Chapter Nineteen: A Old Friend to Help Me Out

"Please shut up!"

"Hell no! Where is the alcohol?"

"Tomm ye your going to wake up Alissa!" Slahh yelled, it's too late Slash just let him yell. There was silence then "Lissy is here?!" And next thing I know my door was slung open and two people come running in and flop down on the bed "Miss Liss!" Vince shouted, I sighed "Hello boys."

"Whatcha got on under these covers? Anything?" Tommy asked with a smile and I rolled my eyes "I'm a mother now, watch it. Pervert." I got up off the bed and made my way to Kelsey's room, Slash was in there feeding her. I smiled as she was giving him troubles, I walked up beside him "Kel, be a good girl for Uncle Slash" I said, and she made a baby noise before letting him.

"So? Going out with Axy anytime soon?" He asked, I glared "I would rather date Matt Sorum or my own brother" I said, Slash laughed then "Hey, what was that song you liked? You would sing it and Steven would threaten to throw you out the window?" He asked, I thought back to those times and smiled.

"Something About You by Level 42" I said, he nodded "I knew it was something like that" he mumbled to himself, I smiled and grabbed Kelsey from him "Why? Hoping I don't start singing it? I don't feel like getting thrown out of the window."

He smiled "I might throw you out.. but, I might not" he said "Just don't sing that shit" he shouted I smiled and yelled loudly " Ooh...Ooh...
And there's something about you
I couldn't live without you
Tonight" and I heard a groan from the living room, I laughed and took Kel in the living room, I saw Tommy smiling and he came over "Gimme little Kel!" He said, and grabbed her from me, I just looked at him.

"Just steal my kid why don't you?" I said, and went and sat by Matt who was sitting on the love seat, he smiled at me "How do you put up with these guys?" He asked, I shrugged "I did put up with Slash a nd Stevie my whole freaking life. So, this is nothing."

J watched as Tommy and Vince started playing with my daughter, and I yawned and leaned my head on my shoulder, Matt though moved to where my head laid on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

Almost.

A crash came from the kitchen and I jumped up to see Axl storming out the door, Duff just stood there in the kitchen doorway holding a beer and looked at us in a what the hell just happened? Kind of way, I got up and went outside to see Axl opening the door to his red mustang "What was that about?!" I yelled. He looked up "Matt posses me off" he said, and laid a hand on his car Hood looking at me.

I narrowed my eyes "About what?!" I shouted, he looked down and back up "Something he told me. I-I gotta go" he said, and climbed into his vehicle before taking off, I stood there in my driveway looking after him, and blinked.

I walked back in the house and Slash looked up "You okay?" He asked, I shrugged and he walked over "Guys me and Lissy are going for a little walk, see you later" he said, and grabbed my arm as we went out the door, he looked at me as we started walking and said "Talk."

"Okay, did Matt say anything to Axl while I was asleep for like two minutes?" I asked, he smiled "Thirty nine minutes actually, and yes I can count. No Matt didn't. why?" He asked, I frowned "Axl was pissed at Matt about something."

"Because you had your head on Matt and not him, probably" Slash said, I smiled and shook my head "Yeah. Right" I said, and he smiled "Where did you take Kel yesterday?" He asked, I shrugged "Nowhere."

"Nowhere must be a pretty damn good place if your gone for five hours there" he said with a smile, I rolled my eyes "I went to Stevens. He needed to meet Kel" I said, Slash was quiet and then "Did you five her a bath afterwards?"

"Slash!"

"I'm just saying!"

"He's my brother asshole, not some hobo!" I shouted and he smirked as people gave me looks as we passed them, I sighed "He knows about the wedding and everything. And about.. my husband" I said, and felt a tear roll down my face, Slash wiped it away, and stopped me from walking he looked down at me "Lissy-" I hugged him as I started to cry, and he held me.

"Its okay, Lis, he's in a better place now" he said in my ear, I pulled back and looked at him, Slash moved a strand of hair from my face and smiled "How about we go steal some Jack Daniels like we used to? I'm thirsty" he said, and smiled "Then maybe a Burger?"

I laughed at him "Your a endless blackhole" I said.

"Did you just call me a hoe?"

"I said hole not hoe, that's your girlfriends your talking about" I said, he smiled and shook his head "Easy there momma bear, don't get pissy with me" he said, and pushed his shoulder into mine, making me push back harder and we laughed as we walked.