Walk to me," Joe encouraged crouching down, still holding Noah.

Noelle took a few wobbly steps towards Joe and then gave up and sat down.

"She's getting better," I shrugged.

Noelle crawled to her toy bin and pulled out some toys to play with.

"F.uck!" Joe yelled as he hit his foot against the side of the coffee table.

"Oh my God!" I laughed.

"That f.uckin' hurt. God d.ammit!" Joe groaned.

I took Noah from him and Joe sat on the sofa looking at his foot.

"It'll be fine," I smiled.

"It just hurts and feels like it's throbbing," Joe explained.

"You might have bruised your pinky toe," I shrugged.

"No, I'll be okay," Joe nodded.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Dinner's probably ready now," I said, carrying Noah and putting him in his highchair while I checked on dinner.

I gave Noah some baby food and a bottle, and Noelle had a little bit of cooled dinner and some vegetables.

°

"Shh," I hushed, rocking Noah to sleep in his room.

He was tired, but he didn't want to go to sleep, so he kept drifting to sleep and waking up.

"Does he want a warm bottle?" Joe asked, popping his head in the room.

"Yeah, go on," I nodded, taking the bottle Joe handed to me.

Joe dimmed the lights to help Noah fall asleep as I gave him his bottle.

"Is 'Elle asleep?" I asked Joe quietly.

"Yeah, passed out like nobody's business," He laughed lightly.

Before evening finishing his bottle, Noah fell asleep. I laid him in his cot and slowly and quietly left the room.

"Do you mind if I film for my gaming channel again?" Joe asked.

"Didn't you film last night?!" I teased, "I'm joking, go on, I don't mind," I smiled, "Just don't be too loud and wake them up."

"Our room is across the flat, they won't be able to hear me, especially when both our doors are closed."

"Okay," I smiled.

I relaxed on Joe's side of the bed, because the camera points in the other direction and shows my side of the bed, so I move over so I'm not in the shot.

"Hello guys!" Joe smiled into the camera as he trailed off to do his intro.

"Your rambling on," I giggled.

"I know," Joe groaned, "Let's get started! Hoo hoo!" He laughed.

Joe filmed his gaming channel video, cheekily talking about the characters and cracking jokes.

I decided to change into my pyjamas, obviously not in shot of the camera, or anywhere close to.

Joe glanced at what I was doing, only to take a double-take and smirk at me and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Joseph," I scolded, putting on a shirt and shorts.

"Anyway!" Joe smiled to the camera.

I left the room to get a glass of water. I could hear Noelle crying a bit in her room from the baby monitor.

"'Elle, you alright, love?" I said quietly, picking her up.

"Mummy," Noelle coughed.

"Come here. Want a warm bottle?" I smiled, carrying Noelle on my hip into the kitchen.

"Dada," Noelle cooed.

"Daddy's filming right now, baby," I said quietly.

"No!" Noelle pouted.

"Here have your milk and we'll sit on the sofa, yeah?" I smiled.

"No! Dada!" Noelle fussed.

"Shh," I hummed, holding the toddler sippy cup and sitting down on the sofa.

"Dada," Noelle yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"It's okay. Mummy's here," I said softly, giving her the sippy cup.

"Dada!" Noelle cried.

"You are such a Daddy's girl," I laughed lightly.

I picked her back up and carried her to Joe's and I's room.

"Joe," I whispered, interrupting his video, "Sorry."

"Oh... Dad duties call!" Joe laughed, pausing the game and the camera.

"I'm sorry," I apologised, "She wouldn't settle down for me."

"'Elle! What are you doing out of bed, eh?" Joe laughed lightly, taking her from me.

"Dada," Noelle yawned.

"Come on, have your bottle and let's get to bed, yeah?" Joe smiled.

Noelle leaned her head against his chest as Joe carried her into the livingroom. After giving her the milk, she felt right to sleep.

"I'm sorry," I apologised again.

"Minxie, don't say sorry," Joe assured me, giving me a kiss.

"Okay," I smiled, "Now get back to filming," I laughed lightly playfully slapping his bum as he returned to his desk.

I laid back on Joe's side of the bed and went on my phone for a bit while Joe finished.

"I think I'm going to stop for this evening, I've probably got two episodes from that," Joe said after he finished his outro.

"Alright," I smiled.

He turned off the camera and his computer before laying in bed next to me.

"I love you Minxie," Joe hummed, giving me a kiss.

"Love you too," I smiled.

"I'm shattered."

"Me too. Get changed so we can get to sleep," I smiled, pinching his bum.

Joe got off the bed and changed before getting into bed, giving me a small kiss, and we went to sleep.

°

a/n: hope you all enjoyed another chapter! Love you all loads and thank you again for the continuous positive feedback! Love you all! X

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.9K 678 33
Starting with a nervous conversation in the street, will Joe or Emma tell the other how they really feel?
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...
13K 486 37
Everyone knows Zoë and Joe Sugg but what about there secret sister. With a crazy ex, her brothers best friend, a mysterious boy, her brothers person...
37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...