The Betrayed Prince |Percy Ja...

By TheSecretiveAngel

A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's no... More

Disclaimer! RED FLAG! MUST READ!
Chapter 1: The Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Last Piece
Chapter 3: The Dark Echo
Chapter 4: The Couple of the Dark
Chapter 5: The Creator
Chapter 6: The Wings of the Heir
Chapter 7: The Queen of Stars
Chapter 8: The Phoenix Dragon
Chapter 9: The Floating Building
Chapter 11: The Reunion
Chapter 12: The Celebration
Chapter 13: The News
Chapter 14: The Not-So-Suprise
Chapter 15: The Departing
Chapter 16: The Return
Chapter 17: The Many Confrontations
Chapter 18: The Breakfast Encounter
Chapter 19: The Mask
Chapter 20: The Unnecessary (Not Really) Chapter
Chapter 21: The Memorial of the Fallen
Chapter 22: The Appearance and the Departure
Chapter 23: The Red Meeting
Chapter 24: The Revival
Chapter 25: The Callis
Chapter 26: The Worried and the Sacrificing
Chapter 27: The Preparation
Chapter 28: The Battlefield
Chapter 29: The Treason
Special Chapter: The Early Years
Chapter 30: The Reconciliation (Finale I)
Chapter 30.5: The Goodbyes (Finale II)
Necessary Aftermath Notes
{N E W S }

Chapter 10: The Three Years

42.8K 792 533
By TheSecretiveAngel

Chapter 10

The Three Years

~Neulara, Origin~ 

*Percy Jackson*

The cool sea breeze emanating from the open balcony door felt so good, I inhale the scent of the fresh air whilst stretching on my bed. That's the best sleep I've ever had in a long time. I look to the balcony and saw it's bright and sunny.

I saw Nevalth is already on the grass, laying around in her normal form.

"Good morning, Eva!" I called out.

Her head whirled around and saw me. Eva's fire grew brighter and I could've sworn I saw a smile. "It's afternoon already, my prince." She chuckled in my head.

I froze, "Shit."

~

I teleported to the main lounge after getting ready and saw a guy lazing around the couch. "Hey." I greeted. He jumped and whirled his head towards me, his dagger ready. "Whoa! Whoa!"

He raised an eyebrow before bowing to me, "Your Highness."

I snorted, "Please, just call me Percy. It's bad enough that Nevalth calls me that and then Fyna too!"

He laughed, "I'm Sylas. The third in command."

"I'm Percy, which I've said less than a minute ago."

"I know. You're the talk of the town, you know." Sylas grinned.

I groaned, "Really?"

"Do you need a tour of the house? It's so cool! I had the whole place to myself besides Catlea, my personal maid apparently and it gets pretty lonely. Glad to have you on board, commander."

"Dude, I just told you it's Percy." I pointed out flatly, which caused him to laugh. A deep rich laugh. "I've already had one last night, Fyna helped me. She's stubborn. The name titles drive me nuts!"

"Well, you better get used to it. Catlea calls me 'My lord'. It's awkward."

I smiled, I like this guy already. "What are you up to?" I asked him.

He shrugged, running his hands through his hair. Sylas has a black hair with red stripes at random. His eyes are bright gold like a tiger. He was muscular and lean, the same structure like mine but a bit more. His smile wasn't what I expected for a third in command. I thought he'd be more strict since he was basically the commander. Sylas is about the same age as I am.

"It's sort of a day-off for me. I've got nothing to do. Apparently, you're picking the Section Leaders so that'll be awesome. I might train myself later on."

"Me?" I asked.

"You're the commander, you get to choose and besides you're the prince."

"Then who has been the section leader while you don't have one?" I asked while I watched Sylas sat back down on the sunken couch.

"No one. We're pretty organized. We all go onto our own mission unless there's wars and such. I'm sure Chaos would tell you."

He studied me for a moment, "What's your weapon?"

"A sword." I told him.

He grinned, "When you get back, and if you're free to do you want to train before you go officially?"

"You bet!"

The portal I had made was fully open and so I waved him goodbye before jumping in.

~

I landed in front of Chaos' office when suddenly arrived beside me. "Your Highness, you did not eat your food."

I turned to her to see her holding a tray of blue pancakes on a stick with tons of syrup that's surprisingly not dripping and a juice along with it. There's also a food for Nevalth. A bacon like food.

"She's awesome!" Nevalth cheered in my head.

"Thank you, Fyna. You're awesome! How'd you know I like food in color blue?"

"Your Highness, you were drinking a blue coke last night. No one drinks like that, I figured you do like blue."

"You're the best!" I said, taking one pancake and began eating the door opening automatically when I took one step.

Chaos is in his desk, looking at a holographic screen. He didn't look up but he greeted me and said, "How's your rest, my star?"

"You never told me the extent of those floating buildings!" I said to him, sitting down on the couch that he has on the office. Eva jumping down my shoulder and turning into a size of a dog, curling beside me on the couch.

Fyna is standing behind me a tray of food still in her hands. I look at her and motion her to sit down.

Fyna shook her head, but I insisted.

Chaos sat down a moment later, looking at either side of me, to Eva and then Fyna. His lips quirked into a smile, "They seem rather taken by you."

"Eva, I would understand. Fyna? I don't."

"You do know that Fyna is an actual person, right?" I stared at him, devoid of emotion before turning to look at Fyna with a questioning look. She avoided my gaze before nodding ever so slightly.

I glared at my Dad and then shifted to Fyna. "Why did you never tell me? And why in Hades does she looks like a hologram?!"

Eva lifted her head and put it in my lap while I absentmindedly took a piece of meat and fed it to her still keeping my glare at both of them.

"Well, there's a person working behind her. Either you want the regular looking one or the hologram."

I shook my head, "No, no." I said, "I don't want a maid at all! I can handle myself just fine!" I protested.

"You're a commander and my son, you have to have one. Everyone gets one."

"No, this is like slavery and I hate slavery!"

He sighed, "I knew this was going to happen." he muttered under his breath which I heard clearly. "It's not slavery. They went to it by themselves and I am in no position to refuse them. They want a job and so I give it to them."

I turned to Fyna, "Is it true, Fi?"

She averted her gaze, a blush going up her cheeks and nodded. "It is true, Your Highness."

"Someone has a crush." Eva sang in my head.

I glared at her, "Shut up, Eva."

Eva rolled her eyes before taking another piece of meat.

"Percy!" I stated firmly, "I thought you were a hologram program for you to call me that. Now that I know you're not, call me Percy!"

Chaos laughed, throwing his head back on the couch clutching his stomach. "Oh, how I love to see you flustered."

"This is not funny. I do not want a maid. No offense, Fyna but I'm not that type of person." A faint smile spread across her lips before nodding.

"None of us are. If you don't accept her, she'll have no job."

I look at her again and she nodded. I sighed. "Fine." I grudgingly took the pancake on a stick and began eating with a pout on my face, still glaring at my father. "But I'm not over this!" I stated, "Now, what did you want to talk about?"

"Since you're the commander, I should tell you about the soldiers and the planets and etc."

"As you should." I said, putting the stick back on the tray.

"So, as you should know I have other siblings: Order and Destruction." I simply raised an eyebrow at that. "There are four universes. I rule the 1st and the 4th. Order rules the 2nd and the 3rd."

"What about Destruction?"

Chaos' face turned grim, his voice cracked. "Destruction, as his name suggest wanted to destroy what Order and I worked hard to do. He wanted to rule everything. So, my sister and I devised a plan to destroy him before he harms any life. We sent him to the deepest, darkest and more hard place to get away from. It is the place in between the Void, which you are a prince of, and the Rune which is what my sister rules. We kept him in a cage where he can never escape. I hope." Chaos took a deep breath.

"Each universe has 5 sections. And each section has 3 galaxies to watch, like The Milky Way galaxy."

I nodded, another blue pancake has reached my hand. "In our army, we have 10 sections. 1st section is ruled by you even if you command the whole army. 3rd is by Sylas, which I'm sure you've met. The others are unoccupied."

My brows furrowed, "Then who is the Section Leader right now?"

"No one. The Army of Chaos is quite organized that we won't even need a Leader at all."

"Then why have one now?"

Chaos shrugged, "Just to be sure. Anyway, I haven't found anyone perfect to fill the spot and since you are the commander I'm leaving you to choose. It can be whoever."

"Even dead? Why do you want me to choose?"

"You might have to talk to Hades about that. I'm guessing all the people you want is in the Underworld." I nodded. "You would have to talk to Hades, I want you to choose because I know you'll have a great judge of character. You won't disappoint. Even if they're out of practice, there's always a training which you'll start in a week."

"But I don't want him to know it's me and what if he doesn't agree?"

"Oh, he will. Just say you're here because of me. He and I made a pact long ago. You can just wear the cloak that Nyx and Erebus gave you."

"Now?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Sadly not right now. I want to train you of your duties as a prince in 4 days time and then, next week you'll be training with my advisor for about a year or two later. For now, I suggest you just kick back and relax."

~

~3.5 years later~

"Your Highness,"

"My Lord,"

Sylas and I turned around to see Fyna and Catlea holding trays in front of them after curtseying. Fyna insists on calling me that atrocious name and calls me by name when we are alone or when she tries to console me when I'm in that mood.

We dropped our swords and walked over to them, taking my blue coke while Sylas is drinking one of his favorite drink from the planet Glora.

Sylas and I took a weekend off to Glora, a Hawaii sort of planet. It's incredibly expensive but when you're the prince you pretty much have everything free. Though they insist that I don't have to pay, I manage to negotiate with half-price with Ethereal.

Ethereal is the currency for Chaos' universe.

It was pretty much one of the best vacation I ever had. Sylas and I manage to convince Fyna and Catlea to also take a weekend off from serving us. We can't shake them off though we've all become close friends.

Within the three years, Sylas and I have become pretty many brothers and became close with Harmony. She was the girl I saw when there was the announcement of my 'return.' I heard she was like the overseer when there in disorder, right alongside Sylas. So I gave her the place to one of the Section Leaders a year later. 

I took out the cotton soft towel from Fyna and wiped my sweat off. My hair sticking in all sides of my face and completely soaked in sweat. I must smell bad, but sometimes you can't help it when the fight gets heated. 

Absolutely intense. 

I grinned at Fyna, she was in her human form which is a lot, and the same with Catlea. "I must smell bad, huh?" 

The color of red went up in her cheeks, warming my inside at her adorableness, "Yes, Your Highness. A couple shower and lots of soap should do it. And maybe more." 

I laughed, oh she was straightforward and witty. She takes care of me a lot, and we treat each other as friends. 

It has been three years (and a half) since I became the prince and the commander. Three years since I left planet Earth.

I have been training like crazy ever since then. So much that a year later and 6 months later, I had surpassed Jaish, my advisor and trainer and much stronger than Sylas now.

What? I had to catch up and be stronger since I'm the commander. No hard feelings between us.

"Today's the day right?" Sylas asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. It's finally time." It's the time to pick the Section Leaders.

I had taken the princely duties too, and things have become easier. As soon as it was announced that I was actually taking my role, everyone celebrated. 

Neulara threw a party a week later that lasted for at least a week. Man, that was wild. The whole city was buzzing with music on the street and people were out until night. It was like a festival.

Chaos job had become a lot easier. He had just come back from a break since I took half of his workload. You should've seen how cheerful he is.

Chaos and I's relationship had grown a lot too.

I had mastered all my abilities and can pretty much do everything, not to brag about it. I've met all the Primordial and become friends with them. I've gone on missions too, sometimes myself or with Sylas and Harmony and all.

The betrayal still hurts. There are times, often, that I go into depression and wouldn't talk to anyone except for Fyna and Eva or Chaos or I go into missions let everything out through that.

The memories still haunt me and I can never get it out but dealing with it was the only way to go. 

I'm happy with where I am but still, the Percy Jackson everyone at Earth knew is gone. Not as joyful and goofy as before but enough. All that's left is a piece of shard.

~

Halloo!!! 

Cheers for the entrance of 2016! Happy new year! I hope you guys have a fantastic and successful year and that you make the best of it.  

I hope you enjoy this chapter and we've reached 1k! Thank you guys so so so so so much, I really am grateful and I wouldn't be here without you guys, so thank you. 

Don't forget to comment and let me know your thoughts, vote and maybe follow. XD 

Have a wonderful day! 

--Leannexo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 4K 23
Percy isn't the normal boy everyone seems to think he is. One day the gods come to camp half-blood and claim that Percy betrayed the gods by conspiri...
173K 4.2K 29
(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't stop you from achieving your goals. At lea...
1.4K 85 35
{ after Blood of Olympus, Jason is still alive, Leo might be in this story, IDk how this will go, SOLANGEO OFFICIAL!!!} So this is my first PJO fanf...