Chapter Thirteen: Guns and a Baby

Chapter Thirteen: Guns and a baby

Me, Slash, and Kel walked into The Whisky, first person I saw was Duff and he came towards me hugging me "Lissy! Lissa" he yelled and twirled me around in a hug as he laughed and kissed my head, then noticed Slash holding a baby "Damn? Slash did you get a girl pregnant that quickly?" He asked, and I snorted grabbing my baby girl from Slash and saying to Duff "Meet Kelsey Adler."
I went back to maiden name after Daniel died, I couldn't stand to be called...after his death, it makes me sad. Duff smiled "She's so cute, com on the guys are this way. Can I hold her?" He asked.
I let him hold baby Kel as we made way to the guys, and I saw not only GN'R but my other two favorites as well.
"Alissa!" Motley and Poison yelled as they came my way each hugging me as I laughed and Duff showed my baby girl off, I saw Axl and he straightened up before looking away from me.
I narrowed my eyes, and turned seeing another familiar face at the bar, I told Slash to keep a eye on Kelsey as I made my way over "Stevie?"
He looked up and sure enough my big brother was there, he smiled and hugged me "Lis" he said, and pulled back looking at me "Hows my baby sis?" He asked, and I saw Slash looking St me while holding Kel, I shook my head at him, and turned to Steven "Im fine."
"Good. I need to go, Guns is here" he said, and hopped off the stool "You need me I'm in the phone book" he said, kissing my cheek and walking away, I frowned and walked towards the three bands, Axl grabbed my arm.
"Hey, Lis."
I looked up at him "Yeah?" I said, he smiled "Want a beer?"
"No. I have a baby to talk care of."
After I said this, I walked over to slash grabbing Kelsey and walking out of The Whiskey. But, Tommy Lee, Duff McKagan, and Bobby Dall decided to catch up with me "Hey, Blondie, where ya goin'" Bobby joked, and I sighed.
This shall be a bad night.