My Michelle Your Mama Don't D...

Oleh AshyShy

Alissa Marie Adler is the little sister of Drummer Steven Adler, when she gets sent by their Aunt and Uncle t... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: The Drummer has A Bad Side?
Chapter One: Sent With Love Brother Dear
Chapter Two : The Happy Family
Chapter Three: Dirty Boys
Chapter Four: The Talk
Chapter Four: Crue Party
Chapter Six: Ew. No
Chapter Seven: And...We All Scream.
Chapter Eight: Axl the Sweet Asshole?
Chapter Nine: Shits About to Get Deep
Chapter Ten: Dark Secrets
Chapter Eleven: Axl
Chapter Twelve: Five Years Later
Chapter Thirteen: Guns and a Baby
Chapter Fourteen: Band Home
Chapter Fifteen: The Drummer Who Replaced my Brother
Chapter Sixteen: I'm Tired of Assholes
Chapter Seventeen: Mother's Do Not Smoke Alissa!
Chapter Nineteen: A Old Friend to Help Me Out
Chapter twenty: Idiots At Night
Chapter Twenty One: Rain
Chapter Twenty Two: Moving Day
Chapter Twenty Three: Slash, Duff..Your Idiots.
Twenty Four: Car To Smash
Chapter Twenty Five: DisneyLand Pt.1
Chapter Twenty Six: DisneyLand Pt2
Twenty Seven: DisneyLand Pt3
Chapter Twenty Eight: Steven
Chapter Twenty Nine: Wedding
Epilogue: The End

Chapter Eighteen: One Drummer of a Day

962 31 5
Oleh AshyShy

Chapter Eighteen: One Drummer of a Day

I stood outside of the house with my hand prepared to knock on the door. Part of me was scared to go in because there is no telling what I would see. The other part wanted my brother to know about Kelsey, and maybe have a decent conversation with him that we haven't had in five years. I don't know why Steven was fired from Guns, and I don't want to.

My brother is one of the two most important things in my life, with the other being my baby girl.

I knocked on the door and waited but, nobody came to the door. I at least expected him to come to the door with his Steven smile and his bushy hair that he could never control. I tried the door handle, and realised it was open, I walked in "Stevie?!" I shouted, and heard a groan from the living room "Steven! Its Liss!"

I walked past the pizza boxes and empty beer bottles, and walked into the living room, I just stared at my brother who was passed out in the floor, and cuddling a bottle. I sighed and went over I kicked his leg "Steven. Stevie!" I shouted, he blinked open his eyes and smiled a little up at me "Lissy" he voice was hoarse, I sighed "I always knew I was going to have to clean up your messes, but damn Steven, get your ass up."

I held Kel in one arm and helped him up with the other, I led him to his kitchen table and he sat down in a chair I grabbed a water from the fridge and opened it with my hands, Steven started to reach for it but, I had other plans.

I poured the water all over him and he shot up from his chair yelling "Lissa! Damnit!" He shouted, and I smirked "Go take a shower, Steven. Now." He looked at me "You sound like mom!" He shouted, I smirked "You need a shower" I said and poi Ted down the hall "Go." He went, stubbornly, but he went.

I walked out to my car and grabbed Kel's car seat from the back, I put her in it and grabbed my cleaning supplies from the trunk, I walked in with Kel in the car seat in my Hans, and the cleaning supplies in my other, I heard the water running down the hall. I set Kel on the kitchen table and she made baby noises, I sighed "Your going to meet your uncle" I told her and set the cleaning stuff down.

I got through with what little dishes there was, and started mop water in the sink, and then I started sweeping as Steven came in. He almost looked like my brother. He wore a white tank top, jeans and tennis shoes, and probably didn't even bother with brushing out his fluffy hair.

I finished sweeping and smiled "Feel better?" I asked, he shrugged "A little. Why are you here? Does Slash know your here?" He asked, I shook my head "I snuck away from them." He then noticed Kel and looked at her.

"Is that a baby?" He asked, I laughed "No. Its a chipmunk, just baby sized" I said, and started taking her out of the car seat, I held her in my arms "Steven Adler, meet Kelsey Adler. Your niece" I said, he looked at me then the baby, he smiled "I have a niece?" He asked.

I nodded "And a you had a brother in-law" I said, he frowned "What happened?" He asked, I smiled "If you promise your clean, hold your niece and I will tell you" I said, he smiled and took Kel from me and held her, I sat in a kitchen chair and so did he.

"His name was Daniel Keean. He was the sweetest guy, handsome, and funny, we got engaged when I was twenty and I was at college. You see when I left you and your band I went and finished out school. Then I went to college in New York I didn't finish though, after we got married and I became pregnant we moved to Chicago, his home, and he was driving home from work one night and a car hit him, it sent him into a power pole, he died on the spot.

"He didn't even get to see his baby girl, and how cute she would be" I finished, and wanted to cry but, I held it in. Steven smiled "At least someone was taking care of my sister where I was being a asshole to her."

I shook my head "Stevie I've missed you, and I think Kel is happy to be near her uncle" I said, and we looked at the giggling baby, and Steven smiled "Kelly" he said, and looked at me "Thats what I'm going to call her" he told me, I smiled "Hold her while I finish up housework then" I said, and he smiled.

I got done with housework and put everything in my car, I put Kel in her car seat and she was giggling at Steven, we stood outside my car and I crossed my arms looking at him "Stevie, you need help. Just please try and come off of everything" I said, and he sighed and smiled at me "Ill try. I don't know how much it will help me, but I will try" he said, and hugged me.

It surprised me at first, but then I hugged him back and kisses his cheek "I love you big brother" I told him, he smiled "I love you too" he said, and I got in the car, he shut my car door and knocked his fist on the Hood as I pulled off and he waved at me and Kel.

We got back to my place, and I walked in holding Kel, Duff looked up from his spot on the couch "Where have you been all day?" He asked, I shrugged "Here and there. Where are the rest?"

"Out. I just wanted to stay here." I nodded and went to Kel's room I put her in her crib and turned on her night lite then walked back out as she fell asleep, I smiled and yawned "I'm going to bed. Night Duffer."

"Night Liss."

--------#+#-##-#-$-$-$-$-#-#$##-#-#-#-#--!-$+$+$+$+$+$+$#+++$$+#+$+$#+#$$+$#------------+

Okay so should I do a Cinderella or Skid Row fanfic next? Come on guys after GnR or should I do Bret Michaels or Mick Mars?

Rock on ~Ashy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

872 25 13
"And then I go, I spoil it all, by saying somethin' stupid, like I love you..." !English isn't my first language, help me out:(! Alaska moved to LA...
55.9K 1.1K 182
Born into privilege but neglected by her parents Anastasia McKagan runs away to La and is introduced to the rockstar lifestyle on the sunset strip,li...
15.8K 307 15
Silvia Stradlin sister is the little sister of Izzy Stradlin. She plays soccer and when Izzy brings his band to one of her games, she falls head over...
122K 3.1K 51
Emily Bailey: troubled rockstar who moved to LA from Lafayette Indiana, to escape her disturbing past and chase her dreams of being the lead singer i...