Twenty Seven: DisneyLand Pt3

"Mind telling me why the hell I'm dressed like a princess?" I asked Slash as he laughed and Axl came in the room dressed like a.. Rock N Roll prince or something? Oh God he can't pay the bill and he made us dress up like characters for the rest of the weekend so we can pay the bill.

"Before you say anything, I know I look hot" he said, I snorted and Kel laughed, she was Aurora -Sleeping Beauty- I smiled as Axl took my gloved hand and kissed it "Princess Lissa" he said, and looked down and raised the skirt up a little "I knew it. You wouldn't wear the heels."..

"No I'm not."

"I'm princess Kel" Kelsey said and smiled as Slash picked her up and she sat on his shoulders, Slash decided to stay so someone can watch Kel if me and Axl decided to fight again, which we probably will.

I sighed and Axl put my arm through his as we walked out of the hotel room I asked "Why am I doing this?" And he grinned "Because there is something special planned" he said and kissed my head as I smiled. We walked around Disneyland for a long time and my feet we're starting to hurt, and I'd cringe every time someone would call me Princess Belle.

This made All laugh to where I'd want to murder him and make Slash laugh as well, we walked to a Mickey mouse and Walt Disney statue and I rested against Axl as he laughed at me "Shut up" I mumbled as he moved hair from my face.

"Hey."

"Hmm."

"Do me a favor?" He said, I looked up at him and saw Slash grinning from the corner of my eye "What? I swear if you say go talk to a tea cup or candle-" I said and Slash laughed as Axl smiled and rolled his eyes.

"No. Will you marry me? I know I screwed up with words. I know it hasn't been a great time, but at least Kel had fun and we made up."

I smiled "Every relationship has it's up and Downs, our relationship just has a lot because of you being a rocker and my brother being the ex drummer for guns and roses" I said and smiled up at him "So, yeah I guess."

He grinned and Kel walked over to us from Slash "Is Axy gonna be my daddy?" She asked, he bent down to her height and ruffled her hair "I'm going to be your step dad, but you can leave the step out of you wanna."

She smiled "Okay" she said and he grabbed her up in his arms as they walked off me an Slash followed behind, he was laughing I just looked at him "What?" I snappedx he smiled "You two fight like wrestlers. But, your. Marrying him?" He said and shook his head, I smiled and punched his arm.

"Your just jealous."

"Nope. Not a bit" he said and smile as he looked at how I was dressed "Is that how your gonna dress on your wedding day?" He asked, I scowled "Slash, I'm tempted to shove your head into that huge ass teacup over there and then into the Walt Disney statue and make you pay for it."

He didn't day anything then "Okay then. Ill shut my mouth" he said and I laughed as we walked on fight at disneyland, loose my child, Slash comes up, next and last day Axl ask me to marry him.

Well hells bells Steven is going to butcher me.

------*-+-*++++++*+*+++*+**+++*++**+*+*+**++++++-*+-**+*+*++++*+**++*++++*++*----++

Okay so short chapters I'm sorry, I don't know how to word it all to make it long chapters my brain isn't cooperating with me 😂 but I Ave ideas just going to be short.

-ASHY.