JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

JoeSugg9012 द्वारा

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* अधिक

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*106*

6.3K 99 29
JoeSugg9012 द्वारा

*smut*

°

"Minx, you ready?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, let me give the kids kisses," I nodded, giving Noah and Noelle a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Mum, we won't be too late!" I said, grabbing my phone as Joe and I left.

"Have fun!" My mum smiled as we left.

Joe took my hand and we got to the car.

"I think the last time I wore heels was at the wedding," I commented.

"Well, you look great. I'm excited we're going out together," Joe grinned.

"Me too," I smiled.

Only a few days ago we finished unpacking and everything has returned to somewhat normal. Joe and I are still going through the process of adopting Noelle, which will take a while. However, Joe and I are going out for the evening. I think we are going to a club and going to have a couple of drinks, which I am a bit excited about. It's nice to be able to let loose and relax. I wasn't thrilled about coming out and leaving the babies at home, but my mum insisted we go out, not taking no as an answer.

"I like this dress," Joe complimented, his hand gently rubbing my thigh.

"Do I look alright? I think I've lost most of the baby weight," I huffed.

"Minx. You look beautiful! And honestly, if I didn't know, I wouldn't be able to tell you had a baby five months ago!"

"Okay," I nodded meekly.

"You look perfect, I promise," Joe smiled, "Come on."

I smiled and nodded, holding Joe's hand as he lead me into the club. As usual, the loud music took a moment to adjust to, but overall it looks fun.

Joe and I each got a drink and quickly drank it, before heading to the dance floor.

"P.iss off mate!" Joe said as a guy started dancing behind me, putting his hands on my hips.

"Oi, calm down," He shook his head, moving away.

I moved closer to Joe, purposely dancing with him. Turning around, I moved my bum against his crotch, teasing him slightly.

"Want another drink, baby?" Joe asked.

I nodded my head, following Joe to the bar.

"Let's take a shot!" I suggested.

Joe agreed and I took a couple shots, Joe's not drinking too much so he can drive us home, before going to dance again.

"Joe," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

I looked at my phone and realised we've already been here for an hour and a half. I went to go use the loo and went to fix my hair and make-up a bit, as I could feel it fading.

"F.uck!" The girl at the sink next to me cursed as she dropped her lipstick on the ground, "Do you have a lipstick I can borrow?" She asked me.

I noticed only half her lips had colour on them, and I had a matching lipstick, so I couldn't really turn her down.

"Here, you can have it," I smiled, handing the small lipstick.

"Cheers," She smiled.

I nodded, collected my stuff, and left. I found Joe by the bar with a water in his hand.

"Want some?" Joe offered me.

I nodded, taking a sip.

"Want to get out of here?" Joe suggested.

"Yeah," I agreed.

We left the club and it's blaring music and got in Joe's car.

"D.amn, look how late it already is," Joe said as he started up the car.

"I know," I nodded, "It didn't feel like we were there that long," I agreed.

"I had fun though," Joe smiled.

"Meet too," I grinned.

"You're slurring a bit," Joe laughed, "You're drunk."

"No, just a little buzzed," I giggled.

"Sure," Joe raised his eyebrows.

We pulled up to the flat and I leaned across the console, giving Joe a kiss.

"F.uck, I love you," Joe hummed.

He pulled me over to him and I straddled his lap, lightly leaning against the steering wheel. Our lips never broke contact as I reached down to try and unbuckle Joe's jeans.

"Let's wait until we're inside," Joe hummed.

"Okay," I nodded, biting my lip.

I moved over and we got out of the car and went inside.

"Hello," My mum smiled as we went inside.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Noelle! What're you doing, still awake?!" Joe laughed, picking her up.

"She didn't want to go to bed, and when I laid her down, she would just cry and cry until I eventually gave in," My mum explained.

"It's no worry. I'll get her to bed," Joe smiled, picking her up and grabbing her blankie.

"Alright, I'd better get going," My mum nodded.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Joe offered.

"Oh, no thank you! I'll be fine," My mum smiled, getting her bag.

"Thank you Mum," I said graciously.

"No problem. I love my grandbabies!" My mum smiled before she left.

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" Joe smiled to Noelle.

"No!" Noelle pouted.

"It's too late. Mummy and Daddy are going to bed now too!" Joe smiled.

"No!" Noelle cried.

"Shh, come on," Joe hummed.

About five minutes later, Joe had miraculously gotten Noelle to go to sleep.

"Come here baby," Joe hummed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Let's go in the room," I smirked.

I kicked off my heels and Joe unzipped my dress.

"F.uck," Joe breathed as he laid his eyes on my small bra and almost nonexistent thong.

I pulled off Joe's shirt and and leaned forward to give him a kiss.

"Mm," Joe hummed, picking me up so my legs were wrapped around him.

He carried me to the bed and gently laid me down.

"Joe," I smiled.

"Baby," Joe hummed, leaning down to kiss my neck.

I ran my hands through his hair and pulled him to kiss me. Breaking the kiss, Joe stood up and unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them off.

"Let's take this off," Joe smirked, pulling my knickers off.

"Alright, then take yours' off too," I laughed lightly, sitting up and pulling them down, only before unclipping my bra.

Tossing Joe's underwear across the room, I turned around on the bed, so I was in front of his length. Joe stood at the side of the bed, I stroked his length before slowly taking it in my mouth.

"F.uck, Minxie," Joe moaned, moving my hair out of my face.

Swallowing as much as I could, I let out a small gag, before moving back and using my hand on the rest of his length. I remove him from my mouth amd slowly stroked his length.

"Minxie," Joe moaned, reaching his high, "F.uck!"

I cleaned both myself and Joe up.

"Come here, baby," Joe moved, giving me a kiss.

Joe got on the bed next to me and leaned down, slowly and gently inserting two fingers into me.

"Mm, Joe," I moaned, biting my lip.

Joe leaned down, littering kisses down my stomach.

"J-Joe," I moaned, my body lightly shaking as I started reaching my climax.

"D.amn," Joe smirked, letting out a small laugh as he continued.

I ran a hand through his hair amd held his hair as I came undone. Curse words spilled from my mouth as I came onto Joe's fingers. Joe removed his fingers and gave me a kiss.

"I love you," I grinned.

"I love you too," Joe smiled.

Joe cupped my cheeks as we kissed.

"Hm, I'm going to get a drink? Want a water?" Joe offered as he got up.

"Mhm, please," I smiled.

Joe didn't bother putting any bottoms on before getting us a drink.

"Joe," I giggled as he came back with my water bottle and a beer for himself.

"What? It's our place, I should be allowed to walk around naked!" Joe laughed, "When the kids are asleep, of course."

"Alright, that's true," I giggled.

"You can too," Joe raised his eyebrows.

"I don't want to," I smiled.

"Your choice," Joe shrugged, sipping his beer as he sat on the bed.

I pulled the comforter up to cover my bare body.

"You're a bit sweaty," I commented, smiling.

"You are too," Joe smirked.

"Should we shower really quick?" I suggested.

"Yeah, come on then," Joe smiled, putting his beer down on the bedside table.

I went to start the shower and Joe and I quickly got in and rinsed ourselves clean before getting back out and drying ourselves off.

"You're too perfect," Joe mumbled, his eyes raking up and down my body.

"Joe," I giggled, suddenly feeling vulnerable and shy.

"No, baby," Joe hummed, "I say it because I know it's true. You're beautiful and, Minx, never doubt that."

"Aw, Joseph," I smiled.

"Give over," Joe huffed, pulling me in for a kiss, before leaving the bathroom.

I grabbed one of Joe's shirts and slipped it on.

"Aw," Joe pouted as he saw me wearing a shirt.

"You can be a nudist, but I prefer not to," I giggled.

"Nudist?! No," Joe scoffed, jokingly.

"Hm, well I don't mind if you are," I smirked.

"Well then," Joe grinned, getting into bed with me, "I'll have to persuade you to be a 'nudist' with me!" He laughed.

"Bugger off," I giggled, turning off my lamp.

Joe gave me a kiss before turning off his lamp as well.

°

a/n: hiya! hope you all have enjoyed this chapter! sorry if the smut was a bit too much... Love you all loads! thank you for reading! X

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...
I Love You to The Moon and Back Zalfljleen द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

19K 161 12
This is basically a smut book with a storyline that has a big part in the book. New book that doesn't have smut called 'Shhhhhh (Zalfie Fanfiction)'
Little Sister Sugg Mai द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

81.7K 1.5K 23
Do you know Zoella or ThatcherJoe?? We'll i do!! Inside and out... But that's only because i'm Zoe's and Joe's little sister. I was born on the 7th o...