Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Four: Parties
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: The Letter
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Nine: Wet Pain
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter thirteen: Games
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Make Up
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You
Not a ChapterπŸ™…πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter Ten: How That Taste

4.1K 145 101
By xqueend23

This chapter is Dedicated to the Queen herself..Badgalriri on her 28th birthday🎊🎊🎊👑🎉🎉🎉👑👑💍💍💍🙌🏾😩😩😩💘💘💘😩😩😩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎊🎊💖💖🎉💞💞👀😍😂🤗🤗❤️❤️💍💍💍shoutout to all the pieces out there..including my bestfriend😍👯😊🙌🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉 on with the story.

_____

Los Angeles, California
May 8, 2015
6:23PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Alright namz get your clothing together  like now..ain't no way we missing this video." I groaned rolling off the bump bed we had in my tour bus..so far my tours have been amazing and such a great feeling with all my fans and everything..it's such a heartwarming feeling that all these people pay just to come see you..hell they even stand outside just to see me, that's some really loving fans. I yawned covering my mouth as I scratched my scalp. "Bitçh get up we ain't got all day!" I rolled my eyes when I heard Edward still yelling for me.

"Alright..I'm coming." Today I was shooting my music video for the way, and my friend chance will be here also to be in it..I couldn't wait to be honest, I was ready for this video to be over and done with. I pulled the covers from my legs walking to the bathroom that was behind the bus.

"Nami you got 20 minutes to be on set." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Alright damn can I wash my ass."

"Just hurry up." Effie said on the other side of the door. I grabbed my tooth brush adding toothpaste on it, I didn't even really know I was going on tour until like the 6th of May since Edward dumb ass forgot to tell me, so that's why I've been so damn tired, out of all the places I've been in LA I've only gotten about three hours of sleep, no bullshit, I finished brushing my teeth and turned the water off when I finished, the good thing about my tour bus was I had a shower in it, which was fucking sick and amazing but like I said I only got three hours sleep so I had to take a shower as of maybe four hours ago, but I'm still gone wash my vagina like hell I look like walking without washing my coochie.

"Exactly ten minutes before we get to the set nami." Noodz shouted on the other side of the door.

"Alright almost finished." I washed and scrubbed just making sure she was feeling sparkling clean, after that was done I walked out the bathroom and grabbed full of toiletries, I removed my black tsunami shirt and removed my bra putting on a different one along with black boy shorts, I put deodorant on and optioned my legs and arms, I made sure to cleanse my face last night, I pulled my black pants on and my black long sleeved crop shirt, I slipped my black boots on my feet and was ready to get this over with. I placed my bag on the side of my bed and walked off the bus once we finally arrived, I walked inside with my hands in my pockets, I raised my eyebrow when I seen everything getting in the right place and everything looked great, I smiled to myself.

"Nami over here." I looked over to where Edward Noodz Effie and yani and David were all crowed around, Effie and yani were getting in hair and make up and there outfits. I jogged over to them sitting in the hair beside them. "Finally, took you a million years just to wash your ass."

"Hey now Effie cleanness is a major key.." They chuckled shaking there heads.

"But yo this shit look hot as hell, I like how they set it up."

"Chance made it yet?"

"Nope, they said he'll be here in like thirty twenty minutes." I nodded my head.

"Kehlani?" I looked over my shoulder at an Latino women, she was beautiful.

"Yea?"

"Im Eva l'll be your hair dresser for the evening and Lee will be your makeup." I nodded my head, as Eva got started on my hair, she didn't really do much to it, she just bumped it into thick curls, but it was sick as hell on me.

"Lee she's ready for makeup."

"I'll see you niggas in the minute." They smacked there lips as they nodded there heads.

"Lani?" I looked in the mirror and frowned once I seen Leandre.

"Leandre? What you doing here?"

"Obviously ya' makeup chile..but I didn't know ya' was doing a video ta'day." I nodded my head slowly as she got her makeup kit out.

"Yea..but when did you get into makeup business."

"Girl I do lots of shits besides work fa' Rob, I mean she's my main priority but I also ave' my own shit don' ya' tink' so Lani?" I flinched at the name, I haven't seen or spoke to her in six whole says, I'm not gone lie I missed her like crazy, I couldn't even sleep when the last time we fought, I really just needed to see her.

"Yea..you doing it big Lee..ok I see you." She applied some foundation on my face, and smoothly applied eyeliner and eyeshadow, she added lipgloss to my lips and concealer on my eyebrows.

"Bitchhh ya' looking bad as hell."

"I do?"

"Bitch look." I opened my eyes and raised my eyebrow, I had to admit I did look sexy as fuck bitchh.

"Damn Lee, beat my face to the gods bitchh." She raised her hand I have her a high five.

"Ya' always welcome ta' let me beat da' face chile, I work wonders."

"Shit you do..like seriously I look amazing."

"Thank ya' boo..but I ave' ta' get ready ta' set up down da' hall doe..so ya' won't see me until afta'."

"What for?"

"Well robs is aving' a photo shoot here..dis' happens ta' be Whea' dey' shoot fa' puma." In the inside I was ecstatic that Rih would be here, but then again she probably don't even wanna see me.

"Really? That's sick."

"Yea..so of course afta' ya' video is wrapped we ave' ta' remodel everything in ere."

"So that means she will be here to witness my video?"

"Lani..between me and ya' robs was a wreck without ya' and she still is, she's just holding up er' guard ta' make it seem like she's over ya' but she's not..I know my bestfriend." A part of me was happy that she still was thinking about me, but then again why? After how I treated her.

"So you saying..that if she was to see me, she wouldn't get happy?"

"Maybe in da' face, but body language says otha' wise." Leandre smirked as she hugged my shoulder, I hugged her back leaning my head on her shoulder. "Remember Lani..only between me and ya'..she can't find out or its my ass." I chuckled nodding my head.

"I got you Lee..between me and you." She nodded smiling.

"Namz bitch come on..chance just arrived." Edward said making Leandre giggle shaking her head.

"Thanks again Lee."

"I gotcha' boo." I smiled getting up from the chair making my way over to where Edward was standing at. I walked over and noticed how they were beginning to set up the lights and cameras.

"So where chance?"

"He's in the back room changing.." I nodded my head making my way over where Effie and yani were stretching.

"I hope y'all know all the moves..because we can't afford to fuck this up."

"Nami hush, we've been practicing non stop so let us do our thing and you do you." Effie said rolling her neck around and all that bullshit.

"Wow..I bet yo neck probably hurt." She smacked her lips flipping me off making me laugh.

"Whatever Kehlani." I squat down stretching my legs a little bit and my arms.

"Kehlani baby girl." I look up to see chance making his way over to me, I smile getting up from the floor walking over to him. "How you been sis?" He asked pulling me into a tight hug.

"I been good chance, how've you been..I see you doing good out here in the music business and all yo good ass music." He chuckled shaking his head.

"I been alright, but hey this artist shit ain't no joke keh, like forreal..all you do is work."

"I feel you on that one..a bitch can't even get five hours of sleep without being woken up for another tour...but shit it's worth it though."

"Yup that's the only fun part about touring all over the world." I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"But what's with you..got a girlfriend or what?" I asked smirking as I rub my hands together.

"Man Lani take that shit on..I'm worrying about me and only me." I smacked my lips waving him off.

"Keep telling yourself that chancellor."

"Aye now.."

"Aww shut up I'm just pulling your dick hairs."

"Fucking weirdo." He said laughing as he straightened his hat on his head. I chuckled pushing his shoulder. "Come on let's work on the moves, director insisted."

"Where that nigga at anyway?"

"Who knows..but let's get to it." He said motioning me over on set where everything was basically white in the background.

"ok everybody I'm going to need everybody off the set except Kehlani and her dancers please..need to shoot for the first few minutes of the song then off to chance and then together." The director shouted as he entered into the Main area making me roll my eyes.

"Now this nigga show...but you know all you suppose to do right?"

"Who you talking to Lani?" He asked with his lip scrunched up. I chuckled pushing him off set.

"You forever play chancellor." He chuckled as he stood off to the side, I got in my spot while Effie and yani both stood behind me. "We in position?" They nodded their heads as they got in they pose stance.

"Playback!" The director shouted as the lights dimmed, then the music blared throughout the set, the music played in the background and we all started doing the choreography.

"I still didn't believe..
You so damn important
Everything you do shows me you know it
Behind it all, you are the motive
Don't tell you enough, but baby I'll show it, show it
He say the king where he come from
Takes a young queen just to know one
So baby I'm a drive it like it's stolen
I'm a fix it like it's broken
We can catch a flight out to London
Go to the mall spend a lump sum
They can try to catch up to us
But they're too busy making assumptions

[Bridge:]
(Boy you know)
All I do
Is stay up all night, losing sleep over you
All I do
Is drive myself crazy, thinking about my baby

[Hook:]
It's the way you walk, the way you talk, babe (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
It's the way you love, the way you fuck, the way (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
It's the way you are; you're a star babe (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
It's the way you, the way you, oh"

"Alright next set with chance and Kehlani..you guys know the moves right?" I cleared my throat as I looked at the director.

"What moves?"

"The dance moves..."

"Yea we know them man." Chance said chuckling at my face. "Just follow my lead ok?" I nodded my head slowly as me and chance walked over into center where chance stood behind me. "Just relax, I won't rape you." I chuckled slapping his shoulder.

"Alright playback."

"She said, I ain't even make my bed up
Watch your step you gon wake my momma and dad up
Pshh girl, didn't I tell you at the damn club
We gon wake your neighbors
Turn your block club to my fan club
And it happened so fast
Damn I'm glad I'm strapped up
Ask her when she finished, if she came
She said I lapped ya twice, uh
Run it back for the door, rematch
Flip the crib when we fuck, Remax
It get hot den a mug, Glass cup
You can ask her if I fuck, she gassed; (huh)
I gotta keep it a secret, I keep a key in my lower pocket
Inside a register below the lower octave
Dirty laundry in my closet, they be strung out on the street
Left to dry with dry sheets and no deposit
They don't gotta worry, put my hand on your mouth
Put my hands in your mouth, girl
We got plans at my house, you know the way up"

As me and chance were doing our moves in this scene, I was actually enjoying him putting all he had on me when his move to grip my waist came into this, I wasn't aware of any of this shit..but I'm actually glad he did just that because I was having the best fucking time, as he placed his hand over my chest and my head fell to his shoulder, everything was perfect about this scene. "Seems like you enjoying this Lani." He whispered in my ear making me smile a little, after his verse was done me Effie and yani had to finish out the moves.

"You know how I get down chancellor..I does what I do." I said with a chuckle as chance grabbed my shoulders from behind.

"You did really fucking good Lani..like forreal, scared me when you put that ass all on me." I busted out laughing pushing him back.

"Yea I know..but you liked it." I said laughing as he shook his head with a smirk.

"Yup..you know I did." He said with a goofy face. I chuckle shaking my head as I motioned Effie and Yani over, as they were doing that I noticed those eyes to well staring at me like a hawk, I can't lie..she looked better than from the last time I seen her, I cleared my throat as I walked back over to the spot I was act seconds ago.

"Y'all ready?"

"Always Nami." I smiled nodding my head as the got in position for the next scene.

"Last playback."

"[Verse 3 - Kehlani:]
This thing we got is crazy
Only thing I know is you're my baby
Forever down, I am your lady
Always for sure, never a maybe, uh-uh
Never met someone who spoke my language
Never met a nigga down with playin'
You the type of nigga, to make me lane switch
Hand me the brush and say paint it
Give me your heart, and I'll hold it
Show me your soul, and I'll mold it
Baby boy you gotta be the dopest
Gotta be to fuck with the coldest"

[Bridge]

[Hook]

As the music started to fade once we all were moving along to the beat we all started to move to the rhythm as the music ended. "And that's a wrap guys! Congratulations." Everybody clapped as they cheered for us. "We will edit it and the video will actually drop as of in two weeks tops."

I nodded my head with a smile on my face, I was ecstatic to be in my video..I had fun running my ass against chance also. "Yess that's my muthafucking bestfriend! Get it Nami." I chuckle as I run my fingers through my hair, yani and Effie both smacked my butt congratulating me.

"We celebrating tonight..as of on the tour bus nigga, so don't be late getting on." Effie said wrapping her arm around my neck.

"Girl who you walking to?"

"I'm taking to Nami!"

"And who turns the party all the muthafucking way up?!"

"Bitch you do."

"Ok then don't worry about me, I'll be on when I'm on." She chuckle nodding her head.

"I guess namz, but I need some water..a Bitçh mouth dry from all that breathing." I chuckled nodding my head as I made my way over to my chair taking a seat. I grabbed my water and unscrewed the top taking a few sips.

"We need ta' talk." I heard that accent I knew to well call from behind me, but why the hell should I talk to her when she did nothing but stare at me like the fucking creep that she is? I shouldn't give her any of my time.

"No we don't." I said placing my water bottle on the table.

"I won' ask ya' again Kehlani?" She said and I heard foot steps as she walked away making me turn my head a little. I didn't want her to think I was going to listen to her, if she really wanted to talk, all she had to do was call and be a women about it instead of be childish.

"Nami you ready?" Noodz asked walking over towards me. I smiled nodding my head as I got up grabbing my water bottle and my bag from the floor. I looked over my shoulder seeing Rih out of sight, I shrugged lifting my bag up on my shoulder and followed Noodz and Edward out.

"Chancellor?" I called before he hopped in his truck.

"Yea? What's up?"

"I just want to thank you for featuring my song...it really means a lot to me that you did the shit for me."

"No prob namz..anything for my little sis..we gone see each other soon right?"

"You know we is, gone turn up and get high together."

"Hell yea..anyway I'll see you later babygirl."

"Alright chance." He smiled waving as he hopped in his truck.

"Ok Nami I see you flirting with chance." Yani said with a smirk on her face.

"Bitch no...he's like my fucking brother..none of that shit going on at all."

"Girl whatever...but we heard Rihanna was suppose to be attending this same set for her photo shoot on puma or something." I didn't say anything I just rolled my eyes not caring.

"Ok let's get something to eat right quick and get back on the road..does that sound cool with you?"

"Girl yes..what we getting?"

"My fav Ed."

"Oh god...why? That shit will get old and get played the fuck out Nami..choose something different."

"Nigga who paying for this shit?" He raised his eyebrow at me and I tilted my head to the side.

"Well shit bitch let's go then..chop chop yo hungry asses on the bus because a nigga got to eat." I shook my head laughing as I shift my bag to my left arm stepping on the bus, now that my video was over with I could get back to touring..without Rih around.

Los Angeles, California
May 8, 2015
7:09 PM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I stood in the doorway clenching my jaw as I watched Kehlani just walk off with her friends. Words can't even describe how fucking pissed I was..she knew I wanted to talk to her, but once again she's being the most difficult person in the fucking world..I don' get it. I chuckled shaking my head as I watched the bus drive off going to god knows where. "Rob?" I look over at Leandre as she grabs her makeup kit.

"What?"

"What's da' matta'? Ya' missed Kehlani?" I snap my head towards her licking over my lips as I stuff my hands in my pocket.

"What's dat' suppose ta' mean Leandre?"

"Noting'..why?"

"Ya' tink' miss her don' ya'?"

"Well...yea..I do." I didn't say anything I just shook my head scratching my head.

"I don'..so move da' wey' Leandre." I said pushing pass her and walking towards the exit.

"Wait robs what about da' photoshoots..Travis will be here any minute."

"Reschedule..I'm not feeling well." I shouted back as I walked over ta' the truck, hopping inside leaning against the seat.

"Something wrong Rob?" I open my tired eyes as I look at Jenn through the rear view mirror.

"No..I need a drink though."

"Robyn I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Jennifer?" She stopped talking as she looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Who's assistant are ya' again? Fix dat' in .5 seconds..and drive this damn car." I said leaning back in my seat as I stared out the window, I can't lie..I was missing the hell out of Lani, I mean after we dismissed each other I went home got drunk as fuck thinking about her, then after those six days passed she's been on my mind every single day and it's killing me that she won't even give me the time..and knowing me, I'm mainly the bitch who says fuck it, but with Lani it's much more than just that..it's more like, fuck you, fuck this, fuck your life, but..I'm really missing you. My phone vibrated in my lap making me pull it out to see Leandre texted me.

Lee: I rescheduled the photoshoots from a week from today..is dat' fine with ya?

Me: sure.

I was really not myself because I'm not even in that happy mood...wait I take dat' shit back, I wouldn't say happy..more like blunt and funny. "Robyn where am I taking you?"

"I'll let ya' know." I mumbled blinking my eyes, I was tired and just very antisocial, didn't feel like speaking with anyone..I only wanted to talk to Lani since she's the only one who really makes my day. I pulled my phone out and went to my contacts going straight to her name, I found her name but contemplated on whether or not I wanted to call, but my mind was pushing me to do it so I pressed on her name and placed my phone up to my ear.

"Who this?"

"A friend of Kehlani."

"What friend? Never seen or heard of you before."

"Look can ya' just give Lani da' damn phone please?"

"Not until ya' tell me who this is? Can't just call demanding to speak to someone I-

"It's fucking Rihanna! Now put her on da' fucking phone..now." I heard a loud sigh until I heard shuffling in the background then loud shouting started to surround the phone making me sigh.

"Hello?" I heard Kehlani soft voice immediately making a smile form on my lips.

"Lani it's Robyn." She smacked her lips like she didn't even care I called.

"David why the fuck didn't you hang up, I don't wanna talk to her ass."

"Kehlani I need ta' talk ta' ya' please."

"I don't think so Rihanna...besides I'm on my way to my next country do you have no choice but to hang up and forget it."

"No..I really need to speak with ya' in person...just tell me whea' ya' at and I'll come."

"Nope..goodbye Rihanna."

"No no l-" after she rudely hung up on me, I was pissed and ready to burst inta' fire, why was she acting like dat' towards me..like I did something wrong? When it was her fa' everyting', she's the one who didn't wanna come out ta' her friends dat' the both of us are messing around with each other but yet she still doesn't tell them even when they were fine with it..I'm not understanding Kehlani right now, but either wey' I'm going to talk to her one wey' or anotha'. But it hit me, I totally forgot dat' I had my phone connected ta' her's dats' why I knew where she was all the time..my dumb ass. Don' ask how I got my shit connected..I have my ways. I grabbed my phone from my lap and went to my contacts and search up her number before having it connected to where she might be going..of course she was out of state but somewhere close..I just needed to see her and talk to her. "Jenn?"

"Yea?" She answered looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Wanna uh...drive me somewhere?"

"Somewhere like what? Better not be far because if it is I'm gone turn uber in 2.5 seconds."

"Bitch ya' my assistant so eitha' wey' ya' do as I say or ask..got it?"

"Ugh fine..where am I going."

"San Diego.."

"Bitch whoa..wait..San Diego...What the actual fuck."

"What?"

"Rihanna are you kidding?"

"No."

"No really are you kidding?"

"Ask me dat' shit again Jenn..go ahead and do it."

"Fine..but why the hell do you need to go to San Diego? What's out there?"

"Something important."

"Important like what? Tell me."

"...it's Kehlani."

"Oh...oh shit Rob..yeah Robyn! I see you." I chuckled shaking my head looking out the window.

"Nah Jenn..she barely fucking with me..so I don' even know about any of dat' quite yet."

"Why you say that? What did you do?"

"Why I always have to do something? How ya' know it wasn't her?"

"Was it?"

"I'd say it was both our faults...and I kind of put my hands on her."

"What? Oh god did you beat the poor girl...Rob I told you that you can't be just putting your hands on-"

"No..I didn't beat her I just...gripped her hair and that was about it."

"Bitch that's freaky shit not putting hands on her physically."

"If I hurt her then it's putting my hands on her Jenn."

"Whatever you say Robyn."

"Please Jenn...just take me too San Diego..I really need to see her." I pleaded sitting up forward leaning up where the armrest was, I tilted my head looking at the side of her face. "Jennyyyy please..do dis' fa' ya' favorite girl." I gave her a goofy face at her and she smiled shaking her head.

"Ugh Robyn put the cute face away..ill take you."

"I know..no one turns down Robyn Rihanna Fenty..I'm too sexy to say no too."

"Please jump out the window for saying that dumb shit." Jenn said making me bust out laughing, she know I'm too sexy to say no too, I mean who could say no to me? Other than Lani..for now.

San Diego, California
May 8, 2015
8:54PM
Kehalni Ashley Parrish

"Yo David park this fat ass truck over to the side because I'm tired as hell and I need a nice hot shower and nice warm bed to myself."

"Bitch we are in San Diego, feel like the Devils balls out here and you talking bout a damn hot shower..girl get the fuck on." Edward said looking at me with his low eyes, of course this nigga was high and drunk off his ass but he ain't know that.

"Whatever Edward..just know we ain't sharing no room together, the fuck you thought this was." I said shaking my head as we walk o er towards the front desk, Noodz was already getting our rooms ready and I was beyond tired, I know it's only 8 but damn I been driving back an forth over California for six days..well five..but that's still a lot to have my ass exhausted.

"Aye lady can you help me with my zipper." Edward asked the exert white women. I busted out laughing as he was messing with his zipper. "So yo old ass ain't gone help me get my dick from my zipper..0h that's cold as hell, Mann Lani you next then."

"Nigga you better get yo ass away from me.."

"But Laniii, I need my Dick from my zipper, come on this shit starting to hurt Ashley..now help."

"Effie help yo friend."

"Uh uh that's yo bestfriend

"That's yo bestfriend too..I'm tired as fuck, ugh just let my ass sleep."

"Girlll you gone have to be up at three in the morning so ain't no sleep for you tonight Lani.." I scoffed rolling my eyes at her, fuck what she say..I'm getting my sleep.

"Whatever...Noodz give me my room key, because a bitch need to take a shower and sleep."

"Here...you have the biggest room sand your bags are already in there, so we'll be in there in the morning messing with you." Noodz said grinning at me as she gave me my key, I smacked my lips taking my key from her and walking over to the elevators.

"Nami! Wait for me." Edward shouted running over to me but I hurriedly presses the up button and the elevator doors opened.

"Hell no Edward I'm not about to deal with you." I said stepping on the elevator pressing the door button so it would close faster.

"Bitch you really gone leave me..type of bestfriend is you Kehlani." The doors closed and I sighed in relief leaning against the wall letting out a deep breath. Nothing isn't better than having a room to myself again and not having to deal with any interruptions..because I'm getting sleep tonight. The elevator doors opened and I stepped off going down the left way making it to my room that was reserved. I smirked sliding the key in and turned it walking inside my room. I grinned closing the door and looking at my hotel room, San Diego had to have like the best hotels I've ever seen. I immediately made my way to the bedroom going straight for the bathroom, I remove my cropped black sheer shirt and my beige pants throwing them in the hamper, I turn on the shower making sure it's a good temperature. "Uhhh..I'm hungry." I grabbed a towel sitting it on the toilet, I walked in the bedroom and grabbed my phone from my bag, I went to my contacts looking for David's number.

"Hello Lani?"

"Nigga where you at?"

"In my room, why?"

"Wanna get me some food."

"Hell no..I'm Chillin and you call me to get yo lazy ass some food..bye." The line went dead and all I heard was the dial tone making me roll my eyes.

"Fucking asshole..all I wanted was a salad." I grumbled to myself as I threw my phone on the bed, as I'm about to walk in the bathroom there was a knock at the door making me huff. I grab the robe that was hung up in the bathroom and pulled it over my bra and panties, I walked out walking towards the door. "Edward if this is you at this damn door I will not open it." There was silent so I stood on my tippy toes looking through the peephole but it was dark. I frowned unlocking the door and coming face to face with those eyes once again. I tucked my lips when she looked at me tilting her head to the side.

"Can I come in."

"How....how the hell did you find me Rih?" She sighs softly licking her top lip staring at me.

"Don' worry bout dat' Lani..can I come in or not?" I looked behind me making sure that everything my room was organized. I stepped back opening the door wider. She slowly walked in looking me up and down before walking into the living room. "Dis' a nice room."

"Cut the bull Rih..how'd you find me and what are you doing here?"

"I came ta' see ya'."

"Really? Because last time I checked you said you didn't wanna have shit else to do with me...was I wrong or was you bullshitting?" Rih nodded her head scratching the tip of her nose.

"Yea, I said dat'...but I didn't mean it." Apart of me wanted to just walk over to her and hug her and kiss her but I wouldn't allow myself to be trapped again.

"So what you want? Besides annoy me." She sat down on the armrest of the couch staring at me with her fingernail in her mouth.

"I just came to apologize, about ya' know...flipping on ya' and putting my hands on ya', dat' was wrong and disrespectful of me to do and apologize." I nodded my head staring at her as I bit the inside of my mouth.

"Anything else?"

"I'm waiting on ya' apology.." I chuckled shaking my head at her but when I realized she had a straight face and her eyes bucked at me like I was crazy, that's when I knew she was serious.

"Ya' not apologizing?"

"why do I need to apologize when it was your fault?"

"It wouldn't have been my fault if you'd open ya' annoying ass mouth and speak the fuçk up..then I wouldn't have ta' fuss at ya' ass." I scoffed running my fingers through my curls. Rih got up slowly from the couch walking over towards me, I sighed stepping back but she gently grabbed my robe pulling me.  "Ya' Don' know how hard it was fa' me ta' get ya' out my fucking head Lani..I thought of ya' all day..there's been days I'd get drunk thinking about ya' and I couldn't do shit about it but just think of ya', I know I said I didn't give s fuck about ya' but..baby..I lied, I thought of you for the past six days..I really missed ya' Lani." She said just messing with the rope on my robe, she slowly untangled it letting it open where I could feel the air brush against my bare legs, chest and stomach. I watched her finger run down my toned stomach and she cupped the hem of my panties. "Ya' not gone shut say?"

"Robyn what you want me to say?"

"Dat' ya' missed me as much as I missed ya'." She was right I did miss her, every single day, until I finally got over the fact that I haven't spoke to her since last week.

"Robyn...you need to leave, you can't be here." I pulled away from her but she gripped both my wrist in her hands. She brought my hands up to her mouth kissing them and staring at me .

"Don' do me like dat'." Robyn whispered as she slowly kissed her way down the side of my neck. I slowly closed my eyes as she finally found my bare stomach. I shook my head pulling away from her.

"No Rih..not this again no I can't." She licked over her lips walking over to me, I backed away and I backed into a wall, fucking great.

"I know ya' missed me too, I can tell when we were at your video, I read all over your face that you missed me...Lani ya' can't hide forever."

"I'm not hiding.."

"then why won't ya' let me make ya' smile? Make ya' happy? Anything..come on baby I know ya' feel da' exact same wey'...just please..kiss me." Robyn stared at me looking at my lips then her eyes, she's looking at my lips, my breast everything. I leaned in slowly bringing my hand to her chin and smashed my lips to hers, she was right I did miss her, I actually missed her a lot more than when she missed me..it's just I hated coming clean about but then again she did too, and we all Rihanna doesn't show emotion. Robyn gripped my hips pushing my back to the wall, I tilt my head to the side feeling her run her hands up to my waist and scoop me up walking over to the couch sitting down, Robyn pulled my robe down showing my black bra and tattooed arms, I moaned feeling Robyn suck on my lip then make her way down to my breast flicking her tongue on them. "I fucking missed ya' Kehlani..don' ever have me wait like dat' again." She mumbled against my chest, I smiled cupping her face suçking on her bottom lip..Robyn groaned gripping my ass in her hands, Robyn shook her head groping my breast and slowly pulled my bra down shoeing my nipples, Robyn flicked her tongue on my nipple sending chills down my spine, she slowly sucked on my sensitive nipples and massaging the other one.

"Robyn..shit." Robyn looked up at me as she ran her tongue up to my neck and slightly bit into then sucked it leaving a mark. "God Rih...." I panted for air just taking in all that she's doing to my body.

"This isn't half of what I'll do to ya, just wait." I raised my eyebrow biting down on my bottom lip.

"Mmm...I can't wait." I mumbled  Staring at her. Robyn smirked leaning up pecking my lips..she stood up from the couch with me still wrapped tightly around her, we never broke away from our kiss, we just kissed all the way to the room.

_____

I know the update was originally Wednesday but...my homework for English has said other wise😤😤 just know I'll get better guys, I swear😊

But once again no list of words 🤗

Just wanna say A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY BABY BAE RIRI❤️😭😭😘🎉🎉💞💞🎉🎉🙌🏾❤️😍😍😈😈😈💞🎉😘😭❤️😍😍😊💘💘💘💘💘💘💖💖🤗🤗😩😩🤗💖🤗💘💘💘🤗💘😈😈💞💞🎉😘😭😭😏😏👀🤗🤗💘🤗😈😍😍❤️🙌🏾💞💞😘😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️💍👑💍👑💍👑👑💘👑💖💖💘❤️😘💖💘💘👑👑❤️❤️😭😭💖💖😊😊😊💞🙌🏾😍😍🙌🏾🙌🏾😈😈😊😊😊😊😊🤗🤗🎉🎉🎉🎉🤗🤗🤗🙌🏾😈😈💞😊💖👑💘💘❤️😭😍😂💍💍💍💍😩😩💍💍😩😩😩😩😩🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🙌🏾🙌🏾😘😍😍😭😭❤️💘👑👑💘❤️❤️❤️💘💘💍😩😩🤗🤗🤗🎉🎉🙌🏾😍🤗😈😈😈😈😈💞💍😩🤗🤗🙌🏾🙌🏾😍😭😭😭❤️💘💘💘😍😭😘💘 my baby 28 now Awww baby getting up there 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾and still looking sexier than ever😏👀👀💞💞💞💍

Love you guys chapter 11 will maybe be on Thursday or Friday..hopefullu😭👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 125 41
In January of 2008, as her career was just beginning, Demi was given news that absolutely shocked her. She was pregnant and about to be a teen mom. O...
168K 4.2K 49
Kehlani didn't have the best life her mother was a drug addicted who never raised her and give her up to her aunt who in the end kicked her out at a...
77.9K 3.7K 36
Jaleesa just moved out with her best friend Kendall as fresh adults into Miami. What happeneds when a sugar baby app goes wrong and she meets Kash? K...
237K 8.2K 87
You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to tell her.Its your final year in high schoo...