Scars forever

By freezing_hot

** Completed but not edited** Lyka was a certified loser. She was the most badly treated she wolf in her pack... More

Summary
1. Scars that would be Scars forever
2. The arrival of death
3. Xander Grey
4. Blood lust
5. A vampire angel
6. A treasure found in the forbidden land
7. Alex Crawford
8. A sweet moment with the vampire lover
9. The dinner date
RBMAM-FBALV- The vampire proposal
RBMAM-FBALV - Drake
RBMAM-FBALV- The betrayal
RBMAM-FBALV- Pained, broken again.
RBMAM-FBALV - Welcome back to the Therianthrope bloodlines pack
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight
RBMAM-FBALV - The beautiful vampire in the werewolves pack
RBMAM-FBALV - Alone with my werewolf 'ex' - mate.
RBMAM-FBALV - Revenge of the rejected.
RBMAM-FBALV - Xander's struggle
RBMAM-FBALV - A wish of love from the womanizer
RBMAM- FBALV - Breakfast in bed
RBMAM-FBALV - The Unexpected turn of events.
RBMAM-FBALV- Lily & Drake ?
RBMAM-FBALV - Scars forever.
RBMAM-FBALV - A bloody encounter
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight for control begins.
RBAM-FBALV- Jake's POV
RBAM-FBALV - Jake and Drake..
RBMAAM-FBALV - Lily and Alex
RBAM-FBALV- Laments and decisions
RBAM-FBALV - Howl
32. The feelings locked inside
33. A game of pretend.
Just the beginning
Epilogue

31. Strange visions

8.2K 234 35
By freezing_hot

There was only the sound of the slurping noises in the room. I was straddling Jake comfortably while he sat with his head tilted up, leaning on the wooden headboard. I could feel warmth as it passes from his body to mine. The closeness brought me sparks of electricity and made me want more. 

More....

Without control, I sucked more from his vein. I heard Jake let out a pleasured husky moan. I felt his grip tightened on my waist and then felt a stab of pain as his nails grew longer and larger. But this did not stop me. 

More...

From every gulp I felt my body become re-energised. From every gulp then I become more aware of my surroundings. From every gulp, little did I know, I was becoming more close to him.

Moments passed that I finally stopped. After licking off the blood remains and the two punctures on his neck, I slowly moved my head backwards to look at his face. 

His smile caused my heart to skip a beat. I stared at him, dumbfounded. He looked more desirable. More hot. The swollen side of his neck from where I fed on proved he was mine. 

Mine...

Jake’s half lidded eyes moved down and gazed at my bloody lips hungrily. He leaned forward until our noses and forehead were touching. ‘’ Good? ‘’ I heard him asked. I nodded with my eyes still on his blue ones. ‘’ I love your green eye. ‘’ I heard him murmur.

But my mind was hazy. I could not concentrate well. My eyes closed as I felt him lick my blood-smeared lips, down to my crimson-tainted chin, on my jaws and on my neck that he feasted on for minutes,

Mine....

I gasped when suddenly his hips moved, making me more aware of our nudity. But instead of getting off, my body went opposite and moved with the rhythm. 

Our groans and moans filled the room. And then there was this moment, when our eyes met, when I felt the need for him, the lust and the forgotten love buried deep inside me.

Then he smiled. I felt his warm big hand as he held my face like a porcelain glass. His thumb touched my parted lips. My eyes closed again. It was too much. 

Xander’s remorseful face suddenly flashed in my mind and then followed by Jake’s longing smile. A sob suddenly escaped my lips and felt a tear slid down my cheek, to Jake’s hand. 

Jake’s body froze. The intense pleasure was slowly fading in our bodies. ‘’ It’s him, isn’t he? ‘’ Jake’s voice broke in the end.

I refused to open my eyes but my tears was still coming down. I turned my head and hid my face into his palm. 

Jake’s face contorted with pain. But then the pain disappeared and replaced by determination. ‘’ Look at me. ‘’ He said in with alpha authority.

‘’ I will make you mine again. ‘’ He said when I opened my eyes. Then his eyes became sad again. ‘’ I’ll wait. ‘’ His face moved closer until out foreheads touched. His blue eyes closed and he whispered. ‘’ No matter how long. ‘’ 

He moved his head and nuzzled my neck again. I stayed frozen from his words. 

I felt Jake’s body slackened. He was asleep with me in his arms. With my vampire strength, I made us move and lie down on the bed. He stayed motionless and asleep with his head on my chest.

‘’Lyka... ‘’ He whispered. 

It was amazing how can he still sleep. Can’t he heat my fast heartbeat?

I will make you mine again

 I’ll wait. 

 No matter how long.

I sighed and tried to ignore the clenching of my heart. I don’t even know what to feel. I fought a sigh, I always thought sighing makes your life to shortened. 

I shifted to the side so I am curled up slightly with him in my arms. He nuzzled his head on me and then sighed. Oh, how happy would I be if this happened 3 years ago.

I felt my face change. That’s when I realised I was smiling.  I forced my brain to go blank. With a deep sigh, I closed my eyes and welcomed sleep. 

I shouldn’t have sighed. Now my life has gone shorter. 

 I woke up from the most beautiful sleep I had, being cuddled and warm. I couldn’t fight the fluttering I felt as when I opened my eyes I saw his sleeping face. He had a beard growing. He looked rugged.  I noticed how different he looked now. It was obvious how much he aged even though he is only 25.

 He sleeps so soundly like it has been a long time since he slept like this. Up close, I realised how tired he was. He has dark shadows under his eyes and now, it was obvious how much he needed this sleep. 

Now, I felt guilty losing control with my blood lust.

A vision came in my head. In there, I was in this tree house’s kitchen with its wooden floor shining clean. I have an apron on and a ladle. 

With an idea in my head, I thought of how I would get out of his arms without him waking up. My gaze travelled downwards and felt my cheeks instantly heated when I realised we had no clothes on. Never in my life had I ever been in close physical contact such as this.  

Again, an idea popped into my head. Why haven’t I tried this before? I asked myself then when I realised how genius my idea was.

I closed my eyes and then focused on the space just beside the bed. Seconds later, I was standing stark naked just on the spot I wanted. My eyes widened as he shifted. I quickly took a pillow and then put it beside him to cuddle with. 

After a two breaths when he was still sleeping, I scoured the room for something to wear. Nothing. So I walked towards his drawers and pulled a t-shirt that was much larger than me apparently and a boxer with an adjustment garter on. 

Quietly, I floated through the room to the door. Before I touched the door knob I hesitated and decided to just dematerialise to his kitchen. 

I grinned when I found myself in his kitchen. Then removed the grin on my face when I realised it was there. What was I doing? Why am I here planning to make him breakfast? 

He needs it. Our mate needs it. Make him food! An annoying voice told me. It vexes me to think that my wolf was getting stronger and stronger the more I stay here. Perhaps I could just go back to Xan-- No. I hate him! I hate him! How could he cheat on me! He was just the same as... I hesitated. Are they just both the same? How could the moon godess do this to me? Why give me a mate that rejected me and a loving vampire that cheated on me?

I am not making him breakfast. Who is he to me? 

NOTHING I said before the voice give me an answer. 

He is our mate. 

Angry, I started to walk out of the kitchen, going nowhere really. Then the vision struck me again, clearer this time. I was wearing a pink apron with blue straps and stirs the porridge I was cooking with a wooden ladle.

I turned and then caught the sight of the wooden ladle hanging onto the wall with other kitchen equipments. I frowned, confused. Suddenly, her voice echoed in my head, louder and clearer. 

‘’ Make our mate breakfast. ‘’ 

I walked towards the wooden ladle and reached out for it. I hefted the thing in my one hand, testing its light weight. The vision came out again; Firm tan arms wrapped around my waist from behind as I stir the porridge I was cooking. A small smile broke my emotionless face and my eyes twinkled, red and green from each eye. His face was then buried on the crook of my neck, tickling me. His lips then travelled up and sent tingles to my body as they touched my ear. ‘’ I love you. ‘’ He whispered.

I blinked my eyes and then peered at the metal from which the ladle was from and gasped. My eyes... My eyes were red and green from each eye! No... What does this mean?! 

‘’ Make our mate breakfast. ‘’ 

My stomach grumbled and then while calming myself, I walked to the refrigerator in search of something to cook. Surprisingly, I found the thing was full. I opened the drawers and found chicken wings. I took it out from the freezer and then put water in the kettle to boil. Afterwards, I submerged the pack of chicken wings into the hot water which I mixed with cold water. 

Wondering what should I do with the chicken wings, I opened the cupboards then strangely, I found a small pack of rice unopened.  I also found garlic, onions and ginger. In the end, I thought why he had ingredients like this. Did he have women here cooking for him? I heard  a crack and  the scent of ginger hit my nostrils. Then I realised I was still holding the damn thing. 

He’s not gonna have any of this. It’s only mine. 

I poured a little oil and then cook the garlic first while I cut my onions and ginger to pieces and then put them into the cooking pot. Afterwards I added the chicken wings too.

I was stirring the porridge when warm hands suddenly wrapped from behind me. My eyes widened when he buried his face on the crook of my neck, tickling me and I felt tingles wildly go through my body when his warm lips touched my ear whispering, ‘’ I love you. ‘’ 

--

It's short. But I'm back. My story guys is under major construction. I had found the courage and determination and the time to really go back and re-read my book and damn, I was occasionally cringing as I see every obvious grammar mistake and mispelled words. I want you all to know that this is my first story and that english was not my first language. I am not saying this as an excuse ( just sort of ) but please don't judge me with my grammatical errors here. My teacher said I had improved a lot in english. Nyahahahah.

Thank you for the support I've been receiving and I know it's been a very very very long time. I'm sorryyyy. I hope you all forgive me. You're the best guys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1K 35
Lily was only a little girl when her mom died. After that, her father, the alpha of the Black Floridian pack, became a coldhearted man. He was never...
639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
949K 20.7K 63
**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara Acacia Jones,You are therefore demoted t...