My Teacher: Emison

By 4everemison

Alison is the new English teacher who is immediately attracted to the gorgeous Emily Fields. Hope you enjoy. More

A/n
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
A/n
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten

Chapter one

6.1K 116 4
By 4everemison

Emily's POV
Ugh, why does school have to restart today, I was enjoying my summer hanging out with my fiends doing normal teenage stuff. But no, school had to go and ruin it.

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Emily Catherine fields, I'm 17 and gay. There's really not much about me so I guess that'll have to do.

As I'm standing outside of school with my friends waiting for it to start, I see a really beautiful woman get out of her car and start walking towards the school. I wonder who she is? I think to myself.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Spencer hit the side of my head, " what was that for?" I ask shouting at her " You weren't paying attention" she answered " And, that doesn't give you the right to hit me" I tell her as I storm off heading towards first period.

Alison's POV
Beep beep beep my alarm clock goes off, ugh why I ask myself. ' oh yeah, it's your first day teaching' I remind myself.

Well I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Alison Dilaurentis, I'm 22 years old and I'm the new English teacher at Rosewood High School. And I guess that's all you need to know about me for now.

As soon as I get to work and get out of my car I notice a group of four girls standing outside of the school building probably waiting for school to start. As I'm walking I realise that the girl with beautiful tanned skin and long brown flowing hair is staring at me and I've got to admit she is breath taking. I notice she's been staring at me for while before one of the other girls hits the side of her head as she. I watch as she starts shouting at the girl who just hit her before she stormed off probably heading towards first period.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 29.9K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
780K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
912K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC