Chapter Six: Ew. No

Chapter Six: Ew. No

I was froze staring at Axl's shirt, God Steven please dont kill me. Slash was in a state of shock, Axl was amused by all the reactions, Steven was pissed. Lucky me, eh?
"Alissa Adler! What the hell are you doing kissing the singer to our band?!" Stevie yelled, I groaned and shook my head, Axl smirked "She made a bet with Tommy Lee, if he beat her at drums she had to kiss me, I honestly dont know what she would have got if she won, but Tommy did good on his part" Axl winked at me, I gawked, Slash snorted, Steven gave him a look. Then sighed and walked off, Slash smirked under his hair and walked off, Axl looked down at me "Ready to go?" he asked, I nodded now that steven knew I was here I wasnt safe anymore, its like I am in a horror movie. I thought and shivered.
We walked to the red mustang, and I got in, Axl turned on the radio and the song Addicted To Love came on. This is gonna be a very long night.
As he parked in the driveway I made a beeline for the door and in the house, then up to my room so I coukd think. If Steven kills you, at least ypu can haunt the band I thought.
Axl peeped in and smiled "Drink with me?" he asked. I got up and walked downstairs with him, he poured us some Jim Bean, and I drunk it down, then said "More please." He sighed "I'm just guessing here, but have you always done as your family tells you?"
I looked up at him "What?" I asked.
He sighed "Around Steven you are this sweet innocent little girl, around Slash your a mystery that needs to be solved " he said, as he poured me another shot "Around Steven you look like your scared shitless, around Slash or me you act as if you don't give a shit" he tried to capture my eyes on his, I looked downnat my whiskey.
"Why do you care?" I asked.
He sighed and stared across the table at me "Im not a bad guy Lissa,.no matter what anyone says, remember that" he said, and reached towards me, putting his hand on mine that was on the table. I pulled away and drunk the rest of my drink, and got up, then walked out the door and started up the steps.
"Have you ever-" Axl started behind me, I turned and looked at him, I was halfway up the stairs "Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have? Been kissed like your wanted? Had a boyfriend that treats you like your all he needs?" As he said each words he came up the stairs beside me, and he finally stood in front of me. He put a hand on my cheek "Your beautiful."
I shook my head "Goodnight Axl" I said,and walked away and to my room, he has to be drunk, right?

Morning came and I looked out my window and saw Axl, Duff and two familiar faces working on Axl's mustang. Tommy and C.C.
I ran down the stairs in just my pajamas and out back, I opened the glass sliding doors, and their heads towards me, Duff laughed "Nice pajamas Alissa." I rolled my eyes and hugged Tommy "Go to hell with Axl Duff McKagan."
I smiled and said "I'm gonna change, since Duffy Boy don't like my style" I said, C.C. smirked "I think it's hot, Duff is just a ass" which cause Duff to chase him, I laughed, and Axl was watching me.
I made my way away from him so he couldn't see me, then I kicked him in the arse with my foot, he raised up and hit his head on the Hood, Tommy laughed and I ran before he could see me.
Steven ran into me in the hall, he smiled "Hi" he said, I looked down "Lis, i- look I am sorry, I shouldn't have gotten pissed, if you want to be with Axl-"
"Be with Axl?! Are you on cocaine with C.C.!" I yelled, earning a "Hey!" As he ran passed us and away from Duff, Steven shrugged I sighed and hugged him "Stevie, it was a dare, I love you big brother."
He hugged me back "I love you too. But,...Axl and you-"
"You ever use that in sentence again, I will nueter you" I said, seriously as Slash walked by, he laughed and said "That warning never gets old."

I got dressed in black jeans, and a black T-shirt,with boots and walked downstairs towel drying my hair, I saw Tommy, he hooked his arm through mine as we went to the kitchen, Axl was cooking, he looked back stiffened, then went back to cooking.
I ran over to Stevie and sat on his lap he gave me a look "Damn your not five anymore" he grunted,ismacked his head and put my arms around him hugging, Duff laughed "She acts it." I threw a piece of fruit at him making C.C. laugh "Hey, I need new clothes" I said, and punched Stevie on the arm, he knocked my head "Hey get Slash to take you."
"Oh no you don't" Slash said "Last time I went shopping with her I was carrying everything while she got clothes for back to school, because her summer school clothes sucked she claimed."
Tommy smiled "I got to go, Vince wants me to help him with stuff" he knocked my head and walked out. Duff groaned "Me and Izzy got dates" he said, Stevie smiled "Axl will take you, he loves handling Bras."
Axl huffed and threw toast at him "No I don't, just when-" I covered my ears and yelled "Gross" and Stevie laughed "Clearly that hasn't changed" he yelled as he pulled my hands away from my ears, Slash laughed as he kicked his boots up on the table.
Axl sighed "Fine. Get ready" he said, I hopped up and got my Jean jacket and waited by the door. He came with his leather jacket and I opened up the door, I accidentally smacked his shoulder with the door, trying not to laugh I said "Sorry." He scowled and I went and got in his car, he crunk up the car and I turned on the radio, Aerosmith Rag Doll came on, Axl just looked at me with this look, I gave him a look back "You gonna drive, or are you just gonna look at me like you could kill me for a year?" I said, he put the car in drive and drove.
I really hate guys.
We pulled up in the parking lot to a clothing store, and walked in. He groaned when I started handing him stuff, at first I threw his a pair of blue jeans, he caught it easily and smirked "That all you got?" He asked, I started throwing stuff at him, and he caught it, but when I started to throw a leather jacket at him, he caught my hand and jerked it towards him, making me stumble.
He looked down into my eyes, and started smirking a woman cleared her throat "Are you two going to pay for all this stuff you have thrown around, or what?" She snarled.
I felt my pockets and realised. Stevie took away my bilfoe for basically sneaking out, plus I think he just wanted drinking money. I sighed "I have no-"
"We will take it all."
I gave Axl a looked he winked "I'm a rock star babe."
Cocky ass. I thought as we walked up to the desk, after he paid we went to his car,when I went to get in his car, he grabbed my arm "Why don't we uh, go get something to eat? Drink?" He bit his lip, I nodded, he locked his door and grabbed my arm, we walked across the street and to this small ice cream place, he smiled at me "Ice cream?" I nodded "Strawberry."
"A strawberry ice cream cone and -" he waited to decide and a dog came up to me and jumped up on my leg, I was startled then laughed and pet him.
"Ahh, Jake get off of her!" A guy yelled, and ran towards us, i smiled "He is fine" The dog, Jake, woofedand licked my hand. He shook his head and held out his hand "I'm Jani" he shook his blonde hair, I held my hand out "Alissa."
"Beautiful name. Beautiful girl" he flirted, Axl came up behind me and handed me my ice cream he smiled "All Rose" he stuck his hand out,and Jani shook it "Jani Lane."
"New here?" Axl asked, he nodded and smiled "Yes. Are you his-?"
"Girlfriend? Yes" Axl said, whoa back up Rose, I thought and looked at him, Axl put his arm around me "For two weeks" I choked on my ice cream. Oh so Two weeks?
I smiled tightly, and put my arm around Axl's back "Yep, love at first sight" I kissed his cheek "Meet you at the car babe" I said babe sarcastically, he rolled his eyes, as I walked away, I smacked his ass, he jumped up and rumbbed his butt, I chuckled.
Yeah, he loves me alright, I thought and laughed to myself.