All for Love (Jelena)

By jelenamyheros

[COMPLETED] After watching the love of her life get handcuffed and get put into the back of a cop cruiser, Se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
SEQUEL

Chapter Two

4.5K 180 42
By jelenamyheros

Chapter Two

[Selena's POV]

I stare blankly at the empty side of the bed next to me. It's been empty for too long now.

Forcing myself out of bed, I walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my hair before I look at myself in the mirror. They're bags under my eyes being that I haven't gotten a good night sleep since what's happened.

My eyes widen when I realize that in a couple of days it'll be two years since I last saw Justin.

Two years since he was handcuffed and put into the back of that police cruiser.

Two years since he was taken away from me.

Two years since he told me that there wasn't a future for us.

And yet, to this very day, I still haven't given up hope.

I shake my head and exit the bathroom. I get into the dresser and pull out a random pair of sweats and a tank top. Of course, the pair of sweatpants that I had picked out are a pair of Justin's. I smile faintly as I dress myself.

After I'm done I head downstairs.

"Look who's finally awake." Alfredo teases as he walks out of the living room just as I reach the last step on the staircase.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Just past noon," he replies, walking into the kitchen and I follow. "Around the usual time you finally pull yourself out of bed."

I glare at him, but I can't stop a smile from spreading across my face. "Do you always have to be a jerk towards me?"

"You know I'm just messing with you." he says, chuckling softly.

I hear the front door to the house open and close which causes my head to snap behind me. A few seconds later, Louis appears as he walks into the kitchen. I give him a warm smile before turning back around.

"There's at least a foot of snow on the ground." Louis says, getting into the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water.

"Where have you been?" I question.

I take notice to how Louis' cheeks and nose are almost as red as a tomato. He has on a heavy pair of gloves along with a coat. If I had to guess, it looks like he's been outside in the cold for awhile.

"I went back to the jail," he says which gets my full attention. "I sat outside on the side of the building to wait for any of the guards to walk out. I was out there for at least three hours and nobody came out. So I left."

I frown. Louis has been going to the jail where Justin is for the last couple of months. Alfredo has came up with a plan to get Justin out and he's told Louis the plan, but he hasn't told me all the details. All I know is that the plan involves Louis getting a key from one of the guards.

"Try again tomorrow." Alfredo says. "And go at a different time."

"Why haven't you told me the plan?" I ask, directing my question at the both of them.

"Until I know if we can even get what we need for the plan to be put into action, I wouldn't worry about it." Alfredo answers.

"Why can't you just tell me it?" I push, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Cause," Louis says after taking a sip of his bottle of water. "Like Alfredo said, don't worry about it. We don't even know if the plan will work even if we do get the stuff."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

Remind me again why I had agreed to let Louis stay with us? I know it probably wasn't the best decision of mine, but he helped save Justin's parents. And I know he turned his back on us and lured us into Liam's little trap. But now that Liam is gone, I'm pretty sure Louis is with us now. Which is good because he comes in handy when you need him to take care of a job.

"You're so stubborn sometimes, Sel." Louis chuckles.

I feel my heart break at Louis' words. The memory of how Justin told me that I was stubborn plays through my mind. I feel my eyes water and before I can stop them, tears run down my face.

"Sel, you okay?" Alfredo asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I-I miss him..." I cry.

Alfredo and Louis exchange a look with each other and you could see the pain in their faces. These past two years, I've done nothing but cry. I try not to think about him because every time I do I start to cry. But everything reminds me of him.

Let's just say, the past two years have been hell.

"Hey, don't cry..." Louis says, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. "We're going to get him out sooner or later for you. I promise."

I sniffle. "What if he doesn't love me anymore?"

My heart hurts just thinking about the terrible thought.

"Selena, he would have gone crazy if he ever stopped loving you." Alfredo reassures me making me smile a little. "Trust me, he loves you. A lot. And he still does, and will."

"I don't think he'll ever love somebody else as much as he loves you." Louis adds, rubbing my back in a comforting and soothing way.

"Thanks, guys." I say, forcing a smile on my face.

I pull away from Louis' arms just as we all hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen. We all turn our heads towards the doorway to the kitchen and watch as Pattie and Jeremy walk in, hand in hand.

"Good....afternoon, I should say." Pattie says, checking the clock on the stove before giving us a warm smile.

After Ryan had shot her, I thought for sure she wasn't going to make it. She had lost a lot of blood and her skin was turning paler by the minute. It was like her life was being sucked out of her right in front of us. But after they had arrested Justin, one of the police officers called for an ambulance. Thankfully, the paramedics got her to the hospital in time and she recovered after a week or so in the hospital.

I was so worried about her. We all were. I was so scared that I'd have to tell Justin that his mom didn't make it. I know what it's like to lose a mother, and I couldn't bare to see Justin go through the pain that I did.

"You alright, honey?" Pattie asked, noticing my tear stained cheeks.

I nod my head. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"I know you miss him," she says, frowning. "We all do."

"We're going to have him back real soon though." Jeremy says, flashing a smile in an attempt to brighten the mood a little.

"If we ever get that damn key from one of the guards..." Louis mumbles, but we all clearly heard him.

"Still no luck?" Jeremy asks.

It's pretty bad knowing that even Justin's parents know the plan and I don't. Whatever Louis and Alfredo aren't telling me about the plan is probably nothing that I can't handle knowing. It's not like the plan is to kill somebody because specific,y told them that nobody will get killed. Hurt maybe, but not killed.

Louis shakes his head. "Every time I've gone, none of the guards leave. Either I'm going at the wrong times for when the shifts change, or they're changing the shift hours everyday."

"We'll try going again tomorrow." Alfredo says. "If you still can't get the key, we'll figure something else out. We probably just need to think of a new pla-"

"Let me go with you tomorrow." I interrupt.

"Why?" Louis questions.

"I would like to get out of the house for a change. Besides, you might need some help." I say, silently hoping that he'll let me go.

Louis glances at Alfredo before looking back at me. "Alright," he says, rolling his eyes. "You can go. But if you want this to work, you listen to me, okay? If we get any shot at getting that key the last thing we need is for something to go wrong."

"Okay..."

_______________

~ Author's Notes ~

This chapter really sucks, but I promise they'll get more interesting here in the next upcoming ones (like the next one...).

Can you believe it's been two years since Selena last saw Justin? You just read how she's taking it, so I wonder now how Justin is doing.

What do you think Louis and Alfredo's plan is? Why do they need a guard's key?

(P.S. - please make sure you vote for this chapter and make sure you leave your thoughts/opinions/comments for me! i love you guys xo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
121K 2.7K 60
After dealing with all the drama in Paris, Selena and Justin finally return home. Once they return Selena has plans for Justin; hoping it will help h...
152K 3.5K 56
Selena has just made the most difficult decision of her life. After following her heart she knows she made the right decision. Once Justin receives a...
152K 4.4K 35
She's the girl who's arranged to get married to a guy she doesn't know when she turns eighteen while he's the guy who lives he's life happily without...