Trixian 2048 BWWM

By LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... More

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 33

464 49 15
By LBKeen

Author: Great scott I'm back and I'm so ready for the new year, let go ppl!!

Slowly Uri was pulled out on to the dance floor, other dancers were getting in place. She barely noticed movement of the others in the room. Her eyes were completely capture by the silver one's in front of her. Despite the tan, black hair and a absents of red in his eyes she knew she was looking at Ivan.

"How-?" She could barely speak, dropping her gaze from his she looked down at the floor. Trying to reign in the wave of emotions, fear, excitement, anger and surprisingly love.

Ivan silently watched as Shelby gathered her faculties he'd seen the shock and disbelief. Hearing the orchestra start to playing. He lifted his hand out for her to take. Seeing his hand she jerked her eye up to his, he couldn't help but find himself caught by her blue orbs. Blinking he tried to shake himself out of it.

Quickly he took her hand, and spun her out following of the other dancers around him.

"Why are you here," She hesitated, "Ivan, why have you come?"

Keeping his eyes above her head, he answered tersely, "I wanted to see if it was true."

Her brow furrowed, "To see if what was true?"

He met her gaze, "If it was true you weren't dead."

"Dead?!" Uri gasped slightly realizing how loud she'd been, avoiding the gazes of the curios dances who passed them she whispered, "Well how do you like those apples," She glared up at him, "So, what? You now can see that I'm alive and well with my family. And if you hadn't noticed you can't just come and go as you wish here."

He didn't speak for minute, the silence grew. And as it grew Uri found herself growing impatient. Luckily he finally spoke, "I-I have no wish to take you from those you love, but-."

Uri, felt his hold on her tighten, "I do not wish to leave you here." His eyes met her wavering ones, "The surety of your love for me is unclear, but I am sure that there is no other for me among the sectors."

Uri's eyes widened, as the music crescendoed, Ivan leaned forward his eyes not closing his lips meeting hers.

Dancers floated around them, the feeling of warmth suffused her body. Her eyes watered, before they over flowed the pain she'd been carrying receding into an ache. He drew back, reaching into his shirt he pulled out her mother's necklace, she answered his silent question and did the same with his.

"You said you are unsure of my love," She whispered, her eyes still on her hands, "I thought it was all too clear," She met his gaze, "So painfully clear." She smiled, through the happy tears.

"GET HIM!"

With a sudden shout, panic ensued. Uri distracted jerked her eyes up, to see guards running towards them. Panicking, she grabbed Ivans arms. "You have to leave!"

She took his hand, and moved to run but he wouldn't move. Turning around she stared at him confused, "Ivan?"

He slowly shook his head, his disguise melting away. Slowly the short blacks turned silver, and his silver eyes started to turn redder. "I will not run, or hide."

"Ivan," She pleaded her eyes jerking form the guards who were slowly surrounding the, "Don't do this," She shook her head, grabbing both his hands, "Run, please if you don't they could kill you."

Still he wouldn't move, releasing her hand he placed it on her cheek, "It is right that I pay for my crimes."

Horror dawned, Uri's eyes widened, "No,nononono." Frantically she blocked those who were let into the center of the ring of soldiers. "Stop!"

Aine stood tall, and commanding as he was followed by Quincy, Talith and Uri's friends. Uri knew she wasn't staring at her loving father but the Emperor. Fear like none other shook her to the core.

"Uri, move away from him." Her father commanded, his voice deceptively soft.

Uri shook her head, "Father, please just let him go." She begged, but nothing could break the cold of her father demeanor.

He closed his eyes, before meeting his daughter similar blue eyes. "I cannot allow him to escape, he must pay for his crimes."'

Aine motioned to Smanson and Veronica, "Remove her."

Both hesitated, before nodding. "Yes, sire."

They moved towards Uri, who shook her head, "Don't do this. Father, don't do this to him!"

Smanson and Veronica stopped in front of her, bowing their heads, "Princess please follow us to your chambers." They said in unison.

Lowering her arms slowly, Uri lowered her head her hands fisting in her gown. "-You two agree with him?" Tears plopped onto her hands, "Is this what our friendship amounted to?"

Veronica and Smanson flinched, "A simple order from my father and its gone. Everything?"

Her body shook, she whispered, "Father, please don't. Don't do this." Her hands tightened, before she slowly lowered herself.

Everyone's eyes widened, as they watched Princess Urianna lower herself to the ground, and bow so that her forehead touched the ground. "Spare his life Emperor, I beg thee."

Aine froze, becoming stone as he watched his daughter prostrate herself before him. His eyes narrowed on the man standing behind her, who seemed just as shocked at her sudden move. He watched as the silver head male walked infront of her, and knelt placing a hand on her shoulder.

Uri lifted her head, and stared at the male her beautiful marred with sorrow.

**

Ivan lifted a finger and wiped the tears from her eyes, he smiled his eyes sparking. "You are truly worthy to be my wife."

Uri eyes widened, when she realized what he was about to do. Before she could scream out, Ivan stood and walked over to her father. "IVAN!"

Veronic and Smanson knelt by her, holding her from running over.

Ivan stopped infront of the Emperor, his back stiff and rigid. "I, former Prince Keehan bring myself to bow before the Emperor of Trixia." Lowering himself to his knees he bowed his head, "I will take your judgement and fulfill my sentence for kidnapping the princess."

Coldly staring down at the Keehan Prince, Aine motioned for the guards to come forward. Avon and Taylor led them over. Avon seemed all too happy to put the cufflinks on him, while Taylor forced him on his knees.

"Well, Prince it gives me great pleasure to announce that your punishment isn't death." Aine smiled, his eyes shining with a light that caused a great many all sorts of pain. "But it could likely conclude with you dead, I am fond of leaving it to the gods to decide such things. So here what your punishment will be, the Easter Fest, is one of the ancient ways our people would decide on the crown prince."

Avon and Taylor jerked their eyes towards Aine, shock clearly written across their face. Talith stepped forward, leaning close he spoke into Aine's ear, "Are you sure about this?"

Aine gave a small nod, "It's the only way I'll be satisfied, plus I'm sure one of you will go easy on him, right?"

All the males shared a look, the easter fest wasn't something to be taken lightly. The crown prince would fight every elder, plus his own brother till death, or draw of blood to prove he held the strength to hold the kingdom.

Aine smirked, "See, easy." With that he jerked his head, motioning for the guards the leave taking with them Ivan whose head hung low.

The crowd of guest gossiped in excitement at the idea of the return of the Easter Fest.

Uri still kneeling, stared in silence at her father. Slowly realizing what her father had sentenced Ivan to, she collapsed.

"Uri?!"

"Princess?!"

She raised a hand, stopping them from helping her slowly she stood, straightening to her full height. Her eyes empty, she walked over to her father who had been joined by her mother and other relatives.

Stopping in front of her father, she spoke with no emotion. "If he dies, I won't forgive you."

At her coldly spoken words, everyone stared at her in shock. Her mother said her name quietly, sadness in her brown eyes.

"If he doesn't survive to be the father of my children, I will denounce my title and you will never see me again Emperor Dain of Trixia I swear this on my blood."

Her father paled.

With that she whipped around, only to stop. She growled, "You two don't follow me." Quietly she spoke, "I don't need my bodyguards."'

Smanson and Veronica both flinched, at her coldly spoken words. In all their years of friendship she'd never spoken so to them. "I don't wish to be followed by my fathers servants."

"Uri! That's enough!" Her mother stepped forward, glaring at her daughters back. "I understand your pain-."

"Do you?!"

Uri whipped around, her eyes wide with tears falling, "Do you really, because I can't." She shook, "I don't understand why I out of all the women in the universe have to go through it. Am I so powerless."

Her mother eyes darkened in sadness, "oh, baby girl."

Uri shook her head, quickly making her way out of the ball room. Leaving her family looking after her in sadness. Her father was still in shock, from her announcement of denouncing her title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 55 16
Pretie Panton, princess of Aecora and sole heir of the Panton bloodline, does not want to marry - at least, not the prince her father has arranged fo...
1.5K 112 13
What you should know of this world... 1. Love isn't happily ever after. 2. Kindness is weakness. 3. A masters will cannot be undone. A Damphir knows...
ARC10 By LL Montez

Science Fiction

294K 26.4K 105
[Book 1 of the ARC10 Trilogy] **Winner of the 2017 Watty Storysmith award** The President created an underground safe-haven for the survivors of the...