Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Four: Parties
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: The Letter
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Ten: How That Taste
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter thirteen: Games
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Make Up
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You
Not a Chapter🙅🏾‍♀️
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter Nine: Wet Pain

4.5K 144 119
By xqueend23

Los Angeles, California
May 2, 2015
9:19AM
Kehlani Ashely Parrish

I tossed and turned in my big ass bed when I kept hearing constant banging an shit, like what the actual fuck..it's to fucking early for that shit. "God Rih can you go tell them to shut up." I groaned in my sleep, until Rih didn't answered me, I lifted my head squinting and rubbing my eyes, she wasn't even here..well thanks Rih how nice of you to warn me. "Lani! Open the fucking door!" I frown looking at the clock seeing it was nine..I cursed to myself jumping out the bed. "Fuck my life! Fuck fuçk!" I totally forgot that I had to be up bright and early but my night didn't even allow me to get enough sleep, and I blame myself for everything. I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom turning the shower on, I quickly brushed my teeth while I waited for the shower to warm up, after brushing my teeth I jump in the shower and was my body as fast as my small ass hands can go.

"Nami! Bitçh open the damn door!"

"Would y'all fucking wait!"I shouted washing my hair then rinsing it out. At this point I didn't give a fuck about my hair being wet. I turned the shower off stepping out the shower and grabbed my towel drying my body off, I grabbed my clothes off the toilet and walked in the bathroom with them in my hands as I held on to my towel, I hurriedly put lotion on my body and deodorant under my arms, pulled my black bra on and my Tommy Hilfiger boxers. I put my white long sleeve shirt on along with my Nike black and green windbreaker, I pulled my ripped black boyfriend jeans on and my Jordan 1s. I put my wet hair into a messy bun on top of my head and looked in the mirror before fixing my fucked ass face, I applied some foundation and skittle eye liner and shadow above my eyebrows. I applied some moonlight lipstick also know as black but who cares. After doing all that I finally grab my phone and walk in the front unlocking the door.

"Now bitch all that time we been standing that hall way we could of been getting high rating some fucking sushi..but no you wanna take yo precious ass time beating yo damn face." Edward ranted on and on and on about shit I didn't even care about.

"Ok I'm ready now ain't I?"

"Namz what the hell were you doing last night for you not get sleep?" Noodz asked squinting her eyes at me. I shook my head shrugging my shoulders, lying straight to her face.

"Nothing at all but watch Star Wars all night eating hot Cheetos, why you ask?"

"Because our whole meeting for the second Forbes photoshoots was moved up to a more booked time, now we have to wait until others are finished with there photos."

"Micah chill, I know I fucked up..I'm sorry, but shit I was up all night Chillin just enjoying the little free time I had."

Enjoying Kissing Rih lips?

Shut up Lani.

"I know but still we have to be at certain places on time."

"hell no Noodz we bout to check this damn room for evidence; that's too damn easy."

"Nigga I'm grown as hell."

"Well I guess you shouldn't be too grown to get your room checked now are you?" I waved my hand off at him.

"Whatever so what you want, let me get my stuff out the bedroom."

"Don't be all day hoe." I chuckle walking in the bedroom looking under the bed and under the covers, anywhere I can see if Rih didn't forget any of her stuff. I looked at the night stand to see my name written perfectly in cursive, I picked it up and opened it reading over it.

Sorry baby girl, didn't want to wake ya' from your dreams..I had to slip out since I had a few places to be..but ya' still looked beautiful sleeping with your hair all over your sexy ass face, hope to see ya' soon baby.
~Robyn

I smiled big once I finished reading her note she left me, it was cute as hell that she even kissed the bottom of it where she signed her name. "Namz lets go hoe." I smacked my lips shoving the note in my back pocket grabbing my phone and key card to my room following them out.

"So where we off too first?"

"Well first off we have to go see the workers about the fader company about apologizing for our tardiness." I blew air shaking my head as I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"And how long all that gone take?"

"You got somewhere you need to go mami?" Edward asked from beside me. Shit I didn't plan to be out going to meeting after meeting like damn..but fuck that's apart of being a damn upcoming artist.

"Nah I'm just asking..but where all we have to go?"

"For the most part we need to go to the fader company and talk to them about our shoot and then go to your next photoshoots, after that you have to do choreography wiry yani and Effie for the video with chance that's in like a week or so." I nodded my head as we walked on the elevator.

"Anything else?"

"After the video shoot, more than likely you'll getting your tour dates."

"Yup so no more sleep for you nami, since you wanna fuck that up with you getting tongue down all night." Edward said with a smirk on his face, I flipped him off pushing him.

"Nami ignore his dumb ass." I chuckled shaking my head as the elevator came to a stop and we all walked off together.

"Where's David?"

"Waiting for us outside."

"No white David..where he at, haven't spoke to him since your little I came too Noodz." She sighed laughing to herself.

"That damn party, but David is on his own business things with Bri, they both taking pictures out and about."

"I know I miss they asses."

"Bitçh they ain't thinking bout you, they getting money."

"Are you getting money Ed?"

"I'm in this damn mob so of course I'm getting money, I record yo ass while you perform..do I not?"

"Nope you don't." I said laughing as we walked outside seeing David sitting in the car.

"Finally what took you hours so long?"

"Ask miss late ass over here, the Bitçh said she over slept but knowing me, I don't believe anything she says..so ask her."

"Edward suck my ass man..that's all you ever do is be on my ass, why don't you just suck it and shut the fuck up." I said winking at him before flipping him the bird.

"See what I mean."

"David just take us to the fader company." Noodz said hopping in the front seat.

"Thank you so much for making me sit in the back Micah."

"Your welcome, just make sure you two behave."

"Tell that to pussy lips over here.." I smacked my lips rolling my eyes at him. He bout to make me yank his nappy ass hair out for talking shit.

"Get the fuck off my Dick Edward." I said laughing a little. He rolled his eyes mushing my head. I punched his arm making him bust out laughing, hate his ugly ass laugh.

"You so violent Nami."

"The happiest violent person you'll ever meet." I said grinning at him, he chuckled pulling his phone out. I leaned back in my seat as I looked out the window at the sun blazing down on my face. I was in my own little world just daydreaming about so weird shit, even Rih popped in my head which made me smile to myself, damn sleeping in the same bed with Rih had to be the best feeling in the world..just having her fingers run through my hair as I slept against her toned stomach had me ready to jump her face. I blinked my eyes rapidly as my eyes flutter a little, taking me into a cat nap.

"Lani ya' mind helping me with the
Strap of my dress please?" Rih asked me as she had stood in the full body length mirror.

"The fuck? why? I'm doing this?"

"And? I asked you first, dat' can wait..now bring ya' sexy ass over here." I sighed rolling my eyes as I mocked her. I got up from the bed walking behind her and tied up her straps.

"I can't even see what the fuck I'm doing, my short ass can't see in the mirror." I grumbled standing on my tippy toes, Rih chuckled in her raspy tone of voice which made me lick over my lips.

"You'll be fine, I'll do da' rest." Rih untied the straps and Pulled them tighter around her neck.

"Psh..you didn't even need my damn help." I rolled my eyes about to walk away but Rih grabbed my waist twisting me around so we was face to face.

"Who ya' getting smart with?"

"Uh..I been smart so therefore smart shouldn't be the word to use for that question Rih." I said running my fingers over her arms. Rih chuckled lifting my chin up with her pointer finger.

"What word would ya' prefer I use?"

"Talking? Would be much better." I said biting down on my bottom lip, Rih don't even know what the hell she doing to my body because her hands are traveling anywhere my skin is visible.

"Nah, ya' lips on mines would be much better baby." I shivered when she pecked my bottom lip and looked at us in the mirror. "We is a sexy ass couple yeah?" Rih said gripping my jaw with her pointer finger.

"I don't know.." Rih looked me up and down before gripping my thighs lifting me up, as she walked us toward the bed.

"Ya' don' know?" Rih laid us down flatly on the bed, I shook my head licking my lips, Rih ripped my leggings down off my thighs as she ran her hand down them, making me shiver and grab her hand. "I'll make ya' remember why we a sexy ass couple baby."

"R-Rih...ugh shit."  Rih flicked her tongue on the fabric of my panties making me jump in place.

"Namz! The fuck."

"Huh? What? What happened?" I asked blinking my eyes as I looked at Edward and Noodz. "What's wrong?"

"Noodz did you hear this?"

"I heard it very clear." I swallowed because I prayed that I was not moaning what I think they heard me moan.

"You was moaning shit in yo sleep."

"Moaning? I was?" I ask rubbing my face as they still had these confused but shocked looks on there face.

"Bitch you was moaning like crazy." I laughed nervously as I moved my hair from my face.

"I had a bad dream."

"While moaning?" Noodz asked raising her eyebrow at me, I smacked my lips.

"I wasn't fucking moaning, maybe growing on pain."

"No namz your legs were shaking and you was jerking like crazy...you was dreaming bout getting fucked! Bitchhhh." Edward shouted dramatically, I huffed shaking my head. 

"Can we get out now." I said scratching my head opening the back door hopping out. I sighed in relief as I stuffed my hands in my pockets, as I followed Noodz and Edward.

"We gone find out sooner or later Kehlani..just know we are."

"Edward..I don't give a fuçk." He threw his hands shaking his head at me. I let out a deep breath, that dream was just glued to my brain, I couldn't get that shit out my head..Rih was just locked into my brain and I couldn't get her ass out. Ugh!

Los Angeles, California
May 2, 2015
9:36 AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Head down a little bit Rih...just a little..perfect! Stay just like that." My photographer shouted towards me making me roll my eyes mentally in my head, this bullshit was annoying as fuck, I been back to back to back to photoshoots since like six this morning, meaning when I left Lani hotel..I honestly didn't want to leave her because sleeping next to her was just what I needed, I'm really feeling her sexy ass. "Sexy look Rih..couple more frames then we'll take a break." I nodded my head sitting on the edge of this uncomfortable ass bench, I moved my black trench jacket pass my shoulders giving a sexy mug..my signature mug. "Alright take five Rih." I nodded stepping down from the stage thing shit, I walked over to where Leandre and Mel were helping out my photographer pick out some flicks.

"What ya' doing after all dis' over?" I asked taking a seat in the photographer chair as I leaned back watching them.

"Actually..ya' had ta' go ta' like da' puma company so dat' dey' can give ya' a day ta' release ya' shoe." I nodded slowly blinking my eyes.

"Anything else?"

"Why ya' got somewhea' ta' be robs?" Mel asked looking at me over her shoulder, I shrugged my shoulders squinting my eyes a little.

"Shit I might.."

"Whea'?"

"None of ya' fucking business..damn can I ever have a fucking time to myself.." I said throwing my head back as my eyes begin to get tired and heavy, only thing on my mind was the bed and Kehlani..I've really missed her since like this morning, seriously there was no way I could of left if Leandre hadn't kept calling me..like damnit! Let me fucking breath.

"So what after ya' done visiting da' puma spot..then what?"

"Might take my ass to the strip club..relax and smoke away all the stress from working so hard."

"Ya' not gone invite ya' bestfriend?"

"Fuck no, only me myself and I...not no me myself and Mel..double N O."

"We'll fine bitch be dat' wey' den." Mel said rolling her eyes at me, I chuckled a little getting up from the chair and walking over to the table where I sat my phone and other shit. I grabbed my phone and went to my text log sending Lani a quick text.

Me: miss you baby😌

I stuffed my phone in my coat pocket walking over to the snack table grabbing a water bottle and a donut before walking down the hall towards the waiting area, I plopped down on the long black couch eating my donut. My phone vibrated making me sit my bottle down, I pulled my phone out from my pocket seeing that Lani texted me back, making me bite down on my bottom lip.

Lani: I miss you too😩..had a dream about you.

Me: oh really?😏 was it freaky?

I chuckle to myself once I look up at the clock seeing it was 9:44am, I sighed shaking my head as I bit into my glaze donut. "Rob?" I look up at Mel as she walks in with a glass in her hand.

"What?"

"Time fa' da' shoot."

"Damn..alright here I come."

"Oh and ya' need ta' touch up ya' makeup..looking a little dead."

"Fuck ya' bitch...go away." Mel chuckled making me laugh a little. I checked my phone to see if Lani texted back, but she didn't which made me sigh..damn I really needed to see her, I missed her like crazy. I got up from the couch walking down the hallway to the women's bathroom, I made sure that nobody was in here because I hate when I use the bathroom with others around..double fuck no. I walked over to sink turning the water on washing my hands, I blew air as I looked in the mirror, had little bags u see my eyes but that's nothing worst than what I've had before, I dried my hands off and fixed my hair up, as I'm looking in the mirror I see a figure behind me but couldn't make out who it was..I turned around squinting my eyes.

"The fuck?" I mumbled, but then the door opened revealing Kehlani, making me frown. "Lani? What you doing here?"

"Shh...I just needed to see you."

"Damn I needed ta' see ya' too but aren't you like suppose to be with your mob?" I asked. She chuckled looking me up and down biting her bottom lip.

"Maybe..but they can wait."

I lick my lips leaning against the sink. "So ya' missed me huh?" She shrugged walking towards me placing her hands on each side of me, I smiled looking down at her, she was so short looking up at me.

"I did..very much, and I missed something else too."

"And what might dat' be?" I place my fingers in her belt loops pulling her against my pelvis. She looked at my lips standing on her tippy toes brushing her bottom lip against mine slowly, my eye lids were low staring down at her as I leaned down pressing my lips to hers, God I missed her lips..felt like I haven't tasted these strawberry flavored lips in a month, it felt good to feel them again. I brought my hands up to her face as she sucked my bottom lip into her mouth slowly rubbing her hands on my waist, I tilted my head to the side twisting my tongue around her mouth, Lani Roamed her hands down to my hips lifting me up with ease and sitting me on the sink. "Damn Lani."

"Sorry..just needed you." She said biting down on her lip breathing heavily, I gripped her jaw smashing our lips together, Lani kissed my cheek then under my chin making her way to my neck, I moaned throwing my head against the mirror wrapping my legs around her waist, Lani sucked my skin in her wet mouth as her hands traveled under my black dress, I jerked feeling her fingers touch my pussy lips. "No panties?" She said in a shocked tone.

"Hell no..keep going baby." I said flicking my tongue against her lips, she swallowed licking her lips leaning forward pressing her soft ass lips to mines, I tangled my fingers through her soft wavy black hair..I soon felt her fingers stroking against my pussy lips, Making me wrap my arm around her neck. "Fuck.."

"Robyn! Bitch hello let's go, ya' ave' ta' go ta' da' puma company and ya' ass sitting ere' tossing and turning in ya' fucking sleep." I looked over at Leandre as she was standing with her hands on her hips, with a mug on her black ass face; the fuck was she yelling at?

"Lee why the fuck are you yelling?" She raised her hands but just shook her head walking away. "What the fuck happened?"

"Ya' don' remember?" Mel asked walking down the three steps with her purse.

"Remember what?"

"Ya' ass ended up going ta' the bathroom then ya' passed out sleep..so we had ta' pull ya' ass out and here we are."

"Wait wait...how da' fuck I pass out? I felt fine."

"Well..I don' know, ya' awake now, so let's go...can't miss this." Mel said walking out the door, I sighed running my fingers through my hair blinking my eyes. I felt around the couch feeling for my phone, I looked under the pillows and found it, I pressed the home button seeing I had three messages from Lani.

Lani: maybe😌
Lani: hellooo🤔
Lani: this how we doing things rih?😒 fine.

Me: I'm coming over tonight😊

I stuffed my phone in my purse and grabbed all my shit and got off the couch walking towards the door and over to the truck hopping in the backseat, off to yet another long night.

~~~~

"So would ya' prefer I release them..along with my stance socks?"

"If that's ok with you Ms. Fenty, any day that you want them released." I nodded my head slowly looking between Mel and Lee.

"What ya' tink'?" I asked them both, Mel smirked looking at the white nigga, then back at me.

"Dat' would be so sick..do dat' den it will maybe even be sold out in other countries..so release stance socks then shoes..perfect chance of them getting sold out in maybe over forty countries." I placed my fingers under my bottom lip leaning back in the leather chair.

"Whatever you think is best Ms. Fenty." I looked at him as he waited with his hands crossed together. I tapped my finger on my lip thinking, didn't sound like a bad idea, the wey' Mel explained it ta' me.

"Fine...ill do what Melissa said."

"Perfect..ill call you..ill say Monday afternoon?"

"Sure..don' call me no later than that because I'll be busy."

"Will do Ms. Fenty..so Monday afternoon it is." He got up from da' large round conference table sorting out papers passing them over ta' me. "All I need is your signature and you'll be good to go." I nodded picking up the pen reading over the contract. "Oh you don't have to read it Ms. F-"

"Shut up..I always read, I hope dat' won' be a problem...would it?" I asked looking up at him, he cleared his throat fixing his ugly ass tie around his neck before shaking his head no, I nodded grinning. I always read because there could always be some sort of scam with these muthafuckas..so I'm reading fuck dat'. After reading everything we basically just discussed I signed my name across the line passing it back ta him. He smiled widely at me and I frowned my eyebrows looking at Mel who was looking at him with same face also.

"Thank you Ms. Fenty, I wish to be seeing Monday correct?"

"Yea..sure, let's go." I pick my purse up and get up from the chair, I shook his hand and walked out with Lee and Mel by my side.

"Dat' white nigga seemed a little off ta' me back der', he seemed sneaky." Mel said with an unsure look, I shrugged my shoulders walking down the many steps, I didn't give a fuck..I was just happy dat' my plans are over fa' da' day, and finally I can go see my babygirl and sleep.

"Don' worry, I know when somebody is fishy Melissa, so don' 'een sweat it..got it?"

"She does ave' a point Mel, robs can sense anything of a fishy person."

"Yea..I guess so, but ya' know da' plans fa' next week right?" I roll my eyes looking over at her.

"No, what are dey'?"

"Starting on da' 8th of May ya' ave' another photo shoot with puma and ya' know who will be taking dat' photo with ya'?"

"No who?"

"Travis Scott, he's going ta' be with ya' once dey' let ya' take ya' photo with ya' shoes." I nodded my head, already not giving two fucks about dis at all.

"Anyting' else?"

"You'll ave' ta' attend an interview with promoting puma, den' you'll ave' studio time throughout da' whole time, den' ya' upcoming concert in rio."

"Dat' it?"

"For now..yea." I nodded my head sighing.

"Great, well in leaving..I'm tired as hell, it's going on midnight and I need some rest since ya' bitch ain't got shit ya' do until next week, so goodbye find anotha' wey home..."

"Bitch dat' was our ride." Leandre said putting her hand on her hip.

"Well..call Jenn fat ass up here den..in sure she's not doing anyting' with her life."

"Getting dick down by her husband is doing someting' with her life robs." Leandre said making me chuckle.

"Yea ok..well call her up because I'm going away from da' two of ya' bitches, but I love ya' bitches doe'."

"Yes we know robs." I blew them a kiss and walked over ta' da' truck hopping in da' back. I sighed in relief when I laid across da' seat.

"Ya' where ta' take me right?"

"Hotel where Ms. Parrish."

"Ya' smart.." He chuckles nodding his head, I definitely couldn't wait ta' see Lani, thinking' bout her all day..even in my dreams, but dat' dream felt to real, felt like I was really feeling her lips on me, but I guess I'll feel it when I see her. I pull my phone out and look through my contacts and find da' the one I'm looking fa'. I click on her name and place my phone up to my ear letting it ring.

"Ms. Fenty speaking how can I assist ya'?"

"Mommy ya' can assist me with not sounding like dat' over the phone."

"Robyn? Oh my sweet Robyn..baby boo how ya' doing sweet heart?"

"I'm doing quite fine, I just wanted ta' call because I miss ya' sexy self mommy."

"Aww Robyn, I miss ya' too, but ya' know me Robyn I've been doing nothing but working over here, but I'm so happy ta' called ta.' Check on ya' old lady yeah?"

"Old lady? Mom no..ya' nowhere near old; I don' ever wanna hear ya' dat'.."

"Always saying I'm not old Robyn."

"Well ya' not..ya' sexy mommy..like me." She chuckled in my ear making a smile form on my face.

"Thank you baby...but any reason why ya' called me?" She asked in her thick accent making me bite the inside of my lip.

"Uh...I just wanted ta' call mommy, I hope ya' still attending my rock n rio concert yeah?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it."

"I know mommy, ya' could never let me down."

"Never in day would I do dat' baby boo." I smile widely, it was always a blessing talking with my mommy, even when she's always working on her and what she does, I look up ta' see I was pulling inta' da' hotel.

"Oh mom..just arrived at my hotel."

"Oh..is dat' da' Sign for me to hang up?" I chuckle nervously.

"Uh yes mommy..ya' know I still love ya' though."

"I know I know..mommy loves ya' too."

"Love ya' mommy.."

"Love ya' more Robyn..keep making me proud."

"Always will." I smiled before hanging up my phone locking it and stuffing it in my pocket. "Thanks again..ill see ya' maybe tomorrow."

"got ya'..have a good rest Ms. Fenty."

"Oh I will." He chuckled waving goodbye to me, I waved and walked inside da' hotel, thank god nobody was around, so I walked over to the elevator pressing the 30th floor..I leaned against the wall watching the numbers blink back and fort, I was beyond tired..I just needed a massage and a shower to make me feel better. The elevators doors slid open and I walked off walking all the wey' down to Lani presidential sweet, I came to a stop once I was in front of her door and I knocked. It sounded like voices on the other side..was I tripping or was this the wrong room? The door finally opened and stands a laughing Lani as she gasped closing the door stepping out.

"Rih what you doing here? I said not come."

"When the fuck ya' tell me dat'? I never heard ya' say dat'."

"I texted you..if you'd check your phone you would know." I frown chucking a bit.

"What's with the attitude? The fuck I do to you!"

"Keep your fucking tone down."

"Bitch ya' know who ya' talking ta?"

"And I don't give a fuck if you are Rihanna, I specifically told you not to come..my friends are in there."

"Ok and? What the hell that got to do with me?"

" I still don't want them knowing about us yet?" I scoffed stepping back a little, scratching my eyebrow.

"Ya' still haven't told them we've been messing around?"

"No."

"Why not, are ya' ashamed of me or some shit like that? Is it because I'm much more famous or it doesn't fit your stupid ass image."

"It ain't even about that..I just don't want them to think I'm stepping out on them because I met Rihanna..or badgalriri, I don't want them to think just because I met somebody filthy rich and successful that I forgot where I came from, I want them to still see me as the girl who came up from nothing that's all."

"once again Kehlani ya' still not fucking making sense, I'm sure they wouldn't give a Fuck if me and you were fucking around, hell they didn't seem to give a fuck when I kissed you, speaking of that..I kissed you so they should expected something right?"

"Hell no..because ain't shit going on between us..simple as that..now leave..don't come back." That hurt..shit that hurt like fuck...owwe that hurt me to the core.

"ya' know what...fuck this..I'm done, Im tired of fucking trying with your difficult ass, I thought we talked about this Kehlani!"

"Lower your fuçking voice."

"Bitçh who da' is ya'? Ya' don' own a damn thing on me."

"Lani why the fuck you yelling." I heard voices as the knob twisted and Lani face went into an abrupt horror.

"Could you just fucking leave..please." I smirked just standing there watching her face drop once the door opened revealing three girls and the Edward nigga.

"Holy shit namz...it's Rihanna." One of the girls said..I recognized the Asian chick, think her name was Noodz or some shit like that..but I can't even lie..she sexy as hell.

"Noodz? Right?" I said raising my eyebrow at her, she smiled a little nodding her head.

"You remembered.." I chuckled nodding my head, I look at Lani as she had a pissed expression on her face, she must of forgot who run shit around here..and it ain't her, she might have got in the bedroom but that shit wasn't nothing compared to what I'll do to her, she don' even know.

"Of course, and I can't forget the famous Edward..funny nigga."

"Ohh Bitçh Rihanna said Im funny."  Edward said sticking his tongue out, I chuckled.

"And I haven't got to formally meet the two of you." I said looking between the two dark skin girls.

"I'm Effie and this is Yani.."

"Both are very beautiful."

"Bitchhh Rihanna said we beautiful.." they said to Edward making me laugh, I'm going to enjoy this.

"Rih was just leaving." Lani finally spoke but with much more base in her tone, shit that was sexy..no matter how pissed I am at her she still manages to make me excited down below.

"Aww damn nami always fucking up the fun..bye Rihanna!" They said, I smiled waving bye to them.

"Namz don't think I forgot about that kiss between you too..y'all should just fuçk, I won't tell nobody..bye Rih." Edward said making me bust out laughing, yo dis' guy is hilarious.

"Ya' fucking hilarious Ed..seriously."

"Well hey.."

"Uh uh Edward let them talk.." Noodz said dragging him back in the room. I licked my lips reverting my attention back to Lani who was just giving me a glare, like that shit was hurting my feelings.

"This between us...is dead..it's done with, I'm done with you and I'm done making myself look like a fool for you."

"Ya' did dat' ya'self Lani, but keep thinking that."

"Whatever, stay the fuck away from me bihh, like on some real shit don't call me text me FaceTime me, Dm me nothing.."

"Ya' done?"

"Get the fuck from in front of my door." I bit down on my bottom lip, she was about to reach for her door Handel but I fisted my fingers through her hair, pulling it back so her head was on my chest.

"First off, I wouldn't get really bold, second off, I would definitely watch what ya' say to me, Lani I'm one crazy bitch and I would hate to put my hands on such a beautiful face like yours but your fucking pushing it! So watch who the fuck ya' talk ta' like dat'..got it?" She didn't say anything she just gripped my hand winching, I shook my head..I kissed her forehead and let her go, she clenched her jaw staring at me. "Nice knowing ya'."

It pissed me off ta' see Lani still hasn't owned up to really liking me the way she thinks, because she still hasn't told her friends, but yet they seemed completely fine with the fact that I'm talking to Lani right in front of them, but Lani doesn't see that, I don' care anymore..if she wanna act like a little ass kid then fuck it..go right ahead..ill sit back and watch her suffer without me, lord knows I'll have my issues without speaking to her, but eventually I'll get over that.

But little did I know, only that was the beginning of me not giving up on the one I truly desire and love..with everything in me..little did I know.....

_______

I swear on everything it takes me years to update get away😩😩

I actually kind of enjoyed this chapter though😏💦

It was actually going to be named "Wet Dreamz" but I had completely changed it and thought hmmmm🤔🤔 "wet pain"

I like wet pain better💦 it goes with the chapter so HA!🙃

So this chapter was wishy washy as hell with the two fighting love birds😭😭💦 Robyn and Lani forever go back an dirt about the same shit, it's hilarious😭😭😂

Mel Leandre Edward and Noodz?

Whose the funniest out of all four them?🤔🤔 ha da down in saying Mel Edward Leandre then Noodz..noodz is about that preaching👼🏽Hallejuah praise the preacher of this book🙏🏼🙏🏼

But who had the wettest dream? 🙃😂💦🤔

Kehlani or Robyn..everybody gone say Robyn of course..Robyn just that bad ass Bitçh man😏🙌🏾💍🔥 fucking love her.

Must say that she SLAYED the hell out of my gear and soul with that puma fashion show and then pictures😊😩😍🙌🏾❤️💍💍💘💕❄️🔥🔥lawd Jesus she looked so beautiful...and that damn hoodie was giving me life y'all I swear..I fucking need jt💕🙌🏾🙌🏾😩😩

Anyway Lani looking hella cute in the picture..can't lie Lani can get it💦💦😘😘she can be a great side piece😂😂😂😭😭💦😩🙌🏾🙌🏾😘😘💘😭💕💕💕😭😭😍😍😍🔥😍❤️❤️😩💦💦💦❤️😂😂🔥🔥🔥😍😭😍😭😘😩💘💘❄️❄️💘😏💘💘❄️💘💘😘😩💦🙌🏾🙌🏾😩💦😭💕💕💕😊😍💦❤️❤️I'm fucking kidding I kid I kid 😂😂 but damn she do look cute.

Ok firstly wanna thank you guys for the 3.43k reads HEYYYYY YALL SLAY MY LIFE WITH THIS😩🙌🏾❤️💦💘😍😍 I know I was a little late on the update..but y'all know I lie🤔😊 I think it's contagious y'all, because I'm not really a lie because I'm straight forward and honest individual 🤔if you want the HONEST TRUTH don't ask me because I might hurt your feelings🤗 I can't help that I'm blunt and straight forward🤑

Anyway, y'all be expecting a update for get away actually on Wednesday and chapter 41 of fading will be tomorrow at 8pm..hopefully, since I got shit to do..I do have priorities with school and work which always comes first if I'm trying to pass 11th grade English..and I'm in the 10th🙄 just ugh! But anyway love you guys for holding this book down and the rest of my books.

So excuse these ratchet ass mistakes🙄🤔😒

I'll fuck with y'all later❤️😍💦🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 107 27
Sharae, 29 year old Single Mother of 1 and New Orleans native has found out about some stuff from her past that will flip her world upside down and s...
148K 3.9K 76
Kehlani is a 19 year old girl who is in a toxic relationship with her boyfriend Jordan who is 21. He hits her and calls her names and disrespects her...
156K 4K 49
Kehlani didn't have the best life her mother was a drug addicted who never raised her and give her up to her aunt who in the end kicked her out at a...
96.1K 2.6K 34
What will you do if your first love is the new girlfriend of your dad? What will you feel if she's not only his mere girlfriend but his goddamn fian...