Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

By mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Three
Part Two: Chapter Four
Part Two: Chapter Five
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Part Two: Chapter Seventeen

145K 5.8K 2.4K
By mizpanda

Had I heard her right?

Xander... had gotten this girls sister pregnant?

Hadn't he said that he didn't sleep with any girl while I was gone...

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at the girl in shock, my body frozen on the spot. I only moved when I heard footsteps behind me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as the girl's eyes snapped up to Xander. I turned back to look at him and noticed the curious look he gave me. After a second his eyes raised to the girl at the door.

"Hello Cynthia" His voice was dull.

"Don't 'hello cynthia' me!" She growled. She seemed to be one of the high up people who came from a very rich family. Or maybe she was actually a model.

"What do you want?"

"You know why I'm here Xander" She snarled ferociously. I didn't know what to do. I knew it was probably best to leave them in private but technically I deserved to know. If he got some girl... pregnant... a sick feeling came over me.

"My sister is pregnant because of you!" She snapped when he attempted to close the door on her. He pulled it open again slightly while I studied him. He didn't look as if someone told him he was about to be a father.

HAD HE KNOWN THIS WHOLE TIME?

I did my best not to bring my hand up and slap him across the face.

"I don't see how she's pregnant because of me" He sighed.

"You supported her!"

Supported her?

"If she wants a child Cynthia, she can have one. She's caring and understanding unlike... you. She's a woman, she can choose what she wants"

"She's delusional! How can you support her with this?! It's bringing disgrace to my family, do you know how much she's disappointing my mother and father as well"

I had never been so confused.

"It's not like she's sixteen and pregnant. She's old enough for a child and she has a partner who's also ready. Like I said, it's not your choice"

Okay... what the hell was going on? This girl... was pregnant... but it was Xander's fault? Even though she had a husband or boyfriend?

"It's worse than that" Cynthia narrowed her eyes.

"No... it's not" He was looking at her with so much hatred right now. I wanted to pop into the conversation and ask what was happening, "Your brother supports her, why won't the rest of you?"

"Because what she's doing is sick... disgusting... I don't even want to call that other person my brother. He's Autistic, he doesn't get it" She scrunched up her face. She did not just say that!

He looked like he wanted to slap her.

"You're disgusting" He snarled.

"I'm disgusting?!" She laughed, "My sister is a dyke! And you support it, you supported her and her 'lesbian' lover, saying it was okay for them to have a child! The same gender should not sleep with each other, let alone have kids. Do you know how much trouble my family are going through to try and change her?!"

Oh.

Now I see.

"You're a witch compared to Emma, and the ugly version of her." Xander sighed, "You can't change who she loves, you're delusional if you don't understand that? Her and Hailey have been dating for ages and they're finally ready for a child. She's your sister , you should support her"

"Support her? What she's doing is vile. And you... helping her! Advising to adopt or get a sperm donor! If she's going to live the life as a sinner, she does not deserve a child! She had no clue how to until you helped her. IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

Emma? The girl I met when I first worked for Xander...

-----------------------------

A/N. The majority of you probably won't remember Emma so here's a recap from chapter nine when she randomly appeared in Xander's house. But hats off to some of you who actually guessed.

Recap:

She looked lost as her eyes studied my body. I stood there, with nothing to say, my eyes remaining on her face the whole time.

"A maid?" She tilted her head and my face went a bright red, "Hi maid" She held out her hand which I took and gave it a weak shake, a smile appearing on her face as I did so.

"XAAAAAAAANDER!" I jumped when the girl shouted and almost immediately Xander ran upstairs from wherever he was. He looked at my hand which was still in hers and I pulled it away.

That disgusting little player.... if this was his girlfriend how could he flirt with me like that.

"I need a word with you" My voice was low before my eyes landed back on the girl. She looked to Xander then back to me before letting out a laugh and shaking her head as if I got everything wrong.

"Emma, get dressed" Xander sighed, picking up a blanket that was thrown over the banister and wrapped it around her. All I could do was watch as the girl looked up to Xander giving him a sweet smile.

"You're so kind" She murmured, "But Oscar will be wondering where I am" Her eyes widened in shock, "OH NO MY OSCAR! XANDER, OSCAR" Panic was clear in her eyes which worried me. What was happening?

"Calm down, he's here... I've fed him" His voice was cool as he attempted to calm the girl who I'm guessing was Emma. Xander read the confusion on my face, "Were you jealous?" He teased which earned a fake laugh from me.

"This is Emma, my friends sister" He introduced her... yeah that was totally believable.

"That's a lie. First of all, I can't imagine you having friends, second of all... what guy would let his sister stay at his friend's house. You could be sleeping with her" I snapped, getting riled up.

"Hey I thought she'd be gone by now"

"You want me gone?" Emma looked up at him with sad eyes. She looked to be about my age but her mindset was of a much younger person.

"No, I just thought you'd be gone. Stay as long as you want" He shrugged and a smile formed on her face, "And Oscar... that's her cat" He added and the story although seemed ridiculous was somehow believable.

Her blue eyes watched me once more. "Please tell me he didn't knock you up" I said, "Because I'm a maid, I ain't gonna be no nanny". An amused smile formed on her face and a twinkle appeared in her eyes as she advanced toward me.

Oh god, was she going to hit me...

"No he didn't... I don't swing his way" She purred, "You look like a tasty treat though" She bit her lip and my face went a bright red as I took a step back. Okay now it makes sense... she was into girls.

"U-uhm I-"

"Behave yourself" Xander pulled Emma away from me shooting her a warning look which just made her grin.

-------------------------------------

So this girl, Cynthia, was Emma's sister? And she was blaming Xander for Emma being pregnant because he supports equal rights.... and offered advice. She was trying to change her sister because she liked girls instead of guys.

I couldn't hold it in.

I burst out laughing and both of them turned to me simultaneously. Cynthia stared at me, disgust written on her face, "Who's this slag and why is she eavesdropping?"

I noticed Xander was about to defend me but I stepped in, a bright smile on my face, "You... you're a worthless piece of sh*t, you know that? You calling me a slag is amusing, I mean... you're the lowest piece of crap I've ever seen" Her eyes widened in shock at my response. She opened her mouth but I went on, not letting her interrupt.

"Bashing on people who are lesbians or gay is disgusting... but trying to change them...especially your sister? That's the lowest of the low. I- I feel sorry for Emma, to be related to such a foul creature like you" I looked her up and down, "If you want to keep that face of yours, you're going to get the hell out of here now"

Imagine being that toxic that you try to change your sister and not let her be who she really is. Not only that but she also talked ill of her disabled brother.

Disgusting.

She stared at me, so many expressions crossed her face. She tried to speak but just stumbled over the words before her eyes flicked to Xander. I took one step toward her but Xander grabbed my arm and tugged me back. At the same time she took a step away.

I took this advantage and slammed the door on her face, locking it quickly. I turned back to Xander who watched me warily, "You can't go around hitting people"

I frowned, "I wasn't actually going to hit her.. I don't want to get bitch on my hand" He grinned when I said this. I sighed and leaned against the door, "Holy crap, she's such a..."

"Pig?"

"You're insulting pigs by saying that"

He left the hallway and walked to the sitting room before glancing out the window. I realized what he was doing and copied his actions. She stood at the end of his drive way now, ranting to someone on her phone.

Her face was literally red from anger and I had to hold back a laugh. She looked like a crazy woman right now, throwing her hands in the air and storming back and forth. She looked back toward the house and made eye contact with us.

Her eyes narrowed but I just raised my middle finger with a fake smile. Turning away quickly, she stormed off. "I thought you knocked someone up" I mumbled when she was gone from sight.

He turned to me, arching an eyebrow, "Seriously?"

"She came to the door, accusing you got her sister pregnant. What was I supposed to think?" I frowned and he shrugged.

"I told you I didn't sleep with anyone when you left. I haven't gotten anyone pregnant"

I closed my eyes with a sigh, "How come every time I'm near you, drama happens" I shook my head, "Life is way to stressful"

"No, when you're around me... more fun happens"

I rolled my eyes and planted myself back on the couch.

"Let's get your stuff"

"My stuff?"

"Yes, all the stuff at Josueé's. You're my maid again so you're going to be staying here. You obviously need your things"

"I can't ye-"

He shot me a look that shut me up.

"Fine" I grumbled then stood up, "Let's go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 8.1K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
31 0 15
Jessica Simmons lived a happy life in Los Angeles, California. That is until her younger brother died in a car accident that she had to witness. His...
385 12 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
3.6M 151K 99
New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of my house and find someone else." "Lucas...