Chapter Twenty Five: DisneyLand Pt.1

"Mickey!" Kelsey said pointing to Mickey Mouse, I smiled "Look Kel, there is Pluto" I said, she giggled and Axl steered us towards the Disney hotel, he looked at Kel's shirt "I can't believe Slash bought her that" he admitted, I looked at her dinosaur shirt.

"I can't believe he said Who's your favorite uncle and she replied Tommy Lee" I said as I laughed and Axl smiled as he walked up to the front desk for our room Key, Kel smiled "Mommy, Mommy" she said, I looked at her and she giggled "Lookie, it's Pwincess Bwell" she said.

Belle from Beauty and The Beast waved at Kel and she giggled I smiled as Kel hugged me "I want Mickey Ears" she said, I laughed as Axl came back over and grabbed the suitcases we follows chin to our room and I smiled at Kel as she admired the art work of the hotel.

Axl opened the door to our room a and we walked in, he shut the door and I let Kel down as she squeaked and walked over to the Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty decor, I crossed my a ems as Axl put our suitcases to the side and we sat on the bed watching her. Axl put his arm around me I sighed "Well, Kel is happy.".

"What about mommy?" He asked and moved hair from my faces I smiled "If Kel is happy so is mommy" I said, he smiled and kissed my cheek as the hotel phone went off, he growled and got up grabbing it and going into the bathroom as he answered.

Kel came over and handed me a book "Read to me mommy?" She asked, I nodded and she crawled up on the bed as I opened the Disney book, Tee Little Mermaid.

"- Deep beneath the sea lived a little mermaid named Ariel. She loved exploring her underwater home with her friend flounder but dreamed of living on land as a human.
Ariel was always searching for human treasures. When she and Flounder found a strange forked object, they swam to the surface to find Scuttle the seagull. "It's a dinglehopper!" he proclaimed.
Ariel's father was King Triton, ruler of the sea. He thought humans were dangerous When he learned that Ariel had been to the surface, he forbade her to ever go again! Then he asked Sebastian the crab to keep an eye on her. But Ariel continued to go to the surface. One night, a terrible storm swept across the sea.
Ariel and Flounder watched as a prince fell off a huge ship. "I must save him!" she cried. Ariel pulled Prince Eric to shore and sang to him. Then she swam away-"

"- With Ursula gone, King Triton regained his powers. Seeing Ariel's love for Prince Eric, the king granted her wish: She became human. Ariel and Prince Eric married and lived happily in a castle by the sea." I read to her, she giggled "I love it mommy."

I smiled as she fell asleep beside me, Axl hasn't came out yet so I stood up careful not to wake up Kel and moved to the bathroom to hear in on his conversation -

"Thanks to a certain girl I had to drive Duff's shutter of a car" Axl told someone, there was a pause "Yes I know. Slash I love her but my car man.. I know your pissed off also-" I opened the door and he looked at me wmfrom where he sat on the sink.

"If you two wouldn't be such... assholes and actually listen to me for once maybe I wouldnt smash you guys shit so that you would listen to me!" I somhouted and heard Slash on the other end of the cordless phone, I grabbed it from All and smashed it into the bathroom wall.

Sorry Slash your disconnected.

Slash.

"Liss? Ohhh shit" I said as Duff and Matt looked at we I made a face "I think Axl is in a room with a very pissed off short blonde." They smiled "So we get to look for a new lead Singer?" They asked excitedly I rolled my eyes.

"And explain his death. I don't want Liss in jail."

"So..?" Duff said.

"To Disney?" Matt said with a grin, I rolled my eyes "To Disney."