Why Me? (A Mermaid Story)

By music_is_a_story

Melody was just like any normal teen. Well unless you count her having one parent, an abusive father, and bei... More

Why Me?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Clue/ A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
A/N
Extra #1
A/N

A/N

1.9K 51 23
By music_is_a_story

This is so super important my melodies!!! You'll get your bonus chapter soon. Anyways I saw a comment last night that brought me to tears. It was about me sounding self centered, but it's true I did. I'm so super sorry if I sounded like that anywhere else in the story. I was just joking around, but I won't do it any more. I'm not pretty in anyway. I'm not talented or anything else that I said. I'm so sorry if I sounding like that to anyone else anywhere in the story. It was just to make someone smile or most importantly my friends. They knew I was kidding but you didn't. I've never cared what anyone said about me, but this was true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 1
Imagine being a rebellious ballerina, about to discover she's not fully human and about to go through quite a magical transformation Olivia is 13 and...
562K 17.4K 34
You all know the old fairy-tale's where an evil and cruel dragon kidnaps the princess because of her beauty and then knights in shinning armour arriv...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
368 1 41
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...