Epilogue: The End

Epilogue: The End

Two kids, Kelsey and Jacob Rose, one four the other three and I can't sleep for them both calling for momma, I got upnout of bed and went to the room they shared with their toys in there holding my  stomach as I is so but stopped. Axl beat me to it.

"Jake give Kel her doll back."

"No."

"Jakey. Now, dont mske me get the boogeyman" he warned, Jake stood there with his thumb in his mouth having a stare down with his father "Alright then" Axl said and the closet door came open revealing Slash with fake vampire teeth and a top hat "Growl!"

"Mommy!" Kelsey yelled and ran towards me hugging my leg, I smiled and hugged her as Jacob screamed and Slash picked him up laughing "Now give you sister her doll back" he said, Jake walked towards Kel "I'm sorry Kelly."

"Its okay Jakey."

"They walked off and Slash ruffled my hair "At least she's the older sibling this time" he joked and I slapped his hand away from my hair "Yeah if two brothers" I said and Axl put his hand on my stomach "Thanks Slash, Jake kept stealing Kel's dolls and she wouldn't let Liss sleep because of it."

He shrugged "Anytime. Those kids I love more than myself."

"Thats the first" I said, and laughed when he gave me a look and hugged me then went downstairs searching for his niece and nephew. Axl grabbed me and smiled "Hey."

"Hey."

"You know, my ex drummers sister is really hot. I think I love her" he said, I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck "And I think a asshold of a Singer is the one for me" I said and kissed him.

Life can't get no better than this, I just wish All and Steven will get along better one day.